Got a few items up for sale today. All prices are shipped and OBO. If you need any additional information or pictures feel free to ask.

1. Paderson Kinetix Launch TPD30 driver shaft. Taylormade tip with Tour Velvet. 44 1/2 from butt of grip to tip. Only hit about 10 balls total. PRICE: $250 $230 $215 OBO

2. Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2. Measures 34 inches and has a Golf Pride SNSR 104 cc grip on it. Comes with a Scotty headcover. PRICE: SOLD

3. Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2. Measures 34 inches and has a very worn Super stroke grip on it. Will come with a random blade cover. Price: SOLD

4. Set of KBS C-Taper 125 S+ 4-PW shafts. Play 1/4” over standard. So here is the deal with these. Bought a set of irons on here that came with these shafts in them. Wasn’t a huge fan of them after a couple range sessions so I pulled them and put in X100s. When I pulled the grips off I found out the kind gentleman that sold them to me failed to mention they had been extended a good inch. I don’t think this really affected them as they felt like every other C-Taper I’ve tried.  Here are the lengths of the shafts as is: 37 5/8, 37 1/8, 36 5/8, 36 1/4, 35 3/4, 35 1/4, 35.  PRICE: $100 $75 SOLD

Edited by hammertime1515
  • Like 1