Jump to content

2021 LPGA Year in Review


Recommended Posts

Another season in the books. 29 events played. 21 different winners from 12 countries. Thoughts? 

 

Ping G400 Max 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 65 Flex-X 44.5"
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G410 5h 26 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
PXG 0311XP Gen3 6, 0311P Gen3 7-P (2 Deg Weak, 1 Deg Flat) - True Temper Elevate 95 S
Ping Glide 3.0 52-12 SS, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 SS Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
PXG Blackjack 36" - SuperStroker Flatso 2.0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A very enjoyable year. Bummer that 5 tournaments were canceled, but it was a big improvement over 2020. If you would have asked me at the start of the season if two players would win a combined 9 events (and 10 including the Olympics), I would have said, "No way." There's just too much talent out there to be that dominant. Having two players separate themselves from the rest was crazy.

 

In general the tour seems to be in fine shape. There will be more events, and more money next year. Hopefully they can get on a few more iconic (read: tougher) courses in the future.

 

13 players finished the year with a sub-70 scoring average. Nelly and Jin Young were both sub-69. At first glance that smacks of easy setups. In many ways it is. However, looking back over the last decade the tour has had a couple of similar seasons, so it's not like a lot has changed. In 2017 twelve players finished with sub-70 averages. Playing a few too many resort courses with shortened holes is always good for the scoring average. 

 

The majors were interesting in that four of the five had first time major winners, and two of them were first time winners. In 2020 Sophia and A Lim were both first time winners. 2019 had 3 first time winners in the majors. I guess there's a trend developing.

 

  • Like 1

Ping G400 Max 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 65 Flex-X 44.5"
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G410 5h 26 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
PXG 0311XP Gen3 6, 0311P Gen3 7-P (2 Deg Weak, 1 Deg Flat) - True Temper Elevate 95 S
Ping Glide 3.0 52-12 SS, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 SS Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
PXG Blackjack 36" - SuperStroker Flatso 2.0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would like to think that LPGA survived Covid era.. Hopefully it's over and optimistic of LPGA's future..

 

Would love to see Lydia comeback to the top and compete with the top players consistantly.

Big fan of Ariya, maybe she will bring the Driver this year and show who can really drive the ball..

Given up on Lexi, her putting woes have been pretty consistant throughout her career.

Nasa is the black horse, she can bring down any big players.

Nelly and JYK will stay at the top spot for a while..

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congrats to Mina Harigae for having a career year at the ripe old age of 32, maybe the win will come next year.

Looking forward to see what Matilda, Leona, Pajaree and Esther and Yuka can muster up next year.

Not a Stacy Lewis fan but whatever she said to Maria Fassi, I'm all ears..

Fassi was a complete disaster until that magical chat session and partnership at the Dow. Great turn around so far, let's see if it continues into 22.

 

Su Oh..well, good thing we're a patient bunch of "fanboys" around here lol. Maybe next year.

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ChronicSlicer said:

Su Oh..well, good thing we're a patient bunch of "fanboys" around here lol. Maybe next year.

 

🤣🤣

 

Like the Flying Dumbo's and Attack Girls...maybe if we start a Su Oh fan club....it will spark Su to win.

 

But we need a really good name for the fan club....any suggestions?....and who is the biggest Su Oh fanboy?...he should be the obvious choice as fan club Prez.

 

I wonder if Su knows she has fanboys?

 

I think there are more Su fanboys than Minjee fanboys.

I don't even think there's a Minjee fanboy on this site...or maybe there is a Minjee fanboy who is too shy to come out of the closet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, KBong said:

🤣🤣

 

Like the Flying Dumbo's and Attack Girls...maybe if we start a Su Oh fan club....it will spark Su to win.

 

But we need a really good name for the fan club....any suggestions?....and who is the biggest Su Oh fanboy?...he should be the obvious choice as fan club Prez.

 

I wonder if Su knows she has fanboys?

 

I think there are more Su fanboys than Minjee fanboys.

I don't even think there's a Minjee fanboy on this site...or maybe there is a Minjee fanboy who is too shy to come out of the closet.

