Jump to content

PXG 0211 SALE


Soccerrick10
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Arsilon2 said:

$60 shipping? Kills the deal

 

I thought the same thing until I sent a set of irons off to a buyer. It cost me $39 at FedEx ground and it was my box, my packaging and me dropping them off at FedEx. 
 

So, $21 more and they do the work, pay an employee and cover loss or damage, I quit complaining. 
 

Now I just cringe. But at $75 to $135 per club, I guess I can accept it. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Arsilon2 said:

$60 shipping? Kills the deal

 

Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but what do you feel packing, materials, shipping and insurance should cost? I think Amazon has spoiled a lot of people. And my shipping to Canada was only $50 CDN. 

Edited by Skhacker
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Arsilon2 said:

$60 shipping? Kills the deal

 

 

Everybody has to decide for themselves the value of something but I wouldn't agree that $660 plus tax for a full set shipped (which is 82.50 per club) is too much for these. If I didn't already own them, I'd be buying them for sure.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Skhacker said:

Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but what do you feel packing, materials, shipping and insurance should cost? I think Amazon has spoiled a lot of people. And my shipping to Canada was only $50 CDN. 

 

$20-$25 is what it costs to ship and insure.  I get all of the secondary costs but build those in to the cost of the clubs.  But hey it's PXG what should I expect.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Arsilon2 said:

 

$20-$25 is what it costs to ship and insure.  I get all of the secondary costs but build those in to the cost of the clubs.  But hey it's PXG what should I expect.

I get that. But I don’t know how you build that into the cost of a custom built, top quality forged iron for $75. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Skhacker said:

I get that. But I don’t know how you build that into the cost of a custom built, top quality forged iron for $75. 

He would be much happier paying $85 per club with free shipping.
 

Hell of a deal! 

  • Like 3

Callaway Epic Speed 9* Graphite Design AD IZ 5S

Titleist TS3 strong 3 wood 13.5* PX Hzrdus. Smoke 75s

Titleist 818H2 19* hybrid Tensei Blue

Titleist TS3 23* Tensei Blue

New Level PF-2. DG105 S300

Taylormade MG2 50* DG S300

Callaway Jaws MD5 56* & 60* S200

Scotty Cameron Newport Special Select 34” with flow neck by LaMont

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From what I have read, Discountdansgolf does not sell the 0211...probably due to price they can't make $ on them and as they offer FREE SHIPPING (and no sales tax) it simply is not worth it.

CALLAWAY Customs (Black w/Silver) "The FREAK" Mavrik Sub Zero Driver, 9* (10*), Accra TZ6/M5 72g X

CALLAWAY Apex UW 17* LAGolf Tour Issue Prototype Trono 75x

PXG GEN4 0311ST, Xtreme Dark, 4 - 9, CT Lite/Std LE Black X, PW, GW, PX 6.5 Blackout

PXG GEN4 0311T, Xtreme Dark, 4 - 9, CT Lite/Std LE Black X, PW, GW, PX 6.5 Blackout

PXG GEN4 0311XP/GEN0311P, Xtreme Dark, 5 - 9, CT Lite/Std LE Black X, PW, GW, PX 6.5 Blackout 

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 56*/10, 60*/7, PX 6.5 Blackout //  CALLAWAY JAWS MD5 Custom Wedges, 54*(55*)/10S, 60*/08C; PX LS 6.5....TOULON GARAGE Austin Custom Rose Gold // SCOTTY CAMERON Santa Fe T3 Custom Antique Copper  .... STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550// Cobalt Q6 Slope

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BirdieBob said:

From what I have read, Discountdansgolf does not sell the 0211...probably due to price they can't make $ on them and as they offer FREE SHIPPING (and no sales tax) it simply is not worth it.

Yup.. confirmed that DD doesn't sell 0211. DD did do Gen 2 0311 before for $89 per. I still don't know how they make any $ even with other lines.

Shipping and tax adds another $100 to an unbeatable deal... now I actually have to think 🤔

Edited by mister2cool
  • Like 1

M5 Tour 9*, Project X Even Flow White 65 6.5
2017 M1 3W 15*, Project X Even Flow Blue 75 6.5
RBZ Stage 2 18*H, Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0
Srixon Z 965/765 combo 4-P, Modus 120x
Callaway X Forged 52*/58*/64* DG S400
Bettinardi Kuchar Signature Model 1 Armlock

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And yet in Europe prices haven't changed, in fact some prices have actually gone up not too long ago, and i thought they were built in Europe now

 

Go figure

Taylormade SIM 2 9*

Taylormade M3 3W 15*

Taylormade M3 Hybrid 19*

Adams DHY 21*

Mizuno 900 Forged 5-PW

Mizuno T20 Raw 50*

Titleist SM8 54 & 58

Odyssey White Hot 2 Ball

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Chilidog said:

WRX strikes again and lightens my wallet. Picked up the Gen 3 Ps. Even if they didn’t work out I figure I could sell them for what it cost me or more. Really good deals by PXG right now. 

Gen 3 is still the same price right? It’s not part of this Black Friday deal?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I ordered a set last night around 10pm and tried to add a club early this morning to my order. They weren’t able to add a clinch to the order and I would have needed to pay a separate shipping fee for the single club. I decided to not order the extra club.

 

Make sure you get everything you want in one order because PXG doesn’t appear to be able to modify an order. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, lespaulist said:

I ordered a set last night around 10pm and tried to add a club early this morning to my order. They weren’t able to add a clinch to the order and I would have needed to pay a separate shipping fee for the single club. I decided to not order the extra club.

 

Make sure you get everything you want in one order because PXG doesn’t appear to be able to modify an order. 

They changed mine after I ordered.  No issues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As usual, my lack of willpower wins out.  Order in for 5-GW 0211 DC, 2* weak, -1/2", 1 up, MMT 80 stiff shafts.  Was debating going all-in for Steelfibers, but especially with the tax and shipping, went with the no-upcharge MMT.  Could end up being a foolish compromise, but who knows. 

 

Ended up at $89/iron all in, which however you characterize it in light of the tax and shipping, is more than fair.  If you want this set, most of us wouldn't hesitate at spending $89 per iron with free shipping and no tax, so getting there the other way, is what it is.

  • Like 3

Ping G425 Max 9* Driver, UST Mamiya Proforce V2 6F3

Cobra King SpeedZone 14.5* 3 Wood, Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0

Callaway Epic Flash 7 Wood, Accra FX 2.0 200F M3

Srixon Z H85 4 Hybrid, Project X HZRDUS Black 85 6.0

Ping G425 Irons 5-UW, Aerotech Steelfiber i110 R

Cleveland RTX Zipcore SW (54*/10) and LW (58*/10), Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S

Scotty Cameron 009-M Putter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Arsilon2 said:

 

$20-$25 is what it costs to ship and insure.  I get all of the secondary costs but build those in to the cost of the clubs.  But hey it's PXG what should I expect.

Please post the link to the service that will ship 7 irons and insure them with signature required for $20. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/23/2021 at 12:42 PM, Break68 said:

Interesting, a huge delay now waiting to hear back as well.

Got the credit and ordered a One and Done putter. MasterCard is loving me this month!!

Callaway XR16 driver 10.5°, Fujikura Pro 2.0 6-S Stiff 
Ping 425 SFT 3 wood 15°, Mitsubishi Tensei Orange 75 Regular
Callaway Apex 21 3 hybrid 19°, UST Mamiya Recoil Dart 75 HYB Stiff
Haywood 5-PW KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff

Haywood 48°, 52°, 56°, 60° KBS Tour Stiff
PXG One & Done

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, jeffrey r said:

As usual, my lack of willpower wins out.  Order in for 5-GW 0211 DC, 2* weak, -1/2", 1 up, MMT 80 stiff shafts.  Was debating going all-in for Steelfibers, but especially with the tax and shipping, went with the no-upcharge MMT.  Could end up being a foolish compromise, but who knows. 

 

Ended up at $89/iron all in, which however you characterize it in light of the tax and shipping, is more than fair.  If you want this set, most of us wouldn't hesitate at spending $89 per iron with free shipping and no tax, so getting there the other way, is what it is.

Well done! Looking to copy what you bought.

Is there a reason you went 1 degree up in lie angle? If you don't mind sharing, what's you're height and wrist-to-floor length? TIA

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, snagy2000 said:

Don't worry about people like this, they can save a little cash while waiting extended periods for their goods...Not going to make everyone happy...#Whatevs

How is he saving anything.  The clubs are 1/3 the cost. All to save $40 in shipping, if he is right (which he isn't).

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, nvr3putt said:

Well done! Looking to copy what you bought.

Is there a reason you went 1 degree up in lie angle? If you don't mind sharing, what's you're height and wrist-to-floor length? TIA

 

 

I am always fit to between 1*-2* upright.  And although there is no standard lie angle among OEM’s, I generally err on the side of a little upright over standard or flatter.  Between going shorter in length on the shafts (essentially to standard length), going weak on the lofts, and going with lighter shafts than I normally play, lie angle is likely the least of my worries on this set, but we shall see (and I can always get lie angle adjusted afterwards)…

Edited by jeffrey r

Ping G425 Max 9* Driver, UST Mamiya Proforce V2 6F3

Cobra King SpeedZone 14.5* 3 Wood, Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0

Callaway Epic Flash 7 Wood, Accra FX 2.0 200F M3

Srixon Z H85 4 Hybrid, Project X HZRDUS Black 85 6.0

Ping G425 Irons 5-UW, Aerotech Steelfiber i110 R

Cleveland RTX Zipcore SW (54*/10) and LW (58*/10), Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S

Scotty Cameron 009-M Putter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks


×
×
  • Create New...