APPLY NOW: KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft Member Testing! 5 Testers Needed!

1. City, State? Portland, OR
2. Handicap? 7.1
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Huge fan of KBS shafts in other clubs, I have a few tour issue putter heads that would be perfect for testing a high performance shaft.
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? I would likely install it in either  tour issue Miura 390g 009 steel head, a Cameron Tel3 1999 head, or a tour issue Tmade Spider.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely.

1. City, State? Danville, CA
2. Handicap? 2
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Cause I suck at putting can't hurt me right!
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Ping Anser Vault 2.0 Dale

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course!

Taylormade Qi10 9* HZRDUS 70 6.5

Titleist Tsi2 15* Tensei RAW Blue 75X

Titleist Tsr2 21* Tensei Black 85 TX
Srixon ZX5, ZX7 combo set 4-PW PX 6.0
Titleist SM5 50.12F, SM6 56.14F, 60.08M
Odyssey White Hot OG #7 Stroke Lab
Titleist Pro V1X 2023

1. City, State? Denver, CO
2. Handicap? 5
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Have cycled through trying a few putter shafts of late (LAGP, Accra, MMT, UST) so eager to see how this one compares
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Scotty NP+

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yep!

Callaway Paradym TD 10.5 - Ventus TR Blue 6x
3 Wood - Stealth 2+ - Ventus TR Red 7x
5 wood - Paradym TD - Kai'li 80x
hyrid - 22* Ping G425 - Ventus Blue 10x
4i - PW - PX 0317 ST - KBS 130x
50-54-58 - Edel SMS Pro Wedges - S400 TI
LAB Mezz Armlock - LAGP

1. La Quinta, CA
2. 3.6
3. Very curious to see what benefits a graphite shaft can lend to putting. Change of feel, overall weight, any twisting/torquing with the shaft or head, etc.
4. Odessa White Hot or Ping PAL

5. Absolutely!!!

Driver:  Ping G400 LST, 9*, Aldila X-Torsion S, 60g / Ping Tour 173-65g S

3WD:  TM M3, 15*,  UST AVIX core, TS Green, 79g / Tour Edge Exoctics Ti-Cup face,15*, Arthur Excalibur TFW, TS

Hybrid:   Titleist 585H, 19*, Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8, X, 80g

Irons:  Titleist CB 714, 4-PW,  DG s300, +1/2”, 2*up

Wedges:  Ping Glide Gorge 50*SS;  Wilson Top-NOTCH Gooseneck 56*; Nike SV 60/10*

Putter:  Odyssey, White Ice 2; SC Newport 2.5; Wilson ‘Designed By’ 8802 (circa 1960’s

1. City, State? Ann Arbor, MI
2. Handicap? 17
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft?  Would like to compare with other graphite putter options
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Odyssey 7 CH

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, looking forward to reading reviews as well.

Have Fun - Ready Golf - Repair Divots/Marks - FORE

1. City, State? Orlando, FL
2. Handicap? 2.8
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Looking for a high end putter shaft to try 
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? TEI3 newport 2

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! 

1. Greenville SC

2. 9.7

3. I was planning on buying this shaft anyways due to the fact I currently have the CT Tour install in all of my putters and am intrigued by this new graphite offering. I’m hoping to gain some more stability in my stroke.

4. The new and limited Odyssey Rahm putter with the MH* insert!

5. Absolutely yes!

1. City, State? Plano, TX

2. Handicap? 6

3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Currently I'm striking the ball (KBS Tour S+ shafts!) like a 2, but putting like a 30 handicap on some days. I've been wanting to try a more stable putter shaft. 

4. What putter would you install the shaft in? TaylorMade Spider X

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes! 

1. City, State? Scottsdale, AZ
2. Handicap? +1.5
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Currently have an LA golf putter shaft and PXG M16. Would be interested to test these against them. 
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? PXG brandon or Scotty tel. 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Shawnee, KS
2. Handicap? 1.7
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? I'm a head case with putters. It started with experimenting with the UST Frequency Filter shaft and just have not found the right feel. I've gone through nearly every putter shaft as well as some iron shafts and heavy fairway shafts (Talamonti H-100 TX was so good). Currently I have a steelie in my gamer and the next experiment will be a Bimatrix 80x in an OG Odyssey #6LN with a Spryevo insert.
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Definietly the Odyssey #6LN above. I have 3 daughters and would love the matte pink one to go with a polished gun blue refinish on the LN!

