putters similar to Betti studio stock 28

Unteachable

Had a fitting and liked the bettinardi best.  im curious about anything similar you guys know about.

Wide body blade with a single bend shaft but only 15 degrees of toe hang (i can't even figure out how thats possible with a single bend)

Any suggestions?

Also, if anyone can tell me which lamkin grip is on it that would be great.  I think its the sink fit rubber but on betti's site it says both the regular and jumbo are in the low 70 gram range.  I can't find anything on the lamkin site that matches the jumbo.  I think the sink fit skinny pistol is the standard but im not sure

Edited by Unteachable

Are you just looking for other options? There are some others but probably more than the Bettinardi:

Artisan Golf 0519 or 0521

Kingdom Putters by CNC Creations

National Custom Works Robertson Widebody 

If I think of more I'll add them. 

• Like 1

Lefty

Driver: 9° Ping G410 Plus - HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 6.0

3W: 13.5° Ping G410 LST - Aldila NV 2KXV Green 75X

3H: 19° Ping G410 - Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: 4i - 7i Srixon 585 / 8i - PW Srixon 785 - AMT Tour White S300

Wedges: 51° MD3 - 56° Glide 2 - 60° PM2

Putter(s): TP Mills Trad II - Lajosi Sensor - Kingdom Putter - - and more. 

WITB Thread

1 hour ago, MattM97 said:

Are you just looking for other options? There are some others but probably more than the Bettinardi:

Artisan Golf 0519 or 0521

Kingdom Putters by CNC Creations

National Custom Works Robertson Widebody 

If I think of more I'll add them. 

ill probably just order the betti but i was just curious if any of the big OEM made a similar putter.  Every other wide blade i see is either face balanced or has a ton of toe hang.

I also really liked the regular sized lamkin betti grip, and want to get one for another putter, but can't figure out which one it is on lamkin's site.

55 minutes ago, Unteachable said:

ill probably just order the betti but i was just curious if any of the big OEM made a similar putter.  Every other wide blade i see is either face balanced or has a ton of toe hang.

I also really liked the regular sized lamkin betti grip, and want to get one for another putter, but can't figure out which one it is on lamkin's site.

Problem with wide blades is the shapes are sometimes weird at least for me. They add width but take away length heel to toe and you get something odd and stubby such as the TM Del Monte, older Scotty Square Back's, SIK DW.

If you're looking for a specific toe hang may have to go custom or get a new neck welded on the Bettinardi but not cheap.

For the grip if it's 70g it's the Sink Fit Skinny, the Sink Fit traditional pistol is 120g and the Jumbo or Straight is 114g.

• Like 1

Lefty

Driver: 9° Ping G410 Plus - HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 6.0

3W: 13.5° Ping G410 LST - Aldila NV 2KXV Green 75X

3H: 19° Ping G410 - Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: 4i - 7i Srixon 585 / 8i - PW Srixon 785 - AMT Tour White S300

Wedges: 51° MD3 - 56° Glide 2 - 60° PM2

Putter(s): TP Mills Trad II - Lajosi Sensor - Kingdom Putter - - and more. 

WITB Thread