2024 Masters Discussion & Photos ×

Full Swing KIT Member Experience and Testing! Follow Along Here!

So one thing that came up in on course testing was the need for the user to selection their club choice selection in the interface application prior to hitting in order for the unit to properly catch and analyze/register the data correctly. For example - par 3, flag was 129 yards and we were in free mode which meant we didn’t select a club and each of us teed off for the tee using a difference club choice based on our preference. I chose 9i and unfortunately I hit a little punch down shot and was a flat flight that came up short of the green. Spin for the shot registered as 2020 which we knew couldn’t be correct. As we didn’t select club choice the unit wasn’t properly set up for the shot window and thus results were incorrect. Small detail but significant if using the data to plot/track stats for improvement or lessons with a swing coach/instructor. 

1 hour ago, double or triple? said:

So one thing that came up in on course testing was the need for the user to selection their club choice selection in the interface application prior to hitting in order for the unit to properly catch and analyze/register the data correctly. For example - par 3, flag was 129 yards and we were in free mode which meant we didn’t select a club and each of us teed off for the tee using a difference club choice based on our preference. I chose 9i and unfortunately I hit a little punch down shot and was a flat flight that came up short of the green. Spin for the shot registered as 2020 which we knew couldn’t be correct. As we didn’t select club choice the unit wasn’t properly set up for the shot window and thus results were incorrect. Small detail but significant if using the data to plot/track stats for improvement or lessons with a swing coach/instructor. 

So you have to select a club type in order to capture the data correctly? You don’t have to do that with track man. You can have driver tag selected hit a 9 iron. And still get proper spin. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, pettyhrdway said:

So you have to select a club type in order to capture the data correctly? You don’t have to do that with track man. You can have driver tag selected hit a 9 iron. And still get proper spin. 

I will reach out and confirm with FS team and revert back with info

1 hour ago, pettyhrdway said:

Are you able to display that? Or are we trusting them on that?

You mean is there a line draw on a range  template on the interface showing flight? Not that I know of but I will confirm later on the iPad. 

as for “trusting” them, we saw with our own actual on course and range testing the carry and spin numbers were last data calculated each shot after impact was registered 

I was able to find this dispersion map

93440A58-996C-4336-ADC2-C087EC95FA6A.jpeg.17359998602908c6d00775783acbd4d1.jpeg

Edited by double or triple?

9 hours ago, Carolina Golfer 2 said:

Those ball speed, carry and spin numbers are crazy close!

One question I have and would love to see an example of but may not be possible given you’re only using the machine and the app it appears.   How easy is it to export data from say one session and what does it look like, something that is easily read and printed to display all metrics? 

The differences were statistically nonexistent. I think it’s hard to believe for a lot of people when you think about the huge price disparity, but I can’t state enough how close the Full Swing was to trackman every single time, for each of us.

I don’t know about exporting, but within the app you can very easily dig in to your practice session. This is from a snippet of our warmup:

image.png.a6ad8e6a79684461756be18d0513b029.png

Then if you click on one shot in particular you see this at the bottom, and you can slide left or right for 16 different data points, and you can also hit the play button to watch the down the line view of your swing:

image.png.1ffc08bdc6030745c3df0c4e52493ea8.png

then if you want to see all shots, this is what comes up, and you can change the stat that is being displayed easily:

image.png.cde01c607f35af887e736edd81e794bb.png

say you want to dig further, you then select driver:

image.png.f63c831eace8b284e3a629e9e3f03405.png

I would say one thing that I didn’t see is a matrix of all your shots and stats with a specific club, or comparing two different clubs with a matrix of stats if you were doing testing (a la trackman, GCQ), and I think @knudson81 mentioned this as well, but having said that I didn’t get to mess around with the iPad interface yet so it may be available there where there is more screen real estate. Even if it is truly missing, I would imagine it won’t be too long before something like that is added. They have averaged about one software update per month since launch 18 months ago and the updates come automatically when you plug the unit in at home to charge. 

• Like 3

Driver:  TSi3 10* w/ AD IZ 7X 

Fairway: TSi2 14.25* w/ AD IZ 7X 

Hybrid | Utility: TSi2 19* w/ AD IZ 95x | P790 UDI w/ KBS PGI 100

Irons: P7 Combo (790 4i, 770 5-7i, MC 8-p)

Wedges: SM7 52 F, 58 M w/ Modus 125S

Putter:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

5 hours ago, hartrick11 said:

The differences were statistically nonexistent. I think it’s hard to believe for a lot of people when you think about the huge price disparity, but I can’t state enough how close the Full Swing was to trackman every single time, for each of us.

