At what point is playing blades an advantage?

Douglsss

9 hours ago, Wayside said:

Typically for this subject, that’s been ‘proven’ both ways. 

I think a lot of it has to do with the models they pick for testing and comparison. And maybe a little to do with what point they’re trying to prove 🙂

Well the data I posted earlier was pretty definitive.

another reason to play blades is to get normal lofts.

some would call them a dinosaur. but why do i need 5 clubs that go between 215 and 230

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Spoiler

Gamer WITB

hit the ProV1x from the wrong side... 

TSR3   9.0                                               D3    Velocore Black 6X Tip .5" 44.85" 117.8 mph @ 10.7 deg - 2350 rpm - 171 BS   

TSR2  15.0                                              D3   ACCRA TZ5 M5 Gen2 80 proto Tip .5" 43"

TS2    18.0                                              D3   Rogue 130msi White TX80 41"

T100S 4-5 - T100 6-P - SM9 50.12F    D3    X100TI

SM9 56.14F - 60.08M                            D4    S400TI
ChampChoice NP2 Ozik125 black GPcordPistol 33.85           D5.5

Players4Carbon - GP TVCord - FJ StaSof - FJ AlphaBoa

I recently made the switch to Mizuno blades after using Vapor Pro Combo's, Z565's and P770's. For me, the problem with the CB's and HH irons is the bounce and sole width. Blades just cut through the turf like a warm knife through butter. The Z565's, even with the V Sole, got kind of stuck in the grass or would bounce off of tight lies. 

Sure, bad strikes tend to come up shorter and make you feel like you just hit a concrete floor with a crowbar. But the good strikes are way more predictable.

I'm not a long hitter at all, but with the P770's my 7i could go anywhere from 155 to 190 yards, depending on the lie and strike. With my MP4's this range is much tighter (160-170 yds).

Also, I was able to hit a fade and a draw with my P770's, but I could never really hook or slice the ball when necessary. With the MP4's it is much easier to curve the ball around a tree.

• Like 1

Taylormade Stealth 9o - Even Flow Riptide CB 6.0 S

Srixon ZU65 17o 2i - Miyazaki Tour Issue

Ping G410 22o 4h - Fujikura Pro 2.0 7S

Mizuno MP4 4-PW - KBS C-Taper Lite S

Vokey SM8 50-56-60

Scotty Cameron GOLO S

10 hours ago, black bnr32 said:

Well the data I posted earlier was pretty definitive.

Maybe for the pro who did the testing, but overall I’d disagree. Sorry 🙂 Sure, it’s interesting, but it’s not really scientific or comparable with an Iron Byron type test. 

The overall averages in the blade and players categories were similar, but that implies you’ll get similar results regardless of which category you pick, but that’s not the case. You don’t buy a category, you buy a specific club. 

The P7MB lost 15 yards compared to the TR20V losing 4. Big win for the cavity. But if you compare the 639MB, it only lost 7 yards against the T100 which lost 17! Big loss for one of the most popular players clubs out there. Does a T100 really lose 10 yards more on a mishit than the 639? 

A really definitive test would need to be done by machine, with everything matched including impact positions. Not just a variety of clubs, with different specs, with a random array of strikes. 

• Like 1

On 9/10/2022 at 4:56 PM, Douglsss said:

Hypothetically speaking

All things being equal - loft, lie, etc - If I have a level of ballstriking to where playing blades vs player distance vs GI irons clubs each have similar average distances, why wouldn’t you play blades?

IMO - easier to work multiple trajectories, easier to remove spin, better consistency( no hot faces ). 

Another argument could be made that in this scenario - what are you losing in the scoring clubs, say 8i - pw, by not using a bladed club?

