APPLY NOW: L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter Member Testing! 10 Testers Needed!

1. Brooklyn, NY

2. 5.3
3. Odyssey Double Wide

4. Yes, have used the Mezz putter and loved it for a bit but then fell out of love with it.

5. Would love to give this putter another shot with proven scientific benefits instead of just using a beautiful to look at blade

6. I would love to do a running review of the putter 

• Like 1

1. City, State?  Milwaukee WI

2. Handicap?  4
3. What is your current putter?  flip between Mezz max long putter and a DF 2.1

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?  Yes

5. Why do you want to review the L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter?  Always loved my DF 2, but felt to large and wished for same type of tech, but smaller package

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes

1. Valdosta, GA

2. 4.8
3. Ping Prime Tyne 4

4. Yes I have 

5. I played a DF2.1 for a little while but just couldn’t get used to the head. I’ve been keeping an eye on the DF3 since it was talked about on the lab owners facebook page. Have currently been struggling with my putting and think it could really help my game. 

6. Yes I am. I represent different companies in the firearm industry where I have to do write ups and reviews on products for social media. I would love to do the same for the DF3. 

Paradym TD 9* w/ Diamana BF 60S
Sim 2 Ti 15* w/ Kuro Kage Silver 70S

Sim 2 Rescue 19* w/ Tensei Blue 
Srixon ZX5 MK II 4-PW 
Cleveland RTX6 50,54,58
TM Spider S Putter

1. Charlotte, NC

2. 11.4

3. Scotty Cameron Flowback 5.5

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? No

5. Why do you want to review the L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter? Putting is by far the worst part of my game. I am an 11hcp in real life and 3hcp on Trackman courses because it auto putts. Also, several of my friends have switched and talk about how much it has improved their game. Can't wait to try the new head shape as I think it is the perfect compromise with all the tech but a smaller head that the DF2.1

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Winter Golf Paradise - San Antonio, Texas

2. Handicap? +2
3. What is your current putter? Ping Vault Oslo

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Yes - I have owned a Mezz and currently own a Link

5. Why do you want to review the L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter? I believe in LAB, but am still searching for my perfect LAB head shape.  The DF3 is the head I have been waiting for!

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? My club is a great testing environment for reviewing and photos - Yes!!! 

Edited by tlehmann

Ping G425 LST 9* / Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X
Titleist TSi2 15.75* / Graphite Design DI-7X

Titleist TSi2 20.25* / Graphite Design DI-8X
Ping i230 4-U / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue 120 X100

Titleist SM9 54.10S / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist SM9 60.04T / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Ping Vault Oslo

Titleist ProV1

Ping Hoofer

1. City, State? Baton Rouge, LA

2. Handicap? 5
3. What is your current putter? Odyssey 2ball ten

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? I have not used a LAB putter

5. Why do you want to review the L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter? Putting is the part of my game I have the most room to improve on. I need to make more putts.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

Titleist Tsr3 10* / TPT Power 16Hi
Titleist Tsr3 15* / Ventus OG blue 7s

Callaway UW 21* / Fujikura motore VC 8s 
Srixon ZX-7 Mii 4-PW / C taper r 110
Titleist SM9 raw 50.54.58 LZ 5.5
Titleist ProV1
Putter of the day

1. Wallingford, CT

2. 2
3. Scotty Cameron Champions Choice Newport 2

4. No

5. L.A.B. Golf has taken the putting industry by storm. I would love to take advantage of a lie angle balanced technology to lower my scores and see if I can improve my start line. 

