APPLY NOW: Fujikura VENTUS TR Black and Red Shafts! 4 Testers Needed!

How To Apply
1. City, State? Kathleen, GA

2. Handicap? 7
3. Current driver setup? TSi3 8.5 with Accra FX3 stiff flex 
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black, 6S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I've been looking for a shaft that control my dispersion and ball flight 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

How To Apply
1. City, State?  Spartanburg,SC

2. Handicap? 9
3. Current driver setup? Fuji Atmos TS 6x Black, Mizuno ST 190
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Red TR 7S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  Getting a little older with a good swing speed, need a little more height.  Fujikura is the gold standard for performance.  
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?Yes.  

What an exciting opportunity!!!!  Current own/play a ventus Red.

City/State: La porte, IN

Handicap: Index 9.0

Current Driver setup: TM Stealth, Ventus Red

Would like to test the Ventus Red TR in R flex

Why: Ventus is a bit above everything else I have tried, who wouldn't want to try the latest and greatest!!!

Would absolutely do an indepth review, with photos and future updates.

City, State? Louisville, KY

Handicap? 8.6
Current driver setup? Mavrik SZ, HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX
Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Ventus Red TR 6s
Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I've never really done anything besides stock options in any club and I've been really considering taking the plunge to see what a high end aftermarket shaft could do for me. Ventus is always the top option for just about everyone.
Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely, it would be an honor.

Edited by soul_daddy

Mavrik SZ 9*, 15*

Apex 3H, 4H

JPX-900

Vokey SM9 54*, 58*

Inovai 6.0

1. City, State? Los Angeles, CA

2. Handicap? 8
3. Current driver setup? Ping G425 with stock Tour 65 shaft
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 6s
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Would like to try the Ventus Black to see if I can lower my launch and spin
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1.Mesa,AZ

2. Handicap?23
3. Current driver setup? SIM2 Max ACCRA 200F
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? TR Red6 R
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?looking for more distance and consistency
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?Yes

. City, State? Wentzville, Missouri

2. Handicap? 7.6
3. Current driver setup? Callaway Rogue ST Max, Ventus Red 5R
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus Red (Regular)
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  I love the current shaft head combo I have but feel it could use a little more tip action to produce a little higher ball flight than the current version of the Ventus Red I use.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes would love to give in-depth review and photos of my setup and testing even video.

1. City, State? Albuquerque NM

2. Handicap? 13.8
3. Current driver setup?  Callaway Rogue with Oban Kiyoshi Purple Wood Shaft - Stiff Flex - 65 GMS
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? TR Red 6 X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  I have heard amazing things about them and anxious to put them in my bag.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes absolutely.  

1. Nashville, TN

2. 4.5

3. Cobra SZ 9* with Hzrdus Smoke Yellow 6.0 trimmed to 44" and Nike Sumo SQ 13* with Acer Velocity Shaft

4. VENTUS TR Red 6S

5. Prefer a mid to high launching shaft and I am really hating my current Hzrdus shaft to be honest. 

6. Yes absolutely

Edited by vandyfan

Mizuno STZ 230 9.5* - LIN-Q Red

Pinhawk SLF 16* 3W - Acer Velocity

Mizuno STZ 230 Hybrid 21* - LIN-Q Blue

Maltby TS1-IM 5-GW -- FST 125

Equalizer II 54* -- KBS Tour 120S

Ping Glide 4.0 58* - Nippon 115

L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1

1. City, State? Washington, DC

2. Handicap? 15.1
3. Current driver setup? Srixon z785 w/ Diamana D+ 70S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 6s
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I'm always looking for any edge to improve my driver game. I want to see how the best golf shaft can help my game. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes - including time on trackman. 

Ping G430LST 10.5' - Ventus Blue 6S
Srixon ZX 15' - HZDUS Smoke Blue RDX 6.0
Ping G 3 Hybrid

Ping G 430 4 Hybrid

Srixon ZX5 MK2 5, ZX7 MK2 6-GW - Nippon Modus 105S
Titleist SM9 54' and 58' - S Grind
Cleveland HB Soft 11S

1. City, State? Edmonds, WA

2. Handicap? 10
3. Current driver setup? Cobra LTDx w/ Diamana ZF 60x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I'm interested in a shaft which will help me increase driver launch, but still feel stable and not loose. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, love writing and taking photos and would also spend time on an indoor Trackman. 