If you hit the middle and compress the ball just about every time with ease, blades for life. They look better, way better feedback, easier to control ball flight, more proper lofts as well. Increased spin. There is nothing better than a blade. Specifically the Mizuno MP4 is super good. I played the taylormade MB TP 2006 earlier this year as well and my distance control was just "Chefs Kiss". Granted they are square grooves. Blades are for a higher spin, middle hitting, compressor in my opinion at this point. This is due to the way the golf ball is constructed which is pretty low spin these days opposed to the early to mid 2000's. 

• Like 2

Mavrik 9* set -1 w/ Ventus Black 6tx

Mavrik SZ 15 w/ Rouge 80x tipped 1"

Miz H4 2 iron ctaper 130x

TM TP MB 06' PX 7.0 4-pw

TM Hi-Toe 52* c taper 130x

Miz T22 Raw 56* KBS 130x

Miz T22 Raw 60* KBS 130x

Odyssey Metal X Milled #1  34"

-Prov1x left dash

32 minutes ago, Wayside said:

Maybe for the pro who did the testing, but overall I’d disagree. Sorry 🙂 Sure, it’s interesting, but it’s not really scientific or comparable with an Iron Byron type test. 

The overall averages in the blade and players categories were similar, but that implies you’ll get similar results regardless of which category you pick, but that’s not the case. You don’t buy a category, you buy a specific club. 

The P7MB lost 15 yards compared to the TR20V losing 4. Big win for the cavity. But if you compare the 639MB, it only lost 7 yards against the T100 which lost 17! Big loss for one of the most popular players clubs out there. Does a T100 really lose 10 yards more on a mishit than the 639? 

A really definitive test would need to be done by machine, with everything matched including impact positions. Not just a variety of clubs, with different specs, with a random array of strikes. 

I agree that the test isn't definitive, but it has more data than just about anything else I've found.  The reality in these threads is that opinions are formed on anecdotal evidence and whatever an OEM spoon feeds out of their marketing department.  These threads are a case study in confirmation bias.   

My anecdotal evidence:  I found the same dispersion when comparing MP20 MB to the MMC and HMB.  There was no benefit in my fitting to the MMC or HMB even in the 5 iron.  The MB had better flight numbers.  T100, ZX7, P770, i210 and more were all hit in the fitting.  Nothing worked as a well as the MP20's.  I was gaming Ping G series for years prior to the MP20's.  My scores have dropped since switching.  The lower scores are a result of practicing more.  I could probably maintain my handicap with either set, but very much prefer the MP20s.  

My opinion is that if you're fighting for par or better you might get along with blades.  If you're hoping to break 90 this season blades are probably a bad idea.        

Here is the link again for those who don't want to dig it out of this thread:

https://Not allowed Per Todaysgolfer's UK request/equipment/best/golf-irons/

• Like 1

TSR3 9° Ventus Black TR 6X - Stealth+ 3W Ventus Blue 6TX - Stealth+ 5W Ventus Black TR 8X - Mizuno 225 4i / MP 20 5-PW Proj X IO 6.0 - Titleist SM9 S200 50.12F 55.11D 60.04T - Rossie White Hot (Circa ~2002...I forget)

Indocti discant et ament meminisse periti

20 minutes ago, MattC555 said:

I agree that the test isn't definitive, but it has more data than just about anything else I've found.  The reality in these threads is that opinions are formed on anecdotal evidence and whatever an OEM spoon feeds out of their marketing department.  These threads are a case study in confirmation bias.   

My anecdotal evidence:  I found the same dispersion when comparing MP20 MB to the MMC and HMB.  There was no benefit in my fitting to the MMC or HMB even in the 5 iron.  The MB had better flight numbers.  T100, ZX7, P770, i210 and more were all hit in the fitting.  Nothing worked as a well as the MP20's.  I was gaming Ping G series for years prior to the MP20's.  My scores have dropped since switching.  The lower scores are a result of practicing more.  I could probably maintain my handicap with either set, but very much prefer the MP20s.  

My opinion is that if you're fighting for par or better you might get along with blades.  If you're hoping to break 90 this season blades are probably a bad idea.        

