Jump to content

Biggest scam in recuiting is preview camps


Recommended Posts

I'm not affiliated w/ CGX & we're done w/ college recruiting so this is just my 2 cents. 

 

Imo, this isn't meant for top 150 players in 10th or 11th grade who the coaches are there to try & recruit. 

This is ideal for 9th graders who have limited course mgmt/college exposure & learning how to "attack" the course. 

If the student/coach ratio is less than 8:1 & the schools/coaches are of high interest, I think the $425 fee is not bad to learn the coaches' personality, experience, and coaching style. After all, how much would a practice round be, and how much would semi-private lesson be for 8 hours?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure where you got the $1500, but the preview camps that I listed were $450. 

The only ones that was $1,000 up were the higher end 2 day camps. 

For my friends who went to the Ivy camps for $1,700+, most of them thought it was worth the experience & exposure.  

After all, how else does a kid get to know what the coaches are like when they're in 9th or 10th grade? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Pinewood Golfer said:

Correct. 
 

next

I just looked at all the preview camps - around $400ish for one full day, with half instructions off the course, and then playing lessons for 18 holes. $375 to spend a day with former US Open winner & Hawaii coach along with UCSB head coach...that sounds pretty reasonable to me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jayslaysongolf said:

There is a new scam in camps parents need to know about.

 

Paying for camp before ajga or other tournaments is scam and a waste of money. 

 

https://collegegolfx.com/camps/

 

Coaches can watch your kid for free at the tournament

Have you done any camps?  

Please share your experience if you have.  

If not, also please elaborate because I have heard the opposite.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, mrshinsa said:

Have you done any camps?  

Please share your experience if you have.  

If not, also please elaborate because I have heard the opposite.


Camps that being sold as an opportunity to meet the coach before a tournament is a total scam.

 

I see multiple AJGA and USGA qualifier preview camps for around $400.  The idea being that a day before you can do a practice round and the coach will be able to interact with you.

 

If they are interested in they will watch you for free.

 

Camps are fine when a kid is younger and goes to the actual school.  

Edited by jayslaysongolf
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, jayslaysongolf said:


Camps that being sold as an opportunity to meet the coach before a tournament is a total scam.

 

I see multiple AJGA and USGA qualifier preview camps for around $400.  The idea being that a day before you can do a practice round and the coach will be able to interact with you.

 

If they are interested in they will watch you for free.

 

Camps are fine when a kid is younger and goes to the actual school.  


Yes they can watch you for free, but you’re paying for the interaction with the coaches and might learn a thing or two going into the event. I would say not everyone is going to see the value in that or be willing to pay that amount, but scam is a little extreme. My son has never done them nor have we seriously considered it. But to each their own. 

 

one sketchy thing I saw last year is a two competing camps overlapped by a day and a couple coaches were at both camps! When I inquired about it both camps assured me that the coaches were fully committed and in attendance for the entire duration of the camp, which couldn’t possibly be true. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, wegobomber31 said:


Yes they can watch you for free, but you’re paying for the interaction with the coaches and might learn a thing or two going into the event. I would say not everyone is going to see the value in that or be willing to pay that amount, but scam is a little extreme. My son has never done them nor have we seriously considered it. But to each their own. 

 

one sketchy thing I saw last year is a two competing camps overlapped by a day and a couple coaches were at both camps! When I inquired about it both camps assured me that the coaches were fully committed and in attendance for the entire duration of the camp, which couldn’t possibly be true. 


 

Here is what is happening. We are deep in the process talking to multiple schools.

 

It usually smart to play near these schools if you can. We had a few coaches tell us there not going to be at the tournament but would like us to be at the preview camp that they will be at.  

 

Other coaches invite and even pay you to meet them with an official visit.  
 

camps like is basically set up to take extra money out parents pockets and no one should do them.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would not go as far as calling them a scam.  They fulfill a purpose and depending on your child and school choice it could be a good way to get noticed. 
 