I like Minjee and Su... Minjee is from Perth and some friends do know her personally. OTOH I had to choose Su for our LPGA 2021 contest based on the criteria we had. Overall, Minjee > Su for me, assuming no forced selection for contests.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm going to add to @Argonne69 Year in Review list because he missed the OBVIOUS.

 

I'm still shaking my head and I was gonna give the LPGA BoD's a D- for hiring Mollie as the LPGA commish.

But the D- NEEDS to be downgraded....why?....because the BoD's used a head hunting firm to seek out candidates for a short list and this firm likely was paid approximately $250,000+....executive recruiting firms typically charge 25-33% of the successful placement's 1st year salary...I recall reading that Smiley Mike's base salary was approx. $800,000....so who knows what the Commish's base salary for 2021 is?

I assume Mollie was a candidate from the recruiting firm.

So the final grade for the LPGA BoD: Grade F-

 

The LPGA has failed twice in it's last three Commish hires....yes you guessed the other one....Bivens.

A 33% success rate in a business/organization is ABYSMAL. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Supermilo said:

I like Minjee and Su... Minjee is from Perth and some friends do know her personally. OTOH I had to choose Su for our LPGA 2021 contest based on the criteria we had. Overall, Minjee > Su for me, assuming no forced selection for contests.  

How do your friends know Minjee?

I assume you spent time in Perth?...how many years.

 

On our 2011 China bus tour vacation....there were quite a few Ozzie's on our bus....all nice folks.

From Perth...a really nice Chinese lady & white guy couple...GF & BF....the guy was so funny....chain smoker and heavy drinker...so on our 6am flight from Beijing to Nanjing.....at the airport, we are all told to drink up or empty any water bottles before going through security....Perth guy takes out this huge bottle from his knapsack and drinks and finishes off the bottle...I find out later it wasn't a bottle of water but a bottle of vodka...LOL...crazy nut ball.

 

They were also two hilarious older Ozzie guys...in their 60's...I would sit down with them at breakfast and listen to their nightly escapades with their Chinese "hired help"🤣

These two gents gave me two GORGEOUS Ozzie beach towels at the end of the trip. When I asked why they gave me the towels...they said I was the most fun in our group and one who would enjoy & listen to their frolics.

We went out one night to check things out...we went to a karaoke bar....we didn't get past the hostess and 2 doormen quickly escorted out any tourists...obviously there was more than just singing at this karaoke bar.🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, KBong said:

How do your friends know Minjee?

I assume you spent time in Perth?...how many years.

 

On our 2011 China bus tour vacation....there were quite a few Ozzie's on our bus....all nice folks.

From Perth...a really nice Chinese lady & white guy couple...GF & BF....the guy was so funny....chain smoker and heavy drinker...so on our 6am flight from Beijing to Nanjing.....at the airport, we are all told to drink up or empty any water bottles before going through security....Perth guy takes out this huge bottle from his knapsack and drinks and finishes off the bottle...I find out later it wasn't a bottle of water but a bottle of vodka...LOL...crazy nut ball.

 

They were also two hilarious older Ozzie guys...in their 60's...I would sit down with them at breakfast and listen to their nightly escapades with their Chinese "hired help"🤣

These two gents gave me two GORGEOUS Ozzie beach towels at the end of the trip. When I asked why they gave me the towels...they said I was the most fun in our group and one who would enjoy & listen to their frolics.

We went out one night to check things out...we went to a karaoke bar....we didn't get past the hostess and 2 doormen quickly escorted out any tourists...obviously there was more than just singing at this karaoke bar.🤣

Yes my friends, some of them are more avid golfers (than me) in Perth so they know her. I didn't ask how, presumably through the golf course setting or, maybe same/similar neighborhood - Perth is a relatively " small" and "boring/isolated" area they say... Moved there not to business since they said it's more for a "lifestyle" thing, whatever that means lol... Closer to Indonesia than Queensland in fact... BUT they have longer time for golf!!! And obviously root for her.

