Jump to content

Help with upper end of bag


Fenrir
 Share

Recommended Posts

Ok so I need help finding a few clubs for the top end of my bag, I’m on a budget and planing to sell a bunch of older clubs I have so I’m looking used but the problem of course is used means no fitting or even testing most of the time, So any help or insight would be great 

 

WITB as of right now

 

Driver (staying)

PXG proto 0811x set at standard 9° 

Fujikura pro xlr8 61g playing at 44.5” (bunch of lead tape to get it to where it feels good)

GPS via the grint says avg 270

 

Fairway clubs this is the gap I’d like to fill ideally with 2 clubs so I can keep wedge set up

Basically I have older models (think like 10+years old) of fairway woods and Hybrids that just don’t have the forgiveness I need playing off of a 17 HC right now but was as low as 14 to start year I’d like to have some ability to adjust lofts and swap shafts (despite my HC I spend a crazy amount of time on here and other sites reading so I do have an idea of what I like as far as shafts but no idea what clubs sit open/closed)

 

Irons (staying)

Ping IE1 4i 23* 

Project x 6.0 shafts standard L/L/L (red dot/1°flat) but thinking about bending to 22°

I have not done a bunch of GPS on 4i but best guess is 210-220 tee and 205-215 of the deck (if I hit it well) 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

That was an idea I had but what models should I look at?

I want higher launch but have ballooned my current 4 wood a lot 

I’ve changed from Sim Max 3-5 woods to PXG Gen4 XF 3w 16* and XF 19* Hybrid.  The PXGs are great clubs and performing better than any other clubs I’ve had in those slots prior.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you're on a budget, I'd do a 4 wood (16.5ish degrees) + a 20-21 degree 4 hybrid. 

 

For the 4W -- 2ndSwing has had some insanely good prices on Titleist TS2s lately, that's where I'd start. GlobalGolf has been running its 20% off used clubs deal, and you can find some Sim and Sim2 Max 3HLs on there. Cobra Radspeed is also a good buy on GlobalGolf. For a TS2, Sim Max 3HL or Radspeed 3W lofted up or 5W lofted down, you can accomplish what you need for probably $100-$150. 

 

Then for the 4H, I'd start with GlobalGolf and grab a used Radspeed. Cobra's last few models of hybrids have been very similar, so you're not really losing out on anything. It's 21 degrees so it ought to gap pretty well. And for some reason the Radspeeds are dirt cheap. I've also seen on 2ndSwing some really good prices on Titleist TS2 and 818 hybrids.

 

I'd bet you wouldn't need to spend more than $250-$260, and could maybe come in under that.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Driver: Titleist TSR2 9* | testing shafts

4 Wood: Titleist TSR2 | Graphite Design Tour AD UB 7X

7 Wood: Ping G425 Max | Graphite Design Tour AD DI 8X

(Currently testing options to slot in here.)

Irons: Srixon ZX4 5 iron, ZX5 6-7, ZX7 8-PW | Nippon Modus 120X

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 50/10S, 54/12W, 60/8Z | Nippon Modus 130S

Putter: Bettinardi Queen B 6

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Fenrir - You could try replacing your 4w with a 3w and 5w.  There are lots of options on used adjustable fairway woods.  I play a Ping G410 3w (low launch shaft) and a Titleist TS2 5w (high launch shaft).  If you want to keep your 4w you might look at a 2 & 3 hybrid (17° and 20°).

Ping G425 Max 9° with Ventus Velocore Blue-R

Ping G410 3 Wood 14.5° with Ping Tour stiff

Titleist TS2 5 wood with Tensei regular

Callaway Rogue 19° hybrid regular

Titleist TS2 22° hybrid regular

PXG 0311 Gen 3 6 - G steel regular

Corey Paul wedges bent to 53° and 57°

Taylormade Spider X putter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would go 3HL (16.5) and a driving iron 18-21 degrees. This would give you options in wind vs. not, and get you a ways down there if the 3W is meant for mostly tee shots.