I don’t know about exporting, but within the app you can very easily dig in to your practice session. This is from a snippet of our warmup:

image.png.a6ad8e6a79684461756be18d0513b029.png

Then if you click on one shot in particular you see this at the bottom, and you can slide left or right for 16 different data points, and you can also hit the play button to watch the down the line view of your swing:

image.png.1ffc08bdc6030745c3df0c4e52493ea8.png

then if you want to see all shots, this is what comes up, and you can change the stat that is being displayed easily:

image.png.cde01c607f35af887e736edd81e794bb.png

say you want to dig further, you then select driver:

image.png.f63c831eace8b284e3a629e9e3f03405.png

I would say one thing that I didn’t see is a matrix of all your shots and stats with a specific club, or comparing two different clubs with a matrix of stats if you were doing testing (a la trackman, GCQ), and I think @knudson81 mentioned this as well, but having said that I didn’t get to mess around with the iPad interface yet so it may be available there where there is more screen real estate. Even if it is truly missing, I would imagine it won’t be too long before something like that is added. They have averaged about one software update per month since launch 18 months ago and the updates come automatically when you plug the unit in at home to charge. 

Thanks for that.  Love how clean the club dispersion chart is. 

Oh and speaking dispersion—that 4 iron grouping at 200 + yards is 💰 

• Like 2

Titleist TSR 1 GD Di 5  Stiff

Titleist TSR 1  15 & 18* Adilia Speed Mesh R

Titleist TSR 1  21* Hybrid Kuro Kage R 
Titlesit T350 6-P 43 STeelFiber I80
Vokey
SM 46/54/58  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

10 minutes ago, zap311 said:

Here is a screenshot of the comparison to GC Quad and Trackman with driver. Carry distance within 3 yards, ball speed within 0.8, launch angle within 0.4, and spin within 50 rpm.

IMG_6469.jpeg

Pretty impressive.  Congrats on getting to do this.  Love the reviews.

10 hours ago, zap311 said:

Hey WRX, it's been quite an amazing day with the Full Swing crew! I'm about to call it for the night, but I just want to share a few initial takes from the day.

1. Full Swing team seems obsessed with accuracy when it comes to the KIT - The team talked about how this product officially shipped about 18 months ago and they are already on firmware release #20. They said they are regularly releasing updates (overnight via WiFi) to continuously improve accuracy and performance. That is pretty awesome and it's nice to hear that they are not a company that "ships it" and moves to the next thing. I think they are on the right track since I saw virtually no differences in the data when testing vs. GCQuad and Trackman today.

2. The versatility of viewing data is impressive - Depending on usage, everyone has different preferences for viewing data. You have on-device, phone, tablet, monitor, smartwatch, or audio/headphones. I'm pleased to say that Full Swing covers all of these. You can use the app on iOS devices (they said Android is planned for the future). This includes viewing your last shot on the Apple Watch with a few options and turning on audio playback of your preferred metrics following each shot. I'll post screenshots of this later. You can also choose between 4 data points or 1 data point on the device itself. It was easy to use the app to customize the top 4. For example, I was able to quickly change from launch angle on irons to swing path on driver.

3. The KIT was very easy to use - Once you spend a few minutes learning the app and settings, it is very simple to select a club, line up the target line, and fire away. You don't have to use a level or a laser to line up. KIT uses the built-in camera to tell you where to line up within the app or on-device screen. I was also able to boot up the KIT in less than a minute and drop it down on the tee box for our on-course trial today. Because of this simplicity, I can see it being more practical to bring to the course...more testing to be done on this!

Let me add to Point 3, KIT is internally self leveling. You do not need to be obsessed that it's leveled. Don't think any other LMs out there has this feature. UPDATE - I texted Full Swing, up to 40* but I don't think a legitimate user would set it up that off.

Also check the compatibility list as well to make sure your iPad or phone will work fine. Ryan from Full Swing had no problem connecting my iPad Air 2 which is Gen 2 but apparently, they like to see Gen 3 and up for Air. I know, I know, time to update...😉

Being an Android guy, I'd definitely like to see this app come. Made that point with all the Full Swing guys that were there. 50% of the world market is Droid.