 

They've lived there on and off since pre-2000 - were my elementary and High school classmates and kept in touch with them ever since...

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sei Young had an off season. No wins and only 4 top 10s? 'First winless season on tour after winning five times in the past two. Seems that when she was in the hunt on Sunday she went in the wrong direction. She ranked 39th in putting average, which pretty much sums it up. Grade: B.

 

Similar season for Danielle. No wins and 9 top 10s after winning three times in the previous two years. In her case I believe it's a balky driver as she tries to pick up yardage. 36th in driving accuracy leading to a 43rd ranking in greens hit. Similar to Lydia, her putter bails her out on a regular basis. Grade: B.

 

Jessica got off to a hot start with a win and three additional top 10s in the first 7 tournaments, but cooled after that. She only had one top 10 the remainder of the year. Still, it was a big improvement over 2020. Grade: B-.

 

Odd year for Moriya with 6 missed cuts. She did pick up a win in the team event with Ariya, but otherwise there weren't many highlights. Grade: B-.

 

Jeong Eun managed 8 top 10s, and came close to picking up her 2nd major at the Evian, but otherwise it was a forgettable season. Grade: B-.

 

Even though Yuka played in two events prior to the USWO, her season really started after that win. She picked up 4 additional top 10s, which was pretty good for a "real" rookie. It'll be interesting to see how she does in her first full season next year. Grade: A-.

 

Amazing what adding a little driver distance can do. Leona had a rough year last season, but followed it up with 5 top 10s this year, including a 2nd and a 2T. Grade: B-.

 

Celine picked up her 2nd win, and had 5 additional top 10s. Still a bit of an up and down season, though. Grade: B.

 

  • Like 3

Ping G400 Max 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 65 Flex-X 44.5"
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G410 5h 26 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
PXG 0311XP Gen3 6, 0311P Gen3 7-P (2 Deg Weak, 1 Deg Flat) - True Temper Elevate 95 S
Ping Glide 3.0 52-12 SS, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 SS Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
PXG Blackjack 36" - SuperStroker Flatso 2.0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Argonne69 said:

Sei Young had an off season. No wins and only 4 top 10s? 'First winless season on tour after winning five times in the past two. Seems that when she was in the hunt on Sunday she went in the wrong direction. She ranked 39th in putting average, which pretty much sums it up. Grade: B.

 

Similar season for Danielle. No wins and 9 top 10s after winning three times in the previous two years. In her case I believe it's a balky driver as she tries to pick up yardage. 36th in driving accuracy leading to a 43rd ranking in greens hit. Similar to Lydia, her putter bails her out on a regular basis. Grade: B.

 

Jessica got off to a hot start with a win and three additional top 10s in the first 7 tournaments, but cooled after that. She only had one top 10 the remainder of the year. Still, it was a big improvement over 2020. Grade: B-.

 

Odd year for Moriya with 6 missed cuts. She did pick up a win in the team event with Ariya, but otherwise there weren't many highlights. Grade: B-.

 

Jeong Eun managed 8 top 10s, and came close to picking up her 2nd major at the Evian, but otherwise it was a forgettable season. Grade: B-.

 

Even though Yuka played in two events prior to the USWO, her season really started after that win. She picked up 4 additional top 10s, which was pretty good for a "real" rookie. It'll be interesting to see how she does in her first full season next year. Grade: A-.

 

Amazing what adding a little driver distance can do. Leona had a rough year last season, but followed it up with 5 top 10s this year, including a 2nd and a 2T. Grade: B-.

 

Celine picked up her 2nd win, and had 5 additional top 10s. Still a bit of an up and down season, though. Grade: B.

 

Expect more of the same from Yuka -- definitely in the top 10-15 at least 2 handful times... In the hunt and even maybe atop the leaderboard at the end of a few rounds... Hard to say whether it's she'll win in 2022 what with the JYK show ongoing but also tough to say that she won't win any tournament now that she'll be full time at the LPGA (i/o splitting time with JLPGA).  So, barring any win - I can predict already a B+/B... B+/A- if she wins one tournament next year, A if she gets another major for 2022... 