Here is the link again for those who don't want to dig it out of this thread:

https://Not allowed Per Todaysgolfer's UK request/equipment/best/golf-irons/

Yeah, I totally agree that it was a good test, I just wouldn’t personally make any conclusions based on it. The pro seems to have hit some irons better than others. I’ve been party to a Byron demo, back at the R7 launch, and it really opened my eyes to testing (and adjustable equipment) and it’s something I’ve been fascinated in ever since. 

Today’s Golfer is a good read. It used to be aimed at the beginner, but they’ve had a lot of interesting gear features lately. I’m not sure if TG is available in the US. Readly is good for getting all the golf mags (and other mags) cheaply, if anyone is interested.

If you’ve been for a fitting and blades were best for you, then I’d 100% agree they’re the best clubs for you. I’m not against them per se, but I was trying to answer the OPs question about when they’re beneficial. But, as usual, these threads always get derailed to a basic ‘blades v cavity’ theme.

As fitters, our aim should always be to help the golfer get the clubs which will allow them to enjoy our sport the most. Where that enjoyment comes from has to be taken into account. I wouldn’t get uppity if a high handicapper wanted to play blades, as it’s their choice - if it’s what they’ll get the most joy from, I’ll help them find the best one. 

I fancy a set of PXG STs myself, and I know I might not hit them great but I’ll enjoy hitting them. Well, occasionally 😀

Edited by Wayside

On 9/10/2022 at 7:50 PM, nino44 said:

I play blades from a fitting perspective since I get best contact and turf interaction with the thinest sole I can find. If they made a super thin sole CB, I would play it (looking currently for my unicorn) because I wouldn't mind the marginal extra benefit from a players CB on mishits. I've tried players CBs like Mizuno 223 for example and didnt like that the vertical dispersion was way wider than what I thought was worth for a little thin miss forgiveness. To me, ill at least know a blade came up 5 yards short because I miss hit it, but I won't know if I went long because of my swing or the variance in the players CBs that I have tried.  Its all personal preference at the end of the day. 

From your argument, I think it would come down to whatever the player has the most confidence looking at. 

I think the last thin sole CB I can remember was the bridgestone j33cb.

It only hurts once, except golf it hurts a lifetime

3 hours ago, Wayside said:

While i dont disagree with what you are saying, perhaps just look at the big picture of the test. Theres enough data in there to at least see a trend if there is one. The trend I see is there is no discernible difference in “forgiveness” between them. I use “forgiveness” in quotes because people seem to have different meaning for that. Ball speed retention? Consistency? Dispersion? By my definition, dispersion and predictability on all strikes is king when it comes to irons. After all the goal is getting it close to the hole as possible. I do think the results start to shift the lower the loft, under 35*.

Edited by Red4282

To the robot testing stuff...my point a page back was that it's not a safe assumption to isolate just the club as the only variable in a golf shot and to say one club is superior because of improved outcomes with robots.

Humans will perceive differences in design features like MOI, sole width, CG, etc. and they will react to those differences. They will either feel they can lean into their swing tendencies because a given design feature meshes well with their tendencies or they'll feel they have to fight the design features.

While robot testing might indicate correlations between design features and outcomes, it assumes humans are robots who'll swing 2 distinctly different clubs in exactly the same way. Nobody thinks that actually the case in reality with humans. 

Like anyone else, I will very quickly start changing my swing to account for a new club being different to what I'm comfortable with. After all, there's a reason fitters won't have someone hit 50 balls with a new club. Players aren't robots. People naturally begin to modify their swings to what they have in their hands for better or worse.

Edited by MelloYello
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TSR3 (Dr) (Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-6)
TSR2 (3w / 7w) (Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-7)

zU85 (4-6) (UST Recoil)
Z-Forged (7-P) (Nippon Modus3)

SM6 50.F / 56.F / 60.S
Maltby PTM-5CS

Bill Horschel testing the PXG Gen3 T irons (internal cavity iron) vs PXG ST blades.  Also shown is his current Gen2 irons....this is several years old now, but the comparison of cavity vs blade is shown.  He did not carry a 4 iron.

