Dad Getting his High School Daughter into Golf

Question for the forum, advice needed.

My 16 year old daughter told me she wants to play golf. She just wants to whack the ball around and is willing to take some lessons so she can start to advance the ball on the course. 

I was going to give her my spare set, but several people told me that she can hurt herself, get tennis elbow, etc.  

My old sets are Mizuno’s and 714 AP2 with KBS X-Flex and C-Tapers (S+).

I know those are stiff for her. The weight doesn’t seem to bother her. Do I really need to get her ladies clubs while she is just starting to learn how to hit and strike the ball. 

once she does I have no issue getting her a nice set. And if I need to start her on ladies clubs, what is something decent, but not crazy cash that she can use and grow into. 

I have my TM M1 I can give her. I can just change the shaft to a light softer shaft for her. Or my old Adam’s Speedline Fast 12 LS.  I have a couple of TM tips laying around and can get a cheap ladies shaft for. 

I also have an extra 3 and 5 wood laying around to do the same. 
Tour Edge Exotics Beta and an RBZ.  
Are the heads the same for men and women. Just the shorter, lighter, softer shaft or are the heads different. Same question for the hybrids. I have RBZ Tour hybrids. 

Let me know your thoughts and maybe what cheapie irons I can get. I saw new Wilson Staff ladies irons on one of the sights for like $500. 6-PW.  Not sure if that’s something to do or get like a Callaway Combo set for close to &1,000.

Titleist 915 D2, Motore Speeder 661

TEE XCG-7 Beta 16.5*, Ozik Red Tie 7Q3 or TaylorMade RBZ 15* w/Ozik Red Tie 7Q3

Adams Idea A12 Hybrid (21), D+ HY92
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW, KBS C-Taper S+
Vokey Spin Mill, 50, 56 (bent to 55), 60
Odyssey Versa 90 #7 (White/Black)

Following - my female 16 y/o cousin has recently asked me to teach her the basics. She's a brilliant tennis player/athlete but has never swung a golf club.

My plan is to work with her on 60, SW, 9i, 7i, 5hi, (3W or D). Grip, stance, backswing, downswing. Easy tempo, make contact & get the ball in the air.

The 60 is a Cleveland in standard wedge flex, the SW/9i/7i are Stiff '88 Wilson Goosenecks (lol), the 5hi is a Regular Adams, and the wood set (Wilson 5W/3W/D) is in Ladies flex & was $8 at Goodwill. Minus the woods... are these great for a beginner? Probably not. What about for a 16 y/o girl? ...also no. 

Are they fine to swing easy & get a feel for the game of golf? IMO, absolutely. If the equipment proves to be an issue or barrier to fun, grabbing a few used clubs in appropriate spec from a thrift store for <$20 is no issue.

If/when she is keen to build out her own full set I'll be right there to help build it with her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Definitely get her clubs that suit her size and strength 

otherwise it will make the task next to impossible 

great advice so far above 

good luck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ping G430 Max - Accra Fx3.0 140-M0 / VA Nemesys 6-S

Mizuno ST-Max 3W - LIN-Q M40X Red 5F3

Ping G430 7W - AD-DI 7-S 
Cobra King Tour 4-PW - Modus 105-S
Cleveland RTX6 50 / 54 - DG spinner / 60 - Oban CT 125-S
PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack 

2 hours ago, Antnee94 said:

My 16 year old daughter told me she wants to play golf. She just wants to whack the ball around and is willing to take some lessons so she can start to advance the ball on the course. 

I was going to give her my spare set, but several people told me that she can hurt herself, get tennis elbow, etc.  

I know those are stiff for her. The weight doesn’t seem to bother her. Do I really need to get her ladies clubs while she is just starting to learn how to hit and strike the ball. 

once she does I have no issue getting her a nice set. And if I need to start her on ladies clubs, what is something decent, but not crazy cash that she can use and grow into. 

I have my TM M1 I can give her. I can just change the shaft to a light softer shaft for her. Or my old Adam’s Speedline Fast 12 LS.  I have a couple of TM tips laying around and can get a cheap ladies shaft for. 

Are the heads the same for men and women. Just the shorter, lighter, softer shaft or are the heads different. Same question for the hybrids. I have RBZ Tour hybrids. 