Getting a noticed by a coach from a reach school  (I define reach as a school that you really want but might not have the rankings or recent results to get their attention) is hard. These coaches get so many emails and phone calls.  Even if you get noticed sometimes you get ghosted because another recruit shows a lot of interest in their program.  Just being able to meet them, coaches putting a name to the face, to the swing to the family might help

We never did a camp - in hindsight we probably should have.  It was never the money but the purpose of the camp. It all worked out on the recruiting front and we got the school, but he had to work hard and play really well coming down the stretch to get his first choice.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, wegobomber31 said:


Yes they can watch you for free, but you’re paying for the interaction with the coaches and might learn a thing or two going into the event. I would say not everyone is going to see the value in that or be willing to pay that amount, but scam is a little extreme. My son has never done them nor have we seriously considered it. But to each their own. 

 

one sketchy thing I saw last year is a two competing camps overlapped by a day and a couple coaches were at both camps! When I inquired about it both camps assured me that the coaches were fully committed and in attendance for the entire duration of the camp, which couldn’t possibly be true. 

Many multi day camps end by lunch time while some start at the end of day w evening sessions. I’m not defending but it is possible. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anything where you're paying for exposure is a scam. AJGA previews are honestly in that category unless you're really good enough to get through 7/10 times. Just go play as many tournaments as you can regardless of the hosting organization or the fancy giveaways and put up good scores. If the scores are there, you will get recruited. Worked for me. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm no expert in recruiting nor have any kids but if a kid is worth his/her lick of salt, the recruiters will come to them, not the other way around.  The more high profile an amateur tournament, the more likely college scouts will be lurking around.   This is is a general rule that applies not only to golf but to other sports as well (basketball, football, baseball, hockey).

Edited by cgasucks
  • Like 2

10.5 deg Titleist 905R with stock UST Proforce V2 Shaft (Stiff flex)
Titleist 990 (3-PW) with stock Dynamic Gold in S300
Taylormade V-Steel 5W & 3W with Grafalloy Prolaunch Red shafts (Regular Flex)
2011 Adams Tom Watson signature wedges in 52 and 56 degrees with stock steel shafts (Player's Grind)
Rife Island Series Aruba Blade Putter

 

"Loft for loft, length for length, and shaft for shaft, the ball will go the same distance when hit on the sweet spot regardless how old the iron."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, kiawah said:

Anything where you're paying for exposure is a scam. AJGA previews are honestly in that category unless you're really good enough to get through 7/10 times. Just go play as many tournaments as you can regardless of the hosting organization or the fancy giveaways and put up good scores. If the scores are there, you will get recruited. Worked for me. 

What's the main purpose of going to a camp? 

I think too many players think of the main goal as getting a college offer, vs. trying to find the best fit. 

 

If I were advising younger golfers, I would suggest camps where there's an interest in the schools to get to know the coaches & their styles. The exposure is for the players to learn about the schools, the coaches, the team's process for qualifying, what types of kids they recruit, how many players actually play, etc.  Even if a player had an offer, would he want it being the 8th player and not playing much? These are good questions that can often be answered at camps if there's an interest in the school. Many kids discover a school/coach at camps that they otherwise wouldn't have considered. 

 

And if the coaches are exposed to the top kids, that's a bonus. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, golferdad8 said:

What's the main purpose of going to a camp? 

I think too many players think of the main goal as getting a college offer, vs. trying to find the best fit. 

 

If I were advising younger golfers, I would suggest camps where there's an interest in the schools to get to know the coaches & their styles. The exposure is for the players to learn about the schools, the coaches, the team's process for qualifying, what types of kids they recruit, how many players actually play, etc.  Even if a player had an offer, would he want it being the 8th player and not playing much? These are good questions that can often be answered at camps if there's an interest in the school. Many kids discover a school/coach at camps that they otherwise wouldn't have considered. 

 

And if the coaches are exposed to the top kids, that's a bonus. 

The coach who is the best fit for you doesn't need $250+ just to meet you. The main purpose of camps is for the coaches to help fund their programs and for some players to get volunteer work on their resumes. It is a bit misguided to think that the studs of junior golf are ever going to these camps for recruiting purposes. If it is a top 50 DI program, there is a zero percent chance they are recruiting out of camps. Zero. They can essentially pick from the best junior players on earth. Odds are those guys are playing a full tournament schedule and don't have time to hit balls with Joe Schmo who grew up a Clemson/Duke/Florida State fan whose mom signed him up for the camp to get him out of the house for a few days of the summer. 

