What percentage of WRX members are female?

elwhippy

Parenthetically? Three different things about playing golf with women.

First, mshills, "I actually **like** women, and I enjoy playing golf with anyone who likes golf." Sounds so simple and basic. But yes. I actually like women. I like them on the golf course. Dating a woman right now that actually is probably better then me (when she cheats). We have a riot.

Second. Women just have strange and wonderful sensibilities. I walked on as a single Halloween weekend. Got put with a threesome of women of a certain age. They were hilarious (and actually really good golfers). But they had brought stuff for each other. And by the ninth hole they said since you are playing with us, you should share our treats. This woman gave me a decorative bag of Halloween cookies. Have walked on as a single into a threesome more times than I can remember, but no threesome of men has ever given me holiday cookies 🤣

Third? Just a weird thing I've noticed? I've probably played in groups with women probably a half dozen times this last season that I can remember, but something occurred to me last weekend. Pre-shot routines. Every decent golfer I know (man or woman) has one. It is how to configure your mind and body for consistency. Every man's pre-shot is one or two practice swings, then align, settle, pull the trigger. But every woman I've played with this year has the same thing in common: They do have pre-shots as precise as mine, but they are all solely align and trigger. Not a single woman I've played with does practice swings in their pre-shots. They look, align, step up and hit it. 

I am very puzzled by this. Thinking they are on to some secret.

Titleist TSR3 10.5* ~ Ventus TR Blue 58g

Titleist TSR2 15* ~ Tensei CK Pro Blue 60g

Titleist TSR2 18* ~ Tensei CK Pro Blue 60g

Titleist TSR2 21* (H) ~ Tensei AV Raw Blue 65g

Mizuno JPX 923 Forged, 4-6 ~ Aerotech SteelFiber i95

Mizuno Pro 245, 7-PW ~ Nippon NS Pro 950GH Neo

Miura Milled Tour Wedge QPQ 52* ~ KBS HI REV 2.0 SST

Miura Milled Tour Wedge High Bounce QPQ 58*HB-12 ~ KBS HI REV 2.0 SST

Scotty Special Select Squareback 2

Titleist Players glove, ProV1 Ball; Mizuno K1-LO Stand Bag, BR-D4C Cart Bag

7 hours ago, bobfoster said:

Third? Just a weird thing I've noticed? I've probably played in groups with women probably a half dozen times this last season that I can remember, but something occurred to me last weekend. Pre-shot routines. Every decent golfer I know (man or woman) has one. It is how to configure your mind and body for consistency. Every man's pre-shot is one or two practice swings, then align, settle, pull the trigger. But every woman I've played with this year has the same thing in common: They do have pre-shots as precise as mine, but they are all solely align and trigger. Not a single woman I've played with does practice swings in their pre-shots. They look, align, step up and hit it. 

I am very puzzled by this. Thinking they are on to some secret.

Hmmm hadn't thought about it before but yeah, my wife never takes a practice swing either. The majority of the time I take one practice swing, two or three if it's a more delicate or pressure-filled shot. But yeah, she almost always pipes her driver straight down the middle. Maybe she's onto something. 

Titleist ProV1x
Titleist 915 D2

Callaway Maverik 3W
TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 3H

Callaway Apex '14 3-iron
Callaway Apex Black '22 irons 5-AW
Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5
Callaway Jaws (60, 54)

At my old club I got to play with Brenda Pictor a few times.  If you don't recognize the name look her up.  Brenda was not much of a club junkie and when she wanted/needed clubs the Cleveland/Srixon PGA Tour rep was a member at our club and worked with all of our high end players if they asked to get them fit really well.  Our last club had 4 members who were Georgia Players of the year (Brenda won it twice).   I asked a few of the ladies there about golf forums and they all laughed.

