You're not a touring pro but you bought a launch monitor anyway. Well.....?

BenSeattle

Early Mevo+ guy here. Start of lock down helped move me to getting one since holed up at home in spring but my goal was more to use it at the range then in SIM mode. For SIM IMHO GC2/3 is the way to go. 

Its certainly helped me in two areas of my game development as I work on better strike/form with my coach

1. Understanding launch conditions and how it relates to my swing flaws. When I weaken my grip and deliver more open face to path, I am adding launch/loft/spin and losing distance. I often will hit center as per the foot spray but I was confused as to inconsistent carry distances playing. I know why. The ball speed deltas are super clear as well.

2. Under 100 game. At the short game area I like to dial in my wedges with 3 swings positions. Not only carry distances but also working on flighting wedges lower but still seeing spin rates are good or not so good based on quality of strike and where the strike is

For winter it does a decent enough job indoors in short mode but I don't get too wrapped up in the accuracy of every shot vs. looking at the data set and trends. 

16 hours ago, PNW said:

My opinion is, the primary question is whether you are willing/able to build a dedicated indoor place to use it without much work to set up every time. If yes, and you're serious about frequent practice, then it would be a very useful tool. 

If it's a nice-to-have thing and you won't realistically use it often, or if you have to do a full set up of net/mat/etc. every time to use it, then it might not get used to it's full advantage.

Agree that there are diminishing returns in getting the data, so it really comes down to whether you have a convenient way to use it often for some of the sim practice and round features. 

That’s my issue. Basement won’t work and I’m just not sure how often I would actually use it when each time it’s back the cars out, set up the net, lay the mat down……..

Because I’m like someone earlier in the thread, I’m much more likely to jump in and make five or six swings several times a day as opposed to an hour straight in there hitting balls. I’m that way on the outdoor range as well, much more likely to stop and hit a few balls a couple times day (fortunate that one range is very close and the other is on my way to work). 

• Like 1

I have a basement that's almost as large as the first floor of my house, an architect explained how they were able to do it, but I didn't really understand it... But I also have a kid who plays five sports and I'm a drummer, so there's a lot of stuff down here. But I've managed to piece together a basement setup with a big net from amazon and a janky turf mat.

I recently got a sub $300 device that gives me some basic numbers, but I'm happy to say that the numbers have been matching what I got on a Trackman at a pgass recently.

The biggest value I see in having the launch monitor is that it's improved my practice by giving me more intent with what I'm doing. Previously, I would either just hit ball after ball mindlessly or I would take a total of six or seven swings and then step away.

It's only been a few days, but now I find myself trying to get better speed or carry from one swing to another, challenging myself to make the next shot better than the last. It's great feedback, just like any other visualized metrics from working out - mileage, lap time, punch count, etc.

With my basic device, I'm not getting comprehensive data - and despite matching my Trackman numbers for a few clubs, who knows how accurate it is - but at least it gives me directional data in terms of being faster or farther than the previous swing.

Driver: Cobra LTDx 10.5° Helium Nanocore

Fairway: Cobra RADSPEED 18.5° Motore X

Hybrids: Titleist TSi2 21°, 24° TENSEI AV RAW Blue

Utility Iron: Titleist 718 AP1 24° Recoil 780

Irons: Titleist 718 AP1 AMT Red

Wedges: Vokey SM8 48°, 54° Dynamic Gold; SM7 60° Modus3

Putter: Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

Picked up the Full Swing Kit last November. It's indeed helped tremendously. 

It's so insanely easy to get set up and going, it's just part of my range sessions now like taking off my watch and putting my pocket contents into my golf bag. It's helped me get my wedge distances dialed in pretty well, particularly partial shots that were always so hard to judge on the range. It's helped develop spin control. Exposed some club path and face angle issues that really helped straighten out my left misses. And it's nice to really know my distance dispersion so I'm no longer guessing. The camera that automatically records every swing showed that some of the changes I thought I'd made in terms of takeaway ... I hadn't really made. And it keeps me honest over time so I know if those bad moves are creeping in or not. 