  • Thanks 1

Driver: Taylormade M2 9.5* at 7.5* w/ Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Blue 7S @45.5".

3W: Taylormade M2 15* w/ Aldila RIP 70.

5W: Taylormade M6 18* w/ Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Red 7S.

Irons:

lofts: 3i: 20* 4i: 24* 5i: 28* 6i: 32* 7i: 36* 8i: 40* 9i: 44* PW: 48*

Miura Retro Tournament blades 3i, 4i, and 7i. Miura MB-001 5i, 6i, 8i-PW. Oak doweled, DG X100 Tiger Stepped 1/4”

Wedges: Fourteen RM4 56* DG X7, Miura 59* At 61* DG X7

Putter: Taylormade Spider

Grips: Golf pride MCC+4.

Ball: Snell MTB-X

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tour edge hands down for value….and make great metal woods.

 

4w/7w, 4w/20* hybrid.

 

 

Cobra LTDx LS 9* w/ Ventus Proto 6TX CB

Callaway Rogue 🔷🔷🔷-T 3W w/ XC 7X

TEE 220 Pro w/ TZFive 105 M5 or Apex UW 19* w/ XC 8TX

Srixon ZX Utility 4 iron @ 22* w/ MMT105TX

Srixon ZX5-5&6i w/ MMT125TX

Srixon ZX7-7-pw w/ MMT125TX

Cleveland CBX2 48*(bent to 50*) w/ MMT125TX

Cleveland CBX Zipcores 54/58 w/ KBS 610

Odyssey 5k Tri-Hot Double wide w/ Accra FX 400

ProV1 Left dash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rogue st ls hl3 is a good option. Shaft dependent. I went with a blue board to get higher launch. Tensei white was good but launched too low for what I wanted it for

Driver: Callaway Epic Max LS with Ventus Black 6x 44.5"

3W: Rogue ST LS 16.5 '22 Tensei AV Blue 75x

3H: Sub70 939X UST Proforce V2 black F5 hybrid soft stepped XStiff 

4-AW: PXG OG 0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long 

Wedges: Cleveland Zipcore 54 Full/58 Mid 

Putter: 2021 Scotty Cameron Phantom X5

Ball: Srixon Z-star XV

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Kid Frisco said:

I’ve changed from Sim Max 3-5 woods to PXG Gen4 XF 3w 16* and XF 19* Hybrid.  The PXGs are great clubs and performing better than any other clubs I’ve had in those slots prior.

I really like my driver and wouldn’t mind pxg at all for hybrid as I know the flat setting would be key for my setup just not sure about which ones to look at

 

7 hours ago, eric61 said:

If you're on a budget, I'd do a 4 wood (16.5ish degrees) + a 20-21 degree 4 hybrid. 

 

For the 4W -- 2ndSwing has had some insanely good prices on Titleist TS2s lately, that's where I'd start. GlobalGolf has been running its 20% off used clubs deal, and you can find some Sim and Sim2 Max 3HLs on there. Cobra Radspeed is also a good buy on GlobalGolf. For a TS2, Sim Max 3HL or Radspeed 3W lofted up or 5W lofted down, you can accomplish what you need for probably $100-$150. 

 

Then for the 4H, I'd start with GlobalGolf and grab a used Radspeed. Cobra's last few models of hybrids have been very similar, so you're not really losing out on anything. It's 21 degrees so it ought to gap pretty well. And for some reason the Radspeeds are dirt cheap. I've also seen on 2ndSwing some really good prices on Titleist TS2 and 818 hybrids.

 

I'd bet you wouldn't need to spend more than $250-$260, and could maybe come in under that.

I have noticed radspeeds seem way under valued for some odd reason so I’ll have to check them out in your opinion do they sit open or closed? I’m also not opposed to titleist TS line as the offer a true 4 wood and can go flatter which wouldn’t be a bad thing for me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jgreer1421 said:

Tour edge hands down for value….and make great metal woods.

 

4w/7w, 4w/20* hybrid.