Edited by Supermilo
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

LMAO

@Argonne69 is still p*ssed at the LOVELY In Gee Chun for throwing away his homemade Dumbo headcover he made for her.🤣

He omitted giving In Gee a review grade, so I'll do it.

 

In Gee had a good year statistically and 8 top 10's

BUT

She failed to win....it been 3 years since her last LPGA trophy.

Grade: B

BUT

Dumbo looks SMOKIN HAWT in her new Fair Liar apparel and wears knee highs more often.

Final Grade: A+...why not!

 

LUV Dumbo!

 

spacer.png

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, KBong said:

LMAO

@Argonne69 is still p*ssed at the LOVELY In Gee Chun for throwing away his homemade Dumbo headcover he made for her.🤣

He omitted giving In Gee a review grade, so I'll do it.

 

In Gee had a good year statistically and 8 top 10's

BUT

She failed to win....it been 3 years since her last LPGA trophy.

Grade: B

BUT

Dumbo looks SMOKIN HAWT in her new Fair Liar apparel and wears knee highs more often.

Final Grade: A+...why not!

 

LUV Dumbo!

 

spacer.png

 

It was great to see In Gee regain some old form. Not quite sure how a player finishes 7th in scoring average, with 8 top 10s, and yet finishes 25th in CME points. I guess it just shows how consistent she is. On the pitch and putt layouts where other players are shooting 63's she posts her usual 69. The biggest improvement this season was in her driving average. It went up to 255 yds (85th), up from 245 yds last year, and as low as 243 in 2018. Her coach attributes it to an equipment change, as her previous driver produced too much spin.

 

Same can be said for So Yeon. She finished 14th in scoring average, but 22nd in CME points. In her case it's likely performance in majors where she gained few of the bigger point pool.

 

Edited by Argonne69

Ping G400 Max 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 65 Flex-X 44.5"
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G410 5h 26 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
PXG 0311XP Gen3 6, 0311P Gen3 7-P (2 Deg Weak, 1 Deg Flat) - True Temper Elevate 95 S
Ping Glide 3.0 52-12 SS, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 SS Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
PXG Blackjack 36" - SuperStroker Flatso 2.0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A bit surprised by Matilda's 2nd half of the season. She had a good 3 week streak mid-season where she had a 1st and 2nd, but finished no better than 15T after that. 

 

Wei-Ling, Ryann, and Pajaree get passing grades after picking up their first wins. Pajaree was the most successful of the three with six top 10s.

 

  • Like 3

Ping G400 Max 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 65 Flex-X 44.5"
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G410 5h 26 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
PXG 0311XP Gen3 6, 0311P Gen3 7-P (2 Deg Weak, 1 Deg Flat) - True Temper Elevate 95 S
Ping Glide 3.0 52-12 SS, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 SS Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
PXG Blackjack 36" - SuperStroker Flatso 2.0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Argonne69 said:

Not quite sure how a player finishes 7th in scoring average, with 8 top 10s, and yet finishes 25th in CME points. I guess it just shows how consistent she is.

 

 

CME Ranking models after Rolex Ranking; it rewards win, place or show.  A win is worth 500 points, while a T7 100 points.; a win is worth five T7.  By the same token, a T2 is worth more than three T7.

 

In Gee had only one T3 all season and So Yeon two.  You're right, her CME ranking would be completely different if she managed to win one or two of those chip and putt tournaments.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Argonne69 said:

Sei Young had an off season. No wins and only 4 top 10s? 'First winless season on tour after winning five times in the past two. Seems that when she was in the hunt on Sunday she went in the wrong direction. She ranked 39th in putting average, which pretty much sums it up. Grade: B.

 

Similar season for Danielle. No wins and 9 top 10s after winning three times in the previous two years. In her case I believe it's a balky driver as she tries to pick up yardage. 36th in driving accuracy leading to a 43rd ranking in greens hit. Similar to Lydia, her putter bails her out on a regular basis. Grade: B.

 

Jessica got off to a hot start with a win and three additional top 10s in the first 7 tournaments, but cooled after that. She only had one top 10 the remainder of the year. Still, it was a big improvement over 2020. Grade: B-.