Fast forward and when I moved I moved to a new club.  I have gotten to know a few of the "catfighters" as the lady group calls themselves, played with them a few times, one being a match of the year long match play, where I learned new curse words.  We have three women that are really each others competition for the club champion and I have asked all of them about golf forums and equipment.  One, who is a club junkie, admitted she comes to WRX but has never joined.  She laughed and said everyone there are a bunch of dudes that think they hit the ball 300 yards with their three wood, carry a four handicap and think they could actually make the cut in an LPGA event, why would I join a forum with that many delusional people.  She said she spends more time reading non forum stuff at the "other" site about equipment than anything.

The guys I play golf with some of their wives have started getting into golf(Covid pushed some of them in) and they have stuck with it.  Others like my wife, have said they prefer to go on hikes(she takes a group at least once a week) and would play but not at the expense of working out or hiking and with a job, that leaves little to no time for golf.  Which stinks because we have a big mixed couples group that play events and even have a big year long championship they just finished up about a month ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Ventus Black 6X | Ping G430 LST 10.5 - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 3 Wood - Taylormade 300 Mini 13.5 - Ventus Purple X
  • 5 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X 
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X | 4 iron - Srixon ZX4 MKII - Axiom 105X
  • 5 - PW Ping BluePrint S - Shaft testing
  • SW - Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - Odyssey #7 Knuckle Neck Proto | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One

I know a bunch of ladies that golf a lot.  Most are not very good, but they like to golf 3-4 times a week.  There are a few that are serious about their game.  None have ever wanted to or need to join a golf forum.  They just couldn't be bothered.  Some of the things I have learned from them is that most of them are out to have a good time and hate slow play.  Most of these ladies are in their 60's and 70's and they all like to tell a dirty joke or two, swear at their bad shots, talk about men (you would be surprised) and many have some "birdie juice" in their bag for those occasions where something special happens in their group.  The one thing they don't do, is get all bent out of shape about a bad shot or hole.  They are generally more fun than any groups of men that I know. 

• Like 1

Ping G430 10K 10.5º Chrome 2.0 S (on order)

Ping G400 9º TFC 419 Stiff at 45" (soon to be mothballed)

Jazz 3 wd Powercoil Stiff
Rogue 3iron Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
X2 Hot 4-AW Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
Vokey SM4 56°, SM4 60°
Ping Sigma2 Valor at 34.75"
MCC Align Midsize

3 hours ago, Socrates said:

I know a bunch of ladies that golf a lot.  Most are not very good, but they like to golf 3-4 times a week.  There are a few that are serious about their game.  None have ever wanted to or need to join a golf forum.  They just couldn't be bothered.  Some of the things I have learned from them is that most of them are out to have a good time and hate slow play.  Most of these ladies are in their 60's and 70's and they all like to tell a dirty joke or two, swear at their bad shots, talk about men (you would be surprised) and many have some "birdie juice" in their bag for those occasions where something special happens in their group.  The one thing they don't do, is get all bent out of shape about a bad shot or hole.  They are generally more fun than any groups of men that I know. 

I have a story about birdie juice. 

I regularly play with a woman at my club, she's actually won the club championship a couple of times so she is a very good golfer. I had no idea birdie juice was a thing until recently, and earlier this year she mentioned it to us that they do a shot every time someone makes a birdie....as you can imagine this happens a lot less with amateur women (don't yell at me OK, statistically this is true!)

So we're like , hey why don't you do that with us? We're down!.....The next round i made 6 birdies, my friend made 3 and she made 2. 

At that point we stopped doing birdie juice

• Haha 4

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

• 2 weeks later...

The scratch girls have their own club. I don't know where it is, how to join, but I want to know because they throw darts. 

The female "players" that I've had the opportunity to play with are really freaking accurate with distance and line. Dudes don't compare.

Come to think of it, why don't we have a ladies area on the forum?  

Edited by LUMA

*The NE Florida Golf Realtor*

Titleist TSi3 9 deg / PX Hazardous Smoke Black RDX

Titleist 915 F 15 deg / Diamana 70
Titleist TSi2 18 deg Hybrid / PX Hazardous Smoke Black RDX
Titleist T100 / Project X 6.0

Titleist Vokey SM5 50/8F

Titleist Vokey SM9 54/10S 58/10S

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport

I would say it's a mixed bag for sure, but very few would be into actually joining a golf related forum to talk about golf and related subjects. 

