2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

APPLY NOW: KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft Member Testing! 5 Testers Needed!

1. City, State? Ann Arbor, MI
2. Handicap? 1.5
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Have never used a graphite putter shaft.
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Either my Toulon Atlanta, PXG Closer, or one of my Spiders.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

9* Titleist TSi3 AD-DI 7X
14.5* Cobra Radspeed D+ 80x
4-48* Titleist T150 w/Project X LZ 6.0
51* Srixon Z785 

56*/60* Taylormade MG2 TW Grind w/ S400 
Odyssey Jailbird Cruiser
Titleist Pro V1x

1. City, State? pleasantville, Iowa
2. Handicap? 8
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Never played anything other than steel, would love to try the new tech, have a heavy putter head (385g).
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Toulon Portland plumber neck

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely.

Thanks.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T150 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

1. City, State? Hastings, MI
2. Handicap? 16
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? have never used anything but a stock, steel shaft and want to explore the benefits of graphite
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Odyssey White Hot 2-Ball CS

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Pittsburgh, Pa
2. Handicap? 10.2
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? I have been looking at this shaft to put in my putter to get more consistent roll.
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? TaylorMade TP Hydroblast Bandon 3

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? I am willing to do all that is needed for writeups, pictures and whatnot. 

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3

1. City, State? - Lima, Ohio
2. Handicap? - 6.5
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? - I am very curious about graphite shafts in putters vs. the conventional steel! It would be great to try this and just compare it to what I currently have! KBS Just also makes some of the best shafts in the world so you know it will be a high quality product! 
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? - A Bettinardi Tour Dept DASS BB0 Tri Sole! 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  - Yes, absolutely! 

1. City, State? Sheboygan, WI
2. Handicap? 6
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? I've been wanting to try graphite in my putter for a while. Curious about performance
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Newport Mil-Spec

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

WITB

Titleist TSi2 9º w/ Ventus Blue 7-TX

Titleist 915F 16.5º w/ Ventus Black 8-X

Callaway Apex UW 17º w/ Hazardous Smoke

Callaway Apex UW 21º w/ Hazardous Smoke

6-43º Titleist T400 w/ DG AMT Red

48º Vokey SM6, 54º Vokey SM8 Raw, 60º SM9 Raw

Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277

1. City, State? Lisle, Illinois
2. Handicap? 12
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? I've been curious about whether new graphite putter shafts are really noticeably different from the steel and stock graphite options out there. Plus, to be honest, I think the colors are cool -- especially the light blue, pink, yellow and green ones.
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Ping Anser 2D
5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Definitely!

Driver: Ping G430 LST 9* | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

3W: Ping G430 Max @14* | Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 70X

7W: Ping G430 Max @20* | Graphite Design Tour AD DI 8X (or sometimes G430 3H with Tour 2.0 Chrome 85S)

4 Utility: Ping iCrossover @23.5* | Graphite Design Tour AD DI 95X (or sometimes G430 5H at 25* with Tour 2.0 Chrome 85S)

Irons: Ping i230 5-UW | Fujikura AXIOM 105X

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 54/12W@55/13W, 60/12X | Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Putter: Bettinardi 2024 BB1 Wide 

1. City, State? Elgin, IL
2. Handicap? 18
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Graphite seems to be the future of putter shafts; I want to have better touch and feel on course.
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Kirkland Signature KS1 Putter

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! 

1. City, State? Fort Wayne, Indiana
2. Handicap? 7
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? I enjoy club building/tinkering and have continuously been looking for the perfect putter shaft
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? I'd install into a Byron Morgan 612 (.355 tip)

Edited by PowerCobra98

Titleist TSR3 Driver - Fujikura Ventus Black 6
Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid 2H - Steelfiber FC 75
Callaway Apex Pro 3H - Steelfiber FC 75
Mizuno Pro 243 4i-PW - Dynamic Gold 105
Mizuno T22 48*, 54*, 60* - Dynamic Gold 105
Byron Morgan 615 - Fujikura MC Firm
Callaway Chrome Tour

1. City, State? Mission Viejo, CA
2. Handicap? 2.8
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Huge proponent of putter specific shafts and they can help wonders for the amateur player. 
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Scotty Cameron CT "The Rickie" or Scotty Cameron CT Cam&Co

687F3FAE-27DB-46DC-A134-1403A230B56C_1_102_o.jpeg.0ac6a3abf28728049b26c4527d70a335.jpeg

1BE56775-E33F-457B-A65C-B5C8E5A2396C_1_105_c.jpeg.cc05486e505556e94df616a15926b237.jpeg

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course, GolfWRX is the best forum around!

