7 wood options for left handers

gibsonsg4

Epic Flash

Bag 1                                                                                     Bag 2                                                     

TaylorMade SIM2 Max 10.5° GD YS Nano Reloaded 6X   PING Rapture 10.5° YS6+ S            

PING G25 16.5° 4 Wood UST Attas 4U 7 TS                     Titleist 906F2 15° YS6+ FW S           

Callaway Epic Flash21° 7 Wood UST Attas 4U 8S            Titleist 904F 19° Speeder S      

TaylorMade 200 4 & 5 Irons S90 Steel                              Titleist 904F 22° DG S300               

Mizuno MP30 6-PW DG AMT X100                                    PING Zing BeCu 5-SW AMT Tour White Black Onyx S300

Cobra Trusty Rusty 51° DG X100                                        PING Eye 2 XG 56° & 60° DG S300

Mizuno T20 55° & 60° DG X100                                          PING Sigma Tyne H 

Yes! Natalie Center Shafted                                                Vice Pro Plus White

PXG also offers  lefty 7 woods. Surprisingly they do a great job with all lefty options. Somewhat surprising that Titleist doesn't offer a a 7 wood. TM offered a 7 wood with the M6 range but has since discontinued lefty 7 woods again. Last one they made prior to M6 range was the original RBZ 7 wood.

Unfortunately most OEM's offer only the most popular lofts in left hand. 7 woods & 5 hybrids seem to be the most often over looked as well as set matching gap wedges.

Ping is probably the king of left hand offerings. Cobra, Callaway, PXG & Titleist are pretty good too. Mizuno is clearly at the bottom.

Driver: Taylormade Sim2 Max 10.5 Degrees

5 Wood: Cobra RadSpeed @ 17.5 Degrees

Hybrid: Callaway Epic Super Hybrid 21 Degrees

Hybrid: Cobra SpeedZone @ 24 Degrees

Irons: Callaway Apex 19's 6-SW

Wedge: Callaway Sureout 2 @ 60 degrees

Putter: Cobra SuperNova

3 hours ago, gibsonsg4 said:

Wondering what the consensus is for the best 7 woods available in left hand,

as far as i know the only real options are between the G425, callaway epic speed/max, and the cobra RAD

PXG and you’ll get it within 2 weeks.

Edited by john myrbch

Ping G425 Max 9*

Callaway Epic Max 15* 

Cleveland Halo Hy wood 18*

Callaway Rogue X 20*

PXG Gen3 0311XP 5-GW

PXG 0311 Forged 54* & 58*

Ping Kushion 4.0 34”

Sun Mountain 2.5+

46 minutes ago, JohnKHawk said:

PXG also offers  lefty 7 woods. Surprisingly they do a great job with all lefty options. Somewhat surprising that Titleist doesn't offer a a 7 wood. TM offered a 7 wood with the M6 range but has since discontinued lefty 7 woods again. Last one they made prior to M6 range was the original RBZ 7 wood.

Unfortunately most OEM's offer only the most popular lofts in left hand. 7 woods & 5 hybrids seem to be the most often over looked as well as set matching gap wedges.

Ping is probably the king of left hand offerings. Cobra, Callaway, PXG & Titleist are pretty good too. Mizuno is clearly at the bottom.

4 wood is the unicorn for LH. 
Ping stopped making them after the G25 line, now Titleist is the last OEM I know of that still does.

It infuriates me when I read or hear people in the industry say how many amateurs should ditch their 3 woods and go to a 4 wood instead. I tell them I’m a lefty and they shut up very quickly.

• Like 1

Ping G425 Max 9*

Callaway Epic Max 15* 

Cleveland Halo Hy wood 18*

Callaway Rogue X 20*

PXG Gen3 0311XP 5-GW

PXG 0311 Forged 54* & 58*

Ping Kushion 4.0 34”

Sun Mountain 2.5+

Yeah, there are like 6 of them out there. Cobra does a 5-7 that gives a lot of options, too.

Taylormade M6 D Type driver Mitsubishi Kuro Kage TiNi 70G shaft (cut to 44.5")

Honma XP-1 3 and 5 wood 

Taylormade GAPR Lo 19* Hybrid 

Byrdie Golf Designs split cavity 4-PW

Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 80g iron shafts

Haywood 52/10 and 56/12 wedges

Nike Blue Chip 002 putter

Golf Pride Concept Helix grips