Clearing my name...

wrassjd5

I really haven't had time to go through this thing and truly understand what is happening...but this sounds crazy.

If it involves McLovin, well, we all remember that guy...

Cleveland Launcher HB 10.5* - Stock Miyazaki C. Kua 50 Stiff
Callaway Diablo Octane Tour 13* - Aldila NV 75 Stiff
or
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* - Accra Dymatch M5 75
Mizuno F-50 18* - Stock Stiff
or
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Hybrid 21* - Aldila NV 85 Stiff
Callaway RAZR Tour Hybrid 24* - Stock XStiff
5 - PW Cleveland CG7 Tour Black Pearl - DGSL S300
Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 50* DG Wedge
Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54* DG Wedge
Callaway X-Series JAWS Slate CC 58* Stock Wedge
Odyssey White Ice #7 - Golf Pride Oversize

17 hours ago, Go_Blue! said:

Dude, charge your phone….

Aw, man! I wanted to drop in on that one... Like... 8%?

This thread has really brought together a list of who's who for comments though. Lots of BST/DnD names that have been involved in pretty much every epic thread in this section. I love it. Bringing people together. 

• Like 1

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

16 hours ago, blaird said:

If you had asked me on this site who Jeremy or J Wrass/e was/is I would not have a clue, but had you said Mclovin I would have immediately known. 

This site is very good at sniffing out the BS (Mclovin, Jonesscott, Hombomb, etc...), and while it may not be BS it smells like it, just a lot not adding up. 

Don't you dare lump Mr. JonesScott with these others! He was a national treasure 

• Haha 1

Ping G425 LST 9.5 AD-DI 6S
SIM TI 19* Ventus Blue 8X

Stealth 2 7 wood (more shafts need testing)
Srixon 585 4 Nippon Modus 3 120S
Srixon 745 5,6 Nippon Modus 3 120S

Srixon 785 7-PW Nippon Modus 3 120S
Titleist SM8 50,54,60 S200
TM Spider X Chalk

On 4/17/2023 at 10:47 AM, Bad9 said:

Just to be safe I'm going to put wrassjd5 on the naughty list. Seems way too suspicious to resurrect a 15yr thread to "defend" yourself. I can feel a BST post coming...

+1

• Like 1

TSR1 10 B1 Diamana ZF 60 R

TSI1 18 C3 Tensei Blue 65 R

TSI1 20 A4 HZRDUS Smoke 70 6.0

2021 T200 4-6 PXi 5.0

AP2 714 7-PW Flighted PX 5.5

SM9 50/54/58 PX 6.0

Scotty CC Newport+ 

On 4/17/2023 at 4:12 PM, kdog25 said:

Wow imagine that. Someone’s mother thinks they’re not capable of doing or saying bad stuff. 

I don’t know what’s going on other than this means bubkes. 

John Wayne Gacy's mom said the same about him.   I don't know the OP's true intentions.  I respect trying to clear your name.  If so, you were guilty of poor judgement by letting somebody else use your account (who ripped people off using the account).    But, there's a lot to this that does not add up  (there's a lot of smoke here).  Trying to clear your name of wrongdoing is different than trying to make amends for past mistakes.   I hope you get whatever you are trying to achieve with this.  If you are truly innocent, I hope this gets resolved for you.  

25 minutes ago, Anser3 said:

John Wayne Gacy's mom said the same about him.   I don't know the OP's true intentions.  I respect trying to clear your name.  If so, you were guilty of poor judgement by letting somebody else use your account (who ripped people off using the account).    But, there's a lot to this that does not add up  (there's a lot of smoke here).  Trying to clear your name of wrongdoing is different than trying to make amends for past mistakes.   I hope you get whatever you are trying to achieve with this.  If you are truly innocent, I hope this gets resolved for you.  

He may be innocent of the wrong doing here (but I doubt it) but he is still guilty of ripping off his golf team as his coach said in the email back in 2008.

• Like 1

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

50 minutes ago, Anser3 said:

Wait, I missed this.  How did you find this out?

Its in the 2008 thread the OP linked in the first post.