1. Titleist TSR4 9º w/ Fujikura Ventus Black TR 6X (A1) (Swing weight: D4)
  2. Titleist TSR2 15º w/ MCA Tensei Blue CK Pro Prototype 80TX (D1 setting) (43" (-4 weight) @ D4.1)
  3. Titliest TSR3 18º w/ Fujikura Ventus Black TR 8X
  4. Titleist TSR2 21º w/ Fujikura Speeder EVO VII 757X
  5. Artisan HC 4-iron (23º) w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI
  6. Artisan MB 5-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (26º)
  7. Artisan MB 6-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI(30º)
  8. Artisan MB 7-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (34º)
  9. Artisan MB 8-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (38º)
  10. Artisan MB 9-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (42º)
  11. Artisan S grind w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (46.5º)
  12. Artisan S grind w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (51º)
  13. Artisan DS grind w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (56º)
  14. WM Tiger replica w/ Fujikura MC X-firm putter shaft & Ping grip (E1 @ 34 3/8")

1. City, State? Orange County, CA
2. Handicap? 12-14
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Want to look at the shaft improving on mishits
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Evnroll ER2v

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yep!

1. City, State? Ankeny, IA
2. Handicap? 0.6
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Have been a big graphite putter shaft since they came out. Moved on from the CT Tour because of the lack of feel, not necessarily the performance. If this new one can marry the performance of the CT with improved feel of graphite, on top of improving distance control? I would be all in!
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Scotty Newport 2 Plus or Champions Choice NP2

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yep!

1. City, State? Tampa, Fl
2. Handicap? 11
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? I would like to see if it can improve my putting.
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Scotty Cameron Newport

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes.

Driver:  Titleist TSi2 9* Ventus Black 6S

3 Wood: Titleist TSi2 15* Speeder 757 Evo II S

Utility: Titleist T-200 3 Iron Ventus Blue HB 8 S

Irons: Titleist 620CB w/ DGTI X100 4-6

Irons: Titleist 620MB w/ DGTI X100 7-PW

Wedges: Vokey SM9 50/8F, 56/10S, 60/4T

Putter: Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2+ 34"

Ball: Pro V1

1. City, State?

Orlando, FL

2. Handicap?

3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft?

Have recently ventured into graphite putter shafts. Tested the pxg m16. Bought and am trying the ust all-in. I play kbs $taper in irons so i know how good of a product kbs makes.

4. What putter would you install the shaft in?

Odyssey 11 ch

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

yep-dennis-the-menace.gif

Edited by getitdaily

1. City, State? Fairfield, PA
2. Handicap? 3
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? I have tried the Stability Shaft.  Currently have the standard Odyssey red shaft and would like to compare to a full graphite shaft.  Not to mention the different colors will allow for a complete custom putter.
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Odyssey Tri Hot Double Wide

1. City, State? Colorado Springs, CO
2. Handicap? 5
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? I have tried the stability and LAGP putter shafts, and currently have the MMT proto in my backup putter. Would love to put KBS's option head to head against it. 
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Betti SS14 Hexperimental proto

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course! 

1. City, State? - Toledo, OH
2. Handicap? 8
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? - I struggle with putting and have been looking for new technology to make me feel more comfortable with my stroke.
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Newport 2

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? - Absolutely!

Cobra Aerojet LS 9°  |  Graphite Design Tour AD VF 5x
TaylorMade Sim Ti 15°  | Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7x

Cobra King Forged Tec Black 3 Iron  |  Graphite Design Tour AD DI 105x

Cobra King Forged Tec Black 4 Iron  |  Tour Issue X100 Onyx
**IRON SET UNDER CONSTRUCTION** 
Titleist SM8 50° |  Tour Issue X100 Onyx

Titleist SM8 55°, 60°  |  Mitsubishi MMT Scoring Wedge 125 TX
Scotty Cameron Custom Jet Set NP2  |  Mitsubishi MMT Putter Concept
TaylorMade  TP5 Pix

1. City, State? Chester Springs, Pa 
2. Handicap? 6.8
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft?  To see if a low torque shaft can help to keep my longer putts on line a little better.   Looking for improved MOI for off center strikes.  I am also very interested to see if this new tech can save a stroke or 2.  
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? SC Pro Platinum Newport Mid Slant 

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

1. City, State? North Alabama
2. Handicap? +2
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? I have the CT Tour in a couple of my putters and currently have the One-Step in the putter that's in the bag. Would love to compare the GPS to those and see if it adds even more stability while also providing a nicer feel. 
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Piretti 801R

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely

Edited by coreyhr

Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5° | Ventus TR Blue 6s

Taylormade BRNR Mini 13.5° | Hzrdus Yellow 75 6.5

Callaway Apex UW 19° | Tour AD TP 7s

Callaway XR Pro 23° | Tour AD DI 95x
Maltby TS3/TS4 5-PW | Dynamic Gold S300
Cleveland RTX 6: 50° 56° 60° | KBS Tour Custom 120s Black 

L.A.B. DF 3 Counterbalance 37.5" | TPT Putter Shaft 

1. City, State?

Dallas, TX
2. Handicap?