Hell...I'll be a beta tester for them anyday

Edited by SwingBlues
Add 40* update comment

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Cobra Forged Tec X 5 - PW KBS TGI 85 stiff shafts
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48* & Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

Also, CLUB SELECTION before using the LM to read numbers is probably the most MISSED step in our group

You need to tell KIT which club you are hitting so the algorithm can figure out the carry distance

Before you ask... no, there is no loft stated for the club selection. It's pretty basic LW, SW, PW to D and a range of hybrids and woods. I don't think I even saw an AW or a 3H.

I did ask Full Swing about this and it will be a later feature to allow you to input loft for the club and even shaft selection to fine tune.

My take is that Full Swing KIT has been out for only a year now so give them time. They achieved MVP (minimum viable product) only a year ago. They had their growing pains like all the other LM companies. However, right now, their KIT OS is v20 which is very accurate.

I guess it's patience. Full Swing is definitely listening and are doing continual updates. Updates are free as well, they are not nit--picky or nick & diming

It's also great to hear that many Pros are looking or are switching to KIT, right into the battlefield where TM and GC4 reign supreme. You all know about El Tigre and how he's inspired this company to build their first personal LM. Before this Full Swing was and still IS, a very high end indoor golf simulator company with extremely sophisticated technology.

But yeah, Tiger definitely worked with the crew to get this RIGHT for him. El Tigre did NOT just rubber stamp this, lots of input and feedback and also surprised Full Swing with an appearance at the Masters with KIT. Jon Rahm and Adam Scott is onboard to name a few top 20 players and more are switching.

As much as we like to see accuracy and KIT is there with all the major mid to high end LMs, Full Swing really likes us to report any weirdness and to an extent when all the Amigos were playing The Grand, we pulled it out and saw somethings - but when we talked with the Full Swing crew at the turn, we realize that we may have missed this or that like club selection, checking the alignment visually was correct...

Honestly, I think all 5 of us were more concerned with not pushing or hooking the balls into the baranka, LOL.

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 1

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft

36 minutes ago, WisconsinGolfer12 said:

Do you have any info on how accurate the club face and path data was compared to trackman? Accurate face and path numbers for 5k would be amazing and super useful

Path and face to path are the two metrics I am most interested in, so I set my monitor to show those two statistics for every shot, along with carry and backspin (you can pick as few a 1 and as many as 4 stats to show right on the screen of the monitor, which means you don't have to take your phone and look at it after each shot if you don't want to).

As for accuracy, I had one shot with my driver (out of around 20 driver shots) where path was fine but face to path didn't make sense; everything else matched my feels & ball flight results perfectly. This was before I was in the bay that also had the GCQ and Trackman setup, though. When I was in the "competition bay" the Full Swing was bang on with the others, although I did have one shot where the Trackman just didn't show a value for face to path.

In speaking with their team, the path and face to path numbers have gotten more dialed in with recent software updates, so it sounds like they may not have been great before but they seem fine now; I plan to focus on this a lot in my testing, because I totally agree: accurate numbers, especially including the more advanced face and path numbers, for $5k, would represent a real disruption in this market.

• Like 4

Driver:  TSi3 10* w/ AD IZ 7X 

Fairway: TSi2 14.25* w/ AD IZ 7X 

Hybrid | Utility: TSi2 19* w/ AD IZ 95x | P790 UDI w/ KBS PGI 100

Irons: P7 Combo (790 4i, 770 5-7i, MC 8-p)

Wedges: SM7 52 F, 58 M w/ Modus 125S

Putter:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

21 hours ago, AdExec said:

Seriously considering this vs Bushnell launch pro - both have interesting pros/cons from what I’ve seen so far. Love the size of the full swing kit though. 

I asked about the Bushnell and the Full Swing team highlighted a key difference. Bushnell/GC3 monitors measure data at impact, which is ideal for indoors, but does not give you true down range ball flight and results. Thus, you can't see the full ball flight in the environment (wind, elevation, etc.) like Full Swing and Trackman provide. They also mentioned their subscription fee is more nominal and optional ($100/year for unlimited video storage and historic data), compared to Bushnell. 

I think both are good options, so it likely depends on how you plan to primarily use the LM.

