APPLY NOW: adidas Golf Men’s Water Repellent ¼ Zip Pullover Testing! 5 Testers Needed!

1. What is your golf handicap? 7.5
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Footjoy
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Non-restrictive and breathable 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Style and comfort 
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not a deal breaker
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - local retail store and online

1. What is your golf handicap? - 3.6
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? - I wear several different brands.
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? - Probably comfort/fit first, then style/versatility second. 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? - Yes, absolutely. 
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? - Not really top of mind but if its sustainable/recyclable its definitely a plus. 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - Mostly online, sometimes Pro Shops & then very occasionally stores like Dick's Sporting Goods/Golf Galaxy. 

1. What is your golf handicap?

2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? 

FootJoy
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?

Form fitting cuts that also allow for good mobility. 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?

Yes for sure!
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?

The more earth friendly the better! I try to prioritize it as best I can.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores

Amazon

Callaway Mavrik 9* Kai'li White 70X

Cobra King LTDx LS 17.5* 5 Wood Motore F1 X-Stiff

Callaway Paradym 18* Hybrid HZRDUS Gen 4 Silver

Callaway Apex 4H 23*

Callaway X Forged CB 5-9 KBS $-Taper Stiff 120g

Jaws Raw 46* S, Vokey 50* F, Vokey 56* D

Odyssey White Hot OG 2 Ball Stroke Lab

Titleist Prov1x

2 hours ago, GolfWRX_Official said:

APPLY NOW!

1. What is your golf handicap? 10
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? WALTER HAGEN
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Ability to let me swing unrestricted, warmth, water resistant.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes!
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Very important 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing?  Sports Retail Stores  

1. What is your golf handicap? 20.4
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? I seem to have more golf clothing from Adidas, than, any other brand, so, I guess, Adidas is my favorite.
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? breathable, and, quick drying
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? yes, I, also, look for off-course clothing for golf.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Nice, but, longer lasting means less waste.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - Online Retailer

Edited by bellken

1. What is your golf handicap? 6.6
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Not just one, Travis Mathew, Adidas, Matte Grey
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Overall fit.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?  Not very important, but won't shy away if a product is made with sustainable materials
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores? All of the options listed but I try to buy from my clubs pro shop to support it.

1. What is your golf handicap?  11.7
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?  Under Armour
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?  Non restricting and comfortable
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?  Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?  It is something I will look at, but I will not buy something if it does not perform
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores  Sports retail store (Dick's Sporting Good or Golf Galaxy).  I like to try things on before I buy.  Especially more expensive items.

Driver: Cobra Aerojet
5W: Ping G430
3H & 4H: Ping G410
5H:  Ping G
6 - GW: Ping G25

54*: Ping Glide 4.0
58*: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Full Bounce
Putter: Odyssey Tri Hot Double Wide CH Putter

Grips:  Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

Ball:  Titleist ProV1, Maxfli Tour, Taylormade TP5, PXG

1. 3
2. Adidas, UA, Nike, Travis Matthew
3. Breathable and flexible. Especially in the outer layers. Nothing worse than trying to swing in a piece of clothing that won’t give. 
4. I wear golf polos and pullovers to work all the time. Especially during the winter. 
5. I wouldn’t say it’s super important. But I do like how it’s becoming more and more popular. 
6. Online retailers, sporting goods stores, pro shop. 

Cobra LTDx LS 10.5* w/Kai'Li 70TX
Ping G430 Max 15* w/OG Ventus Blue 7X
Titleist TSR2 7w w/Ventus Red TR 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Bettinardi BB1 w/UST Mamiya All-In Graphite 
Mizuno Copper T22 52, 56, 60 w/MCA MMT 125TX Wedge Shafts
TP5, Z Star XV, CSXLS

1. What is your golf handicap? ~12
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Le Coq Sportif
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Stretchability, breathability and wicking (Uniqlo Airism?)
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes, although sometime I don't want it to look overly like I'm golfing in a couple of hours.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? It may sway me to purchase those that are more sustainable, but not the main factor.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - I buy mostly from Golf 5 in Japan or online like eBay or other deal sites.  The rest might be from other specialty sport or golf stores in Japan.

1. What is your golf handicap? 1.7
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? - I wear a bit of everything. 
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? - Definitely moisture wicking and comfortable.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatility worn on and off-course? - I work in a casual environment, so I wear golf attire most of the time anyway.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? - All else equal, I'll lean toward sustainable materials.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? EOY clearances, liquidation sales, and second hand marketplaces

Driver: Callaway Paradym 8* (draw, std) - GD ADXC 7x

3 wood: Taylormade SIM 15* - GD ADDI 7x

5 wood: Ping G30 18* - Diamana Blue 83x

Irons: 3-5 Taylormade 2014 TP MC (2* weak);  6-PW Taylormade 2014 TP MB (1* weak) - Project X 6.5

SW: Scratch 54* bent to 53* - Ctaper 130x

LW: Scratch 58* bent to 59* - Ctaper 130x

Putter: Modified Odyssey 7 w/ welded long slant

1. What is your golf handicap?   +1.2
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?  Adidas/Under Armour
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?  Warmth, waterproof, non binding allowing for unhampered swing.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?  Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?  Not a major factor but I would purchase sustainable if all factors are equal.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores  Brand Website

1. What is your golf handicap? 18 and I had a hip replacement
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Adidas of course
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Well fitted and can move.  Being the Pacific Northwest Protection from some elements. 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes 100% also coaching football is nice to have some versatility. 
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?  I prefer it to be, but it isn't an end all for me.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Usually brand websites, Adidas stores etc

1. What is your golf handicap?

2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?