image.png.1700ba640e29772da828df0f74a51806.png

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

Edited by D0ch0l1d4y
pinkie

Driver: Callaway Paradym 8* (draw, std) - GD ADXC 7x

3 wood: Taylormade SIM 15* - GD ADDI 7x

5 wood: Ping G30 18* - Diamana Blue 83x

Irons: 3-5 Taylormade 2014 TP MC (2* weak);  6-PW Taylormade 2014 TP MB (1* weak) - Project X 6.5

SW: Scratch 54* bent to 53* - Ctaper 130x

LW: Scratch 58* bent to 59* - Ctaper 130x

Putter: Modified Odyssey 7 w/ welded long slant

1. City, State? Beaverton, Oregon
2. Handicap? 4.5
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? I'm currently in the putter experiment mindset. My longtime gamer has not been working this season, so I'm experimenting with everything to get the right feel
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Taylormade TP Hydroblast Bandon 3

1. City, State? Los Angeles, CA
2. Handicap? 0
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Always played steel and would like to see what this offers
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? TaylorMade Spider OS

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

City, State?  Omaha, NE
2. Handicap? 4
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Curious to see if there is a difference, was fitted for a putter a few years back and didnt think it was worth the money when I did the fitting. 
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Odyssey 7 

1. City, State?

Mountain View, CA

2. Handicap?

3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft?

I'm a big putter collector and tester in general. I currently have in-hand the Stroke Lab (3 different gen), MMT Putter 135, BGT Tour Stability, UST All-in, PXG M16 that I'm constantly rotating and testing. I also have equipment to remove-and-install at home which makes things easier to compare. I really liked the KBS Prototype HB shafts and the KBS TD Driver shafts, and I play KBS on my irons. Would love to see what this putter shaft looks like and how does it compare to the KBS Steel 120 shafts (which I also have in stock with my Cobra putters).

I have access to a local store if I really want to get into the technical details of what the rolling profile looks like too. Would love to try out this new KBS shaft.

Bonus point - I'm a big fan of bold color and super happy to see finally KBS is adding some color to putter style!

4. What putter would you install the shaft in?

Likely either a Scotty NP2 or a Bettinardi Queen B 12. Could also try on my Tri-Hot 5k if I can get the counterweight figured out.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Yes of course. I write great reviews and will share on both GolfWRX and other social platforms.

Paradym 9 + Vanquish

Stealth 2+ 3w + Ventus Blue

Callaway UT 2024 Tour Issue 18 + KBS PGH

Mizuno 923 Tour 4-P + ProjectX LZ

Cleveland RTX 6 50 55 60

Toulon Design Vista + BGT Tour Stability

1. City, State? Boston, MA
2. Handicap? 6
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? I’ve never used a graphite putter shaft before and would be curious to see if I see any improvements in stability, feel, etc.
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Odyssey 2-Ball Eleven w/ plumber’s neck

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course!

1. City, State? Vegas
2. Handicap? 8
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Always looking for more consistency 
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? PXG Closer

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State?

Fisherville Ky
2. Handicap?

3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? currently have the CT tour 120 and really like it

bettinardi

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

1. City, State? Columbus Ohio 
2. Handicap? 5
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? I’ve got a putter I love ( older head ) would be cool to update it and re weight it. 
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Old odyssey I have! 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yeah!

1. New York, NY
2. 15.6
3. Been looking for a little more consistency in my putting which has been a strength of mine previously, hoping a graphite shaft may do the trick!
4. Scotty Cameron TeI3, the OG!

5. Yes! I love the reviews here and would be happy to participate and be part of the discussion 

Ping G25
Taylormade RBZ
Mizuno MX200
Vokey TVD
Scotty Cameron TeI3

1. City, State - Charlotte, NC
2. Handicap - 15ish
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? - I am a pretty decent putter, its not usually the part of my game where I am giving up strokes. I have preferred the feel of a steep shaft compared to something like the stroke-lab but I am really interested to see if this shaft can match that feel and improve my putting.
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? - Odyssey White Hot OG #1

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? - Absolutely!

