APPLY NOW: adidas Golf Men’s Water Repellent ¼ Zip Pullover Testing! 5 Testers Needed!

1. What is your golf handicap? 8.8
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Nike
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Weatherproof (water, wind, etc.)
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes, very much
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not very important
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores My local pro shop

1. What is your golf handicap? 9
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Adidas
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Warmth in winter, light and breathable in summer
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Somewhat important. I think it’s a great idea. 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores. All of the above. 

1. What is your golf handicap? 14
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Peter Millar
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Comfort and functionality 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Almost exclusively 
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? I don’t actively seek it out, mainly look for high quality that will last
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - online retailer or brand websites

Cobra LTDx LS - Ventus TR Blue 6X

Titleist TSi3 15* - Tour AD DI 7X

Nike Vapor Fly 3H

Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-GW

Mizuno T20 54*

Edel SMS 58*

Evnroll ER5

1. What is your golf handicap? 3.7
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?  Adidas, Puma, UA
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Comfort and lightweight fabrics
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatility worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?  Don’t really care as long as it is comfortable
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Brand Website, Retail or Online stores

Driver: Titleist TSR4 - Folds of Honor Ventura Blue TR
Fairway: Taylormade Stealth 2 16.5 - Tour UB TX

7 Wood: PXG Gen 5 7 wood - AD XS

Hybrid: PXG Gen 6 22* 4 - Tour AD 95x
Irons:   PXG 0317 CB 5-G - Steelfiber Reserve 110cw
Wedges:  TaylorMade MG3 54* / Taylormade Hi Toe 58* - KBS TGI
Putter: 1st - Low Tide Stability BLACK / Odyssey Tank Stability Black CounterBalance / Goodwood M6
Ball: Titleist -Prov1x, 2022 AVX, Tour B XS, TP5x  (Left Dash is number 1 ball but Bridgestone XS is close second)  

On 12/6/2022 at 11:49 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

612248735_adidasgolf.png.9ab17b7c47efc59b0b21797e15f3027c.png

GolfWRX has teamed up with adidas Golf for an exciting testing opportunity for our members! We are looking for five of our members to test adidas Golf's Men’s Water Repellent ¼ Zip Pullover, a warm fleece pullover made with recycled materials. Apply now for your chance to add to your wardrobe and to be one of the testers!

About the adidas Golf Men’s Water Repellent ¼ Zip Pullover

Extend your range on the course in this adidas golf fleece pullover. When the day starts off cold or the afternoon clouds move in, it offers easy-moving warmth that lets you focus on your swing. It's coated with a durable water-repellent finish to keep you dry through misty mornings and an occasional light shower. The relaxed feel plays well off the course too.

MADE WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS

Made with 100% recycled materials, this product represents just one of our solutions to help end plastic waste.

WARM POLAR FLEECE

Soft polar fleece keeps you moving in comfort.

WATER-REPELLENT

A durable, water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain.

How To Apply

1. What is your golf handicap?
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores

That's it. GolfWRX and adidas Golf will select the testers on 12/16. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

alway

1-8

2-no favorite company only one that offers good quality products at a reasonable price

3-wicking material and easy to wear and play in

4-yes, I wear my golf clothing daily 

5-always looking for clothing that wears well and last a long time

6-I buy my clothing in a variety of places, golf specialty stores and on line

1. 6.2
2. Adidas shoes, anything clothes
3. For winter wear, something that cuts the wind and is not restrictive 
4. I wear most of my golf clothes for work also so versatility would be great. 
5. Clothes that last are important for me. That causes less waste than fast fashion. 
6. Online retailers and brand websites 

1. What is your golf handicap? 0
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Peter Millar 
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Stretch, light, comfort, style.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Very
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores. Pro shop. 

Wk

Titleist TSR3 Diamana White Stiff

TM Stealth2 Plus 3Wood Ventis Black Velicore S

Titleist T200U 3 and 4 iron Mitsubishi Tensei Whte 8S 

Titleist T100 5-PW AMTWhite S

Vokey SM10 50, 54, 58  AMT White

Scotty Tour Rat

PROV1 Left Dash

1. What is your golf handicap? 9
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Travis Mathew 
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Fit materials 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Sure
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Very
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores pro shop

Signature of Solon CC

Ping g430 10k 9 Accra fx 3.0 140 m0

Titleist Tsr1 15 tour ad di6

Titleist 917 18 Kk proto

Titleist Tsr1 4 hybrid Accra fx 2.0 

Titleist t300 5-Pw Matrix Red proto moi matched 

Wilson Staff zm 50 recoil dart v

Wilson staff zm 56 recoil dart v

Vokey Wedge Works Raw 60K DG Tour Issue S400 Black Onyx

L.A.B. Mezz Max blue Tpt shaft 34/71

1. What is your golf handicap? 10
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Travis Mathew
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Fabric quality and durability 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes, dual purpose is very nice 
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Important. I like brands like Patagonia where they use sustainable materials. 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - online mainly or brand websites. 

