G/Fore Availability?

Hey gents!

I recently purchased two pair of G/Fore Gallivanters.  I bought the white with pink sole and white with gray soles.  Does anyone have a connection with G/Fore?  I bought mine online and they are size 11 & size 12 ( I wasn't sure what size I would wear).  Well it turns out I need an 11.5.  So rather than me wear these shoes that do not fit, I'd rather find a way to get the right size.  The place I bought them from has a no return and no exchange policy ( I wasn't aware when I purchased these).  So I figured I would just sell them and then buy the right size...but I don't really have time and I don't want to mess with it. 

So does anyone either have access or know someone with access to an account that wouldn't mind swapping me out for the right size?

Thanks 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they current models?

If so, reach out the G Fore.  Maybe you have to pay some freight, but I imagine they would help you out. 

Bag 1                                                                                          Bag 2

Ping G425 Max 9* Ventus Black 7X                                         Taylor Made Original One 13.5* Aldila ATX 75X

Titleist TSi3 16.5* Rogue Silver 80TX                                      Tour Edge Exotics CBX 20* Aldila Rip Alpha 105X

Titleist TS3 20* Rogue Black 95TX                                          Ben Hogan Ft Worth Hi 26* Recoil 110X

Titleist T-MB 4, 5 Recoil Proto 110 F5                                      Ben Hogan Ft Worth 32*, 38*, 44*, 50* Recoil 125X

Honma TR20V 6-11 Recoil Proto 125 F5                                  Ben Hogan TK-15 58* Recoil Wedge Proto 125X

Bettinardi HLX 3.0 56* Recoil Wedge Proto F5                       Ping Vault Anser 2

Fourteen RM-22 60* Black Onyx S400

Taylor Made Spider FCG L-Neck

1 hour ago, dmbrill719 said:

Are they current models?

If so, reach out the G Fore.  Maybe you have to pay some freight, but I imagine they would help you out. 

I did and they said they couldn’t help me.  Yes they are the current models.  Not sure why they wouldn’t help, but they said I have to go through one of their retailers.

Wow...that's kind of ridiculous.  I get it if a company doesn't sell direct and only goes thru retail partners...but for a company that sells DTC, that makes no sense to me at all...

Bag 1                                                                                          Bag 2

Ping G425 Max 9* Ventus Black 7X                                         Taylor Made Original One 13.5* Aldila ATX 75X

Titleist TSi3 16.5* Rogue Silver 80TX                                      Tour Edge Exotics CBX 20* Aldila Rip Alpha 105X

Titleist TS3 20* Rogue Black 95TX                                          Ben Hogan Ft Worth Hi 26* Recoil 110X

Titleist T-MB 4, 5 Recoil Proto 110 F5                                      Ben Hogan Ft Worth 32*, 38*, 44*, 50* Recoil 125X

Honma TR20V 6-11 Recoil Proto 125 F5                                  Ben Hogan TK-15 58* Recoil Wedge Proto 125X

Bettinardi HLX 3.0 56* Recoil Wedge Proto F5                       Ping Vault Anser 2

Fourteen RM-22 60* Black Onyx S400

Taylor Made Spider FCG L-Neck

Find a PGA Superstore near you and exchange them.

M3 9.5* / Atmos Black Tour Spec
M4 16.5* / Hzrdus Black
M4 Hybrid 19* / KBS Prototype
P-770 / Project X LZ 6.0
52* / 58* Black Milled Grind Wedge / KBS Custom
59* Original Trusty Rusty / Hump shaft
60* Raw Milled Grind Wedge / KBS Custom
Toulon Garage Columbus Triple Black