When in the industry, the only females that cared about the clubs they had were the D1 players, and that was more from their parents purchasing them new gear to maybe help them out.  The better players at the club other than them, didn't care and as mentioned above, just got fit from one of the Pro's at the club, ordered a set and played them for 10ish or so years.  Some would also only buy new gear if they liked that seasons accent colour, regardless of if they needed clubs or not.

I've played with 2 WGHoFr's, 1 male, 1 female.  Male always had the latest Titleist gear and would tinker somewhat, but knew his game enough to stick with what worked.  Female played Cally gear because our HP did and she knew it didn't matter when she had in her hands, it would do the same thing that she wanted it to.

Another aspect that brought some women in was corporate outings.  As my wife was an Exec and her co-workers knew I was a Pro, I ended up running clinics on the side with the ones who knew that picking up the game could likely help further their careers.  Those 4-5 hours of uninterrupted face time are worth their weight in gold.

A Revolving Door

21 hours ago, Soloman1 said:

Uh, GolfWRX says this:

FBF47404-10D2-4970-9926-F281D693AF7E.jpeg

Has anyone here ever done an income survey? I'm honestly asking I'm wondering where that data is from

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

2 minutes ago, Soloman1 said:

HHI is household income.

Sure I'm just wondering how the site would know that about the average member here. 

• Thanks 1

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

It's not important, just figuring I'd have seen a survey at some point. At the end of the day I don't really care. Shouldn't have said anything 

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

On 11/8/2022 at 8:06 PM, Socrates said:

While there aren’t many women on WRX, the one thing that I have noticed over the last decade, is the number of women who come to the driving range by themselves.  10-15 years ago, it was 0. If they did come, it was only with a husband or boyfriend.  Now it’s a daily occurrence - and lots of them. Some of them are dipping their toes into the water, but many are dead serious and can really hit it. It’s only a matter of time before more women venture onto WRX and/or become club junkies. 

I’d say on the high end, less than 15% of golfers are WRXrs. The only person I play with that has a WRX account is a lurker. I know guys that are on mini tours that haven’t even heard of WRX…

The highest estimate I’ve seen of women golfers is 24%, which is higher than I’ve ever seen on a local course. 

In theory 1 in 4 golfers could be lady WRXrs, but the women I play with couldn’t give two poos about equipment. 

TSR3 9° Tensei Black 65X
TSi2 15° ATX Green 75TX
917F 18° ATX Green 85X
ZX5 MkII 4-5 / ZX7 MkII 6-P  Modus 120X
ZipCore 50° Modus 120X

Vokey SM9 54S/60M Modus 125 Wedge
Nike Neo

ZStar

On 11/8/2022 at 11:22 AM, Blaiser said:

I've played thousands of rounds at public golf courses and literally not a single time have I been paired with a female between the ages of 18-50.

Except for maybe a handful of times that a bf/husband dragged her out there and she wasn't actually into golf.

I've always been curious why so few females play golf. A few of the high school teams practice at a course I frequent, and each team will have 20+ girls out there. Do most (if not all) just completely stop playing after high school?

I'm friends with a female in that age category and I asked her about that a while back, here's what I got.

A lot of guys at public courses are just disrespectful and revolting I guess. They don't think she can play, doubt her abilities, try and coach her, hit on her, etc. She's a low single digit cap so she can play.

As for were they play most of them join private clubs to avoid all of those issues and just play but not many can afford that and many do quit or hopefully have a friends group they can play with or they play really odd times like very early or very late when courses are more empty.

It's kinda sad that's been her experience and hopefully things change to get more ladies out on the course.