• Like 2

TaylorMade Stealth 2+ 9* |  Ventus Blue Velo 6S

TaylorMade Stealth+ 3W   | Ventus Blue Velo 7S

Titleist TSR3 5W | Graphite Design AD-IZ 8S

Titleist TSR2 4H  |  Graphite Design AD-DI 85S

Titleist T150 5 - GW | Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105X

TaylorMade MG3 54*  58* | Dynamic Gold S400

TaylorMade Spider GT Notchback

Titleist Pro V1 | Srixon Z-Star Diamond

12 minutes ago, zap311 said:

I asked about the Bushnell and the Full Swing team highlighted a key difference. Bushnell/GC3 monitors measure data at impact, which is ideal for indoors, but does not give you true down range ball flight and results. Thus, you can't see the full ball flight in the environment (wind, elevation, etc.) like Full Swing and Trackman provide. They also mentioned their subscription fee is more nominal and optional ($100/year for unlimited video storage and historic data), compared to Bushnell. 

I think both are good options, so it likely depends on how you plan to primarily use the LM.

Yep, Foresight are camera based face on LM. Pros like it because of the clear launch angles from the photos. However, as Full Swing pointed out, for example hit a ball into a 20 mile per hour head wind using a 7 iron, the Foresight will happily report 170 all day long, because it sees the launch and spin number

Contrast with Full Swing or even TrackMan, because these use the Doppler radar to see the actual ball flight, would report 150. Before yesterday, I did not even know this so it's a revelation to know this difference.

We should not look at this as either good or bad, it really comes down to what you are looking for in a launch monitor. Pros may want launch and spin, thats all they care, hello GC4. Some will use Trackman for more...hello TM.

Or. Full Swing KIT

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 1

A few range & on-course photos from yesterday…The Grand was excellent and the greens were pure. 

IMG_6472.jpeg

IMG_6488.jpeg

IMG_6495.jpeg

• Like 2

TaylorMade Stealth 2+ 9* |  Ventus Blue Velo 6S

TaylorMade Stealth+ 3W   | Ventus Blue Velo 7S

Titleist TSR3 5W | Graphite Design AD-IZ 8S

Titleist TSR2 4H  |  Graphite Design AD-DI 85S

Titleist T150 5 - GW | Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105X

TaylorMade MG3 54*  58* | Dynamic Gold S400

TaylorMade Spider GT Notchback

Titleist Pro V1 | Srixon Z-Star Diamond

I'll be honest and say I needed some chill time. I woke up on Wednesday morning and I was still STOKED. Felt like a dream. I was also so dead tired and yet Wednesday I got up at 6AM.

Then the reality of going back to the work & the grind hit me. Coffee up. Man up. Blasted through day and here comes Thursday....this time I wanted to go to the range.

It was another June gloom day. Those who live here in SoCal know these days. Cold and cloudy all morning through mid afternoon and then the sun comes up.

Today was the first time, KIT has been out.

It was a good test to see how KIT and it's case would fit into my Silencer stand bag. It did. Easily and along with the iPad Air.

Left picture is KIT in it's protective case and you can see my iPad there as well. Picture on the right is the compartment zipped back up.

FSBag.jpg.3220db8398cd0b1edfe13df9c7b66387.jpg

It wasn't crazy heavy either with both machines. Hell, my 6 pack of beers weigh more.

At the range, I met my usual range guys and began setting up KIT. It was pretty easy -

• Press the ON button for 2 seconds. Took about 30 seconds to a minute to fully boot up
  • Press the menu button on KIT, select the target alignment
  • Look at the view screen, spot the 150 sign and WALLAH

Ready to go. I also connected KIT to my iPad and started a session. Took less than 5 minutes

One suggestion I would make to Full Swing is probably have a finger grip handle at the back. Similar to the GCs, it makes micro adjusting the target line a lot easier.

I love the fact that KIT has internal auto leveling so I didn't even need to bother to check if it was level or not

We had a lot of fun with it. KIT picked up every shot and when it was getting dark and we could not see the ball as it launched into the darken evening sky, we just all turned and watch KIT's radar calculated the carry, peak, ball speed and spin numbers on the unit it self.

Interesting thing was ball speed and spin numbers were always the first to show. Carry and peak was about a second or two and KIT would show a "---" as a placeholder.

May be it's me but the "--" made me feel like KIT had somehow missed the shot. In reality, KIT was probably busy shooting out the radar waves and figuring out the carry and peak height. In the end, KIT never missed a shot. My buddy had some ugly shots including some "unmentionables" but it all got picked up.

The display was SO EASY to read in day light or in the evening.

Also, see the steel dividers between each range stall? NO ISSUE with the radar. This was one of the questions I asked JohnD from Full Swing on Tuesday. They are aware of these and per JohnD, their algorithms filter out any stray reflections.