 

I'm not opposed to learning more about coaches, but what is the point in learning about the qualifying format at Wake Forest if you're a 4 handicap junior with no tournament experience? Sure, go get information, but be realistic. These coaches are by and large done recruiting their guys by the time they are sophomores in high school. They get the pick of the litter, not some kid who has a mediocre tournament resume and goes to a camp. People make way too much out of demonstrated interest. It takes zero skill to want to play DI golf. Everyone does. Differentiate yourself in tournaments, not by being kid #1000 who gets to shake coach's hand and act like a fan. 

Edited by kiawah
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, golferdad8 said:

What's the main purpose of going to a camp? 

I think too many players think of the main goal as getting a college offer, vs. trying to find the best fit. 

 

If I were advising younger golfers, I would suggest camps where there's an interest in the schools to get to know the coaches & their styles. The exposure is for the players to learn about the schools, the coaches, the team's process for qualifying, what types of kids they recruit, how many players actually play, etc.  Even if a player had an offer, would he want it being the 8th player and not playing much? These are good questions that can often be answered at camps if there's an interest in the school. Many kids discover a school/coach at camps that they otherwise wouldn't have considered. 

 

And if the coaches are exposed to the top kids, that's a bonus. 

The coach you see at camp is not necessarily the same coach that is seen by the players in the regular season. I would say 50% of the time recruiting coach is not the same coach the players see when they sign. Going to a camp is not going to help with that. Talking to the players on the team will.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, LawGenius305 said:

The coach you see at camp is not necessarily the same coach that is seen by the players in the regular season. I would say 50% of the time recruiting coach is not the same coach the players see when they sign. Going to a camp is not going to help with that. Talking to the players on the team will.

True in my experience. Got a huge interview as a HS junior at a BIG time DI program and did not get the head coach. My experience was still great, and very cool to look back on to have even been considered in any way/shape/form, but if the head coach isn't even gonna give you the time of day to talk or watch you hit a few shots, odds are you are going to have trouble convincing them you belong on their team for four years. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, LawGenius305 said:

The coach you see at camp is not necessarily the same coach that is seen by the players in the regular season. I would say 50% of the time recruiting coach is not the same coach the players see when they sign. Going to a camp is not going to help with that. Talking to the players on the team will.

100% agree, but it's important to get both perspectives. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golfquant said:

I think if it's a mid-tier school that typically recruits from #200-600 for a class it could be worth it to get on a coach's radar (assuming the player is qualified); it's really hard to distinguish yourself in that zone of ranking and any extra bit can help


You don’t have to pay to meet them and talk. We have found out a lot coaches are lazy. 

 

Recruitment is a two way street.  There are coaches that will drive across multiple states to see you play and wait until the round is over to talk to you.   I know this because  I seen it with my own kid.   
 

Play enough tournaments and you see who is out looking  at kids.   The ones who send out invites to camps are also the ones you want to avoid. Talking to players only confirms this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jayslaysongolf said:


You don’t have to pay to meet them and talk. We have found out a lot coaches are lazy. 

 

Recruitment is a two way street.  There are coaches that will drive across multiple states to see you play and wait until the round is over to talk to you.   I know this because  I seen it with my own kid.   
 

Play enough tournaments and you see who is out looking  at kids.   The ones who send out invites to camps are also the ones you want to avoid. Talking to players only confirms this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Absolutely correct. It's crazy how lazy many coaches are. Some of them are also so old they barely know how to use their email. I committed to a school in August before my senior year of high school. A mid-major DI coach who I visited emailed me in April (within a month and a half of graduation) asking me if I planned on attending his school despite his never extending a formal offer. Just bizarre. I would have totally considered it if he was even a little bit proactive about it. 

 

Point being, go play tournaments, try your best, and see where the chips fall. That is priority #1. Until you've played in a couple dozen you have no business going to a camp. You're basically just lighting money on fire. You can't seriously expect to meet a DI coach, look him dead in the eye, and tell him that you've played 8 tournaments ever and expect him to give out a coveted roster spot. That's their fall schedule. It's tough to differentiate yourself on scores alone, sure, but it's really easy to be overlooked if you don't have enough experience.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, kiawah said:

Absolutely correct. It's crazy how lazy many coaches are. Some of them are also so old they barely know how to use their email. I committed to a school in August before my senior year of high school. A mid-major DI coach who I visited emailed me in April (within a month and a half of graduation) asking me if I planned on attending his school despite his never extending a formal offer. Just bizarre. I would have totally considered it if he was even a little bit proactive about it. 