6. Yes, i would include a really solid review with great pictures and even video

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS Driver 10.5D (Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6x) 
:taylormade-small: Qi10 Tour 3 Fairway 15.0D (Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7x) 

Callaway   Apex UW 19.0D (Tensei AV Raw Blue 85tx)
:taylormade-small: P7MC/P770 Irons (KBS $-Taper 120s) (5-PW)/(4i) Lamkin Crossline Cord (All Metals / Irons)
 :taylormade-small:MG4 Wedges 50.09, 56.12, 60.08 (KBS $-Taper 120s)
:titleist:Scotty Cameron Champions Choice NP2 33.5" - Lamkin Deep Etched Cord

1. City, State?  Lewisburg, PA

2. Handicap?  4.9
3. What is your current putter?  L.A.B. DF 2.1

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?  yes

5. Why do you want to review the L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter?  I would love to have all the benefits of the DF 2.1 in a smaller package.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Of course!

1. City, State? Austin, TX

2. Handicap? 13 (Was a 7 before kids 😂)
3. What is your current putter? Rotate between PING PLD DS72H and L.A.B. MEZZ.1 MAX

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Yes, but only the MEZZ.1 MAX

5. Why do you want to review the L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter? I love the concept of a “smaller” DF putter. I’m historically a bad putter (35.5 putts per round the last 50 rounds and I think I’m averaging 38 putts per round the last 5 rounds per Arccos with the Ping. I haven’t tracked putts with Arccos since getting the Mezz Max yet, but feel like I’m rolling the ball better and definitely think there is something to the tech..and the DF shape is supposed to be the best. Plus I have a bad back so the “gimme getter” would be huge. I selected the MEZZ.1 MAX shape originally because I couldn’t get over the giant spaceships vibes of the DF2.1..I think I could definitely game the smaller spaceship 🚀 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, 100%

PING G430 MAX 10K 10.5° | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

PING G430 MAX 3W 15°@14° | Fujikura Ventus TR Black 7X

PING G430 MAX 7W 21°@19.5° | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8X

PING G430 5H 26°@25° | Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 9X

PING i230 5i-7i, PING Blueprint S 8i-PW | Fujikura Axiom 125X

PING Glide 4.0 Stealth 50°-12 | Fujikura Axiom 125X

PING Glide 4.0 Stealth 55°-11 (56°@55°), 60°-8 (58°T@60°), Glide Forged Pro 60°-09 (59°EYE2@60°) | DG S400 Tour Issue "Season Opener" Masters Edition

PING PLD Custom DS72H 35.5" | BGT Stability Tour Masters M-Edition and L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 MAX 36" White/Green Masters Edition | LA GOLF P-Series 135 White/Green

Titleist Pro V1x (Though Ballnamic says I'd be even better off using a Chrome Soft X or Srixon Z-Star 🔷, so testing underway!)

1. City, State? Neola, IA

2. Handicap? 0
3. What is your current putter? Ping Ketsch 

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? In store only

5. Why do you want to review the L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter? I generally prefer a slightly flatter lie angle, and my flaws in my putting stroke tend to be a little too much rotation/twisting for a square to square stroke. in addition i love the forward press grip setup 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? I would 100%. 

1. City, State?

Greenville SC

2. Handicap?

3. What is your current putter?

LAB Link.1 34"/71*

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?

Yes

5. Why do you want to review the L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter?

You could call me a 'true believer' in the LAB tech and methodology. I've seen my putting stats go from negative strokes gained to positive after the switch (including my most recent round at +7!) I've been considering a heavier mezz or mezz max to experiment with, the DF3 would also be a consideration. I love the Link, but it's a little on the light side for me.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Absolutely 

1. City, State?  Fairfield, PA

2. Handicap?  3.3
3. What is your current putter?  Odyssey Tri Hot 5K Double Wide

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?  No

5. Why do you want to review the L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter?  I have read nothing but positive things about LAB.  Not to mention the continued success on the PGA Tour.   My putting has always been hit or miss, especially in the 4' to 6' range.  LAB putters are unique in the way they go about stability.  It appears to be more than just a heavier putter like so many others do or have done.  I would like to see if this could help even out my stroke.  Also, to see if this is just another hot item or the real deal.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes

1. City, State? Seattle, WA

2. Handicap? 3
3. What is your current putter? Odyssey 2 Ball

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Nope

5. Why do you want to review the L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter? I've always been intrigued by LAB golf, just never had the opportunity to try it out. I would like to see if it will help me be more consistent with my stroke

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Lisle, Illinois

2. Handicap? 10.2
3. What is your current putter? Bettinardi BB1 Wide

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? No

5. Why do you want to review the L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter? I’ve been really curious to try their approach and see if it leads to more consistency, especially on short putts. I picked up a right-handed previous model in Golf Galaxy and gave it a few rolls and loved it, but I’m a lefty, so I couldn’t really come to any conclusions based on that. I think the tech makes sense in theory, and I’ve been hoping to give it a go and see for myself. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Definitely!

Driver: TaylorMade QI10 Max 9* | Diamana GT 60S

3W: Ping G430 Max @14* | Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 70X

3H: Ping G430 19* | Fujikura Ventus Blue 8S

4 Utility: Ping iCrossover @23.5* | Graphite Design Tour AD DI 95X

Irons: Ping i230 5-UW | Fujikura AXIOM 105X

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 54/12W@55/13W, 60/12X | Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Putter: Bettinardi 2024 BB1 Wide 

On 1/22/2024 at 10:54 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

LABGOLFMEMBERTESTING_APPLYNOW.png.471f2814bb7e8602cb0155ca0dc21695.png

The L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter launched today, and we have an exciting testing opportunity for our members. The company reimagined the shape of the original Lie Angle Balanced putter to make DF3 smaller and sleeker while honoring the shape of the putter that started it all. We are looking for 10 members to test and review L.A.B. Golf's newest putter. Apply now for your chance to be a tester!

About the L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

Like L.A.B. Golf’s larger DF 2.1 putter, DF3 is “fully automatic.” That means golfers will get the full experience of DF3 wanting to guide itself on the correct path on the way back and through. This is possible thanks to L.A.B. Golf’s patented Lie Angle Balance technology. The technology creates true zero-torque putters that stay square by themselves. Golfers can trust that L.A.B. Golf putters will return to square without any need for manipulation.

How To Apply
In a post below, answer the following questions.

1. City, State?

2. Handicap?
3. What is your current putter?

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?

5. Why do you want to review the L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter?

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Hilton, ny

Lab Mezz 1

yes

Have they improved on the best putter I’ve ever used? I don’t know, but I’m willing to try.

No worries on a through review from start to finish. 

Titleist TSR3 9* AD CQ 6-S
TaylorMade 15* Sim-TI W/Hzrdus Yellow 70-S

TaylorMade Stage2 Tour 19* Fujikura Tour Spec VC 6.2

Mizuno 223 Modus Pro 115-S 4-PW

Taylormade Hi-Toe 52 & 58 KBS 115-S

Lab Mezz...46”

Jones Players Bag
Titleist ProV1

1. City, State? Cincinnati, OH

2. Handicap? 5
3. What is your current putter? Odyssey 7 XG 

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?  NO

5. Why do you want to review the L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter? I am very interested in the technology and trying this putter based on reviews online. I am out of the market because of price so being able to test and review would give me the opportunity to use and try a putter I've been wanting to try. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  YES! 

1. City, State? Birmingham, AL

2. Handicap? 0.3
3. What is your current putter? Scotty Cameron Phantom 9.5

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? No

5. Why do you want to review the L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter? I was in PGA Superstore on Saturday 1/20/2024 trying the broomstick version of the DF 2.1 and loved it. I would like to be able to do the same w/ the DF 3.0. I switched to crosshanded putting in April 2023 and putting has improved. However, I found with the long putter I was consistently hitting my lines inside 10 feet. I'll probably still order a broomstick putter from L.A.B. in the next month or so. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely, I wouldn't be applying if I didn't want to. 