Driver:  TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X 

Fairway: TSR3 16.5 Ventus Blue 8X 

Hybrid:  Sim2 Tensei Orange 90TX Or Srixon ZX 2 Iron 105X

Irons:Black T200 4-5 T100S 6-AW MMT 125TX

Wedges: MG4 54 MMT 125TX and Vokey SM9 58.04T MMT 125TX

Putter: Lajosi DD201

Pro V1X Left Dash

How To Apply

1. What is your golf handicap?  -  Golf handicap = 10 (green tees)
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?  Footjoy, Callaway, Adidas
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?   Modern, breathable, stretchable, dry
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?  Yes, definitely.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?  It is becoming more of a concern, and an easy option as it becomes more available.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores:   Golf Galaxy (store); Carls Golfland

GHIN Index 12.9
LH Epic Flash Driver-LH, 10.5*, Project X EvenFlow Riptide 50 (Light)
LH Callaway Rogue 5-wood (18*), 7-wood (20*); Aldila Synergy 60-Reg
LH Callaway Rogue ST Pro 4-AW, Recoil Dart 75 F3
LH Cleveland RTX 50*, 54*, 58*
LH Odyssey Double Wide Stroke Lab Putter

1. What is your golf handicap? 3
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Nike
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Comfortable, staying cool/warm without getting uncomfortable temp wise
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? not so important
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores. Discount retail stores

PXG 0311XF Gen 5 7.5* Ventus Black 6X
Titleist 913D2 12* UST Mamiya Tour Green 75X
PXG Gen5 19* Ventus Black 10TX
Maltby TE Forged 4-G
Maltby TSW DRM 56 and 60
Taylormade Spider Long Broomstick
#vietnameeh

THE GOLF GARAGE SAN JOSE

1. What is your golf handicap? Unofficial 11
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Travis Mathew
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Outerwear...waterproofing, wind proofing, warmth (being in the NE, I play a lot of cold rounds), stretch and weight. I like to layer so if the weather changes I can adjust during the round. If its a mid-summer round I want something light weight but with a firm enough material that doesn't drape on me oddly.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatility worn on and off-course? Definitely, good golf clothing is expensive so the more use I get out of it the better.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not really, its a nice bonus but cost, quality and fit are more important to me.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores? No one place in particular, basically wherever I can get the best value which is typically never at the pro-shop.

1. 4.4
2. Footjoy, Walter Hagen, Callaway, Travis Matthew
3. Looks, fit, breathability, warmth, wind blocking
4. I like to wear golf gear 24/7 
5. Not really a factor for me
6. Golf Galaxy, Online, Dicks

Ping G430 LST 10* 

Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid 15*

Callaway Apex UW 19*

PXG 0211 XCOR2 Dark 5-L

Cleveland RTX Full Face 64/09

Ping PLD Oslo 3

Titleist Pro V1 

On 12/6/2022 at 12:49 PM, GolfWRX_Official said:

4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores

1. ~12

2. Peter Millar

3. Comfortably and Cooling (For Florida)

4. Yes, I love the Footjoy lightweight hoodie for casual wear. I wear golf clothes daily regardless if I am golfing or not.

5. Minimally important
6. Pro Shop or Online / Secondhand markets

1. What is your golf handicap? 3.5

2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Peter Millar and Galvin Green for outer wear

3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? The most important thing to me is how easy it is to swing in; the fabric needs to be flexible.

4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes, I like to look for clothing that I can wear at work or daily life.

5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? I do take sustainable materials into mind, however, it will not be the different whether I purchase something or not.  Sustainable materials sometimes make the clothing lower quality, so I would rather purchase something that lasts longer.

6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? I normally shop online and club's pro shop.

1. What is your golf handicap? - 15
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?-Puma
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?- Light weight, warm, comfortable, stylish and functional
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?- Definitely
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?- Not a major consideration
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores -Brand Website and Online Golf Retailer

1. What is your golf handicap?  +1.0
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? RLX 
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Performance, easy of care, looks
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? 100%
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Sure!! every effort helps
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores? Online-Nike/Adidas apps, course pro shops

1. What is your golf handicap? 16
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Don't have one but wear Adidas a lot.
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Not big on marketing names but light, free-moving, warm if winter clothes and dry if for wet conditions.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Sometimes.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Somewhat. I look for the characteristics listed above and if they are sustainable, that is a bonus.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - Both online and sports retailers and often from overstock sits.