• Like 1

Lefty - WITB Thread

Driver: 10° Cobra LTDxLS | AD-IZ 6X 

3W: 15° Callaway Paradym X | AD-IZ 7X

3H: 19° Ping G410 | Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: PXG 0311P 4-6 | 0317CB 7-PW | DG 120 X100

Wedges: SM9 50° - 54° - 58° 

Putter(s): Ping PLD Anser 4K | CMD Gauge R | and more. 

Ball: TP5X 2024

Bag: Ghost Katana

42 minutes ago, MattM97 said:

A lot of guys at public courses are just disrespectful and revolting I guess. They don't think she can play, doubt her abilities, try and coach her, hit on her, etc. 

I see that quite a bit.  Some of the young ladies who have worked at "my" course have been moderately accomplished.  Hear all kinds of things from the troglodytes.

It's always funny when you hear things from guys who see the woman teeing up from the white tee box.  Until she hits, that is.  🙂

• Like 1

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, RIP Beta 90X -or- TM Sim2 Ti 3w, NV105 X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S 

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3)

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options, Best Grips Microperfs, or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

29 minutes ago, NRJyzr said:

I see that quite a bit.  Some of the young ladies who have worked at "my" course have been moderately accomplished.  Hear all kinds of things from the troglodytes.

It's always funny when you hear things from guys who see the woman teeing up from the white tee box.  Until she hits, that is.  🙂

Yeah from work I know 2 guys at 2 different private courses and they mentioned how there are a lot of female golfers at their clubs and really good too. They just want to play golf and private clubs are the easiest way for them to do that, they'll play with the guys I know and they'll have to give them a lot of shots to make it fair if they gamble.

As for my friend she hits it a long way and has no problems taking money off guys who think can beat her and shuts them up pretty fast. But others probably out there just looking to have fun and the guys ruin it.

• Like 1

Lefty - WITB Thread

On 11/10/2022 at 3:38 PM, MtlJeff said:

I have a story about birdie juice. 

I regularly play with a woman at my club, she's actually won the club championship a couple of times so she is a very good golfer. I had no idea birdie juice was a thing until recently, and earlier this year she mentioned it to us that they do a shot every time someone makes a birdie....as you can imagine this happens a lot less with amateur women (don't yell at me OK, statistically this is true!)

So we're like , hey why don't you do that with us? We're down!.....The next round i made 6 birdies, my friend made 3 and she made 2. 

At that point we stopped doing birdie juice

Yeah, I learned about "birdie juice" from my wife when I saw the little bottle of fireball in her bag one day and said "I didn't know you liked fireball". 

23 hours ago, Kaysquare said:

Okay, I will speak only from my personal experience.  I belong to a private country club & we have two golf courses.  Our ladies league has over 200 women, with the average handicap being around 25, or more,  I would say.  I think maybe only about 10% of the women have handicaps under 20.  Women here play a lot, & even the 20'somethings as a rule. I play regularly with lower handicap women and I can only name a couple (besides myself) who closely follow the LPGA.  As a general rule, I find that women do not change clubs too often, they actually understand that buying new clubs doesn't make one a better golfer.  And these women definitely do not take advice from their husbands, they take a lesson from one of our pros if they need help.  If they do buy a new club, it's usually a driver, OR one of their husband's many drivers he's collected.  We have a few fashionistas, of course, who spend more on golf clothes than clubs, especially golf shoes....our weakness I admit.  I have never run across any woman or man in our club who's even heard of this site.  I've been off & on this site for years, & I have never been treated badly, & if I were to, there are a few guys here that would most likely take up for me.  I can take it & I can give it....in golf, it's important to have a sense of humor & trash talk can be fun, if put out that way.  I don't know any women who would get involved in any kind of argument about the technicalities of golf...there's just no point in it.  Women play golf for fun....some want to get better & work hard at it, some know they can't, but they all love to get outside with their friends & play as often as they can.  