Let me know your thoughts and maybe what cheapie irons I can get. I saw new Wilson Staff ladies irons on one of the sights for like $500. 6-PW.  Not sure if that’s something to do or get like a Callaway Combo set for close to &1,000.

I would buy her a starter set.  Just a few irons and a wedge putter and fairway wood.  If she has never played before she is not going to playing on the team anyway!  no need to get a new set or a full set for that matter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Antnee94 said:

If the weight doesn't seem to bother her, you can always re-shaft them with ladies flex shafts and cut to length. Maybe try a driver and a couple of irons to see how she likes it. Or 

buy her one of the complete box sets. A decent set she can keep for many years. 

• Thanks 1

At a minimum, re-shaft the irons. Those flexes and shafts are difficult for many men to swing. Like someone else said, take her to a store and let her swing some ladies/senior shafted clubs. See which ones she likes the most. Part of the fun in golf in trying stuff out. It's part of the experience. The information you really need to find out is what kind of shaft is best for her.

In general, for a beginner, I'd recommend SW, PW, 8i, 6i, [4 or 5 hybrid is optional], 22* fairway wood, Driver and a putter (obviously). Most beginners won't be able to hit a 5 iron or stronger and their strike quality makes the 9 and 7 optional as well until they show a yardage gap. For the SW I'd recommend something like a 60*/58*14K Vokey (those have a ton of bounce which makes chipping and sand shots easier). Take what heads you have lying around, plus maybe a couple of 5-year-old (in decent condition) heads you snag off eBay (like for the 22* fairway wood and maybe a 4 or 5 hybrid) and just buy a few women's or senior men's flex shafts depending on what feels best to her. 

Men's and Women's clubs are essentially the same. Most of the difference is marketing, I'm sure there's some examples where it makes a difference. But it's not enough to justify buying women's specific club heads if you've already got extras laying around.  If you look at Titleist's website for instance, there's no "women's" clubs. Women’s Golf Equipment | Club Fitting & Custom Options | Titleist.

If you price it out, between re-shafting and maybe buying 1 or 2 eBay heads you'll spend less on her bag than you would a single fairway wood or driver for yourself. She will get something that she's had input on, which mentally and emotionally is helpful because now she's got some buy-in on what she's swinging. It won't feel like dad is "being cheap on her" and she can see what the process is that a golfer goes through to pick equipment. Plus while you're at the store you can play around with stuff that's on sale as well, which is always fun!

Hope it goes well for you. Playing golf with my father is one of the things I'm so thankful I got to enjoy for as long as I did.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://www.ebay.com/itm/326009158124?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=jU5qX5DTRGy&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=fngxgzucs4k&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

These are what we got. Ours are in graphite though. They actually feel really good. I don't mind hitting them at the range. My daughter is 5'2" and swings with tons of tempo.  But she's still 5'2"....   

Seriously, go liiiiiiiite on the shaft. 

• Thanks 1

Or, take the C Tapers out and put some lighter graphite or steel shafts in.  Problem solved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

🤖 A.I Smoke TD 10.5 w/ GD VF 5S

Sim 2 Ti 5W w/Diamana TB 70S

2024 Apex UW w/Tensei 1K Pro Blue 70S

Apex Pro 4-5 Nippon Modus 105S 

Apex CB 6-PW Nippon Modus 105S 

Jaws Raw 50S, 54W, 58Z

Butter Putter

Chrome Tour X

@Antnee94 I've been fitting my daughter's clubs, and playing weekly with her for a tick over 30 years.  Last few years, we have done very well in a co-ed league.

First, I recommend you and her go pick out a good carry bag. 

Second, set a date for you and her to go play in an evening 9 hole league or scramble.  Now she has an event to work for.

Third,  set some time for you and her to go practice and play every week.  Clubhouse soda and burger after.

Our golf club recipe:  since she was in HS, I have always had her in PING irons w/ Graphite shafts.  She has bounced between Cobra and Callaway woods, and I get her hand me downs on the woods.  Currently we both play Maltby hybrids and wedges.  She likes Odyssey putters, again I get the hand me downs.  I used to pull the shafts from her old Ping irons, and recycle them with used stiff pull shafts for my bag.  I got into club fitting and building to support her golf journey.  