And this has just been using it probably the minimal amount so far as I play actual rounds more on weekends since I can't make it over to the club after work and have any sunlight left - after the time changes, I'll be using it a lot more.

I love the thing. It's a super nice piece of hardware, very well designed (which was the biggest reason I went with the Kit over other options - it just LOOKS nicer and I can be a superficial kinda bro) and the app integrates seamlessly. They've sent out software updates at least once a month since release and it's just getting better and better.

I played respectable golf without it for 30+ years so was it totally necessary? Not really. But I do think it's helping me dial in on spots that need improvement to ideally get to the point I can actually compete in some tournaments at my club? Totally. There're so REALLY good players there and I'm not the kinda guy that's gonna just show up; I want to WIN. Having actual data lets me approach and solve these with my engineer brain ... call it TDD. 🙂

Titleist TSR3 10° Ventus Black

Titleist TS2 18° Diamana D+

Titleist TSR2 21° Diamana D+ 

Titleist TSi2 24° Diamana D+

Titleist T100 5-7, 620MB 8-PW Axiom 105S

Vokey 50.8°F, 56.14°F, 60.12°D Axiom 125X

Scotty Cameron Newport MMT Putter Concept

12 hours ago, mallrat said:

That’s funny to me. I have a buddy who is a hired gun President type. He works for 2 different investment companies and he is the one they send in when they buy a new company and want to turn it around/change things. He takes every CEO he interviews golfing. 

His general rule “never hire a CEO with a good short game” he says it means they don’t spend enough time in the office 

Though I use that same interviewing technique, slightly different for me.  I founded the main company in the early 80s, and ran it as CEO, putting in 10-15hrs a day, 6-7 days a week building over ten years plus years of steady black ink, long before I took up golf.  I think I was 40ish when I took up golf, and didn't marry till years later.

Edited by Pepperturbo
  • Like 1
  • TSR2 10° Ventus Velo TR Blue 58S
  • TSR2 15° Talamonti PD80R
  • T200 17' 2i Tensei AV Raw White Hybrid 95S
  • T100 3i & 4i MMT 85S
  • T100 5i to 9i MMT 105S
  • T100 PW, SM9 F52/12, M58/8, PX Wedge 120S
  • SC/CA Monterey
  • DASH -ProV1x

6 hours ago, deadsolid...shank said:

That’s my issue. Basement won’t work and I’m just not sure how often I would actually use it when each time it’s back the cars out, set up the net, lay the mat down……..

Because I’m like someone earlier in the thread, I’m much more likely to jump in and make five or six swings several times a day as opposed to an hour straight in there hitting balls. I’m that way on the outdoor range as well, much more likely to stop and hit a few balls a couple times day (fortunate that one range is very close and the other is on my way to work). 

That's definitely what I've found for myself as well. If I had the space for a dedicated set up I'd buy the Bushnell Foresight one immediately and use it a few times every day. I have a net in my backyard that I use when it's not raining (I'm in Seattle...) and it just isn't a practical set up to justify one of the pro style launch monitors. 

I do also have some options with 2 different ranges within 15 minutes of my house, one with Top Tracer. If I didn't then that might change my opinion, I suppose. 

• Like 1

TSR3 9* - Ventus Black TR 5X

Mini Burner 13.5* - LAGP Trono 6X

Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi 19* - Ventus Black HB 9TX/Cobra Radspeed Tour 5W - LAGP Trono 7S 

Srixon ZXU 4 23* - Axiom 105X

ZX7 MKii 5-P - X100

Fourteen RM 52/58 - Modus 125 Wedge

SC Champions Choice Newport 

On 2/25/2022 at 2:15 PM, BenSeattle said:

Trackman, Foresight, Bushnell and now even Tiger is associated with one via "Full Swing."  Obviously, these pricy devices (I don't mean the $500 Mevo, Rasodo, Garmin, etc.) aren't being sold ONLY to PGA Tour members, lower-level Korn Ferry/Euro types or even well-heeled college boys.  YOU are a serious golfer or at least one who wants to get better.  Or maybe you're just a hack with money that thinks just one more toy will get you breaking 80, ha ha! 😇

So here's my real question:  is it working?  Has using a monitor made you a better golfer, more dialed in on distances, helped correct a swing fault, solved all your gapping problems?  I need to know, because.... well, I'm a 4-handicap chop who just might buy one!

