APPLY NOW: Cleveland Launcher XL Driver! 5 Testers Needed!

1209419814_CLEVELANDDRIVERMEMBERTESTING.png.fbf2ffe5bc1012725451bdf025f9639e.png

GolfWRX and Cleveland Golf are excited to offer this testing opportunity to our community members. We are looking for five GolfWRXers to test out the Cleveland Golf Launcher XL Driver. It’s called the Launcher XL Driver for a reason. Mainly because it’s really big and so is the sweet spot. That makes it extremely forgiving. Apply now for your chance to be a tester!

About the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver
This driver is big – like, really big – so it’s easy to send drives right down the middle. With the most MOI ever in a Cleveland Golf driver, the Launcher XL Drivers will have you thinking less about the club in your hands and more about carrying bunkers, clearing hazards, and splitting fairways. If more speed is what you’re craving, the lightweight Launcher XL Lite Driver will help boost your swing speed for more distance, while the Launcher XL Lite DRAW Driver will ensure that the right side is taken out of play.

Learn more about the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver HERE.

How To Apply

1. City, State?
2. Handicap?
3. Current Driver?  
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver?
5. What Cleveland Launcher XL Driver (XL Driver, XL Lite Driver, XL Lite DRAW Driver) would you like to test?

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates?

That's it. GolfWRX and Cleveland Golf will select the testers in about two weeks. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

• Like 2

1. City, State? Stuart, Florida
2. Handicap? 5 goin up 
3. Current Driver?  Stealth +
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? Would love some increased speed and forgiveness 
5. What Cleveland Launcher XL Driver (XL Driver, XL Lite Driver, XL Lite DRAW Driver) would you like to test? XL Driver 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates? Yes! 

Titleist TSi3 9.0 Project X HZRDUS RDX 60g 6.5

Titleist TSi2 13.5 Project X HZRDUS RDX 80g 6.5 

Titleist TSi2 18 Project X HZRDUS RDX 80g 6.5

Srixon ZX5 4-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold X100

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Raw 50 Mid Dynamic Gold TI Spinner

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Raw 54 Mid Dynamic Gold TI Spinner

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Raw 60 Mid Dynamic Gold TI Spinner

Odyssey 2-Ball 

1. City, State? Lakeland, FL
2. Handicap? 7
3. Current Driver?  Callway Epic Max LS
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? More forgiveness
5. What Cleveland Launcher XL Driver (XL Driver, XL Lite Driver, XL Lite DRAW Driver) would you like to test? XL Light Draw

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Bethlehem PA
2. Handicap? 20 
3. Current Driver?  Ping G-2
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? Yes
5. What Cleveland Launcher XL Driver (XL Driver, XL Lite Driver, XL Lite DRAW Driver) would you like to test? XL Lite DRAW Driver since I happen to struggle with the slice 😞

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates? Yep

1. Towson, MD
2. 7.4
3. Cleveland Launcher HB (2018)
4. Loved the first iteration of the new Launcher HB. Always been a Cleveland fan. Would love to see what improvements have been made. 
5. Standard Launcher XL

6. Absolutely. 

Cleveland Launcher HB 10.5* - Stock Miyazaki C. Kua 50 Stiff
Callaway Diablo Octane Tour 13* - Aldila NV 75 Stiff
or
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* - Accra Dymatch M5 75
Mizuno F-50 18* - Stock Stiff
or
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Hybrid 21* - Aldila NV 85 Stiff
Callaway RAZR Tour Hybrid 24* - Stock XStiff
5 - PW Cleveland CG7 Tour Black Pearl - DGSL S300
Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 50* DG Wedge
Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54* DG Wedge
Callaway X-Series JAWS Slate CC 58* Stock Wedge
Odyssey White Ice #7 - Golf Pride Oversize

1. City, State? San Francisco, CA
2. Handicap? 18
3. Current Driver?  Pxg gen4 XF
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? Always looking for more forgiveness. 
5. What Cleveland Launcher XL Driver (XL Driver, XL Lite Driver, XL Lite DRAW Driver) would you like to test? XL Driver

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates? Yes!

1. City, State?  Carmel, IN
2. Handicap?  12
3. Current Driver?  2016 M1 
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver?  I've been playing the same low-spin driver for 6 years.  I really want to try a high MOI driver.
5. What Cleveland Launcher XL Driver (XL Driver, XL Lite Driver, XL Lite DRAW Driver) would you like to test?  XL Driver

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates?  Yes

How To Apply

1. City, State? Birmingham, AL
2. Handicap? 5.1
3. Current Driver?  Ping G425 Max
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? Looking for more swing speed and forgiveness as I age.  Cleveland makes some great products for the higher handicap market.  They might be a good fit for the aging low handicap market too.
5. What Cleveland Launcher XL Driver (XL Driver, XL Lite Driver, XL Lite DRAW Driver) would you like to test? XL or XL Lite

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates?  Yes

1. City, State? Okc Ok
2. Handicap? 1
3. Current Driver?  Cobra LTD
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? My bother in law actually bought one and he raves about it.
5. What Cleveland Launcher XL Driver (XL Driver, XL Lite Driver, XL Lite DRAW Driver) would you like to test? XL Driver 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates? Absolutely!