1930111791_s2023-05-2519_38_56.jpg.c7bde7569576c0d0626d443de5eff504.jpg

One feature I am really starting to like is how easy to see the video of each shot. My buddy was not hitting it well, we went to the video and we could see the takeway was too far to the outside.

I did not think or envisage using the video but there is practicality of having it for each and every shot in the session.

At the end of the night, KIT packed up easily. Almost instantaneous shut down and then back into it protective case. Then the case back into my Silencer bag, along with the iPad. Again, so easy and quick.

Contrast this with the GC3, it WILL NOT fit into my Silencer bag. To take that to the range, I have to carry the unit in a box. GC3 is just too big without having it's own backpack or carry bag.

Overall, I am very impressed with the real form factor, ergonomics and ease of use of KIT. A little finger grab hole on the back would be a good option to have in the next iteration of KIT (just a suggestion Full Swing)

👍

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, SwingBlues said:

I'll be honest and say I needed some chill time. I woke up on Wednesday morning and I was still STOKED. Felt like a dream. I was also so dead tired and yet Wednesday I got up at 6AM.

Then the reality of going back to the work & the grind hit me. Coffee up. Man up. Blasted through day and here comes Thursday....this time I wanted to go to the range.

It was another June gloom day. Those who live here in SoCal know these days. Cold and cloudy all morning through mid afternoon and then the sun comes up.

Today was the first time, KIT has been out.

It was a good test to see how KIT and it's case would fit into my Silencer stand bag. It did. Easily and along with the iPad Air.

Left picture is KIT in it's protective case and you can see my iPad there as well. Picture on the right is the compartment zipped back up.

FSBag.jpg.3220db8398cd0b1edfe13df9c7b66387.jpg

It wasn't crazy heavy either with both machines. Hell, my 6 pack of beers weigh more.

At the range, I met my usual range guys and began setting up KIT. It was pretty easy -

• Press the ON button for 2 seconds. Took about 30 seconds to a minute to fully boot up
  • Press the menu button on KIT, select the target alignment
  • Look at the view screen, spot the 150 sign and WALLAH

Ready to go. I also connected KIT to my iPad and started a session. Took less than 5 minutes

One suggestion I would make to Full Swing is probably have a finger grip handle at the back. Similar to the GCs, it makes micro adjusting the target line a lot easier.

I love the fact that KIT has internal auto leveling so I didn't even need to bother to check if it was level or not

We had a lot of fun with it. KIT picked up every shot and when it was getting dark and we could not see the ball as it launched into the darken evening sky, we just all turned and watch KIT's radar calculated the carry, peak, ball speed and spin numbers on the unit it self.

Interesting thing was ball speed and spin numbers were always the first to show. Carry and peak was about a second or two and KIT would show a "---" as a placeholder.

May be it's me but the "--" made me feel like KIT had somehow missed the shot. In reality, KIT was probably busy shooting out the radar waves and figuring out the carry and peak height. In the end, KIT never missed a shot. My buddy had some ugly shots including some "unmentionables" but it all got picked up.

The display was SO EASY to read in day light or in the evening.

Also, see the steel dividers between each range stall? NO ISSUE with the radar. This was one of the questions I asked JohnD from Full Swing on Tuesday. They are aware of these and per JohnD, their algorithms filter out any stray reflections.

1930111791_s2023-05-2519_38_56.jpg.c7bde7569576c0d0626d443de5eff504.jpg

One feature I am really starting to like is how easy to see the video of each shot. My buddy was not hitting it well, we went to the video and we could see the takeway was too far to the outside.

I did not think or envisage using the video but there is practicality of having it for each and every shot in the session.

At the end of the night, KIT packed up easily. Almost instantaneous shut down and then back into it protective case. Then the case back into my Silencer bag, along with the iPad. Again, so easy and quick.

Contrast this with the GC3, it WILL NOT fit into my Silencer bag. To take that to the range, I have to carry the unit in a box. GC3 is just too big without having it's own backpack or carry bag.

Overall, I am very impressed with the real form factor, ergonomics and ease of use of KIT. A little finger grab hole on the back would be a good option to have in the next iteration of KIT (just a suggestion Full Swing)

👍

In summary you need a new bag to fit the KIT, iPad and a 6-pack.  

• Like 1

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

I am curious (I haven't followed this LM at all) - does it only come with a range program? I like that it works with iPad. Does it have SIM software too or what SIM programs work with it? Looks like it has to sit WAY back from where you are hitting - indoors that can be challenging. Is there a minimum unit to screen distance?

