Garsen Grip Experts

scotty_2987

I was in the pga tour superstore the other day messing with all the putters and I picked up a lab putter. It had a garsen quad tour grip on it and I loved how it felt. I believe it was the non tapered but it had a smooth texture that I loved. Of course I went to there website to look it up but all the ones seem to have a textured finish. I sent them a message on their site but haven’t heard back yet. Does anyone know where to find the quad tour with the smooth finish? Thanks!

Contact them directly they have a few options not on their site that you can get just by direct contact. Remember they also travel for the tours so may be busy with that. 

If they don't get back to you can just buy the SeeMore branded ones on their site. 

• Like 1

Lefty

Driver: 9° Ping G410 Plus - HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 6.0

3W: 13.5° Ping G410 LST - Aldila NV 2KXV Green 75X

3H: 19° Ping G410 - Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: 4i - 7i Srixon 585 / 8i - PW Srixon 785 - AMT Tour White S300

Wedges: 51° MD3 - 56° Glide 2 - 60° PM2

Putter(s): TP Mills Trad II - Lajosi Sensor - Kingdom Putter - - and more. 

WITB Thread

47 minutes ago, MattM97 said:

Contact them directly they have a few options not on their site that you can get just by direct contact. Remember they also travel for the tours so may be busy with that. 

If they don't get back to you can just buy the SeeMore branded ones on their site. 

I sent them a message on their website so hopefully I hear back. Thanks for the heads up on seemore, looks like they offer the smooth texture I want. I looked a couple other places (lab golf and piretti) but looks like they have the textured version. 

28 minutes ago, scotty_2987 said:

I sent them a message on their website so hopefully I hear back. Thanks for the heads up on seemore, looks like they offer the smooth texture I want. I looked a couple other places (lab golf and piretti) but looks like they have the textured version. 

If you're on Instagram message them there maybe to give a nudge. They are active there they just commented on something I posted.

Lefty

Driver: 9° Ping G410 Plus - HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 6.0

3W: 13.5° Ping G410 LST - Aldila NV 2KXV Green 75X

3H: 19° Ping G410 - Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: 4i - 7i Srixon 585 / 8i - PW Srixon 785 - AMT Tour White S300

Wedges: 51° MD3 - 56° Glide 2 - 60° PM2

Putter(s): TP Mills Trad II - Lajosi Sensor - Kingdom Putter - - and more. 

WITB Thread

I’ve been tempted to try the quad tour non-tapered.  Probably be a winter project.. I’m putting so well right now I’m terrified to clean the thing let alone change a grip. 

Taylormade M3 9*  KBS TD Cat4

Taylormade M3 4HL Hzrdus Yellow 63g

New Level 18* KBS Tour Prototype 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tours 3-PW Project X 6.0's

Cleveland RTX4 Raw 50/54/58 Project X 7.0's

Byron Morgan Stainless DH89 w/ Stability Tour / / Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2 

Bridgestone Tour B XS 

25 minutes ago, MattM97 said:

If you're on Instagram message them there maybe to give a nudge. They are active there they just commented on something I posted.

I’m not on instagram or I would do that. I will probably try to give them a call tomorrow. Does anyone know what the stock grip that lab offers on the putters you can buy at the pga superstore? It wasn’t the forward press grip. It was a garsen quad tour and I’m fairly certain it was the non tapered but I’m not 100%?