QSeries 2021

Supermilo

16 minutes ago, KBong said:

One more than me and my passport is Canadian.🤣

Why I’m not surprised, from a person who wrote everything for that moment.

Would you donate $200 to First Tee if I copy the posts that you mentioned that you cared about Jaclyn?

Don’t bother to delete your quotes, the moderators won’t allow it.

8 minutes ago, 18majors said:

This is one them.

Just because I made a comment about Jaclyn in Oct...doesn't mean I root/cheer a lot for her or many other Canucks male or female golfers.

I have nothing against Jaclyn....just no a pro I would necessarily root for.

If you want to make a donation to The First Tee....go ahead....I'm not.

It's hilarious how jacked up you get about my comments....especially the ones full of sarcasm.🤣

1 hour ago, fredogolfer said:

For the Symetra or LET player I agree it may be different.

I can tell you for the Symetra Tour it is a grind, more so than the LPGA. U are doing the same thing with no money, support and most have no caddie. If ur successful u are physically and mentally as tough as any  LPGA player if not more so. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 18majors said:

According to 'Online Media Center':

As you would expect, both courses played the same yardage today and yesterday.

Crossings                          Par 72                    6,632 yards

Falls                                   Par 71                     6,528 yards

Day3 and Day 4 yardages have been posted:

Crossings                              Par 72                    6,569 yards                 6,664 yards (Official Yardage)

Falls                                       Par 71                     6,518 yards                 6,643 yards (Official Yardage)               

7 minutes ago, Supermilo said:

Golfers in the CC course today better make up some ground and have some "cushion" heading into tomorrow.  Those on FC today will have a huge advantage in terms of scoring tomorrow -- In that regard, Hinako and Bianca need to make "hay" today.  Tomorrow will be "stormy" for them.  

Yes, Falls Course has been the tougher of the two courses all three rounds.  However, there've been good scores.

The 19 years old Amy Yae Eun Hong (-5 through #13) and Peiyun Chien (-5 through #11) didn't get that memo; -5 is as good as any scores from Crossings today.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 18majors said:

Yes, Falls Course has been the tougher of the two courses all three rounds.  However, there've been good scores.

The 19 years old Amy Yae Eun Hong (-5 through #13) and Peiyun Chien (-5 through #11) didn't get that memo; -5 is as good as any scores from Crossings today.

she's been playing well, in general, this week, in any course LOL...

On 12/3/2021 at 1:33 PM, 18majors said:

I knew Hye Jin and Na Rin would be tough by the second week, but they rose to the top earlier than I thought.

Steady Eddie Furue has shown her colors, she'll probably end up somewhere in the Top-10, but won't challenge Top-3.  Shibuno is still the wild card; I'm still waiting for her to go -6 three straight rounds and take over the lead.

Wow, my players are finally awake...  must be the coffee finally waking them up (incl bianca! 🙂

Shibuno on her way to her first -6 round?  We will see in a few holes... so far so good...  

T1 T12 tpePeiyun Chien FC -9 16 -4 66 72     138
lb-plus.png T1 T5 jpnAyaka Furue FC -9 13 -2 69 67     136
lb-plus.png T1 T5 fraPauline Roussin-Bouchard FC -9 13 -2 69 67     136
lb-plus.png T1 T3 korHye-Jin Choi FC -9 13 -1 69 66     135
lb-plus.png T1 T1 korNa Rin An FC -9 13 E 67 67     134
lb-plus.png T6 T12 thaAtthaya Thitikul FC -8 15 -3 73 65     138
lb-plus.png T6  
Edited by Supermilo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, 18majors said:

Don't feel too comfortable yet; they still need to make the cut tomorrow!

I know, another +4 for Bianca and she'll be a goner... she needs to at least make par... same with Hinako... I'm assuming at least 25- 30 players go ahead of them tomorrow (eg the ones in FC today who are CC tomorrow - there's around 25-30 of them below Bianca/Hinako right now)  ... plus scores carry over -- so making the cut tomorrow doesn't mean much if you're 50-70th position heading into next week

Edited by Supermilo
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, 18majors said:

It will take even or -1 to survive the cut of Top-70 and ties tomorrow.  Players who're at -4 or worse and will play Falls Course tomorrow are living dangerously.

Precisely my point... +4 for Bianca in round 1 (FC), she's -5 now, she CANNOT play another round of +4 or worst tomorrow... just cannot play with fire... one will get burned, eventually... same with hinako (though hinako is more consistent than Bianca)

Edited by Supermilo

After three rounds; the leaderboard starts to round into forms.  

The final group at Crossings, Pauline Roussin-Bouchard, Hye Jin Choi and Atthya Thitikul, is a classy group.  This is the start of many battles between these three in the next 3-5 years.

All three are very young, Hye Jin is 22, Pauline 21 and Atthaya 18.

• Like 1