YRMV...Your Results May Vary

445466267_PXGHorscheltests.jpg.c4de63cfaa36afb03519bbf6301cec40.jpg

Edited by BirdieBob

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

PXG GEN5 0311X, Black Label Elite, 22*, Accra TZFive, 105DI, M5

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 4 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

Gotta love it when someone comes into a 9 page thread and posts "I'm not going to read any of the earlier posts, but you should read what I have to say on this subject." That's peak interwebz right there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Paradym TD 10.5/Tensei Blue 65R

TM BRNR Mini 13.5

Callaway Rogue Max D 3 wood

Paradym 4 hybrid

Srixon ZX5 / ZX7 on MMT 125S

Srixon Z785 AW

Cleveland RTX6 54/58

Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 11S

Collings OM1-ESS

If the rain holds off this weekend (and my old, achey back pain holds off also), I'm going to do a very non-scientific test.  I'll test how many shots out of 10 with each club I can hold a green with at about 150 yards.  That will be between a 7 iron and a 9 iron depending on the club in my hand. 

I'll do the test again two more times on different weekends and see if the results are similar.

The candidates:

MP33 - 7i

MP18SC - 7i (maybe 8i)

718 AP2 - 7i (maybe 8i)

PXG 0211DC - 9i

I'm always rotating these in/out of the bag on how I feel that day but maybe this will make me stick with two of the four.  😆

9 hours ago, SDG90 said:

I'm not a long hitter at all, but with the P770's my 7i could go anywhere from 155 to 190 yards, depending on the lie and strike.

Only a 35 yard flier ? :classic_rolleyes:

I could be misremembering but we've got claims of 40+ in this thread alone. :classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9.0 Ventus Blue 6S

Ping G425 14.5 Fairway Tour AD TP 6X

Ping G425 MAX 20.5 7 wood Diamana Blue 70 S

Titleist 716 AP-1  5-PW, DGS300

Ping Glide Forged, 48, DGS300

Taylormade MG3 52*, 56*, TW 60* DGS200

LAB Mezz Max 34*, RED, BGT Stability

Titleist Pro V1X

56 minutes ago, nsxguy said:

I could be misremembering but we've got claims of 40+ in this thread alone. :classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh:

Probably a dispersion, not a flyer, from mishits to flushed. Also, when someone says a 40 yard flier, i think they mean on the course. It actually was only about a 15 yard flyer, but hits a downslope behind the green and kicks another 20 yards forward. 

at what point ?

When you hit the vanishingly small sweet speck often enough to slow play, cause when it happens you have to stop and have an after sex cigarette.

• Like 1

G430 MAX 10K 9° w/ventus velocore red 5s

G430 MAX threewood ping chrome tour2 65 S
Taylor Made SIM MAX2 5wood w/ventus velocore blue 7

Adams 23º 9031 proto w' diamana ahina 82
Eye2   3-SW

Oddessy Rossie nsl og slant neck.  

1 hour ago, nsxguy said:

I caught my P790 9-iron flush once and it went a quarter-mile.  That never happened with my 1969 Wilson Dynapower blades.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Callaway Rogue ST Max LS, Tensei White 65S
Taylormade BRNR Mini, 11.5*, GD AD-IZ 7X

Taylormade Sim Ti 18*, GD AD-IZ 7X

Taylormade Qi 4i, Dart 90 S

Taylormade P790 5i - 6i, MMT 105 S +1"

Taylormade P770 7i-AW, MMT 105 S +1"

Taylormade MG 3 56*, & 60*, MMT 105 S +1"
Taylormade MyTP Juno Long Neck, 35"

is it terrible that i saw @SheriffBooth booth posted in the thread and came here wanting to see a car crash?

I was like, what did someone say....How BAD has it gotten in there??????

But alas, a normal post.

See you fools in 3 more days!