 

 

I have a tour edge XCG-V 4 wood now and it really worked awesome for a few years but I think I’ve added a bit more swing speed and it doesn’t feel worth it to try and reshaft a club that old

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, dmeeksDC said:

I went with the standard 15 degree TSi2 and set it to 16 degrees, then I have a 21 degree TSi2. I like the standard TSi2 3 wood off the tee more than the 16.5 head, which is smaller. Excellent fairways. 

Does it close up the face when lofted up? I have a mental block with hitting clubs that look closed 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Fenrir said:

Does it close up the face when lofted up? I have a mental block with hitting clubs that look closed 


I don’t notice any difference. You can change the settings til you find one that suits your eye. I have done that. I have even played it at 15 degrees and it launches well. First Titleist fairways I have played in a long time and I find these make it easier. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m in the same boat. Have never really got along with a 3 wood and thinking 17/18 hybrid then 20 degree utility iron. Just bought a 17 Cobra King Tec hybrid I saw on sale and used some credit from trade ins. No idea if will work as I’ve never hit. Ugh. Seems a little light and longer face which I’ve always preferred traditional shape. Also considering 17 Cally UW wood as I love the look and feel. Dang this game. 

Ping G410+ 9° with tour shaft
Cobra F8+ 4/5 wood

Titleist 913hd 18 hybrid
Ping S55 3-pw x100
Vokey 52/56
Scotty Newport 2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, hackalot said:

I’m in the same boat. Have never really got along with a 3 wood and thinking 17/18 hybrid then 20 degree utility iron. Just bought a 17 Cobra King Tec hybrid I saw on sale and used some credit from trade ins. No idea if will work as I’ve never hit. Ugh. Seems a little light and longer face which I’ve always preferred traditional shape. Also considering 17 Cally UW wood as I love the look and feel. Dang this game. 

I feel like a lot of clubs in stock form are too long and too light for me, I have a 3 wood but can’t see to get it up over like 20ft high even on well struck shots, I’d look at cally UW if they didn’t cost so much or had an adaptor I could swap shafts with 
 

3 minutes ago, jomatty said:

I’d go with a used sim2 max 3hl and a Sim2 or og sim 19 degree hybrid (19 is my guess if you are keeping the 4 iron).  

I was looking at sim2 3HL but was even more interested in a OG sim ti model as it’s able to be turned up/down to get me proper gapping without buying club after club 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Fenrir said:

I feel like a lot of clubs in stock form are too long and too light for me, I have a 3 wood but can’t see to get it up over like 20ft high even on well struck shots, I’d look at cally UW if they didn’t cost so much or had an adaptor I could swap shafts with 
 

I was looking at sim2 3HL but was even more interested in a OG sim ti model as it’s able to be turned up/down to get me proper gapping without buying club after club 

I’ve played both and really liked both.  The adjustability is nice but for me the Sim2 max 3 hl is just more forgiving and easier to launch.  3 woods are hard enough for me, so I like the ease of the max version.  Both are great though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, hackalot said:

I’m in the same boat. Have never really got along with a 3 wood and thinking 17/18 hybrid then 20 degree utility iron. Just bought a 17 Cobra King Tec hybrid I saw on sale and used some credit from trade ins. No idea if will work as I’ve never hit. Ugh. Seems a little light and longer face which I’ve always preferred traditional shape. Also considering 17 Cally UW wood as I love the look and feel. Dang this game. 

The king tec hybrids are great.  Slightly larger head than some other hybrids, but I like the fairway wood shape and found it to be an excellent hybrid.  The UW’s are great as well.  That’s what I currently have in the bag.  Really long, low spin club for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/19/2022 at 8:16 PM, black bnr32 said:

1 iron

2 iron

 

 

Blade 1 and 2 iron, it'll make you concentrate more. 