Adidas

3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?

Dry and light

4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?
Yes

5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?

Extremely - I almost shop exclusive the Adidas Parley shoes for my daily uses

6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores

Brand Website

Paradym 9 + Hzrdus Limited Rainbow PVD

Stealth 2+ 3w + Ventus Blue

Callaway UT 2024 Tour Issue 18 + KBS PGH

Mizuno 923 Tour 4-P + ProjectX LZ

Cleveland RTX 6 50 55 60

Toulon Design Vista + BGT Tour Stability

1. What is your golf handicap? - ~30 (high handicappers represent!)
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Adidas for pants for sure. Outerwear and polos are various brands, haven't narrowed down a favorite.
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Mobility, comfort, and protection from the elements.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? YES! I wear my golf pants to class routinely since they're so comfortable and good looking.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Relatively important. I'd like to think I do my best to be a steward of the world that we all live in.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - I would say that I am a 50/50 split between Online retailers and Sports retailers. 

1. What is your golf handicap? 10

2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Linksoul 

3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Stretch for comfort and versatility 

4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes, it's all I wear

5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Somewhat but it isn't a determining factor 

6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Online

1. What is your golf handicap? 8
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Adidas
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Warm but breathable, comfort, fit
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Definitely!
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Somewhat
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Online Golf Retailer, Pro Shops

1. What is your golf handicap? 15
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?Adidas
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? non-swing restricting, wind-resistant and comfortable
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? not a concern
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores GolfWRX BST

1. What is your golf handicap? 10
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Major OEM brands. I wear Adidas 360 golf shoes exclusive
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? The best material possible for the item. I am all about quality over quantity
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes, that is a must
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Very important. I absolutely love when golf companies think of new technology. 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Honestly anywhere, leader would be e-commerce (online). 

Thank you for the opportunity. 

1. What is your golf handicap? 5
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? None. Favorite ¼ zip is a Lululemon right now.
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Stretch/comfort/freedom of movement, water resistance is nice but not a deal breaker. Design both from an aesthetic and functional perspective, are more important than "tech"
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes. The more versatile it is the more valuable it is.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Anything online that allows returns

1. What is your golf handicap?  8
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?  Nike shirts Adidas Shorts
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?  I don't look for technology in clothing
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?  no
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?  not important at all
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores. Amazon and eBay 

G430 LST 9.0 Ventus TR Red 6s

G430 LST 3 wood Ventus TR Red 7s

Stealth 2 Plus 5 wood Ventus TR Red 8s 

Callaway Apex Pro 3 hybrid Ventus Blue 8s

0311 XP 5 PX LZ 6.5

0311 P 6 P LZ 6.5

0317 T  7-P  PX LZ 6.5

RTX Zipcore  52, 56

PM Grind 60

Lab Link 1 

1. What is your golf handicap?  14
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?  adidas
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?  Moisture wicking and fast to dry
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? All the time, clothing and spikeless shoes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?  To be honest, I never think about it
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores?  Golf specialty stores and golf course club houses (they usually have the best sales at the end of the season)

Edited by Goldenhawk

Ping G430 Max 10K, 10.5*, Ventus Velocore TR Red 5R

Ping G430 Max 3 and 7 Woods, 16.5* and 21.0*, Alta CB Black 65R

Titleist 2023 T200 Irons, 4-PW, 48*, TT AMT Black R300
Titleist SM9 Wedges, 54.10 S, 60.10 S, TT DG Wedge S200
Titleist Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2 Putter

1. What is your golf handicap?   11
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?   Adidas or UA
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?   Fit, comfort, mobility
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?   Yes, I basically dress like a gym teacher most of the time
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?   Preferable but not a deal breaker

Brand websites and retail stores

What is your golf handicap? 2.2
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Foot Joy
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Mobility
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? 6 on 1-10
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Pro Shops

THANKA

What is your golf handicap? 14
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Nike?
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Light weight, moisture wicking, flexible, warmth with over heating
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? YES
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Very
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? discount company retailer by invitation only 

1. What is your golf handicap? 6
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Don't have one specific one.  Whatever I like best at the time.  Not loyal to one brand.
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Breathable, Flexible throughout the swing.  No swing restrictions.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes. 
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? I think it's great, but I don't look specifically for that when purchasing, but rather consider it a bonus.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Wherever I can find the best prices/deal, whether online or at a retail store.

Callaway Epic Max LS
Callaway Epic Speed Fairway
Callaway X Forged 21* UT
Callaway Apex 21, 5-AW
Callaway MD4, 52, 56, 60
Scotty Cameron, Squareback 2

What is your golf handicap? 10
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Travis Matthew
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? That it can breathe well, is comfortable
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Very
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores. Retail stores

1. What is your golf handicap? - 6.3
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? - Peter Millar
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? - Warm yet light and not restricting
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? - Yes, I often wear my golf apparel off the course.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? - Not at all
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Online Golf Retailer, Delartment stores

1. What is your golf handicap? +1
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Matte Grey
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Comfort and then the ability to swing freely in it.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes I definitely use it for both!
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? I think anything to help the planet is not a bad thing!
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Online Retailer

Taylormade SIM 9 // Diamana DF 60 TX
Ping G425 Max 14.5 // Tour AD DI 8x
Taylormade SIM DHY 3 // Diamana thump 100x

Taylormade P7TW 4-PW //  Project X 6.5
Callaway Jaws Raw 52, 56, 60
Mizuno M-Craft 2 Putter