 

Odd year for Moriya with 6 missed cuts. She did pick up a win in the team event with Ariya, but otherwise there weren't many highlights. Grade: B-.

 

Jeong Eun managed 8 top 10s, and came close to picking up her 2nd major at the Evian, but otherwise it was a forgettable season. Grade: B-.

 

Even though Yuka played in two events prior to the USWO, her season really started after that win. She picked up 4 additional top 10s, which was pretty good for a "real" rookie. It'll be interesting to see how she does in her first full season next year. Grade: A-.

 

Amazing what adding a little driver distance can do. Leona had a rough year last season, but followed it up with 5 top 10s this year, including a 2nd and a 2T. Grade: B-.

 

Celine picked up her 2nd win, and had 5 additional top 10s. Still a bit of an up and down season, though. Grade: B.

 

You're a tough marker, Prof.

 

Do you have a criteria?

Cobra F8+ 9° XCaliber 6+ S 45” //  Cobra F8 14.5° XCaliber FW S 43.25” //  Cobra F7 18.5° Aldila Tour Blue ATX85 S 42.5” //  Titleist 818H1 19° at 21° Project X EvenFlow 6.0 S 90G 40.5” // Srixon Z565 4, 6-PW Nippon N.S. Pro 980GH DST S // Cleveland CBX 50.11 //  Cleveland RTX3 56.14 bent 55.13 //  Nike VR X3X Toe Sweep 58.10  //  Wilson Infinite The Bean 34" Super Stroke 2.0XL+//  Titleist Pro V1 //  McGregor Hybrid Stand/Cart Bag

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Rapidcat said:

You're a tough marker, Prof.

 

Do you have a criteria?

 

Lol. Grade on the curve. If Nelly and Jin Young get A+'s, it's all shifted from there. Probably a little tougher than I should be by a half grade. 

 

 

Ping G400 Max 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 65 Flex-X 44.5"
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G410 5h 26 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
PXG 0311XP Gen3 6, 0311P Gen3 7-P (2 Deg Weak, 1 Deg Flat) - True Temper Elevate 95 S
Ping Glide 3.0 52-12 SS, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 SS Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
PXG Blackjack 36" - SuperStroker Flatso 2.0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Argonne69 said:

 

Lol. Grade on the curve. If Nelly and Jin Young get A+'s, it's all shifted from there. Probably a little tougher than I should be by a half grade. 

 

 

Ok, I'll give you a C+, then, no more🙂

  • Haha 2

Cobra F8+ 9° XCaliber 6+ S 45” //  Cobra F8 14.5° XCaliber FW S 43.25” //  Cobra F7 18.5° Aldila Tour Blue ATX85 S 42.5” //  Titleist 818H1 19° at 21° Project X EvenFlow 6.0 S 90G 40.5” // Srixon Z565 4, 6-PW Nippon N.S. Pro 980GH DST S // Cleveland CBX 50.11 //  Cleveland RTX3 56.14 bent 55.13 //  Nike VR X3X Toe Sweep 58.10  //  Wilson Infinite The Bean 34" Super Stroke 2.0XL+//  Titleist Pro V1 //  McGregor Hybrid Stand/Cart Bag

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Zitlow said:

Hope it continues to get better under the new Commissioner. 

 

 

The new commissioner is focusing on increasing not only the purse but also the number of tournaments.  In 2-3 years, there will be three categories of tournaments:

 

  1.    $5.0 - $10.0 million                                Most Top-40 players will play
  2.    $2.5 - $4.9 million                                  2/3 of the Top-40 players will play
  3.    $1.5 -  $2.4 million                                 1/3 of the Top-40 players will play

 

Category 2 and 3 are especially important for middle and lower tier players to reach Top-10 and earn substantial prize money.

 

LPGA is lucky to have Nelly Korda as the #1 player, she's only 23 and most likely will continue to get better.  Also, in addition to American players, more and more top players from South Korea, Japan, Thailand, Europe, Australia, Mexico and Canada are coming to LPGA.  It ensures the tour will remain the most competitive and presents a good product to the public.