 

Point being, go play tournaments, try your best, and see where the chips fall. That is priority #1. Until you've played in a couple dozen you have no business going to a camp. You're basically just lighting money on fire. You can't seriously expect to meet a DI coach, look him dead in the eye, and tell him that you've played 8 tournaments ever and expect him to give out a coveted roster spot. That's their fall schedule. It's tough to differentiate yourself on scores alone, sure, but it's really easy to be overlooked if you don't have enough experience.  

100% agree on your criticism of many coaches being lazy (& old)...it's a cushy job without any pressure or accountability. 

As for your advice below on playing tournaments, I'm assuming everyone is already doing that. 

To reiterate, 300 D1 men's program so that's 600 spots per year (plus D3s). 

If in 9th grade, it's a great experience. 

However, if in 10th-11th grade and can't get into the top 200 or so, it probably doesn't make sense to attend any of these camps.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, golferdad8 said:

100% agree on your criticism of many coaches being lazy (& old)...it's a cushy job without any pressure or accountability. 

As for your advice below on playing tournaments, I'm assuming everyone is already doing that. 

To reiterate, 300 D1 men's program so that's 600 spots per year (plus D3s). 

If in 9th grade, it's a great experience. 

However, if in 10th-11th grade and can't get into the top 200 or so, it probably doesn't make sense to attend any of these camps.  

 

Sure, if you're really competitive by 9th grade why not. I can't speak to that. I still sucked then, so it wasn't on the table for me. If you're actually top 200 or so I still don't see why you wouldn't just go show off your skills in tournaments. Clearly you'd have the game to play big time college golf. 

 

It may sound obvious about the tournaments, which is a good sign for you/your kid because that means you're playing in them. But you'd be shocked at how many people I've seen go post a couple of good scores and then sit around idly waiting for an offer to come in that never does. Play as many as you can, in the cold, in the rain, in the wind, on bad courses, on great courses, whatever. Another good lesson is don't be too selective about course setups that suit your game. If you really need to boost your resume, sure, play the courses that suit you, but just know that in college being in the lineup is a privilege and you don't get to pick and choose. All the best

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, kiawah said:

The coach who is the best fit for you doesn't need $250+ just to meet you. The main purpose of camps is for the coaches to help fund their programs and for some players to get volunteer work on their resumes. It is a bit misguided to think that the studs of junior golf are ever going to these camps for recruiting purposes. If it is a top 50 DI program, there is a zero percent chance they are recruiting out of camps. Zero. They can essentially pick from the best junior players on earth. Odds are those guys are playing a full tournament schedule and don't have time to hit balls with Joe Schmo who grew up a Clemson/Duke/Florida State fan whose mom signed him up for the camp to get him out of the house for a few days of the summer. 

 

I'm not opposed to learning more about coaches, but what is the point in learning about the qualifying format at Wake Forest if you're a 4 handicap junior with no tournament experience? Sure, go get information, but be realistic. These coaches are by and large done recruiting their guys by the time they are sophomores in high school. They get the pick of the litter, not some kid who has a mediocre tournament resume and goes to a camp. People make way too much out of demonstrated interest. It takes zero skill to want to play DI golf. Everyone does. Differentiate yourself in tournaments, not by being kid #1000 who gets to shake coach's hand and act like a fan. 

You are taking it to the extreme,  everything is not so black and white. 

I know plenty of kids that are ranked within the top 100 and they went to some of these camps to meet coaches.  If you are junior ranked in the top 60-90, and trying to get to a top 15-20 program then a camp with a coach from that school might be attractive.      

 

Just because you shoot low does not imply you get noticed.  Even at that Elite level you are competing with other Elite golfers for coaches attention and vice versa.  

 

We have just gone through all of this- never went to a camp but all I can say is every situation is different.  No point going to a Wake camp if you do not have the chops to be play on that team, but similarly if you are good enough but not being able to get a response from the coach.. then why not?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, kcap said:

You are taking it to the extreme,  everything is not so black and white. 