Shoes + golf outfits I would say defer to Mom.

Lots of good ladies teach golf , and some courses have drop in kinda of stuff.

• Thanks 1

When my middle daughter was in high school she said she was going to play on the school team. Completely out of left field as she never expressed a desire to play with me or her brothers. Several years before I bought a women’s set for my wife who used them for 6 lessons and 5 holes before deciding golf wasn’t for her. My daughter played one year on the team and as she was a good athlete did OK, but didn’t continue playing. I managed to get her to play in a couple of scrambles with me and her brother, and as she could hit a drive 200 we used her tee shots all day. She had fun but has no interest in the game.

I guess my point is look for a cheap women’s set and don invest a lot of cash. It may be a very short phase as after all, your dealing with a teenage female.

• Thanks 1

Ping G400 Max Ventus Blue TR

Ping G425 Tensi Orange 3W

Ping G30 5W Tensi Orange 5W

Ping G425 Hybrid Tensi Orange 4H

Ping G425 5-S Recoil 780 ES Smacwrap F4

Ping Glide LW

Bettinardi Studio 28cs

How tall is she and what activities is she proficient in (another sport or a dancer)? Ask the golf instructor who is going to give her lessons what clubs she should have to start, it might just be one iron? She can use one of your old putters to start. Once she learns to make a golf swing, the instructor should be able to recommend which shaft flex is appropriate, either by her distance or if they can put her on a launch monitor to determine avg swing speed.

• Thanks 1

Ping G400 Max 10.5° Distanza SR

Ping G425 SFT 3 & 5, Distanza SR

Ping G30 4H R

Cleveland Launcher XL 6-PW, Projext X Catalyst 60 R

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50°, Project X Catalyst 80 R

Cleveland CBX 56° Full Face, Project X Catalyst 80 R

Evnroll ER10 34" Winn ProX 1.18 grip

Srixon Soft Feel

Thank you everyone for the replies. 

I don’t even know why I didn’t think of restarting my Mizuno or Titleist Irons. 

that’s a great idea. I can do the same with some of my FWs and Hybrids. 

we are heading to the PGA Tour Superstore tonight after dinner. Hopefully a couple of the guys I trust are there. 

I’ll let her hit some clubs. If I can get a deal or they tell me to buy the older combo sets online I’ll do that. 

funny story about her. I played in a golf outing a few years ago with her. She wasn’t hitting her junior clubs well. She grabbed my M1 and all of a sudden started crushing the drives. We were all shocked. Needless to say the next year she lost it. I’m getting her lessons also. 

I love this kid, but me trying to teach her is rough. Even just the basics. 
it’s like teaching her to drive. She knows everything. Thank god for her mom!  LOL. 😂 

I will chime in here.  31 years as a HS boys/girls golf coach.  Rural- small school.   I have helped MANY young ladies get started with the correct equipment.   I also had the pleasure of fitting my daughter from age 5 to now 23.  

I am a believer in having the player have only a few clubs to choose from early in ones golfing career.   

Here is my .02    IF you have club building skills at all.  I would go with Maltby or Hireko components.

If not-- go with Maltby as they build for free.  

https://www.golfworks.com/maltby-m890-driver-pak-m890-shaft/p/pma0318lt/ Highest loft!   Edit to use the 890 Shaft.   SOLID choice

Driver- 25 degree hybrid-  #7 - PW- GW- Putter

Hybrid off the fairway until she develops a bit more skill-- then a 18-20 degree fwy wood can be added.

I had a fellow coach who started HS girls who had not played with  #3 wood-  # 7 Iron-  PW-  Putter

That was IT.   AND-- they could not hit the #3 off the fairway until they had developed and reached a target score.  

Results-- were SOLID.   His girls always played solid golf by the end of their first season.  They trusted the clubs and kept the ball IN PLAY.

Have a great time with your daughter

Edited by mustang
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Antnee94 said:

I got her the Strata set for $499. 

my guy was at the PGA store and fitted her.  she was standard ladies length and flex.  And the men’s senior flex was a bit much for her. She said these clubs felt much better than mine. She felt the flex finally. She hit 4 bombs with a pitching wedge 125 yards in the simulator.  My jaw dropped. 

my pro showed up that I’ve been with forever. I’m taking her for her first lesson next week. 

she just stole my Ogio American Flag Stars and Stripes golf bag and my AmerIcan flag head covers (socks) with the Pom Poms.

it will be a fun summer. 