• Like 1

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

On 4/16/2023 at 2:18 PM, wrassjd5 said:

I just googled myself and came to find a GolfWRX thread from 2008 in which I was the target of much undeserved hate. (Original thread linked)

Long story short...the person being attacked in this thread was not me, Jeremy Wrasse.

Someone I know (that I will not name) asked to use my account, to which I agreed. Looking back, I should have never allowed this and it makes me sad to know that my name was dragged through the mud, including to my college golf coach (now deceased) Rev. Roger Fleming.

The person I am is the opposite of the person that used my account in this situation. I AM a Christian. I AM NOT a racist, bigot, etc. I respect all people and would never conduct myself in the way the person that used my account did.

If anyone has questions regarding what really happened here, I can discuss further in dm's.

Is there a way that this can make it to a moderator, and a moderator can remove the original thread from the archives of the internet, that would be great.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and please help me to clear my name in any way you can.

Respectfully,

Jeremy Wrasse

Firstly, you shouldn't have posted your OWN name. You've doxxed yourself.

Edit your post in THIS thread and take your name OUT of it.

Secondly, PM gxgolfer, an owner of the site, give him the link and tell him your name was posted without your permission and to please remove it.

Doesn't matter whether you're guilty or innocent, NOBODY'S personal info should be posted on sites like these.

That should take care of your Google worries, assuming the "wayback machine" can't find it (although unlike ol' hawkeye, I don't see the wrx thread on a google search). Despite a common perception, the internet is NOT "forever"; at least not the internet available for viewing by us peons.

As for you allowing someone to use your account,,,,,,,,,, unlike that other thread, I'll refrain from piling on.

Interesting about that other thread though. I'm not surprised there are a lot of pics missing, after all the board changeover(s) took care of a lot of that, but an awful lot of posters in that thread were last "seen" in August of 2020. Wonder what happened there ?

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9.0 Ventus Blue 6S

Ping G425 14.5 Fairway Tour AD TP 6X

Ping G425 MAX 20.5 7 wood Diamana Blue 70 S

Titleist 716 AP-1  5-PW, DGS300

Ping Glide Forged, 48, DGS300

Taylormade MG3 52*, 56*, TW 60* DGS200

LAB Mezz Max 34*, RED, BGT Stability

Titleist Pro V1X

2 hours ago, Bad9 said:

Its in the 2008 thread the OP linked in the first post.

8 pages that has more twists than a choose your own adventure book.

Edited by Go_Blue!
  • Like 1

9* Titleist TSi3 AD-DI 7X
14.5* Cobra Radspeed D+ 80x
4-48* Titleist T150 w/Project X LZ 6.0
51* Srixon Z785 

56*/60* Taylormade MG2 TW Grind w/ S400 
Odyssey Jailbird Cruiser
Titleist Pro V1x

Oh man, that original thread reminds me of a story. I bought some Titleist T-MBs off of Craigslist. The guy told me he played at a local college, so the price didn’t seem crazy because I assumed he got a good deal on them. I didn’t really pay attention when we met because I trusted him. When I get home, I realize they’re fake. 

The guy doesn’t respond for a little bit, and I grew impatient. I decided I would contact the coach and let him know his player is selling fake clubs. The player gets in touch a little later with a believable story for mistakenly selling fakes and promises to make it right. The coach then contacts me and is very rude. He makes it seem like I’m in the wrong somehow. I tell the player his coach is an a**hole. He agrees and says that’s why I’m transferring. I tell coach what I think about the way he handled the situation and can see why this guy wants out. The player ends up thanking me for letting the coach know he’s transferring because he didn’t have the heart to tell him. 

Edited by mjbfyb
  • Haha 4

On 4/18/2023 at 9:43 PM, mjbfyb said:

Oh man, that original thread reminds me of a story. I bought some Titleist T-MBs off of Craigslist. The guy told me he played at a local college, so the price didn’t seem crazy because I assumed he got a good deal on them. I didn’t really pay attention when we met because I trusted him. When I get home, I realize they’re fake. 