1. City, State? Abingdon, Virginia

2. Handicap? ~4-5

3. What is your current putter? Medidian mid-slant / Scotty Cameron Phanton 5.5

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Only in a PTSS

5. Why do you want to review the L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter? Love the idea of the lie angle balance, the added forgiveness, and broomstick putters.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Most definitely, I would be more interested in being able to write the review to let people know the positives and negatives more than I would want to keep the putter. 

Dr: Mizuno ST-Z 220 PX HZRDUS Blue 6.5 60g @ 44.5"
3w: TSR3 15* PX HZRDUS Black 6.5 70g
3i: Mizuno Fli Hi PX HZRDUS Black 6.5 80g
4i-7i: Takomo 301CB TI X100 Black
8i-PW: Takomo 301MB TI X100 Black
51*: Mizuno T22 Raw TI X100 Black

55*: Mizuno T22 Raw TI S400 Black

60*: Taylormade HI-Toe 3 Tour Grind TI S400 Black
P: Meridian Charleston Mid Slant Custom | SC Phantom X5.5

Cleveland, OH

HC -- 6.7

Odyssey Two Ball Eleven Wrist Lock play left hand low

Never used a LAB

I have seen LABs around the course for the last two years and have been wanting to try one.  I think it would work well in wrist lock method.  My putting has become stronger, but still one of my weaknesses.  

Yes, willing to do an in depth review and followup.

1. City, State? Hillsboro, OR

2. Handicap? 19
3. What is your current putter? Lab df2.1

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Yes

5. Why do you want to review the L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter? Looking to try the new alignment aids out (like the versa stripes) and move on to try a broomstick or counterbalance putter

Edited by Rbsiedsc

Driver: Callaway Epic Max LS with Ventus Black 6x 44.5"

4w: '22 Rogue ST LS 16.5  Tensei AV Blue 75x

7w: '22 Callaway Apex UW 21 80s MMT

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH 95

4-AW: PXG OG 0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long MOI matched

Wedges: Cleveland Zipcore 54 Full/58 Mid 

Putter: DF2.1 35"69* in blue

Ball: Srixon Z-star XV

1. City, State? San Diego, CA

2. Handicap? 9.2
3. What is your current putter? L.A.B. Mezz 1 max Armlock w/ TPT shaft

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Yes, currently using

5. Why do you want to review the L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter? I am a gear head and enjoy testing putters. I am always chasing new equipment on the greens. I also would like to test it head to head against the Mezz 1 Max 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, I would love to provide an in depth review of this putter. 

1. City, State? Forest Hill, TX

2. Handicap? 3.8
3. What is your current putter? Taylormade Rossa center shaft

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? Yes, I beta tested the original Directed Force which made me switch to a center shafted putter.

5. Why do you want to review the L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter?  I've played the original.  If the smaller head works as well as the original, it'll stay in my bag this time.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Of course!

1. Commack, NY

2. 10ish
3.  Spider GTX

4. I used the original Mezz for a few months

5. I am intrigued by LAB putters. Always have been. And plan to give one another go this spring. 

6. I’m absolutely willing to do an in depth review / write up. 

thanks!

Titleist TSi2 9*

Titleist U505 2i

Titleist U510 4i
PXG 0311P 7-8-9
Vokey SM8 48F-54S-60K

Lab DF 2.1

1. City, State? Longmont, CO

2. Handicap? 7.5
3. What is your current putter? Jailbird 380

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter? No

5. Why do you want to review the L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter? I watched the YouTube on how they’re designed and the science behind it is impressive. I’d be interested to see if it can help my stroke. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes. 

1. City, State?  Spring Hill, TN

2. Handicap? 1.8
3. What is your current putter?  Just picked up a Mezz Broomstick, but went through about 10 putters in 2023

4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?  Yes.  I gamed a Link.1 for a short time last year

5. Why do you want to review the L.A.B. Golf DF3 putter?  Looking for something consistent and permanent.  And it looks really clean.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Most definitely