Quickshipgolf on eBay is awful.

lefthack

I didn't look at the reviews before bidding and that's my mistake. But they are blowing out driver heads so I've been watching some. Got an alert of one ending soon with no bids, so I bid and won.  Was sent a tracking number and thought it was good. Then get a notice from PayPal I have a refund.

Turns out if an item sells for less than they would like, they cancel it. They have not responded to questions as to why, but several reviews say they did this to them as well. 

So buyer beware, prices might be TOO good. 🤣

Haywood 1 with Hzrdus Black RDX 70

Haywood 3W PXG 0211 5W

Haywood 18* driving iron

Haywood MB irons 3-PW

Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 80g iron shafts

Haywood 52/10 and 56/12 wedges

Haywood mid mallet putter

Golf Pride Concept Helix grips 

"You're not good enough to get mad at your bad shots!" - Bill Murray

They will probably block you now, that's how they handled my purchase when I never received it and I left negative feedback. Quickshipgolf and K9South have been tools in my experiences. They're one in the same I believe. 

Edited by golffeen007
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, lefthack said:

I didn't look at the reviews before bidding and that's my mistake. But they are blowing out driver heads so I've been watching some. Got an alert of one ending soon with no bids, so I bid and won.  Was sent a tracking number and thought it was good. Then get a notice from PayPal I have a refund.

Turns out if an item sells for less than they would like, they cancel it. They have not responded to questions as to why, but several reviews say they did this to them as well. 

So buyer beware, prices might be TOO good. 🤣

Which one applies to your transaction?

1174775273_Ebaycancel.jpg.796fb13569fd70803c19d1abac7e1b7c.jpg

• Like 1

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

PXG GEN5 0311X, Black Label Elite, 22*, Accra TZFive, 105DI, M5

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 4 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

I've had sellers on eBay cancel claiming the item was not paid for even though I paid for it within 5 minutes of the auction end. Sellers abuse this all the time when something sells for too little and from my experience, regardless of any complaint you may make, eBay does little or nothing about it in spite of their purported policy.

• Like 1

The same can be said for fraudulent items being sold on Ebay.  I have .... in the past.... reported many items especially PXG irons that were obviously counterfeits.  And reported them to Ebay via their reporting function provided.  (Note:  there is very little allowance for reporting with limited words and no pics).

Nothing done by Ebay for these reports and items sold to unsuspecting buyers.

• Like 1

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

I have purchased from quickshipgolf through eBay before, but not had any issues.  They shouldn't start their auctions at $0.00 if they are not willing to accept the final bid.  

Ping G430 Max 10k 9° with UST MP5 L-Flex

Ping G425 3 Wood 14.5° with Ventus Velocore Blue-6R

Cleveland Halo Launcher 5 wood 18° with Project X Cypher R

Callaway Rogue 19° hybrid regular

PXG 0311 Gen 3 5 - G steel regular

Corey Paul wedges bent to 53° and 57°

SC Phantom X 11.5  putter

Just now, BirdieBob said:

The same can be said for fraudulent items being sold on Ebay.  I have .... in the past.... reported many items especially PXG irons that were obviously counterfeits.  And reported them to Ebay via their reporting function provided.  (Note:  there is very little allowance for reporting with limited words and no pics).

Nothing done by Ebay for these reports and items sold to unsuspecting buyers.

I don't even understand the function of reporting eBay items or sellers when nothing is done about it and those questionable sellers know it. 

Ebay is really struggling.  The new tax law REALLY hurt their business because nobody wants to deal with the end of the year tax claims (and organizing what they paid vs sold for).  I wouldn't expect much in the form of customer service from ebay unless you are a seller.

The power sellers know they can get away with murder because they are really the lifeline for ebay.  

5 minutes ago, naj959 said:

I think there have been a few threads about this seller doing this. Shady practice IMO. They should fork over the extra cash and set a reserve price. I believe they also put up multiple listings of the same item and sell it to whichever fetches the highest price and then cancel the rest. 

I've seen the duplicates in the past with different auction styles , but generally everything they list now begins at $0. They have a ton of golf stuff from overruns to liquidation trade ins , some exactly the same that list at the same time. If I'm not mistaken , I believe they're linked in with some major brick and mortars, Dicks Sporting Goods and Golf Galaxy are a few.

GlobalGolf is notorious for listing everything on eBay with an auction and a bid. 

2 hours ago, BirdieBob said:

Which one applies to your transaction?

1174775273_Ebaycancel.jpg.796fb13569fd70803c19d1abac7e1b7c.jpg

You still have the option to cancel, as the seller. Especially if they haven't paid yet.

But either way, you can cancel and say the item has been damaged.

However, doing this repeatedly will result in your Selling account being banned.

19 minutes ago, straightshot7 said:

You still have the option to cancel, as the seller. Especially if they haven't paid yet.

But either way, you can cancel and say the item has been damaged.

However, doing this repeatedly will result in your Selling account being banned.

He said he paid...and was refunded, so that should not apply in this case.