As a high school golf coach, I'm happy you went this route.  Having clubs too heavy for both boys and girls makes the game not as enjoyable for them, and it helps create bad habits with their swings because they are not strong enough to swing adult men's steel shafts in irons or stiffer shafts in woods yet. I've seen too many kids with clubs that are way too heavy for them to swing properly.  Golf is hard enough as it is, and having equipment that isn't close to what is needed for a golfer at the time doesn't make it any easier.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WITB
Driver: 10.5* Stealth 2 Plus set 1 click lower upright setting- Accra FX 2.0 270 M4 

Fairways & Hybrids: TM Stealth2 Plus 5 wood turned down to 17* (AV Raw White 75s); 21* Callaway UW (Tour AD TP 8s); 
Irons: Srixon MKII ZX5 4 Iron (Recoil Utility 110 F4), 5-PW Srixon ZX7 (DG AMT White s300)
Wedges: Tour Satin Cleveland RTX6 48* Mid bent to 49* and 52* bent to 54*;  RTX Zipcore Tour Rack Raw 56* Mid bent to 58* (All wedges with DGTI s400 shafts)

Putter: Toulon Las Vegas h4.5 or Kingston KP1 Carbon Oil Can (both with Stability Tour Black shafts)

13 hours ago, Antnee94 said:

my guy was at the PGA store and fitted her.  she was standard ladies length and flex.  And the men’s senior flex was a bit much for her. She said these clubs felt much better than mine. She felt the flex finally. She hit 4 bombs with a pitching wedge 125 yards in the simulator.  My jaw dropped. 

my pro showed up that I’ve been with forever. I’m taking her for her first lesson next week. 

she just stole my Ogio American Flag Stars and Stripes golf bag and my AmerIcan flag head covers (socks) with the Pom Poms.

it will be a fun summer. 

Not that your daughter is looking to play HS golf, my daughter played 4 years. If I knew then what I know now, I wish I had followed what Mustang posted. Have them learn and master as few clubs as possible to shoot bogey golf. Once they have that down, add clubs to the bag. And with the bag/head covers, I've learned, when it comes to golf, women like colorful equipment. If she is hitting 125 yd pitching wedges, sounds like she'll progress quickly this summer

• Thanks 1

Ping G30 4H R

Srixon Soft Feel

1 hour ago, Milfordlefty said:

If she is hitting 125 yd pitching wedges, sounds like she'll progress quickly this summer

When I saw those numbers come up on the simulator, I was like WOW, WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!

I just filled her bag up with the essentials. Balls, tees, markers, sun screen, bug spray, band aids, advil, etc.  

I’m hoping I can get over to Bethpage range and the greens to play and practice with her. 

On 4/26/2024 at 2:14 AM, mustang said:

I will chime in here.  31 years as a HS boys/girls golf coach.  Rural- small school.   I have helped MANY young ladies get started with the correct equipment.   I also had the pleasure of fitting my daughter from age 5 to now 23.  

I am a believer in having the player have only a few clubs to choose from early in ones golfing career.   

Here is my .02    IF you have club building skills at all.  I would go with Maltby or Hireko components.

https://www.golfworks.com/maltby-m890-driver-pak-m890-shaft/p/pma0318lt/ Highest loft!   Edit to use the 890 Shaft.   SOLID choice

Hybrid off the fairway until she develops a bit more skill-- then a 18-20 degree fwy wood can be added.

I had a fellow coach who started HS girls who had not played with  #3 wood-  # 7 Iron-  PW-  Putter

That was IT.   AND-- they could not hit the #3 off the fairway until they had developed and reached a target score.  

Results-- were SOLID.   His girls always played solid golf by the end of their first season.  They trusted the clubs and kept the ball IN PLAY.

I agree,  but i would not advocate that bag set up, but use a 7W/21* or 9W/23* as a "driver", since forgiveness in woods is larger than in Hybrids, and distance becomes a tad longer, and i really think a SW (54-56*) is a better choice out of a green bunker and short approach than a GW is, but thats my opinion.