1. Holland, MI
2. 27
3. Srixon Z765
4. I need all the help I can get with distance and forgiveness...low swing speed and a persistent slice curse my game and prevent me from attaining my modest goals.
5. XL Lite DRAW Driver

6. I am willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates

What's In The Bag?

Srixon Z565 Driver, 4W, 4H

Ping G400 5-U

Kirkland Sig Wedges

Odyssey White Hot Putter

Hyundai Equus Alignment Sticks

KSig balls for now - in search of something new

1. City, State?  Fayetteville, PA
2. Handicap?   5.0
3. Current Driver?   Tour Edge EXS220 
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver?  More forgiveness
5. What Cleveland Launcher XL Driver (XL Driver, XL Lite Driver, XL Lite DRAW Driver) would you like to test?  XL Lite

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates?  Of course.

Thanks.

Applying for my dad.

1. City, State? West Deptford, NJ
2. Handicap? 23
3. Current Driver?  TaylorMade M2
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? My dad slices everything, to the point of aiming way down the left side to compensate. He's also terrible at hitting the sweet spot. I think that the high MOI and bigger sweet spot will be really good for him.
5. What Cleveland Launcher XL Driver (XL Driver, XL Lite Driver, XL Lite DRAW Driver) would you like to test? XL Lite DRAW Driver.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates? Yes!

Driver: Mizuno ST-Z 220 7.5° - Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX - 6.0 / 60g

3w: Mizuno ST-Z 15° - Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX - 6.0 / 70g

5w: Mizuno ST-Z 18° - Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX - 6.0 / 70g

4h: Mizuno 2020 CLK 24° - Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue - Stiff / 70g

5i-PW: Mizuno MP-20 HMB - Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 - Stiff

50.07S: Mizuno T22 - Denim Copper - True Temper Dynamic Gold S400
54.08D: Mizuno T22 - Satin Chrome - True Temper Dynamic Gold S400
58.08C: Mizuno T22 - Denim Copper - True Temper Dynamic Gold S400

Putter: Mizuno M-Craft IV - Blue Ion - 13g heel, 13g toe

Ball: Vice Pro Plus

1. City, State? Fairfield, Ca
2. Handicap? 15.8
3. Current Driver? Titleist TS2
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? I’ve had issues with loss of distance and accuracy recently. Would love to try something more forgiving then my current driver.
5. What Cleveland Launcher XL Driver (XL Driver, XL Lite Driver, XL Lite DRAW Driver) would you like to test? XL Driver, please!

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Fairfield, PA
2. Handicap? 4
3. Current Driver?  Cobra Radspeed
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? More forgiveness & distance

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Hastings, MI
2. Handicap? 16
3. Current Driver?  Tour Edge e521
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? Increased swing speed with draw bias
5. What Cleveland Launcher XL Driver (XL Driver, XL Lite Driver, XL Lite DRAW Driver) would you like to test? XL Lite Draw

1. City, State?  Leesburg, VA
2. Handicap?  10.2
3. Current Driver?  Titleist TSi2
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver?  I've never used any Cleveland equipment & the draw bias driver intrigues me, especially for a guy needing that extra distance.
5. What Cleveland Launcher XL Driver (XL Driver, XL Lite Driver, XL Lite DRAW Driver) would you like to test?  XL Lite DRAW Driver

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates?  Of course I am 

Thanks for the opportunity! 

Driver: Titleist TSi2 UST M40X LIN-Q TSPX BLUE 6F4

Fairways: Titleist TS2 13.5* Fujikura Ventus Blue

Utility: Titleist U500 19* Fujikura Ventus Blue HB

Irons:  T300 4-5 iron, T200 6-PW UST Recoil 95 F4 w/ MCC Align

Wedges: Vokeys SM8 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Proto 

Ball: ProV1 Left Dot

1. City, State? Pittsburgh, Pa
2. Handicap? 18.1
3. Current Driver?  SIM D
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? to try something new and different from Taylormade drivers
5. What Cleveland Launcher XL Driver (XL Driver, XL Lite Driver, XL Lite DRAW Driver) would you like to test? XL Lite Driver

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates? Yes best part of it. 