Even though I live in Florida I don’t get home from work until around 6:00 PM every time so during daylight savings time months when the suns about down when I get home it allows me to practice in my garage after work. Otherwise I really wouldn’t even be able to hit balls on any day but the weekends. 

I am really close to convincing myself to purchase a MEVO+.  I am looking for a few things,

1. to see when I warm up if I am doing something wrong to try and adjust before I tee off.

2. Work on my distances for 170 down on the two shots I play well and to work on the third shot I used to be able to play.

3. Really work on my 100 and in game

My long game I have a decent handle on, but when warming up if I am getting path and club face issues I can work on different feels to get through the round.

• Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Ventus Black 6X | Ping G430 LST 10.5 - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 3 Wood - Taylormade 300 Mini 13.5 - Ventus Purple X
  • 5 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X 
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X | 4 iron - Srixon ZX4 MKII - Axiom 105X
  • 5 - GW Cobra King Tour - Axiom 105X
  • SW - Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - Odyssey #7 Knuckle Neck Proto | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One

14 hours ago, mallrat said:

That’s funny to me. I have a buddy who is a hired gun President type. He works for 2 different investment companies and he is the one they send in when they buy a new company and want to turn it around/change things. He takes every CEO he interviews golfing. 

His general rule “never hire a CEO with a good short game” he says it means they don’t spend enough time in the office 

I find stuff like this is kind of silly, but there's a lot of older logic like that. People who make it to that level usually are very competitive people and have other hobbies. It's true that you need to spend hours and hours in the office but it doesn't mean it's all you do. The personality of people who are successful like that--it's probably rare they don't excel at something outside the office. I know a lot of executive VPs and CEOs, many of them are elite athletes in some fashion, at least for their age. The CEO of my company learned to fly his own planes and is a very good tennis player. his #3 guy was one of the top pole vaulters in the US into his 50s (by age group)

• Like 3

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

I bought a mevo+ and put together a basement sim setup at the start of covid. I'd say I use it almost every single day. I don't play alot of full sim rounds, but I use the phone app to hit balls and see my flight and distance. It's great for keeping sharp in the winter and getting some warm up swings in before you head to the course.

I also really enjoy doing the par 3 CTP contest with my buddies. We usually have some beers and make people drink when they hit one in the water. 

• Like 1

I can rent the local sim for $40 a hour. I'll never get to the cost of buying one myself. 

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

Callaway 2007 X-Forged 5-PW/ PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 / Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2.5+ 

Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving

9 minutes ago, braincramp52 said:

I can rent the local sim for $40 a hour. I'll never get to the cost of buying one myself. 

This is what i do also, i have a mat and net in my barn but no LM data--just for swinging.

I may do a more complete LM down the line but it's not a priority

• Like 1

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

I bought a mevo+ and it really helped me improve last year, along with lessons.  It help reinforce the things I was in the lesson.  I generally would do some feels I learned in my lesson for 10-15m, then turned on the launch monitor and was able to see the results (mainly trying to get me to fade the ball and take out the left miss in my game). Dropped from a 16 to 10 last year, excited to see what this year brings.

1 hour ago, MtlJeff said:

I find stuff like this is kind of silly, but there's a lot of older logic like that. People who make it to that level usually are very competitive people and have other hobbies. It's true that you need to spend hours and hours in the office but it doesn't mean it's all you do. The personality of people who are successful like that--it's probably rare they don't excel at something outside the office. I know a lot of executive VPs and CEOs, many of them are elite athletes in some fashion, at least for their age. The CEO of my company learned to fly his own planes and is a very good tennis player. his #3 guy was one of the top pole vaulters in the US into his 50s (by age group)

Agreed. The idea of having to spend 70+ hours in the office these days to be "hard working" or successful is certainly antiquated. I have worked in the entertainment space for the past 20+ years and worked directly with some of the top folks in that industry - they have weeks where they will work 70-80 hours but they will also have plenty of weeks where they work 30 hours. It's all a matter of being there when it counts and finding opportunities to take it slow to not burn out too quickly.