The guy doesn’t respond for a little bit, and I grew impatient. I decided I would contact the coach and let him know his player is selling fake clubs. The player gets in touch a little later with a believable story for mistakenly selling fakes and promises to make it right. The coach then contacts me and is very rude. He makes it seem like I’m in the wrong somehow. I tell the player his coach is an a**hole. He agrees and says that’s why I’m transferring. I tell coach what I think about the way he handled the situation and can see why this guy wants out. The player ends up thanking me for letting the coach know he’s transferring because he didn’t have the heart to tell him. 

Bump... so that more people can read this gem of a story right here. So funny, reads like it's straight out of an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. 

Edited by coreyhr
  • Like 1

Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5° | Ventus TR Blue 6s

Taylormade BRNR Mini 13.5° | Hzrdus Yellow 75 6.5

Callaway Apex UW 19° | Tour AD TP 7s

Callaway XR Pro 23° | Tour AD DI 95x
Maltby TS3/TS4 5-PW | Dynamic Gold S300
Cleveland RTX 6: 50° 56° 60° | KBS Tour Custom 120s Black 

L.A.B. DF 3 Counterbalance 37.5" | TPT Putter Shaft 

On 4/18/2023 at 9:11 PM, nsxguy said:

but an awful lot of posters in that thread were last "seen" in August of 2020. Wonder what happened there ?

That August 2020 (the 11th) date was the date of one of the WRX updates/migrations. That date populated in the profiles of members that are no longer active here. You can go into any profile that has that date and find the date of their last post. 

• Like 2

On 4/17/2023 at 1:11 PM, Bad9 said:

Did you ever return the items you stole form the golf team to Coach Fleming? According to him that was you that stole them and not your "friend" you let use your Wrx account.

"Someone" steals golf items from Team.

"Someone" is no longer on the Team soon thereafter.

"Someone's" coach won't vouch for them...presumably b/c he's the one that kicked Someone off the team.  RIP Coach.

"Someone" resurrects a 15YO thread to 'clear their name'.

Thread backfires.

Honestly, "Someone", if you want to clear your name, I suggest reaching out to the individuals that "Someone" ripped off, and make them whole.  In addition, "Someone" might get a better outcome if they started telling the complete truth.

• Like 1

It makes no sense to dredge up the old thread.  I did not know existed, now I do.

IMO these kinds of threads, the original and this one have no business being on the site.

OP, if you are able, lock the original, lock this one....AND move on!

And if you still live in Lake Mills and enjoy a beer now and again, head over to Tyranena and enjoy a cold one!

4 hours ago, ode said:

It makes no sense to dredge up the old thread.  I did not know existed, now I do.

IMO these kinds of threads, the original and this one have no business being on the site.

OP, if you are able, lock the original, lock this one....AND move on!

And if you still live in Lake Mills and enjoy a beer now and again, head over to Tyranena and enjoy a cold one!

these are some of the best threads on the entire site…😄

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

What a gem of a thread! I miss these kinds of topics and the discussions. And shocking, someone’s mother doesn’t think they’re “angel” is capable of doing anything wrong…

PXG 0811X 9*: Graphite Design AD BB 6X
PXG 0341 15*: Graphite Design AD BB 7X
Callaway GBB 18*: Graphite Design AD DI 9X
Tour issue 913HD 20* Graphite Design AD DI 105X
Bridgestone J38 DPC 4-PW: KBS Tour 120 S
Taylormade Tour Preferred 52* and Tour issue 56*/ 58*
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #1

6 minutes ago, CCUgolfer23 said:

What a gem of a thread! I miss these kinds of topics and the discussions. And shocking, someone’s mother doesn’t think they’re “angel” is capable of doing anything wrong…

😂😂

my mom would help me bury a body no questions asked, but wouldn’t hesitate to sell me up the river for something like this

”my son stole a golf bag? sounds a lot like him, the idiot. i’ll make sure it finds its way back to you and he’ll be by to mow your lawn every sunday morning this summer”

Edited by ChipStrokes
  • Haha 1

Ping G425 LST 9º | TPT 15LO

TM SIM2 4W 16.5º | Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 8TX

TM SIM2 7W 21º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Cleveland RTX Raw 52/mid 56/mid 60/full | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Ping Custom PLD Anser 2