Jeff Out

Flyers are real , hot spots are not y'all peace!

• Like 3

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

I play blades albeit these are more GI blades with the longer heel to toe and more offset.  I get consistent distance control and predictable spin provided I'm not in some gnarly rough. 

Callaway AI Smoke Paradym 💎💎💎9* - Tour AD VF-7TX

TM SIM ti 15* - Diamana GT 80TX

TM Tour Issue Rescue 11 TP Deep Face Proto 16* - Ventus Black HB 9TX

New Level NLU-01 21* - KBS Hybrid Proto 105X

New Level 623-M 5-PW - MMT 125TX

Miura Tour 54* HB - KBS 610 125 S+, New Level SPN forged M-grind 58* - KBS Tour 130X

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

On 9/11/2022 at 12:46 PM, MtlJeff said:

40yd fliers are not real. I'm sorry but they are not real.

This thread is silly

Yes, lol, he probably 'bladed' it out there..😄

• Haha 1

Bag 1: 2h: Srixon ZX4h: TM M1 ('17) ; Irons: MD Golf 7i & 9i, Wedges: RTX full face 52o & 58o; Putter: Spalding Pro Flite

Bag 2: 3h: Nickent 3dx; 3i: Cobra One-Length utility; 7i: TM M4; 8/9i: Inesis 500; Wedges: AW: TM RSi (50o); Cleveland RTX full face 54o; RTX 588 60o; Putter: Ping

4 hours ago, Red4282 said:

While i dont disagree with what you are saying, perhaps just look at the big picture of the test. Theres enough data in there to at least see a trend if there is one. The trend I see is there is no discernible difference in “forgiveness” between them. I use “forgiveness” in quotes because people seem to have different meaning for that. Ball speed retention? Consistency? Dispersion? By my definition, dispersion and predictability on all strikes is king when it comes to irons. After all the goal is getting it close to the hole as possible. I do think the results start to shift the lower the loft, under 35*.

The only thing I can honestly take from that test is that good golfers, even pros, are still very inconsistent. And we should all be using Honma 😀 

I mean, look at the dispersion for the T100s (85 yards sq) vs T100 (300 yards sq)! Is there that much difference between them? Do all the T100 guys on Tour use a club which has a dispersion area hugely worse than the T100s which they could easily use instead? 

3 hours ago, MelloYello said:

To the robot testing stuff...my point a page back was that it's not a safe assumption to isolate just the club as the only variable in a golf shot and to say one club is superior because of improved outcomes with robots.

Humans will perceive differences in design features like MOI, sole width, CG, etc. and they will react to those differences. They will either feel they can lean into their swing tendencies because a given design feature meshes well with their tendencies or they'll feel they have to fight the design features.

While robot testing might indicate correlations between design features and outcomes, it assumes humans are robots who'll swing 2 distinctly different clubs in exactly the same way. Nobody thinks that actually the case in reality with humans. 

Like anyone else, I will very quickly start changing my swing to account for a new club being different to what I'm comfortable with. After all, there's a reason fitters won't have someone hit 50 balls with a new club. Players aren't robots. People naturally begin to modify their swings to what they have in their hands for better or worse.

I understand the point that you’re making, but I guess this is the reason some folk use science and data and others go with their gut. That’s all fine. I have no disagreements with that at all.

But if you think people can feel differences in, say, MOI, and compensate for that with their swing to somehow make it better, you’re maybe a little mistaken. MOI doesn’t change. A golfer with a better sense of feel could arguably get a better result out of a specific club than another golfer with a poorer sense of feel, but the club’s performance will remain constant. 

‘Feel’ is hard to quantify. I’ve been at an event where a major OEM (the one that most people would associate with feel) took a bunch of well-regarded fitters and club pros to a range and taped over the clubs, used unmarked shafts, and made us hit balls with ear plugs in to prove how peoples perceptions of ‘feel’ affected their results. I can readily admit they made us all look foolish. 