The idea of judging people by their short game has as much merit as judging someone by their shoe laces.

I'm currently a mid-handicapper and a year ago made a big effort to re-invent my game. I was able to get my hands on a QCQuad and built out a simulator in my garage. I am not a pro, but I am a HUGE golf nerd, meaning I get very deep into the data. The launch monitor helps me with all sorts of aspects in my game: swing path, precise and accurate club data and ball data, and I can practice indoors during the winter and on specific aspects of my game. I think there is a small subset of us where it may "not make sense" for others, but if you can afford it....why not?! I am super happy with mine! I can't dedicate an hour-a-day to practice, but I do try to practice a few times a week with it. The launch monitor may not make you better by itself, so you will need a coach to tell you what to fix in your swing, but it will give you all the data that you need as long as you know what to do with it. 

• Like 1

WITB:

Woods: Ping G430 LST, Ping G430Max 3w, Ping G430 3Hybrid (20°) / Titleist T200 2iron

Irons: 2023 Titleist T150 (6-GW), T200 (4-5)

Wedges: 54D12°, 60M08° Wedges

Putter: SC Newport 2.5+ 34"

Ball: Titleist Prov1

3 hours ago, braincramp52 said:

I see you’re in Illinois, I’m a Wisco boy. For me 6-8hrs a week minimum during the winter, for years, translates to a minimum of 1000$ a month at that rate, during the winter. The initial cost of the build was a no-brainer for me. Plus, I can use it whenever I damn well please! 1am? Hell yes! Lol

Mother Nature is cruel to us northern folk, but this completely alleviates golf withdrawal for me, and that’s priceless! Ha!

Edited by A.Princey
  • Like 3

TM 2016 M2 12*(-2 setting) - OG Grafalloy Blue X, 43.5"

TEE XCG7 16.5* 4w, OG Grafalloy Blue S, 41.75"

Wilson D9 18* 4i, KBS Max-R, 39.5”

Cobra King OS 4-G, TT XP95 R300, -.5
Mack Daddy CB 56.14(2* weak)  60.12(3*  weak)

Edel Brick

I have a heated garage with 10 ft ceilings so I hit balls almost everyday in the winter but I only use the sim maybe once a month. 

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

Callaway 2007 X-Forged 5-PW/ PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 / Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2.5+ 

Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving

On 2/25/2022 at 11:15 AM, BenSeattle said:

Trackman, Foresight, Bushnell and now even Tiger is associated with one via "Full Swing."  Obviously, these pricy devices (I don't mean the $500 Mevo, Rasodo, Garmin, etc.) aren't being sold ONLY to PGA Tour members, lower-level Korn Ferry/Euro types or even well-heeled college boys.  YOU are a serious golfer or at least one who wants to get better.  Or maybe you're just a hack with money that thinks just one more toy will get you breaking 80, ha ha! 😇

So here's my real question:  is it working?  Has using a monitor made you a better golfer, more dialed in on distances, helped correct a swing fault, solved all your gapping problems?  I need to know, because.... well, I'm a 4-handicap chop who just might buy one!

I was a 10 handicap when I bought my GC2/HMT (now own a Quad) about 4 years ago, as of today I'm a 0.3 handicap.  As an introvert lessons have always been a non-starter, so I've never had one - and once I got my LM it completely unlocked my golf game. Being able to measure my "delivery" and understand metrics like club path, dynamic loft, dynamic lie etc., allowed me to then focus on those data points. I then used google/youtube to search for drills to work on the "numbers" I deemed "opportunities".  Getting instant feedback/data on how a "feel" in the swing impacts the delivery/"numbers" was priceless to me.

So since the LM, my swing has gone from an extreme in-to-out swing that produced big blocks to block-fades (if I didn't match my face to the 7* in-to-out swing), to a relatively neutral swing that lives around 0* club path (plus/minus 2*) whose miss is gonna be strike dependent (front to back dispersion) rather than face/path dependent (left-right dispersion) and with much less curvature. My focus point of late is working on my dynamic loft, as I still fight my old swing that produced a bit of a flip because I was so open at the top.