We're going on a Minimalist Adventure who knows were we'll end up:

"Full" bag currently looks like this:

Taylormade BRNR Mini Copper 13.5

Taylormade Sim Max 7w Mitsubishi Diamana F Limited 75S

Titleist 818H1 25* Fuji Atmos Black 9s

Callaway Mavrik Pro 7-PW Project X Rifle Tour Flighted 105 6.0

Callaway MD5 48*

Callway Jaws Raw 56*

White Hot OG #1

Srixon Z Star/Chrome Soft X

1. City, State? Owensboro, KY
2. Handicap? 3.5
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Currently playing the fujikura MC putter shaft & it has been a game changer. Renewed confidence in my flatstick. KBS makes good products & would like to compare their shaft, alongside my Fuji. 
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Scotty Cameron Newport LN. 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

[b] Cally Rogue SZ [/b]9* Diamana Ilima 60x
[b] TM m2 HL - proforce v2 96gx
[b] Ben Hogan Apex Edge Pro 3-pw TI S400
[b] Callaway MD3 52/10 TI S400 Callaway MD3 58/10 PM grind TI S400
[b] TM Spider Tour CS
Ball of the week

On 5/19/2023 at 10:33 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

1. City, State?

-St George Ut

2. Handicap?

-Six

3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft?

-Always in search of something better.  I especially like a shaft for the putter that

will increase feel, stability

-Gold's Factory - #2 Custom

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

-Absolutely. I enjoy sharing my thoughts

How To Apply

1. City, State? - Stillwater, OK
2. Handicap? - 10 (green)
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? - To help improve my putting, which is very good by the way (...a few more putts away from being awesome).
4. What putter would you install the shaft in?  I'd put it in my Ping Anser (weighted head) to test against my Lab Stroke Double-Wide.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  - Absolutely.

GHIN Index 12.9
LH Epic Flash Driver-LH, 10.5*, Project X EvenFlow Riptide 50 (Light)
LH Callaway Rogue 5-wood (18*), 7-wood (20*); Aldila Synergy 60-Reg
LH Callaway Rogue ST Pro 4-AW, Recoil Dart 75 F3
LH Cleveland RTX 50*, 54*, 58*
LH Odyssey Double Wide Stroke Lab Putter

1. Winter Park, FL

2. Handicap 15

3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? I figure the lighter shaft would give me an increased sense of head weight/feel.

4. What putter would you install the shaft in? It would either be my Mills Huey or SC Fastback.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, or course.

1. City, State? Seattle, WA
2. Handicap? 3.5
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Interested in new putter shaft technology to see what difference it makes
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes!

1. Natick, MA

2. 4.5 index
3. I have never tried an aftermarket shaft.  I have used the Stroke Lab and All-in shafts but never a full composite putter shaft.  I am interested in seeing if it can help the consistency of my putting.
4. Evnroll Midlock ER-11

5. I would be more than happy to do an extensive review, photos and regular updates on how the putter is performing for me.  I have two Evnroll Midlocks so I would be able to do a head to head comparison.

1. City, State? Atlanta GA 
2. Handicap? 4
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Love to tinker with putting gear, and big fan of KBS shafts ($taper player since '19). Curious what you guys have come up with
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Slighter Portland 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes!

1. City, State? Flemington, NJ
2. Handicap? 0
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? i always wanted to try a very stiff shaft in my putter because i hate seeing any play in my shaft..
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Scotty Cameron

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes

Wk

Titleist TSR3 Diamana White Stiff

TM Stealth2 Plus 3Wood Ventis Black Velicore S

Titleist T200U 3 and 4 iron Mitsubishi Tensei Whte 8S 

Titleist T100 5-PW AMTWhite S

Vokey SM10 50, 54, 58  AMT White

Scotty Tour Rat

PROV1 Left Dash

1. City, State? DENVER, CO
2. Handicap? +2.1
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? Putting has always been the set back for me and love to try the stability that graphite provides to help take my game to the next level
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? SC Phantom X 5.5 Weld Plumbers neck or Ping Anser 2D

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course

Titleist TSR3 8.25* | Ventus TR Blue 6X

Taylor Made Stealth2+ 4W 15.75* | Ventus TR Blue 8 TX

Titleist TSR2 7W 20.25* | Ventus Blue 9 TX

Titleist T200 Utility 4i | Tensei 1K Black 95X

Titleist T150 (5-P) | Project X 6.0

Titleist SM9 Raw 52F/58T/62LBK | Project X 6.0

Taylor Made Spider Tour X Proto

Titleist Pro V1

1. City, State? Fort Lauderdale, FL
2. Handicap? 15
3. Why would you like to test the new KBS GPS Graphite Putter Shaft? I am currently gaming a Scotty Cameron Phantom x 5.5 with stock shaft. while the face feels very sturdy, I find it difficult to accurately gauge distance and maintain a stable face on longer putts. I'm thoroughly intrigued by stability shafts and would like to see how much of an improvement this shaft would make with such putts. 
4. What putter would you install the shaft in? Scotty Cameron Phantom x 5.5

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely, I have a Canon Camera that I would love to take high quality still shots with on a variety of practice greens. I would also be happy to record comparison videos of before and after.