Just got home from Augusta National....

Met Mr. Scotty Cameron Pics included...
I took my 7 yr old daughter to Augusta National today. She is in the first tee program and very into golf. I told her when she gets old enough I would take her to Augusta National... Well.....According to her she was old enough... LOL...We actually met up with Scott, Andy, Lee, Jay and other friends on the board but lost them quickly around the putting green. We walked a few holes and came back towards the range to try to find them. All of of sudden Mr. Cameron walks out. My daughter ask for a pic and autograph and he was more than happy to sign her pin flag and take the pics with us...Mr. Cameron is a class act.... I included the pics and will send more of Augusta National later....I am quite excited and had to post these pics first...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a truely amazing experience. I am sure you and your daughter will remember that day forever.

On a side note, it was nice to see a "positive Scotty" experience shared on this board. Seems to be a bunch of haters out there, but I have always been a fan of him and his work.

That is a great story.

TaylorMade SIM2 10.5*, Ventus Black 6X 
TaylorMade SIM2 3W 15*, Ventus Blue 7X
TaylorMade SIM2 3H 19.5*, Ventus Blue 9X

TaylorMade P770 4-5, P7MC 6-PW, DG TI X100
TaylorMade MG2 50, 54, 58, DG TI S400

TaylorMade Spider X

mate

as we say in OZ " thats gold " mate , shame us blokes here in OZ are so far away , id love to go to Augusta and have a peek during the masters

Cheers

TM M3 440 9" Degree / 661 111 in X spec Speeder Shaft
TM M3 15 Fairway / 757 Speeder Shaft S Spec
Ping G25 17deg Hybrid Accra Shaft X Spec
Mizuno MP18 Blades Modus 3 Tours 3-PW - S Flex
Titleist SM 6 50, 54 & 58
Scotty Cameron Circle T Tour only

Very cool of Mr. Cameron. I am often quick to flame his putters but he showed real class in this instance!

Thanks for the pictures. Really reaffirm just how special and how beautiful the place is! Your daughter is super cute, perhaps the next superstar of the LPGA :good:

Taylor Made Sim 9.5 Degree w/ Ventus Black 6X

Taylor Made Sim Ti 3 Wood w/ Diamana Fairway Ltd 75X

Taylor Made UDI #3 w/ Diamana Thump 100X

Titleist T100S 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0

Titleist SM8 50/54/58 x/ Project X 6.0

Evnroll ER2.B

Thanks for the pics. What a cutie, your daughter is. I'm sure that will be one of the most unforgettable days of her life, and I'm sure yours as well. Looking forward to some more pics. What a buzz killer having to go back to work today.

:smilie_titty: TSi2 10.5 GD IZ5 
:smilie_ping: G410 5 & 7 FW Alta CB 65g
:smilie_ping: G410 4 hybrid Alta CB
:smilie_titty:T100S/T200 Jet Black Combo AMT Black R300 
Vokey SM 7 54/58

Vokey SM8 46*
TM Custom My Spider 35" 

ProV1X No. 12

I met Mr. Cameron a couple of years ago during a practice round at what looks like the same area ,between the clubhouse and the range near the players entrance to the clubhouse.He was a genuinely nice man. He answered all our questions and even initiated alot of the conversation. We got his autograph . Not a hurried scribble, he takes the time to make a large elegant signature. He even includes his crown symbol in his autograph. To me it spoke volumes about his commitment to quality in the putters bearing his name.

Yes, He did the same signature for us. It looks sweet with the crown above it. I will post a pic when I get home.... I am back at work today and it sucks...I really wish I was back in golfers heaven today..... :good:

I met Mr. Cameron a couple of years ago during a practice round at what looks like the same area ,between the clubhouse and the range near the players entrance to the clubhouse.He was a genuinely nice man. He answered all our questions and even initiated alot of the conversation. We got his autograph . Not a hurried scribble, he takes the time to make a large elegant signature. He even includes his crown symbol in his autograph. To me it spoke volumes about his commitment to quality in the putters bearing his name.
That is so friggin SWEET. I'm insanely jealous.

I agree with all the posts...great experience that will last a lifetime. You're an awesome dad!

I'm scheduled to be a dad before the end of this week...it's stories like yours that really get me psyched for fatherhood!

Thanks for the pics and for sharing!

-Andrew

Andrew, Congrats on being a Dad...It is something very special..... I also have a 5 year old that is asking when I can take her and mom... I might be taking the whole family next year.... :good:

That is so friggin SWEET. I'm insanely jealous.

I agree with all the posts...great experience that will last a lifetime. You're an awesome dad!

I'm scheduled to be a dad before the end of this week...it's stories like yours that really get me psyched for fatherhood!

Thanks for the pics and for sharing!

-Andrew

Andrew, Congrats on being a Dad...It is something very special..... I also have a 5 year old that is asking when I can take her and mom... I might be taking the whole family next year.... :good:

Thanks! I'm sooooooo looking forward to it...and I plan on doing things just like you described, I just can't wait!

Totally jealous!!! This was the year my daughter and I were supposed to be at the Masters! We had free tickets to go on Wednesday. Due to some family circumstances, we had to move away from Georgia and will not be able to go back to attend the event.

Priceless memories....

Nike Vr Pro Limited 8* w/Matrix Black Tie 6m3
Nike Vr Pro Limited 15* w/Matrix Black Tie 7m3
Nike Vr TW Blades w/TT X100
Nike Vr Pro 54/58 w/S400
Nike Method Matter B1-07