  • Haha 1

Cobra RadSpeed (9°) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X

Cobra SpeedZone Big Tour (13.5°) - Fujikura ATMOS TS Black 7X

Cobra SpeedZone Tour (17.5°) - Fujikura ATMOS TS Black 7X

TaylorMade Rescue 11 TP (16°) - Aldila RIP 85X

Titleist U500 (2) - Fujikura ATMOS TS Black 95X

Titleist 620CB (3-6) - True Temper Dynamic Gold X100

Titleist 620MB (7-9) - True Temper Dynamic Gold X100

Titleist Vokey SM8 (48.10F, 54.12D, 60.12D) - True Temper Dynamic Gold X100

Taylormade Spider X #3

Titleist ProV1x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/19/2022 at 2:37 PM, R.Patrick said:

4W - 7W and call it a day

 

On 8/19/2022 at 2:42 PM, Fenrir said:

I want higher launch but have ballooned my current 4 wood a lot 

If you're working to improve your game, you may have outgrown your old 4W.

 

I played Tour Edge XRail 4W + 7W (very user-friendly) quite well for four years. But, as I worked on  my fairways, the XRails started launching a bit too high - going higher but not much longer. They got replaced with the first-phase Rogues from 2018 (see below).

 

With Tour Edge, you have several options. Also, recent TE cycles have greatly expanded the stock shafts available for long clubs.

  • The Exotics fairways feature the C and E models. C722 are for competitive players and are adjustable, with base lofts of 13*, 15* and 18*. The E722 offer extreme forgiveness in aggressive head design (bonded heads), with 3W, 4W, 5W, 7W.
  • The Hot Launch fairways feature the C522 and E522 models. The Hot Launch 500 series had made a major upgrade in the Hot Launch technology. (Note: E522 might launch too high for you)
  • Depending on where you live, you might find some prior-cycle EXS and EXS.220 fairways still available. 

With Callaway, you also have options.

  • ST Max features seven lofts from 3W to 11W.
  • ST MaxD (draw) features higher launch in 3W (16*), 5W, 7W.
  • ST LS has a 3HL (16*) to consider, if you can launch it.

You're making a major change in technology. See if you can get a tune-up lesson on fairways and a fitting.

What's In The Bag (Summary as of October 2021, post-MAX changeover)

 

Driver:  Tour Edge EXS 10.5°, set 9.5°; weights neutral   ||  FWs:  Calla Rogue 4W + 7W

Hybrid:  Calla Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  Calla Mavrik MAX 5i-PW

Wedges*:  Calla MD3: 48°... MD4: 54°, 58° ||  PutterΨSlotline Inertial SL-583F w/ SuperStroke 2.MidSlim + 50 gr.

Ball: 1. Srixon Q-Star Tour / 2. Calla SuperHot (Orange preferred)  ||  Bag: Sun Mountain Three 5 stand bag

     * MD4 54°/10 S-Grind replaced MD3 54°/12 W-Grind.

     Ψ  Backup: Ping Sigma G Tyne (face-balanced) + Evnroll Gravity Grip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ChipNRun said:

 

If you're working to improve your game, you may have outgrown your old 4W.

 

I played Tour Edge XRail 4W + 7W (very user-friendly) quite well for four years. But, as I worked on  my fairways, the XRails started launching a bit too high - going higher but not much longer. They got replaced with the first-phase Rogues from 2018 (see below).

 

With Tour Edge, you have several options. Also, recent TE cycles have greatly expanded the stock shafts available for long clubs.

  • The Exotics fairways feature the C and E models. C722 are for competitive players and are adjustable, with base lofts of 13*, 15* and 18*. The E722 offer extreme forgiveness in aggressive head design (bonded heads), with 3W, 4W, 5W, 7W.
  • The Hot Launch fairways feature the C522 and E522 models. The Hot Launch 500 series had made a major upgrade in the Hot Launch technology. (Note: E522 might launch too high for you)
  • Depending on where you live, you might find some prior-cycle EXS and EXS.220 fairways still available. 

With Callaway, you also have options.

  • ST Max features seven lofts from 3W to 11W.
  • ST MaxD (draw) features higher launch in 3W (16*), 5W, 7W.
  • ST LS has a 3HL (16*) to consider, if you can launch it.