I bet you guys LOVED playing a Fairmont course. I played both Fairmont courses in St. Andrews last year and they were top notch, top notch!

3 minutes ago, gticlay said:

I am curious (I haven't followed this LM at all) - does it only come with a range program? I like that it works with iPad. Does it have SIM software too or what SIM programs work with it? Looks like it has to sit WAY back from where you are hitting - indoors that can be challenging. Is there a minimum unit to screen distance?

I bet you guys LOVED playing a Fairmont course. I played both Fairmont courses in St. Andrews last year and they were top notch, top notch!

so we were asked to keep 18 ft of space (10 feet behind and at least 8 feet in front of impact spot) in order for radar to catch. They do offer ability to turn monitors in to Sim with e6 connector which is sold separately (at a price) 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, getair23 said:

In summary you need a new bag to fit the KIT, iPad and a 6-pack.  

😂👍

I do, it's call the OGIO 2023 Woode car. That's the one I picked up recently here on WRX Deal or No Deal sub-forum. OGIO had 60% off so a $300 bag with tax was like $127 ...damn steal

See my WITB

I was going to bring that bag but the Sunday I golfed and unfortunately, the Capt Morgan flask leaked into the new bag cause the cap was loose 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

So Monday night, it still smelled of Captain. Didn't want to risk being busted for DUI in the long drive from North LA down to San Diego with the smell in the car so out came my old Silencer bag

That reminds me, I better go clean it today...

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, gticlay said:

I am curious (I haven't followed this LM at all) - does it only come with a range program? I like that it works with iPad. Does it have SIM software too or what SIM programs work with it?

Right now, they only have the E6 connection. I know there are other companies and perhaps this is a good question to ask Full Swing if they will being in other software including their own. If you check out the Full Swing website, DUDE, they make some serious high end simulator with pretty techie monitoring gear. I thought the GC4 sim in my buddy was cool but Full Swing is the real dedicated dela.

KIT is their first foray into the Personal Monitor range. All because Tiger has their sim in his house and wanted something he could trust on the range. They built this for him, Tiger tested it and finally approved it when it appeared at the Masters. Cool story.

Fairmont was super nice. The views were amazing, clubhouse, the mansions that line the fairway. Unfortunately, it was June gloom day all day. The fairways were fairly wide but as some of us found out, trying to cut corners you end up in the hidden stream or adios in the baranka that run along both side of the fairways. Greens were really smooth and nice, so much better than the crappy LA muni greens. Multi-tiered and all, never a guaranteed 2 putts. I would love to play it again now that I have seen the course.

The middle of the course restroom was IMPRESSIVE. I have never seen one so SWANKY and upscale, all decked out with granite and marble. Brian was telling us the Story of his experience in the Parson Scottsdale course where the mid course restroom was all lined with all sorts of goodies. And there was a man there to ensure everything was restocked once members took all they need. Grand was that level but nonetheless... I should have taken a picture but alas, was in a hurry...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SwingBlues said:

Right now, they only have the E6 connection. I know there are other companies and perhaps this is a good question to ask Full Swing if they will being in other software including their own. If you check out the Full Swing website, DUDE, they make some serious high end simulator with pretty techie monitoring gear. I thought the GC4 sim in my buddy was cool but Full Swing is the real dedicated dela.

KIT is their first foray into the Personal Monitor range. All because Tiger has their sim in his house and wanted something he could trust on the range. They built this for him, Tiger tested it and finally approved it when it appeared at the Masters. Cool story.

Fairmont was super nice. The views were amazing, clubhouse, the mansions that line the fairway. Unfortunately, it was June gloom day all day. The fairways were fairly wide but as some of us found out, trying to cut corners you end up in the hidden stream or adios in the baranka that run along both side of the fairways. Greens were really smooth and nice, so much better than the crappy LA muni greens. Multi-tiered and all, never a guaranteed 2 putts. I would love to play it again now that I have seen the course.

The middle of the course restroom was IMPRESSIVE. I have never seen one so SWANKY and upscale, all decked out with granite and marble. Brian was telling us the Story of his experience in the Parson Scottsdale course where the mid course restroom was all lined with all sorts of goodies. And there was a man there to ensure everything was restocked once members took all they need. Grand was that level but nonetheless... I should have taken a picture but alas, was in a hurry...

Yeah, the Scottsdale National complex sounds incredible. I’d love to play all the courses there a few times. 

• Like 1