I know plenty of kids that are ranked within the top 100 and they went to some of these camps to meet coaches.  If you are junior ranked in the top 60-90, and trying to get to a top 15-20 program then a camp with a coach from that school might be attractive.      

 

Just because you shoot low does not imply you get noticed.  Even at that Elite level you are competing with other Elite golfers for coaches attention and vice versa.  

 

We have just gone through all of this- never went to a camp but all I can say is every situation is different.  No point going to a Wake camp if you do not have the chops to be play on that team, but similarly if you are good enough but not being able to get a response from the coach.. then why not?

I mean, I'm acting under the impression that no one here is in the top 100. There are only 100 of those in the world, so it's pretty unlikely I'm going to encounter one here. If I am mistaken, my apologies, and I'd like to book a lesson with one of those top 100 fellows whenever they're available. 

 

My advice is directed more towards the non-world beaters like myself when I was being recruited. It's more of a sprint than a marathon. Every weekend that could be spent playing in a tournament needed to be spent on a tournament for me. Being noticed for 5 minutes at a camp wasn't going to change my trajectory. If you're a top 100 player don't listen to me and do whatever you are doing already. Seems like it's working. If not, then you might want to eschew the camps for practice and tournaments. They will serve you better. Last I checked, nobody ever moved up on the rankings on the driving range at a camp, but they certainly did in tournaments. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, kiawah said:

I mean, I'm acting under the impression that no one here is in the top 100. There are only 100 of those in the world, so it's pretty unlikely I'm going to encounter one here. If I am mistaken, my apologies, and I'd like to book a lesson with one of those top 100 fellows whenever they're available. 

 

My advice is directed more towards the non-world beaters like myself when I was being recruited. It's more of a sprint than a marathon. Every weekend that could be spent playing in a tournament needed to be spent on a tournament for me. Being noticed for 5 minutes at a camp wasn't going to change my trajectory. If you're a top 100 player don't listen to me and do whatever you are doing already. Seems like it's working. If not, then you might want to eschew the camps for practice and tournaments. They will serve you better. Last I checked, nobody ever moved up on the rankings on the driving range at a camp, but they certainly did in tournaments. 

That is mistake number 1 you just made.  A lot of parents on this forum have juniors that are ranked in the top 100 of their class and in some case top 100 overall.  A lot the kids are also going or have the potential/aspire for a top 15-20 D1 programs. It is not about taking lessons or saying my way is right but sharing information that can give you any edge to for the sake of your child.

 

I dismissed some of these camps for my son when he was in 9th or 10th grade.  At the end of day it did not matter since he is going to his 1st choice school but it might have made the process easier and maybe less stressful. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe so. I was also explicitly referring to top 100 overall since that's what coaches (in my experience) seemed to care most about. I was top 25ish in my state at one point and top 300ish in my grad class and nobody really cared, lol. To be fair I wasn't putting up the scores that were worth caring about often enough.

 

I'm just trying my best to share information that would help most people with a kid/kids themselves who have college golf aspirations and are asking questions. Typically, the kids/parents of kids in the top 100 don't need to ask questions. What they're doing is already more than good enough to play college golf. I apologize if I am misunderstanding my audience here. 

 

I know that people want to play for the top 20 teams. I did. Every competitive junior with the goal of playing in college does. In the spirit of sharing information that would give people like me (good players who can play collegiately but would be wasting their time trying to get the attention of the top 20 programs) an edge, I have disclosed what I think would help them. In my experience, everyone on the outside will try to send you down the same path as the best juniors in the world. It doesn't go all that great for most of them. If you have the ability to be a top 100 junior, then odds are it simply doesn't matter if you go to camp or play AJGAs or start writing poetry for that matter. Teams will want you and want you bad. That was never me. I am just trying to help those who are having a harder time getting recruited to set their priorities in a way that will maximize their chances. That's all.