Our private club sounds similar. We have about 100 women in the Tuesday night women's league. We also have a good women's inter-club league, and I'm kinda jealous of it. For me to get into the men's inter-club league (which would get me onto courses like Oak Hill and the like) I essentially have to wait for someone to die out of it, and I need to get chummier with the guy who runs it. My wife was able to get into the women's inter-club in our 2nd year as members. 

Titleist ProV1x
Titleist 915 D2

Callaway Maverik 3W
TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 3H

Callaway Apex '14 3-iron
Callaway Apex Black '22 irons 5-AW
Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5
Callaway Jaws (60, 54)

On 11/8/2022 at 9:14 AM, ThinkingPlus said:

While GolfWRX is better than most, these type of site can be very intimidating for women.  Also, most of the information is borderline useless unless the woman is elite or near elite.  Even then there isn't a great deal of emphasis on the kind of setups that women ams or even pros would use.  Women tend to get fit by their pro at the CC, play those clubs until they are technologically obsolete, then rinse and repeat. 

I have almost never had a conversation with any of our women in the women's group about equipment other than trying to get them to use a shorter putter (35" putters don't fit many women).  The women's specific market is also pretty tiny compared to men so that figures in as well.  Just my 2 cents as an anomaly on GolfWRX...

🙂 👍

Edited by touch
  • Like 1

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3 & 5 fw  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4   4 & 5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790  6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  

TM                  Spider cs  Golf Pride P Only Blue Star 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2022 at 7:17 AM, MattM97 said:

A lot of guys at public courses are just disrespectful and revolting I guess. They don't think she can play, doubt her abilities, try and coach her, hit on her, etc.

Absolutely true. Several years ago when I was still in LA, the ex-Mrs. aenemated (we've remained very good friends - and she's got a solid swing for someone who doesn't play that often) asked me to meet her at a public range and check out her swing to try and fix some things. So we do and she's hitting it well and I was helping her with a few things. It was fun! 

She was nearly out of balls so I was like "Imma go get another small bucket. BRB."

It's a pretty decent sized range (Westchester near LAX for those familiar) and we were at the very far end from the entrance and the ball machine is about halfway from the end to the entrance. So a bit of a walk. As I'm walking back, I can see some dude talking to her. I initially assumed it was someone she knew but turned out it; it was some rando trying to give her swing tips and totally hitting on her. Now, I'm in no place to get angry at dudes hitting on my ex but we were there for a reason, she looked rather uncomfortable so I was just like "Hey dude ... I've got this" in a less friendly manner.

I asked what happened and she was like "The same thing that happens every single time I go to the driving range. Every time. Can we just go get lunch? I'm over it."

I have zero doubt she's the only one that has to put up with that. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Titleist TSR3 10° Ventus Black

Titleist TS2 18° Diamana D+

Titleist TSR2 21° Diamana D+ 

Titleist TSi2 24° Diamana D+

Titleist T100 5-7, 620MB 8-PW Axiom 105S

Vokey 50.8°F, 56.14°F, 60.12°D Axiom 125X

Scotty Cameron Newport MMT Putter Concept

^^^^ Just brutal. ^^^^ 

I see this all the time as well. It’s not rude enough to give unsolicited advice….so you have to bust the mack too?

She does not want you spitting game at her any more than I want you to “help” me hit it further!

Adaptive Golf.....look out for the one-armed man:

Ping G425 Max Driver, 5W, 7W....+2"

PXG 0211 hybrids, 25*, 28*, 31*….+2”

PXG 0211 8i - SW….+3” or Sub70 699 8i - SW….+4”

Bobby Grace F-22 side saddle

This reminds me of a funny bit from Iliza Schlesinger, a comedian that Mrs Mtljeff finds pretty funny (and i like too) , in one of her specials she jokes about how tiresome it is to get hit on ....by unattractive men. The joke being hey it's fine if you're good looking....Whitney Cummings has similar material....

I have a couple of female friends who took up golf in their 30s specifically to meet men, their thinking being men who play golf are probably 40~ish and have good jobs LOL. 

Sports can be a great way to meet people! Just don't be creepy, read signals....and be attractive. 