23 minutes ago, mktrout said:

they have been doing this for years and years. Ebay wont do anything about it.  Enjoys your free sleeve of bridgestone e6 balls.

Yes they have, and there are plenty of Threads on here about them.  Good to remind people of what is going on in this regard.

I used to buy used golf balls on ebay all the time but as of late the quality seems to be going down. I don't mean quality of the ball, those usually match the description well. Like ordering 48 ProV1's and only receiving 40 with 8 other randoms. 

Taylormade SIM2 - Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 70 6.5

Cobra LTD 3w - Project X Evenflow Black 85 6.0

Cobra LTD 5w - Project X Evenflow Black 85 6.0

PXG 0311x 4 DI - Mitsubishi MMT 90s

New Level 902 OS 5-PW - Mitsubishi MMT 105s
New Level 902 OS 50 - Mitsubishi MMT 105x

Scratch Forged SS 56 - Nippon Modus Wedge 115

Scratch Forged SS 60 - Nippon Modus Wedge 115

Custom MackMade Putter

Vice Pro

4 minutes ago, straightshot7 said:

I didn't say it couldn't be cancelled after someone paid. It obviously can be. 

Not according to the Ebay policy that I posted!  Which is why I questioned why this is allowed?

... I really hate the shilling these power sellers use. Getting close to selling a like new/new item for a bargain and up pops a bid from someone that has 20 bids ONLY with this seller. They don't even try to hide it by throwing out a low bid on another item so it at least looks legit. 

Driver:       TM Qi10 ... Ventus Velocore Red 5R
Fairway:    TM Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:    Ping G430 22* ... Alta CB Black 70r
                  TM Dhy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r

Irons:         Titleist T200 '23 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:    Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:       Cobra King Sport-60
Ball:            2023 Maxfli Tour/2024 TP5x

2 hours ago, Rory4Pres said:

Ebay is really struggling.  The new tax law REALLY hurt their business because nobody wants to deal with the end of the year tax claims (and organizing what they paid vs sold for).  I wouldn't expect much in the form of customer service from ebay unless you are a seller.

The power sellers know they can get away with murder because they are really the lifeline for ebay.  

Not to mention their fee structure, lax policy towards dead beat scammers, and now being forced to charge sales tax on used goods being sold from person to person. FB marketplace and reselling apps are certainly gaining in popularity

Just now, chisag said:

... I really hate the shilling these power sellers use. Getting close to selling a like new/new item for a bargain and up pops a bid from someone that has 20 bids ONLY with this seller. They don't even try to hide it by throwing out a low bid on another item so it at least looks legit. 

Power sellers give ebay the most revenue, so it will never stop

11 minutes ago, chisag said:

This is my biggest frustration. Sometimes they have items with 30+ bids and 4 days left.  Very obvious they boost their own auctions and cancel when they don’t have a good price.  Unfortunately, as many have stated, eBay doesn’t do anything. 

I had paid and they sent me a tracking number. My guess is the tracking number was auto generated based on the payment. 

Sounds like this isn't new info, that doesn't make me feel any better, but at least I don't feel worse. 🤣

Haywood 3W PXG 0211 5W

Haywood 18* driving iron

Haywood MB irons 3-PW

1 hour ago, BirdieBob said:

Not according to the Ebay policy that I posted!  Which is why I questioned why this is allowed?

The Seller can claim that the item is Out of Stock.

Which is an option listed on the policy you posted. 

I believe they can also claim the item is lost or damaged.

But like I said before, doing this enough times will get your Seller's account banned. 

If you truly don't have the item anymore (Out of Stock) or it is damaged, etc. how could eBay force you to ship it?

I reported them, I know it does no good. The auction started at $14.99, who wouldn't pay $15 for a Sim 2 driver head? 

• Like 1

Haywood 3W PXG 0211 5W

Haywood 18* driving iron

Haywood MB irons 3-PW

32 minutes ago, straightshot7 said:

The Seller can claim that the item is Out of Stock.

Which is an option listed on the policy you posted. 

I believe they can also claim the item is lost or damaged.

But like I said before, doing this enough times will get your Seller's account banned. 

If you truly don't have the item anymore (Out of Stock) or it is damaged, etc. how could eBay force you to ship it?

If the item is out of stock, lost or damaged then it should not be up for auction.

Quickship does this alot and no ban.  It is their MO.  They have multiple auctions for the same type of club.

Edited by BirdieBob

1 minute ago, BirdieBob said:

If the item is out of stock, lost or damaged then it should not be up for auction.

Quickship does this alot and no ban.  It is their MO.

The idea is that it became out of stock, lost or damaged while it was up for auction, or around the time it was purchased.

But yes, Quickship is apparently abusing this policy. 

Just now, straightshot7 said:

The idea is that it became out of stock, lost or damaged while it was up for auction, or around the time it was purchased.

But yes, Quickship is apparently abusing this policy. 

They have multiple auctions for the same item...not lost or out of stock.  Simply too low a sale price.

• Like 1