I’m enjoying the good natured debate though chaps, thanks 👍🏻 

Edited by Wayside
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, MtlJeff said:

is it terrible that i saw @SheriffBooth booth posted in the thread and came here wanting to see a car crash?

I was like, what did someone say....How BAD has it gotten in there??????

But alas, a normal post.

See you fools in 3 more days!

Jeff Out

Flyers are real , hot spots are not y'all peace!

Shrugging Tom | Know Your Meme

• Like 1

Callaway Rogue ST Max LS, Tensei White 65S
Taylormade BRNR Mini, 11.5*, GD AD-IZ 7X

Taylormade Sim Ti 18*, GD AD-IZ 7X

Taylormade Qi 4i, Dart 90 S

Taylormade P790 5i - 6i, MMT 105 S +1"

Taylormade P770 7i-AW, MMT 105 S +1"

Taylormade MG 3 56*, & 60*, MMT 105 S +1"
Taylormade MyTP Juno Long Neck, 35"

37 minutes ago, Wayside said:

The only thing I can honestly take from that test is that good golfers, even pros, are still very inconsistent. And we should all be using Honma 😀 

I mean, look at the dispersion for the T100s (85 yards sq) vs T100 (300 yards sq)! Is there that much difference between them? Do all the T100 guys on Tour use a club which has a dispersion area hugely worse than the T100s which they could easily use instead? 

I understand the point that you’re making, but I guess this is the reason some folk use science and data and others go with their gut. That’s all fine. I have no disagreements with that at all.

But if you think people can feel differences in, say, MOI, and compensate for that with their swing to somehow make it better, you’re maybe a little mistaken. MOI doesn’t change. A golfer with a better sense of feel could arguably get a better result out of a specific club than another golfer with a poorer sense of feel, but the club’s performance will remain constant. 

‘Feel’ is hard to quantify. I’ve been at an event where a major OEM (the one that most people would associate with feel) took a bunch of well-regarded fitters and club pros to a range and taped over the clubs, used unmarked shafts, and made us hit balls with ear plugs in to prove how peoples perceptions of ‘feel’ affected their results. I can readily admit they made us all look foolish. 

I’m enjoying the good natured debate though chaps, thanks 👍🏻 

Yea and thats why without seeing the actual full data, that test should be taken with a grain of salt. The reality is, with all this debate, the truth is somewhere in the middle. Everyone is so set on “i am right, because this is my experience”, they fully ignore anything that might go against that even if its legit. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DixieD said:

Most of this site, and frankly the rest of social media is just people talking to themselves.

Bit like the clubhouse after a round where everybody just wants to take you through their round shot by shot with no interest in listening to anybody else's shot by shot account.

That’s a perfect example. 

TM BRNR Mini 13.5

Paradym 4 hybrid

Srixon Z785 AW

Cleveland RTX6 54/58

Collings OM1-ESS

30 minutes ago, DixieD said:

Most of this site, and frankly the rest of social media is just people talking to themselves.

Bit like the clubhouse after a round where everybody just wants to take you through their round shot by shot with no interest in listening to anybody else's shot by shot account.

Try being the guy in the shop. I still have PTSD. 

“If I put my thumb a bit to the right, every drive goes straight. My irons were like lasers to the pin. I was stiffing my wedges all day. Putter was a cheat code. Shot 102”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DixieD said:

I was replying to someone's post I had read, therefore not really, but good one edge lord.

I meant you used a great example to make the point. 

I used to work with a guy who subjected everyone in the office to a blow-by-blow recount of his Sunday round every Monday morning. He wouldn’t gather us together to all hear it at once either. He would repeat it over and over again. He used his old boney fingers to show how many strokes over or under par he was after each hole. 

It was traumatic. 

Edited by me05501
  • Haha 1

TM BRNR Mini 13.5

Paradym 4 hybrid

Srixon Z785 AW

Cleveland RTX6 54/58

Collings OM1-ESS