Though I've never actually worked on speed training, the ability to get instant feedback on clubhead speed on a certain feel (e.g. feeling of width, or feeling of loading to my trail side, etc.) makes it much easier to differentiate between feel vs real.  I quickly learned that when working on a certain move, what felt like a slower swing was really faster.  I've gone from 105 chs to living around 117 (with my 100% being 122chs).  I've been tempted at actually working on speed training, but have found that working on a more fundamentally sound swing has given me a significant enough increase.

I'm in my mid 40s, and my flex is that I can hit a golf ball (when I hit it just right) my weight (300+). lol 

So if you love data, like learning on your own, love golf, and want to get better, I say GO FOR IT! They're incredible toys.  I've never played better golf in my life and it sure as hell hasn't been because of the lessons I've taken (none) or my fitness (yeah, I'm into fitness... fitness whole burger in my mouth.  lol ). 

• Like 3

On 2/25/2022 at 2:55 PM, Kmagnuss said:

agreed with @jvincent ... they're incredibly useful for finding small swing faults that you just can't see.

That said, I have a cheap $200 "Swing Caddy SC200" or something and wish it had more parameters like spin, launch angle, and more importantly swing path/face angle. 

That's my budget solution as well. I use it to confirm my carry distances. Sometimes I'll leave it on during a practice session as an additional way of judging my contact with the club in my hand and keeping an eye on my swing speed. 

Edited by me05501

Paradym TD 10.5/Tensei Blue 65R

TM BRNR Mini 13.5

Callaway Rogue Max D 3 wood

Paradym 4 hybrid

Srixon ZX5 / ZX7 on MMT 125S

Srixon Z785 AW

Cleveland RTX6 54/58

Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 11S

Collings OM1-ESS

On 2/26/2022 at 5:26 PM, MtlJeff said:

This is what i do also, i have a mat and net in my barn but no LM data--just for swinging.

I may do a more complete LM down the line but it's not a priority

Same here.  I play in a league over the winter and bought one of their packages, so it's only $30 an hour.  I'd like to do a GC3 setup at some point, but it is hard to justify with such a nice facility near my house/work.  It is so much more useful than the driving range, and wayyyyy more fun.  My confidence in partial wedges has never been higher. 

TSR3 9° Ventus Black TR 6X - Stealth+ 3W Ventus Blue 6TX - Stealth+ 5W Ventus Black TR 8X - Mizuno 225 4i / MP 20 5-PW Proj X IO 6.0 - Titleist SM9 S200 50.12F 55.11D 60.04T - Rossie White Hot (Circa ~2002...I forget)

Indocti discant et ament meminisse periti

I just started playing golf less than 2 years ago but got obsessed quickly. Bought a skytrak for this winter and its improved my swing dramatically and lets me continue to play through the winter. It’s also just fun to play different courses on tgc with friends. 

Skytrak is great for the price but im going to upgrade to the uneekor mini eye xo when it comes out. Im also house shopping and man is it hard to find a basement with 9+ foot high ceilings. Most likely will have to go in a garage setup and install a minisplit heating and ac system

On 2/26/2022 at 1:32 AM, mallrat said:

He should change that to "never hire a CEO who's eyes light up when you mention the WRX forums" as it means they are wasting time here rather than working! 

Short game-I have to disagree. You can work from home and get plenty of practice in.  Studies show that you should take a 10 minute break every 90 minutes; why not use the time to putt or chip in your backyard? 

This is one of my pet peeves; quantity does not equal quality when it comes to professional output. My buddy who is in PE now hated working as a consultant; he would finish his work in 6 or 7 hours whereas everyone else would take 10-12 hours, yet he was required to pick up the extra slack and "hang out" till 10pm when they were on the road.  Dude is super smart and has the best excel skills I have ever seen.  Unless he is a in a deal cycle, he has plenty of time for golf now (and the founder of the firm currently carries a +1, so no complaints from the boss)

On 2/25/2022 at 1:15 PM, BenSeattle said:

I look at it from an information theory perspective:

1) data

2) information

3) knowledge

4) wisdom

Step 1: getting the data: OK, buy a LM and hit balls. Easy

Step 2: turning that data into information.  OK, so what does the swing path tell me really?  Angle of attack?  Off center strike?  What are the patterns I am seeing, and how do they break out, in terms of variance? 

Step 3: now that I know my swing plane is XY degrees out and my AOA is 2.3 degrees downward, so what? What does good look like?  What is causing these issues?  This is where a pro coach comes in.  Nobody here is built with the knowledge of adjusting swing plane mechanics based on an individualized swing

Step 4: now that I am armed with this knowledge and have a thorough understanding of the issues in play, how do I execute and become a better golfer?

My take: if you can't do all of that, a high-dollar LM is pretty worthless.  A cheap one for distance might be worth it though to help with iron consistency and misses.  

I would basically need to work with a coach with a LM, several times, for general understanding, before I could use it at home. Get to the range, identify issues, work on fixing those issues, and use the LM later on as reinforcement.  LM would also identify new bad habits cropping up.  But a LM by itself is simply worthless information.  

I just bit on a local ad for a Mevo+ last week, at barely more than the cost of the standard Mevo. I have no clue what I'm going to do with it. I have some space in my garage, but there's no way I'll be able to keep a consistent 16 foot clearance (8ft to screen, 8 ft to device). My garage has high ceilings, but there are really only 2 options for setup because of the positions of the 2 sets of garage door tracks.  

I probably should've gone with a skytrak for my space, but I didn't want to pay $100/yr for the software subscription. So in an attempt to save $100/yr, I'll probably have to spend an extra $1000 on designing my hitting area to make it easily removable. 

I don't even have the Mevo+ in hand yet, but I'm quickly remembering why I never bought one before. Pretty soon, daylight savings will be here and I can get to the course in the amount of time it would take me to set up my garage.  It's too early to call the Mevo+ a failed experiment, but it's definitely a rocky relationship so far (at absolutely no fault of the Mevo+).

Edited by Mych

"Of all the hazards, fear is the worst" - Sam Snead
WITB: PXG 0311 ~ Ping Anser 4w @16.5 ~ Cobra F6 Baffler @18.5 ~ Titleist T300 4-P ~ Titleist Vokey 48, 54, 58 ~ Cleveland HB 8

buying a quad last year was absolutely they best decision i could have made.  it has helped me understand my swing and the impact variables i need to work on to get better.  not only that, but it has helped me understand my feels and what each of them affect to hit the shot i want.  i dont use the sim capabilties much unless i invite the guys over but those nights are fun too.  being able to hit balls in my garage instead of driving to the club is a huge advantage for me.  i am practicing more than ever, especially during winter months (never could do that before).  once you get over the initial sting of buying something expensive, the benefits are pretty immediate as long as you dive in head first!

TM Stealth 9 degrees, Ventus Blue TR 6x

TM Stealth plus 3 wood 15 degrees, Ventus Blue TR 6x

TM Sim2 TI 5 wood, 18 degrees 

Callaway UW '21, 21 degrees

TM P7MC 2023, 4-pw, fujikura axiom 125x

Srixon RTX 6 - 52,56,60 

Odyssey White Hot OG 1 Wide, KBS graphite putter shaft

Former Skytrak owners (5 years), now Mevo+ owner.  Short indoor use only (garage).  Have a Net Return, Country Club Elite mat, iPad Pro connected to a 50" TV.  Can pack and go if needed.

- Allows opportunity to practice daily, which I usually do for at least 30 minutes.

- Mevo+ is metric heavy with the Pro Package, and is offers sim game play (great for social hours).

- Data (for me) is extremely reliable for 50-200 yards, which covers my wedge work and iron play.

- My primary focus is dialing in wedge distances and learning my dispersion patterns with irons.

IMG_0861.jpeg

• Like 1

Titleist TSi3 9* w/Tensei Blue S

Titleist TS2 FW 15* w/Tensei Blue S
Titleist 818H1 19* & H2 23* w/Tensei Blue S
Callaway Apex Pro 21 w/Recoil F4

Callaway RTX Zipcore Raw 50*, 54* & 58*
Scotty Cameron Phantom X8 34"