 

In short, the tour is in good hands with the new commissioner Mollie Marcoux Samaan; I can't wait for 2022 season to start.

 

 

Edited by 18majors
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 18majors said:

LPGA is lucky to have Nelly Korda as the #1 player,

LOL

You mean the same Nelly with the bland personality...as per @Rapidcat 🤣

And the REALLY POPULAR Nelly that no American company was willing to pay the rent for the front of her visor and staff bag...that Chris M had to cross the Pacific to shill and beg the Koreans for a sponsorship.

 

Ah ok.🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 RSM Classic - Discussion and Links
      2021 RSM Classic - Monday
      2021 RSM Classic - Tuesday #1
      2021 RSM Classic - Tuesday #2
       
       
      Trey Mullinax - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Brett Drewitt - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Matt Wallace - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Josh Creel - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Ben Crane - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Justin Lower - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Adam Svensson - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Brendon Todd - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Webb Simpson - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Chesson Hadley - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Kiradech Aphibarnrat - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Bill Haas - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Max Homa - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Nick Watney - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
       
       
      New Odyssey Tri Hot putters - 2021 RSM Classic
       
       
       
       
      • 2 replies
    • 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      Pat Perez - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Tony Finau - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Kramer Hickok - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Paul Barjon - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Nate Lashley - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Seamus Powers - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Dylan Frittelli - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      C.T. Pan - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Chase Koepka - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Branden Grace - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Marc Leishman - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Martin Laird - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Shane Lowery - WITB - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
       
      Cameron CT T-11 putter - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      New Graphite Design shafts - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Cameron cover from 2021 ZOZO Championship - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Bettinardi covers - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Cameron CT putters - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
       
       
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #1
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #2
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #3
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #4
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #1
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #2
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #3
       
       
       
       
      • 1 reply
    • APPLY NOW: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Putter (Early Access) Member Testing! 10 Testers Needed!
      L.A.B. Golf is choosing ten GolfWRX members to receive their MEZZ.1 putter early and put their brand new product to the test before reporting back to the community about what they see. The selected testers will be one of the first to experience the MEZZ.1 from L.A.B. GOLF, their newest Lie Angle Balanced design, ahead of it's January 2022 launch!
       
      About The L.A.B. Golf Mezz.1 Putter
      MEZZ.1 is our new mid-mallet putter that’s fully CNC machined from a billet of 6061 aircraft aluminum (body) and 303 stainless steel (midsection) to create our best-feeling — and we think best looking — putter to date. It includes 10 weights (eight on the bottom, two on the sides) that allow us to individually build each putter to a golfer’s exact specifications.
       
      How To Apply
      In a post below, answer the following questions.
       
      1. City, State?
      2. Handicap?
      3. What is your current putter?
      4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?
      5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?
      6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?
       
      That's it! @labgolf and GolfWRX will choose the testers in about 2 weeks! This testing event is for good-standing members in the USA only!
       
      • 435 replies
    • 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
      2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Tuesday #1
      2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Tuesday #2
       
       
      Adam Scott - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Justin Rose - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Collin Morikawa - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Jason Day - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Justin Thomas - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Erik Van Rooyen - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Matt Jones - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Cam Davis - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Cam Smith - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Byeong Hun An - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Min Kyu - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Joohyung Kim - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Tommy Fleetwood - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Jordan Spieth - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Lucas Glover - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Keegan Bradley - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
       
       
       
      Gary Woodland's new Cameron putter - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Kevin Na's new Odyssey/Toulon putter - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Jucie wedges & Proto irons - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
       
       
       
       
      • 6 replies
    • 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open WITB Photos- Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here...
       
      Links:
       
      Harry Higgs - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Ian Poulter - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Corey Conners - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Harry Higgs - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Matt NeSmith - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Doug Ghim - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      New Cameron Las Vegas covers - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      New Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX shafts - 2021 Shriners Hospitals doe Children Open
       
       

       
      • 15 replies

×
×
  • Create New...