1. What is your golf handicap?  8
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?  Rhoback
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?  Fit for purpose.  During the summer: moisture wicking, light weight, UV protection and great colors and patterns.  During the winter: warm, flexible, pockets, etc.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?  Yes - look for pieces that can be worn casually, for work and for the course.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?  Nice to have.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores.  Online (brand, retail stores and online retailers) after performing online research.  

TM SIM Max 9* Oban Kiyoshi Purple
TM SIM Ti 15* Oban Kiyoshi Purple

TM SIM Max 19* 

Srixon ZX5/7 combo 4-AW

Fourteen 54*

Titleist SM6 58*

Evnroll ER2

1. 12.5
2. Adidas
3. Lightweight materials that have a consistent fit
4. I enjoy the versatility of being able to wear golf gear on and off the course
5. Sustainable materials in golf gear is an encouraging commitment to a better planet
6. Online golf retailers

TaylorMade SIM2 9 deg - HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 6.5

TaylorMade SIM2 Ti 3W - Tensei Blue

TaylorMade SIM2 5W - Fujikura Ventus Blue 6R

TaylorMade SIM Rescue 3H - Fujikura Ventus Blue 5R

TaylorMade SIM Rescue 4H - Fujikura Ventus Blue 5R

Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 5-PW - KBS Tour 90s

TaylorMade ATV Grind Wedge - 52 deg / 60 deg

Odyssey Stroke Lab 7 - Custom Black / Red

TaylorMade TP5

1. 2.1
2. Nike 
3. Looks, fit and not restricting
4. Typically, its just on the course 
5. Nope, not important to me. 
6. Online shops or local pro shop.

TM SIM2 MAX 9* - TP Motore S

TM SIM2 TI 3W - HZRDUS BLACK 6.5

TM RBZ 5W - Diamana BB 
TM RBZ Tour 4H 21* - Aldila RIP X
Srixon ZX7 5-PW Nippon 120T Stiff
Cleveland RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50* 

Titleist Vokey SM7 S Grind 55* 

Cleveland RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 60* 
Odyssey TT #10
Srixon Z Star

1. 5.8
2. I like Adidas from top to bottom including the shoes.
3. I like it the same as hunting gear. Lightweight, warm with no mobility restrictions. It also has to be quiet.  
4. Yes I like it to double as an off the course and I wear golf tops to work when out of uniform but it must be business casual.
5. Not important at all. 
6. PGA Superstore and local pro shops.

Currently 7.2.

Smartwool merino shirts, Verve climbing pants. Not golf-specific, but it's what iWear.

A/ Mobility; B/ Water-proofness; C/ Breathability; D/ Warmth (Atlantic north-east)

Yes.

Pretty important. Hence the merino (wool = sustainable, doesn't need much washing, etc).

Outdoor/ wilderness stores.

Taylormade R7 Quad TP 8.5* w/ Aldila Rogue SIlver 125msi 70TX

Titleist 915Fd 13.5* w/ ACCRA FX 470 M5+

Titleist TS2 17* hybrid w/ Aldila VS Proto 'ByYou' 95X

Titleist U500 20° w/ MMT 125 TX (HSx1)

Cobra King Forged MB 4i-Pw w/ KBS C-Taper 130X

Cleveland RTX4 Raw 52/58 mid w/ Rifle Spinner 7.0
Bell 2Way Blade w/ Rifle 7.0 HSx5 + Flatcat Tak Svelte

1. What is your golf handicap? 4
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Adidas/Travis Mathew
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Temperature regulating, Goretex, comfort
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? As a Physical Education teacher and Coach my clothes must be functional for all activities
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Somewhat important, need clothes that work
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Adidas golf website

Driver- TITLEIST TSr2 10° AD-HD 6s
3 Wood- TITLEIST TSi2 15° AD-DI 7s
Hybrid- TITLEIST TSr2 21° AD-HY 75s

Irons- SRIXON Zx5 Modus 105s
Wedges- CLEVELAND RTX-6 50/54/58 Tour Spinner 
Putter- PING  PLD Ally Blue 4

Ball- BRIDGESTONE Tour B X

1. What is your golf handicap? 12
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Izod
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Staying dry
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing?  Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores

1. What is your golf handicap? - 17
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? - FootJoy
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? - Rain and Weather protection, not restricting
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? - Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? - NOT
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores, other.