 

Again, sorry if I misunderstood the context of the original post, but I am of the opinion that these camps are not worth focusing on. My younger brother got a personal invite to a Dartmouth camp, met the coach, got on with him great, and then got the news that he had already given out his only spot to another kid at the camp months before the camp took place. My brother also beat this kid multiple times that week and it didn't change a thing. Just be wary that many of these coaches will hold these camps even after the spots are gone and they are not all open to accepting more players no matter what you do at the camp. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

    • 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 Charles Schwab Challenge - Monday #1
      2024 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #1
      2024 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #2
      2024 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #3
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Keith Mitchell - WITB - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Rafa Campos - WITB - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      R Squared - WITB - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Martin Laird - WITB - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Paul Haley - WITB - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Tyler Duncan - WITB - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Min Woo Lee - WITB - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Austin Smotherman - WITB - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Lee Hodges - WITB - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Sami Valimaki - WITB - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
       
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Eric Cole's newest custom Cameron putter - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      New Super Stroke Marvel comic themed grips - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Ben Taylor's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Tyler Duncan's Axis 1 putter - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Cameron putters - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Chris Kirk's new Callaway Opus wedges - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      ProTC irons - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Dragon Skin 360 grips - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Cobra prototype putters - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
      SeeMore putters - 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
      • 0 replies
    • 2024 PGA Championship - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Please put  any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 PGA Championship - Monday #1
       
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Michael Block - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Patrick Reed - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Cam Smith - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Brooks Koepka - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Josh Speight - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Takumi Kanaya - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Kyle Mendoza - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Adrian Meronk - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Jordan Smith - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Jeremy Wells - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Jared Jones - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      John Somers - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Larkin Gross - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Tracy Phillips - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Jon Rahm - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Keita Nakajima - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Kazuma Kobori - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      David Puig - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
      Ryan Van Velzen - WITB - 2024 PGA Championship
       
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Ping putter covers - 2024 PGA Championship
      Bettinardi covers - 2024 PGA Championship
      Cameron putter covers - 2024 PGA Championship
      Max Homa - Titleist 2 wood - 2024 PGA Championship
      Scotty Cameron experimental putter shaft by UST - 2024 PGA Championship
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 13 replies
    • 2024 Wells Fargo Championship - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 Wells Fargo Championship - Monday #1
      2024 Wells Fargo Championship - Tuesday #1
      2024 Wells Fargo Championship - Tuesday #2
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Akshay Bhatia - WITB - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Matthieu Pavon - WITB - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Keegan Bradley - WITB - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Webb Simpson - WITB - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Emiliano Grillo - WITB - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Taylor Pendrith - WITB - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Kevin Tway - WITB - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
       
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Rory McIlroy - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      New Cobra equipment truck - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Eric Cole's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Custom Cameron putter - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Matt Kuchar's custom Bettinardi - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Justin Thomas - driver change - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Rickie Fowler - putter change - 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Rickie Fowler's new custom Odyssey Jailbird 380 putter – 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Tommy Fleetwood testing a TaylorMade Spider Tour X (with custom neck) – 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
      Cobra Darkspeed Volition driver – 2024 Wells Fargo Championship
       
       
       
       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 2 replies
    • 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson - Monday #1
      2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson - Monday #2
      2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson - Tuesday #1
      2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson - Tuesday #2
      2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson - Tuesday #3
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Pierceson Coody - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Kris Kim - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      David Nyfjall - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Adrien Dumont de Chassart - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Jarred Jetter - North Texas PGA Section Champ - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Richy Werenski - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Wesley Bryan - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Parker Coody - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Peter Kuest - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Blaine Hale, Jr. - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Kelly Kraft - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Rico Hoey - WITB - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
       
       
       
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Adam Scott's 2 new custom L.A.B. Golf putters - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
        • Haha
        • Like
      • 11 replies
    • 2024 Zurich Classic - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 Zurich Classic - Monday #1
      2024 Zurich Classic - Monday #2
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Alex Fitzpatrick - WITB - 2024 Zurich Classic
      Austin Cook - WITB - 2024 Zurich Classic
      Alejandro Tosti - WITB - 2024 Zurich Classic
      Davis Riley - WITB - 2024 Zurich Classic
      MJ Daffue - WITB - 2024 Zurich Classic
      Nate Lashley - WITB - 2024 Zurich Classic
       
       
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      MJ Daffue's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Zurich Classic
      Cameron putters - 2024 Zurich Classic
      Swag covers ( a few custom for Nick Hardy) - 2024 Zurich Classic
      Custom Bettinardi covers for Matt and Alex Fitzpatrick - 2024 Zurich Classic
       
       
       
      • 1 reply

×
×
  • Create New...