Back to the topic, and shaft WEIGHT / FLEX.
- In my studio, i made a lot of experiments to figure out how things really worked, and we found a 25 yr old woman who never made a Golf swing in her life as a "lab rat".
- My local PGA pro, gave her about 10 minutes of simple and basic swing instruction, and we let her try a #9 iron with DG S400.
- She striped it.....then we tried a 45 gram ladies flex graphite...big issues...

How can that be?
- The answer is, a club as heavy as the one with DGS 400, will be close to impossible for her to move "off the tracks", so when its started, it will run like a train on rails, her strength and lack of swing tech cant prevent it, but it does NOT mean its a good fit, we was witness to a club where its almost a "gyro effect" present.

- Then why was the 45 grams shafted club problematic then?
Because she still have NOT developed a swing "memory" in her body, and the weight is so low, she dont get any help or "gyro effect" swinging this clubs, so any movement (wrong) she was doing, made a influence on the clubs, while the S400 shafted club was too heavy vs her strength, so she was prevented from making any influence on it after the club had started from the top.

In the other end, we have the example of the grooved low HDCP player, who for the fun, grabs his wife's driver with 45 grams ladies flex, and stripe it again and again, like he never done anything else in his life.

How can that be?

- The player has a grooved swing, so he is able to swing, WITHOUT "assistance" from shaft weight, and the soft flex forces him to use swing tech, not power, so he is doing everything like we should, so his timing is perfect, and impact becomes very good.

Weight is a stabilizer, but too high, will drain energy to early, too light (for a beginner), dont deliver the assistance shaft weight can deliver, so find the "golden middle way", where too little or too much is both wrong, the same goes for feel of flex, who is mostly a trigger for how much power we put on that club.

If feel of is too strong, the player will swing out of his shoes to make it work and feel better, and if its too soft, it might reduce his potential club speed more than good is, so again, find the golden middle way.

Thats why men's clubs with 130 grams X flex should be out of the question for Juniors, no matter how short we cut them, both weight and flex is killers for a good golf swing, and the pleasure to play golf.

Edited by Howard_Jones

DO NOT SEND PMs WITH CLUB TECH QUESTIONS - USE THE PUBLIC FORUM.

On 4/25/2024 at 8:24 PM, Antnee94 said:

it will be a fun summer. 

Good job!  The ad hoc advice about what to get in general is bad advice - and getting her fitted was 100% the right thing to do.  Kids of any age swinging clubs too stiff is always a mistake.  But defaulting to "women's" or flexible or graphite just because it's a 16 year old girl is a mistake as well.  My 16 year old daughter would have hooked graphite, ladies flex irons off the planet, lol, so you never know unless you have someone get some comparisons and baselines.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/25/2024 at 7:14 PM, mustang said:

Totally disagree that such a 4 club setup is "it" for starting new players but won't argue about it.  Our girls started with basic sets but at a young age and progressed.  But learning basic golf skills for many older kids starting out allows them to take advantage of the benefits of different clubs and especially lofts pretty easily.  3w, 7i is a ridiculous gap and not productive, for example, and they'll benefit more off the tee for many reasons from having a driver, not a 3w.

• Like 1

Please notice-- "A fellow golf coach".   His results with novice HS girls was solid.   They progressed into more clubs once they gained proficiency.   They kept the ball in the fairway was their coaches goal.  A good one at the level of HS girls golf we experienced .    Hitting a club errantly FARTHER was what he avoided.   

I do know that the lower the skill level-- the fewer clubs=gaps that exist.   

We were also referencing a HS girl who suddenly showed interest in golfing...  The investment of a few clubs vs an entire set was the premise of the question?? 

Edited by mustang

1 hour ago, mustang said:

Please notice-- "A fellow golf coach".   His results with novice HS girls was solid.   They progressed into more clubs once they gained proficiency.   They kept the ball in the fairway was their coaches goal.  A good one at the level of HS girls golf we experienced .    Hitting a club errantly FARTHER was what he avoided.   

I do know that the lower the skill level-- the fewer clubs=gaps that exist.   

We were also referencing a HS girl who suddenly showed interest in golfing...  The investment of a few clubs vs an entire set was the premise of the question?? 