My WITB

Cobra Darkspeed LS 10.5º -1º | Tour AD VF 6x

TBD | LIN-Q M40x Blue 7F5

Taylormade Stealth 2 Plus Rescue 19.5º | Tour AD IZ 95x

Srixon ZX Utility 4i | MMT 105tx

Titleist T150 | Modus 115x

Cleveland RTX6 Tour Rack 50º & 54º | DG TI S400

Cleveland RTX Full Face 58º |  Modus 125 Wedge

Toulon Garage Las Vegas H7 | KBS CT Tour

Ball: TP5x or Prov1

1. City, State? Denver, Co.

2. Handicap? 8
3. Current driver setup? Titleist TsI3
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 6S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Performance based on having the Blue and after major surgery this year feel the Red may be a better fit.

Edited by CDM

How To Apply
1. City, State?  Los Angeles, CA

2. Handicap? 8
3. Current driver setup? Diamana D+ Limited 70X, Mizuno STZ 220
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Black TR 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?  70X feels hefty at times but like the stability. Looking to unlock a bit more smash factor and even more stability on mis-hits.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yesssssss!

1. City, State? Sacramento, CA

2. Handicap? 12
3. Current driver setup? Cobra F9 10.5, VA Composites Raijin 2.0 FOUR or Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X, 45.5in. Stock shot is a 10yd fade, but can also shoot straight and draw when needed.
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus TR Black 6X or 7X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Ventus Blue 7X was close to how I like my shafts, Black 6X was close but not as close. The new Raijin 2.0 is closer and comparable. I would have an opportunity to compare the new Ventus TR Black to both of the aforementioned shafts as well as demo versions of the corresponding Ventus Black.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. Initial thoughts, first sessions, and A/B/C reviews of both subjective findings and objective data (Trackman), as well as 3 and 6 month updates. I practice 15-20 hours per week, as well as average 2-4 rounds per month.

Thanks to both @GolfWRX_Official and @Fujikura Golf for providing this opportunity to us all.

Edited by Zena

1. City, State? Arnold, Missouri 

2. Handicap? 10
3. Current driver setup? Titleist TS4 9.5 Diamana D+ 70 stiff 
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 7x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I have never played any of the VENTUS line but have heard all the rage about them. The new red profile really intrigues me. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

WHATS IN THE BAG 2024

DRIVER - TAYLORMADE M5 9* PROJECT X HZRDUS SMOKE GREEN 70 6.5

3WOOD- TAYLORMADE M6 15* PROJECT X HZRDUS SMOKE BLACK 80 6.5

DRIVING IRON- TAYLORMADE SIM UDI #2 MITSUBISHI DIAMANA THUMP HYBRID 100 XSTIFF

3-PW- MIZUNO MP-53 DYNAMIC GOLD S300

WEDGES- TITLEIST VOKEY SM6 53*S /58*S DYNAMIC GOLD WEDGE

PUTTER- PING G2 ANSER 33.5"  PING PP58 MIDSIZE 

BALL- 21 TAYLORMADE TP5X / 23 SRIXON Z STAR

GRIPS- GOLF PRIDE TOUR VELVET PLUS 4 STANDARD

1. City, State? Owensboro, KY

2. Handicap? 2.3
3. Current driver setup? Cally EF triple diamond, HZRDUS T1100 6.5 70g, tipped 1.25”
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? I would love to test the Black TR 6x shaft.
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Always been a big fan of the Fuji shafts, their feel is amazing! Was fitted into the HZRDUS a few years back & this spring was tied w/ the Ventus Black, for beat performing shaft for me. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! Thank you for the opportunity.

Edited by bwil8880

[b] Cally Rogue SZ [/b]9* Diamana Ilima 60x
[b] TM m2 HL - proforce v2 96gx
[b] Ben Hogan Apex Edge Pro 3-pw TI S400
[b] Callaway MD3 52/10 TI S400 Callaway MD3 58/10 PM grind TI S400
[b] TM Spider Tour CS
Ball of the week

How To Apply
1. City, State? PRESCOTT VALLEY,AZ

2. Handicap? 16
3. Current driver setup? CLEVELAND LAUNCHER TURBO w/ Diamana Cleveland shaft, regular flex, 12*
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? I'd love to try the Ventus RED TR Red5, regular flex
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts?I love Fujikura shafts in my fairway woods, I need a regular flex shaft in my driver as I'm now 71
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely yes with this opportunity

1. Chicago, IL 

2. +0.3
3. TM Stealth 9.75* Autoflex 505XX 
4. Black 5x
5. I am interested in testing the Ventus line to see whether a lighter-weight Ventus can retain some of the ball speed gains I’ve seen from switching to the Autoflex from the Ventus Red 6x while improving dispersion back to where I was in the Ventus line. 
6. I am willing to provide an in-depth review (along with ongoing updates) along with high quality pictures. Additionally, I own a GC-Quad, so would be able to post launch monitor data for all three shafts (Autoflex, Ventus Red 6x, and Ventus Black TR 5x)