You're making a major change in technology. See if you can get a tune-up lesson on fairways and a fitting.

I’m in chicago so tour edge is fairly big here I think they are actually made close to here but fitting and lessons are not in budget which is why I’m asking you fine people lol

 

i will prob end up trying to grab a 4 wood and 7 wood (or maybe og sim ti 5 wood) that can be adjusted and dropping lofts as swing speed and contact improve just need to maybe try and hit up some golf stores and see if anything from titleist and or TM can be hit and tried to get some idea as to what I like 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

I’m in chicago so tour edge is fairly big here I think they are actually made close to here...

TE headquarters is in Batavia, IL, just north of Aurora. But, they don't have a showroom or test site at the facility. Need to contact TE dealer for that.  

 

13 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

... but fitting and lessons are not in budget...

Look up the TE site and see what woods you might like. Then, go to a golf shop and see if any of the fairway woods are in the used club rack. A good shop will let you hit the used clubs to see if they will work for you. It can cost you extra $$ trying to find something hit-and-miss without hitting them first.

  • Thanks 1

What's In The Bag (Summary as of October 2021, post-MAX changeover)

 

Driver:  Tour Edge EXS 10.5°, set 9.5°; weights neutral   ||  FWs:  Calla Rogue 4W + 7W

Hybrid:  Calla Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  Calla Mavrik MAX 5i-PW

Wedges*:  Calla MD3: 48°... MD4: 54°, 58° ||  PutterΨSlotline Inertial SL-583F w/ SuperStroke 2.MidSlim + 50 gr.

Ball: 1. Srixon Q-Star Tour / 2. Calla SuperHot (Orange preferred)  ||  Bag: Sun Mountain Three 5 stand bag

     * MD4 54°/10 S-Grind replaced MD3 54°/12 W-Grind.

     Ψ  Backup: Ping Sigma G Tyne (face-balanced) + Evnroll Gravity Grip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ChipNRun said:

TE headquarters is in Batavia, IL, just north of Aurora. But, they don't have a showroom or test site at the facility. Need to contact TE dealer for that.  

 

Look up the TE site and see what woods you might like. Then, go to a golf shop and see if any of the fairway woods are in the used club rack. A good shop will let you hit the used clubs to see if they will work for you. It can cost you extra $$ trying to find something hit-and-miss without hitting them first.

I’ve got a few near my work so I’ll have to pop in and see what they have in the used area to see what may work 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

    • 2022 Sanderson Farms - Discussion and Links
      Please put and questions or comment here
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2022 Sanderson Farms - Monday #1
      2022 Sanderson Farms - Monday #2
      2022 Sanderson Farms - Monday #3
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Eric Cole - WITB - 2022 Sanderson Farms
      Jackson Suber - WITB - 2022 Sanderson Farms
       
       
       
       
       
      Pull out Albums
       
      Custom Toulon putter - 2022 Sanderson Farms
      Dean Burmester & Vince Whaley custom Cameron putters - 2022 Sanderson Farms
       
       
       
       
       
       
      • 3 replies
    • 2022 Fortinet Championship - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2022 Fortinet Championship - Monday #1
      2022 Fortinet Championship - Monday #2
      2022 Fortinet Championship - Monday #3
      2022 Fortinet Championship - Monday #4
      2022 Fortinet Championship - Monday #5
      2022 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #1
      2022 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #2
      2022 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #3
      2022 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #4
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Augusto Nunez - WITB - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Harry Hall - WITB - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Kevin Roy - WITB - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Philip Knowles - WITB - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Taylor Montgomery - WITB - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Nico Echavarria - WITB - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Harrison Endycott - WITB - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Byeong Hun An - WITB - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Tano Goya - WITB - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Alex Lee - WITB - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Jimmy Walker - WITB - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Rickie Fowler - WITB - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Beau Hossler - WITB - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Ryan Moore WITB – 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Zecheng "Marty" Dou WITB – 2022 Fortinet Championship
      S.H. (Seong-hyeong) Kim WITB – 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Vincent Norrman WITB – 2022 Fortinet Championship
       