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

11 hours ago, aenemated said:

Absolutely true. Several years ago when I was still in LA, the ex-Mrs. aenemated (we've remained very good friends - and she's got a solid swing for someone who doesn't play that often) asked me to meet her at a public range and check out her swing to try and fix some things. So we do and she's hitting it well and I was helping her with a few things. It was fun! 

She was nearly out of balls so I was like "Imma go get another small bucket. BRB."

It's a pretty decent sized range (Westchester near LAX for those familiar) and we were at the very far end from the entrance and the ball machine is about halfway from the end to the entrance. So a bit of a walk. As I'm walking back, I can see some dude talking to her. I initially assumed it was someone she knew but turned out it; it was some rando trying to give her swing tips and totally hitting on her. Now, I'm in no place to get angry at dudes hitting on my ex but we were there for a reason, she looked rather uncomfortable so I was just like "Hey dude ... I've got this" in a less friendly manner.

I asked what happened and she was like "The same thing that happens every single time I go to the driving range. Every time. Can we just go get lunch? I'm over it."

Yeah some guys don't seem to care like maybe you were her coach or why they even have a reason to give advice if she's working with a coach. To be fair some range pros don't care they'll "coach" anyone. 

Sort of an opposite story, I was at the range on my lunch break at the far end cause lefty. 2 girls set up next to me with a space between one clearly very skilled and the other was a friend learning it seemed. So I'm there doing my thing or trying and hear good contact being made. Look up and see this one girls swing, it's awesome like I would watch when she hit cause she had talent. 

Finally my bucket was done and went to the short game. On my way past her I had to say something as a compliment and blurt out an "Uh....excuse me..." she turns and probably expect me to say something bad. But I just go "just wanted to say you have great swing, was watching a lot between my shots" her mood instantly change and said thank you. 

She laughed and thought I was going to give her advice I said "no way I thinned 3 of my last 10 shots I have no business coaching anyone" quick back and forth just asking golf goals and plan, wishing good luck and going on my way to flub some chips. 

Never planned to hit on her, coach her, belittle her or anything. It was just watching a skilled golfer swing but I could tell she was super defensive cause stuff like you mentioned probably has happened before but she probably would have beaten anyone on the range that day. 

• Like 1

Lefty - WITB Thread

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/17/2022 at 12:44 AM, aenemated said:

Exact same thing happens every time a half way decent looking female goes to a big commercial gym on her own. “How’s it going. Do you mind if I show you the proper technique on those tricep pushdowns…” Been happening for decades and doubt it will change anytime soon. 

*And with all due respect. A guy sees an attractive woman with a nice swing and a Rolex at the local DR. As long as he’s respectful, can’t blame him for taking a shot. That’s like seeing a unicorn! Lol

Edited by TiScape
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TiScape said:

Exact same thing happens every time a half way decent looking female goes to a big commercial gym on her own. “How’s it going. Do you mind if I show you the proper technique on those tricep pushdowns…” Been happening for decades and doubt it will change anytime soon. 

*And with all due respect. A guy sees an attractive woman with a nice swing and a Rolex at the local DR. As long as he’s respectful, can’t blame him for taking a shot. That’s like seeing a unicorn! Lol

She likes to show it ... 

351143401_Screenshot2023-01-17at12_47_22AM.png.ed74762e08705f1308cd419a3d4c46c0.png

Subtle. But I know what she was doing. Former Mrs. aenemated was a peach.

Ay, this is a chat for a different thread. Glad to see you back, homey!

Edited by aenemated
  • Like 2

Titleist TSR3 10° Ventus Black

Titleist TS2 18° Diamana D+

Titleist TSR2 21° Diamana D+ 

Titleist TSi2 24° Diamana D+

Titleist T100 5-7, 620MB 8-PW Axiom 105S

Vokey 50.8°F, 56.14°F, 60.12°D Axiom 125X

Scotty Cameron Newport MMT Putter Concept