TM SIM Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM SIM 19 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM GAPR Lo 3 iron 20 Fujikara Fuel
TM GAPR Lo 4 iron 23 Aldila RIP 
TM P790 Black 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 130
TM P790 50 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe RAW Big Foot 60 Nippon Pro Black WV115
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3

1. City, State? New Bedford, MA
2. Handicap? 17
3. Current Driver?  W/S D7
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? I'd like to go back to an adjustable driver with a lot of forgiveness, and the HyWood I put in my bag makes me want to definitely try more of the LauncherXL line based on how easy it is to hit.
5. What Cleveland Launcher XL Driver (XL Driver, XL Lite Driver, XL Lite DRAW Driver) would you like to test? XL Driver

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates? Most definitley

City, State? Lansing michigan 
2. Handicap? 4
3. Current Driver?  Callaway speed
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? Yes
5. What Cleveland Launcher XL Driver (XL Driver, XL Lite Driver, XL Lite DRAW Driver) would you like to test? Xl driver

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates? Yed

Sand traps suck

1. City, State? Madison, WI
2. Handicap? 10
3. Current Driver? Callaway Rogue ST  
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? I've heard amazing things about it, being that it's a dark horse, I'd love to get it a shot!

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates? Yep!

Titleist TS3 10.5°

Titleist TSi2 16.5°

Cobra OS 19° 

Titleist U505 22° 

Maltby PTM Forged 5-PW + 48°

Cleveland CBX 2 52°/58°

Odyssey 11

---------------------------

Stitch SL2-Titleist ProV1

1. City, State? LEBANON, OHIO
2. Handicap? ABOUT A 7 
3. Current Driver?  NONE!  JUST SOLD MY TSi4
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? I'VE FOUND I DO BETTER WITH A LIGHTER, FASTER DRIVER 
5. What Cleveland Launcher XL Driver (XL Driver, XL Lite Driver, XL Lite DRAW Driver) would you like to test? XL LITE DRIVER 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates? ABSOLUTELY!

Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 10*

Ping G425 LST 14.5*

Callaway Apex UW 19*

Callaway Rogue ST Pro 5-P

Titleist SM9 48.10 F & 54.10 S

Titleist SM8 60.12 D

Mizuno OMOI II  

Taylormade TP5

1. City, State? Birmingham, AL
2. Handicap? 14
3. Current Driver?  Titleist TSi3
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? I’ve played earlier Launchers. Great drivers. Would like to see the improvements. 
5. What Cleveland Launcher XL Driver (XL Driver, XL Lite Driver, XL Lite DRAW Driver) would you like to test? XL Lite Driver

1. City, State? - Lima, Ohio
2. Handicap? - 6.3
3. Current Driver? - Cobra LTDxLS with Ventus TR 6X  
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? - I work at a golf shop part-time and when these first came in, I was so excited to see how good they looked, plus how well they perform. I think they are a very underrated driver so I would love to compare it to my driver, which I think is the best driver of 2022 so far!
5. What Cleveland Launcher XL Driver (XL Driver, XL Lite Driver, XL Lite DRAW Driver) would you like to test? - I would like to try the XL, please! 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates? - Yes, absolutely! 

1. City, State? Gilbert, AZ
2. Handicap? 8
3. Current Driver?  Callaway Rogue ST Max D
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? Would love to see what Cleveland brings to the table. Been years since I have tried Cleveland 

Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 10.5 GD AD TP 6s
TM Sim Max 15* Tensei Blue 65S

TM M2 19* Hybrid Fuji Pro S
TM P790 4-AW KBS Tour Lite S

Vokey SM8 54 10S DG
Vokey SM7 58 12D DG

Odyssey 2 Ball Ten Armlock

. City, State? Waukee, IA

2. Handicap? 20

3. Current Driver?  F9 TRONO 65S

4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? ALWAYS NEED MORE FORGIVENESS 

5. What Cleveland Launcher XL Driver (XL Driver, XL Lite Driver, XL Lite DRAW Driver) would you like to test? XL DRIVER STIFF

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates?

YES!

1. City, State? Louisville, KY
2. Handicap? 10.5
3. Current Driver?  Callaway Rogue ST 9 deg stiff shaft
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? I have never tried or played with a Cleveland driver, so I want to see what your brand is all about.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and a future updates? Yes, of course.

1. City, State? Kansas City, MO
2. Handicap? 14
3. Current Driver?  Taylormade Sim2 Max
4. Why would you like to test the Cleveland Launcher XL Driver? I’ve played SL290 driver in the past.  

1. Orlando, FL
2. 10.9
3. Taylormade Stealth+
4. I had the original Launcher, Launcher 460 and also the Classic XL models and have always loved Cleveland drivers.  Would be awesome to have one in the bag again. I've known for most of my life that Cleveland makes great drivers. 
5. Launcher XL

6. Yes, I agree to follow up with reviews and pictures. 

T Bone Steak, Cheese Eggs, and Welch's Grape

Taylormade Stealth+ - MCA Kai'li White 60s

Callaway Epic Speed 3w - Aldila Tour Green 70s

Taylormade SIM2 Max 3i - UST Mamiya Recoil 680s

Bridgestone Tour B X-CB 4i-pw - KBS PGI 90s

Cobra King F6 GW 50 - Fujikura Reax 75s

Taylormade Hi Toe Raw 54, 58 - Fujikura Ventus Red 75s

Wilson Staff Infitinte Buckingham

Taylormade TP5x