       
       
      Pull out Albums
       
       
      Kramer Hickok’s custom Cameron putter - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      New Odyssey putter covers - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Kevin Tway's new Wilson Dynapwr driver - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Rickie Fowler with new Cobra King Tour irons - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Rickie Fowler, Ryan Brehm & Doug Ghim - Cameron putters - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Ping PLD putters - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Greyson Sigg - new Mizuno JPX 923 Tour irons - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Srixon MKII X5 & X7 drivers - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Fujikura Ventus Black TR and Red TR shafts - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Tyson Alexander's custom Cameron putter - 2022 Fortinet Championship
      Hideki Matsuyama's new Srixon ZX5 MKII LS driver (and putting drill) – 2022 Fortinet Championship
       
       
       
       
       
      • 10 replies
    • 2022 Ascension Charity Classic (PGA Tour Champions) - Discussion and Links
      Please put and questions or comments here
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2022 Ascension Charity Classic (PGA Tour Champions) - Tuesday #1
      2022 Ascension Charity Classic (PGA Tour Champions) - Tuesday #2
      2022 Ascension Charity Classic (PGA Tour Champions) - Tuesday #3
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Ken Duke - WITB 2022 Ascension Charity Classic (PGA Tour Champions)
      Jay Haas - WITB 2022 Ascension Charity Classic (PGA Tour Champions)
      David McKenzie - WITB 2022 Ascension Charity Classic (PGA Tour Champions)
      Scott McCarron - WITB 2022 Ascension Charity Classic (PGA Tour Champions)
      Brett Quigley - WITB 2022 Ascension Charity Classic (PGA Tour Champions)
      Tim Petrovic - WITB 2022 Ascension Charity Classic (PGA Tour Champions)
      Dickey Pride - WITB 2022 Ascension Charity Classic (PGA Tour Champions)
      Tim O'Neal - WITB 2022 Ascension Charity Classic (PGA Tour Champions)
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 26 replies
    • 2022 Korn Ferry Tour Championship - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
       
      2022 Korn Ferry Tour Championship - Monday #1
      2022 Korn Ferry Tour Championship - Monday #2
      2022 Korn Ferry Tour Championship - Monday #3
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
       
      Jeff Overton - WITB - 2022 Korn Ferry Tour Championship
      Kevin Yu - WITB - 2022 Korn Ferry Tour Championship
      Carson Young - WITB - 2022 Korn Ferry Tour Championship
      Shawn Stefani - WITB - 2022 Korn Ferry Tour Championship
      Pontus Nyholm - WITB - 2022 Korn Ferry Tour Championship
      Yannik Paul - WITB - 2022 Korn Ferry Tour Championship
      Jeremy Paul - WITB - 2022 Korn Ferry Tour Championship
      Andrew Kozan - WITB - 2022 Korn Ferry Tour Championship
      Jose De Jesus Rodriguez - WITB - 2022 Korn Ferry Tour Championship
      MJ Daffue - WITB - 2022 Korn Ferry Tour Championship
      Trevor Werbylo - WITB - 2022 Korn Ferry Tour Championship
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
      • 4 replies
    • 2022 Tour Championship - Discussion and Links
      Please put and questions or comments here
       
       
      General Albums
       
       
      2022 Tour Championship - Tuesday #1
      2022 Tour Championship - Tuesday #2
      2022 Tour Championship - Tuesday #3
      2022 Tour Championship - Tuesday #4
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
       
      Sam Burns - WITB - 2022 Tour Championship
      Corey Conners - WITB - 2022 Tour Championship
      Sepp Straka - WITB - 2022 Tour Championship
       
       
       
      Pullout albums
       
       
      Odyssey prototype putter - 2022 Tour Championship
      Odyssey putters - 2022 Tour Championship
       
       
       
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 1 reply

×
×
  • Create New...