+3

I've done a ton of work an experiments with mallets, but I'm interested in seeing how a blade can be stabilized. Keeping the profile, touch and feel of a blade but with performance benefits of a shaft like this is something I'd like to test around with.

Toulon Madison slant neck

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Yes

1. City, State? Halethorpe, MD
2. Handicap? 2.9
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Very interested in the graphite trend, specifically in putter tech. 
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Goodwood G6

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

TSR3 9* w/ Ventus Black 6X

Sim TI Rocket 14* w/ Atmos Black TS 7x

Callaway UW 17* w/ Tensei Pro White 70tx

T100S (4-P) w/ Project X 6.5

Vokey SM9 w/ Project X 6.5 Wedge (50/54/58)

***Custom Goodwood G6***

1. City, State? Prairie Village, KS
2. Handicap? 8.5
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? I would love to try a graphite shaft in my putter to see if it a better fit for me than steel (and always open to trying something new)
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Scotty Cameron T22 Newport 2

TSR3 10o - Ventus Blue TR 6-x

915fd 5w - D+ Ltd. 80-x

Ts2 7w - Rombax P95-x

T200 3G 5-P - PX 6.5

Vokey 46oF, 52oF, 56oS, 60oV - PX 6.5

SC T22 NP2

1. City, State? Fairfield, CA
2. Handicap? 16
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? I'm curious to see how graphite affects feel and precision
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? I have a few options. It will most likely go into either my current gamer, an SC Select Newport or an SC Mid Sur i was planning to convert into a normal putter using a shaft swap

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Of course!

Edited by tocino

1. City, State? San Antonio, Texas
2. Handicap? +2.1
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Believer in carbon putter shafts - I enjoyed the KBS CT Tour in a Spider X, and would like to try this offering.
4. What putter would you install the shaft in?  My collegiate golf gamer - Yes! Dawn 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  YES!!

Ping G425 LST 9* / Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X

Taylormade BRNR Mini Driver 13.5* / Fujikura Atmos Blue TS 7X

Callaway UW 19* / Fujikura Atmos Blue TS 8X

Ping iCrossover 18* / Ping Tour 2.0 Chrome 85X

Ping i230 4-U / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue 120 X100

Titleist SM9 54.10S / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist SM9 60.04T / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Ping PLD Custom Prime Tyne S / BGT Stability Tour Black

Titleist ProV1

Ping Hoofer

1. City, State? Corona, CA
2. Handicap? 6
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Would love to compare to the LAGP and stability shaft.
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Bettinardi BB Proto

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely

Titleist TSR3 9* Diamana ZF 60s
Titleist TSR3 15* Kai'li 70s

TM SIM2 Ti 19* Kai'li 70s

Titleist TSR3 24* Atmos Blue 8s
Srixon ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Cleveland RTX6 46,50,54,58 
Betti BB46 or QB6 or Betti BB Proto

1. City, State? Ocean Springs, MS
2. Handicap? 9
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? I need a Composite shaft - Steel shafts rust easily here with so much humidity, rain and ocean breezes. Will be replacing regardless, this would be a choice and quality shaft I would be looking into.
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Yes! Nicky

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes- will do!

1. City, State?     Fullerton, California 
2. Handicap?    9.6 
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft?  I want to experiment with aftermarket putter shafts since there isn't much marketing hype behind the products.
4. What putter would you install the shaft in?   Newport 2

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes, in depth review and diary 

1. City, State?

Eugene OR
2. Handicap?

I made the switch to an armlock a few months ago and love it but the steel is harsh. I’ve been looking to add a graphite shaft in my bag

Swap the shaft in the arm lock i have odyssey tri-hot

absolutely, yes

Taylormade Stealth +  9° Driver (turned down to 7°), Fujikura Ventus Black TR Velocore 7x 

Titleist Tsi3  15° 3 Wood, Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw White 75 tx flex tipped 1 inch 

Taylormade P770 UDI  2 Iron, Fujikura Ventus Black Velocore 10tx 

Taylormade P7MC 3-PW, TT Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Titleist Vokey SM8 52° 58°, TT Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Scotty Cameron x12  35 inch

Titleist ProV1 Left Dash #38

1. City, State? Holladay, UT
2. Handicap? 1.4
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Looking for a more stable option over stock graphite Ping shaft to help improve my putting consistency - Accra, Fujikura, and LA are equal or not as good from personal testing.
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Ping PLD Anser

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Grand Forks, ND
2. Handicap? 11
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Very interested in this shaft.  I would like to try graphite in the putter.  I've used the CT Tour shaft in my last putter and I'd love to compare it to that and the stock steel shaft in my new one.  
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Cameron Squareback 2

Titleist TSi3 10° - Diamana R Series 60

Cobra Rad 14.5° - Diamana BlueForce 70

Cobra F9 18.5° - Diamana BlueForce 80
Taylormade P790 (4-9) - Nippon Modus 105
Vokey 46F 50F 54S 58T - Nippon Modus 115
Scotty Cameron Squareback 2