Edited by aph2011

TM SIM 9* Fujikura Ventus Blue 6x

TM SIM 14.25* Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x
Titleist 510U 3i KBS Hybrid Prototype 95x
Mizuno MP20 HMB 4-6i, MP20 MMC 7-P Oban CT 115x 
Vokey SM7 52*, 56*, 60* Modus 125 Wedge
TM Spider X Navy

1. City, State? Salt Lake City, Ut

2. Handicap? 2.9
3. Current driver setup? Callaway ST with Atoms Tour Spec blue 6S
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Red 6S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I’m the rare guy who needs more spin (average 1600 RPM). 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. 

1. Point Roberts, WA

2. Currently a 9.3
3. Titleist TSi2 9* + VENTUS Blue 6-S (w/ Velocore)
4. I would like to test the VENTUS TR Black shaft in a stiff flex
5. My swing speed has slightly increased since I've been back in the gym for the last two months. I've noticed my ball flight has increased as well - I'm already a high launch player. I think the VENTUS TR Black could lend a hand in dropping the flight and giving me some extra distance.
6. Yes I would be willing to do a full comparison including launch monitor numbers, photos, etc.

1. City, State? Montclair, NJ

2. Handicap? 17
3. Current driver setup? TTE C721 w/ Ventus Red VC 6s
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Ventus TR Red 6x
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? Have picked up ball speed since my last driver fitting and starting to launch the Red 6s too high, so would love to text the TR lineup for a more stout feeling.

1. Whispering Pines, NC

2. 11.1
3. Ping G425 LST 9 w/ Ventus Blue (Velocore) 6X
4. Red 6X in driver
5. The blue launches a little too low for me in the 9 degree head. Would love to try the stiffer profile in the red but get a little more launch while maintaining low spin rates. 
6. Yes willing to do everything. Gonna put them head to head on the Rapsodo.

Driver - Titleist Tsi2 10º w/ KBS TD 60 Cat 4

4W - Titleist 917F2 16.5º w/ Tour AD DI 7S

3h - Titleist Tsi2 18º w/ KBS Tour Ptototype 85 S+ 

Irons - Titleist T100s 4-P w/ Modus 120 X shafts

Wedges - Titleist SM8 50, 55, and 60

Putter - Cleveland Classic TA2 milled Long neck 

Ball - Prov1x

1. City, State?    Columbus, IN

2. Handicap?         10.0
3. Current driver setup?  Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0 (+2 setting) GD Tour AD HD 6X 45.5"
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test?  Red 6X
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I have had several Shafts, including the Ventus Blue TR in a 6S. I had to add loft and spin to gain consistancy. Would like to the Red 6x and try to drop back down to (+1) setting, which was to original plan in get a 9.0 lofted driver.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Absolutely, trackman/GC3, the whole deal. Full write up on all the shafts that were tested.

Twitter: @Ed_Settle        My WITB
Driver:           Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0 +2 GD Tour AD HD 6X
Fairway:        Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 3W/15*  Tensei Wht AV 70S

Utility W:         Callaway UW 19* HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0 S
Hybrid:          Callaway Apex Pro 4/21* KBS Hybrid 85S

Irons:             Callaway X Forged Star 5-PW Modus 105 S
Wedges:       Callaway Jaws Raw 48S/53W/58Z DG S200 
Putter:           2022 Toulon Design Small Batch Austin 34" 

Ball:               2022 Callaway CSX LS
Bag:               VESSEL Blk Lux Cart Bag 14 way   

1. City, State? Knoxville, TN

2. Handicap? 8
3. Current driver setup? Callaway Epic Speed TDLS, Ventus Black 6x
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I love the OG Black Ventus and it would be great to see if there is anything I could gain from this or if the results were somewhat the same. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course - I would love to put this thing through it’s paces both on the course and on the range to see what it is doing. I have access to a range and a course that I can play on the regular. 

Aerojet LS - Radspeed XB

Aerojet 3w 13.5

One Length LTD 19

23 T200 4 and 5 iron

23 T150 6-P

MG4 50 55 58

LAB Link.1

Mack Made Custom Wallace

1. City, State? Neenah WI

2. Handicap? 6
3. Current driver setup? Sim 10.5 ventus black 7s
4. Which VENTUS TR shaft (Black or Red) and flex would you like to test? Black 7S
5. Why do you want to test Fujikura's newest line of Ventus TR shafts? I have liked Fujikura shafts. I played atmos black and now ventus black. I would like to try the new tr.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes.