*Peter Millar* + Smathers&Branson + sea island gear

Hey guys, hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving. Lots to be thankful for as I just completed all my pga work and am now completed with level 3, soon to be a class A member. But, with that said, have fallen on some hard times and really need some funds in the worst way right now. Have put together some really nice items here for sell, and please message me with offers if at all interested. Am really needing to offload this stuff to recoup some funds. If purchasing, please add $10 to ship usps priority mail 

First off, i've got a Smathers & Branson belts for sale. came from the golf shop at Sea Island mens size 32 - (30 waist fits 32, 32 fits 34, etc.)  worn less than 5 times, as I have a horrible habit of collecting many, many of these belts and never wearing them. I bought them all originally for $175+ , and am only asking $100 

next, I've got a Dunning mens fleece golf vest in M. It has the Honors Course logo on the left chest, and was purchased in the golf shop. I bought this for around $125 last year and instantly went into the closet. Am asking $75 for this piece

Next up i have two Peter Millar perth pullovers in mens M for sale. One is a light shade of grey, while the other is a light purple color. They both have the "Sea Island" script on the left chest. Bought them both in the golf shop for $125+ and am asking $75/per pullover

The next outerwear piece is a Peter Millar Flex Adapt "windcheater" full zip in mens M. This piece is so nice, have absolutely no idea why I haven't worn this ever. It is perfect layering for these cold, windy days. I got this piece for $200+ earlier this year in the golf shop, and am just asking $150 for this.

Lastly, I have a Footjoy mens M pullover, also bought from the golf shop at Sea Island. has the script on the left chest. Asking $75 also for this piece

IMG_3548.jpeg

IMG_3549.jpeg

IMG_3553.jpeg

IMG_3554.jpeg

IMG_3555.jpeg

IMG_3567.jpeg

IMG_3557.jpeg

IMG_3558.jpeg

IMG_3568.jpeg

IMG_3569.jpeg

IMG_3570.jpeg

Edited by tanmansarv

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.