No, investment of "a few clubs" wasn't the premise of the original question, but not important.

Happy a HS golf coach has had success with such a rigid approach, but the fact he coaches high school golf doesn't really add much to the equation and doesn't mean anyone else has to agree with it. Again not looking to argue, just expressing a dissenting opinion.  

4 hours ago, Howard_Jones said:

I agree,  but i would not advocate that bag set up, but use a 7W/21* or 9W/23* as a "driver", since forgiveness in woods is larger than in Hybrids, and distance becomes a tad longer, and i really think a SW (54-56*) is a better choice out of a green bunker and short approach than a GW is, but thats my opinion.

Back to the topic, and shaft WEIGHT / FLEX.
- In my studio, i made a lot of experiments to figure out how things really worked, and we found a 25 yr old woman who never made a Golf swing in her life as a "lab rat".
- My local PGA pro, gave her about 10 minutes of simple and basic swing instruction, and we let her try a #9 iron with DG S400.
- She striped it.....then we tried a 45 gram ladies flex graphite...big issues...

How can that be?
- The answer is, a club as heavy as the one with DGS 400, will be close to impossible for her to move "off the tracks", so when its started, it will run like a train on rails, her strength and lack of swing tech cant prevent it, but it does NOT mean its a good fit, we was witness to a club where its almost a "gyro effect" present.

- Then why was the 45 grams shafted club problematic then?
Because she still have NOT developed a swing "memory" in her body, and the weight is so low, she dont get any help or "gyro effect" swinging this clubs, so any movement (wrong) she was doing, made a influence on the clubs, while the S400 shafted club was too heavy vs her strength, so she was prevented from making any influence on it after the club had started from the top.

In the other end, we have the example of the grooved low HDCP player, who for the fun, grabs his wife's driver with 45 grams ladies flex, and stripe it again and again, like he never done anything else in his life.

How can that be?

- The player has a grooved swing, so he is able to swing, WITHOUT "assistance" from shaft weight, and the soft flex forces him to use swing tech, not power, so he is doing everything like we should, so his timing is perfect, and impact becomes very good.

Weight is a stabilizer, but too high, will drain energy to early, too light (for a beginner), dont deliver the assistance shaft weight can deliver, so find the "golden middle way", where too little or too much is both wrong, the same goes for feel of flex, who is mostly a trigger for how much power we put on that club.

If feel of is too strong, the player will swing out of his shoes to make it work and feel better, and if its too soft, it might reduce his potential club speed more than good is, so again, find the golden middle way.

Thats why men's clubs with 130 grams X flex should be out of the question for Juniors, no matter how short we cut them, both weight and flex is killers for a good golf swing, and the pleasure to play golf.

I witnessed this years ago playing in a couples 3some. One of the guys who was about a 6-8 cap and played a Cleveland driver (stiff) was so disgusted with his driver he borrowed the other ladies driver to tee off with it was a Callaway Gems model and he was striping straight arrow about 250 yds on the back nine.

(She hit it about 100-120 yds and not that good) and she wouldn't sell it to him. lol

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Hawkeye77 said:

No, investment of "a few clubs" wasn't the premise of the original question, but not important.

Happy a HS golf coach has had success with such a rigid approach, but the fact he coaches high school golf doesn't really add much to the equation and doesn't mean anyone else has to agree with it. Again not looking to argue, just expressing a dissenting opinion.  

From 2nd line of OP

"My 16 year old daughter told me she wants to play golf. She just wants to whack the ball around and is willing to take some lessons so she can start to advance the ball on the course."

I initially thought the title was getting into high school competitive golf, nope, just a 16 year old who wants whack the ball around.

But, he bought her a lower price OEM set and she acquisitioned his USA bag/headcovers. All is good in their world, hope it is good in your world too.

• Thanks 1

Ping G30 4H R

Srixon Soft Feel

On 4/27/2024 at 3:06 PM, Milfordlefty said:

All is good in their world, hope it is good in your world too.

All is good. Especially in my world. My daughter wants to play golf with me and I just got fitted for my new irons. Mizuno Pro 245s. With a new navy, red, and white bag. LOL

I’m really looking forward to some twilight rounds with her this summer. 

• Like 1