I will not be surprised to find this thread deleted.

I have not been on this site long and have not posted in a long while. I am member of many forums and never had I seen a site so quick to delete posts senselessly.

Censorship is one thing, but to delete based on one’s bias opinion, is just plain wrong. I do understand, give a kid some responsibility and he can abuse it as it was in this case.

Delete this thread banned me, who cares. I will lurk around for the time being and will reframe from posting, passing along information or share any thoughts. But then again, what do I know about golf.

Club builder hobbyist for the last 19 years.

Driver: Ping G400 Max 10.5 Stock Alta (need shaft fitting)
Fairway Wood: Ryoma F5
Hybrid: TaylorMade M6 4H & 6H
Irons: OnOff Kuro 2015 6 - PW
Wedge: Cleveland RTX4 50, 54 and 58
Putter: S.C. GoLo 3
Ball: TaylorMade TP5X
Club hoe, builder, fitter and tester as hobbyist since 1993

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want deleted posts, go to BSG.

This place will delete some posts that probably should have stayed, but is more likely just to lock the topic.

I've been known to speak my mind and butt heads with the management here, but it's still ultimately their board.

I'd be interested to know what you posted that got 409'd.

Mizuno ST200G 9° / Aldila Synergy Black Proto 75-TX   
TC Callaway XHot 3DEEP 13° / Project X-10A2 (The Dog's Balls!)

TC Callaway X2Hot 5DEEP 18.5° / Project X-10A2 (The Dog's Balls Part Deux)

Mizuno CLK 20° Hybrid / Project X-HA1 or MP20 HMB 20° / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x

Raw Mizuno MP-63 5-PW / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Mizuno T20 Raw 50-07 /  Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Mizuno T20 Raw 54-08 / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7

Mizuno T20 Raw 60-10 / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7
Mizuno M-Craft I Blue Ion 365g

Most times you will never hear anymore from a person with a thread that this web site edits. It is because they are most times suspended with no explanation or recourse.

That's simply not true. If someone breaks the rules, a warning will be given. If it's a big violation, we do sometimes suspend people for maybe 30 days, but an explanation will be sent.

But I would really like to know what post or thread the OP is talking about?

What's the problem, dude?

The rules here aren't that hard to follow. Did you at least have the common courtesy to READ THEM?

a** U ME

That spells assume by the way.

If I broke the rules, I would understand and wouldn’t have bothered to post this thread.

If you want deleted posts, go to BSG.

This place will delete some posts that probably should have stayed, but is more likely just to lock the topic.

I've been known to speak my mind and butt heads with the management here, but it's still ultimately their board.

I'd be interested to know what you posted that got 409'd.

This was last year. Since, I haven't been on here. I came on about two weeks ago and got a PM from that same kid that deleted posts after posts senselessly.

reason for this thread.

You are bringing this up a year after the fact and providing no details? I'm not sure I see the point of this thread.

If I haven’t been on here for a while, first thing you seen when one comes back, is a reminder of the past bitterness. I would think that would leave a bad taste in your mouth no?

Let me understand this, you are complaining about a thread that was deleted last year?? This has been the most responsible and liberal site I've ever participated on. You follow the rules and your good to go. If you don't, there's really not a lot of sympathy for you. :man_in_love:

scroll up and read

This was last year. Since, I haven't been on here. I came on about two weeks ago and got a PM from that same kid that deleted posts after posts senselessly.

reason for this thread.

Fair enough, you can carry a grudge all you'd like.

However, I think you'd be hard pressed to find another golf forum that takes as much feedback from its members as ours. Case in point this thread not being deleted despite your best efforts to gain martyrdom.

We frequently take our members opinions and advice to heart, and I wonder why you failed to bring it up in our last "airing of grievances":

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=154224

Also, as mods we frequently receive honest feedback from the owners when we don't do our jobs right. Case in point, a PM I got from easyyy many moons ago:

Why did you lock the thread?

My opinion of this matter is this...

I am looking at this as an outsider. I took off my Admin WRX hat and read how you closed this thread and I thought you were "Mr Bigshot". I mean you essentially said all of you guys are asses I am have power to tell you so and lock the thread. So there.

So if you've got such a big problem, how about going about solving it through the right channels?

I say delete this thread just to piss this guy off

[size=5][u][b][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1513458-recap-titleist-prov1-experience-thread-july-12-13-behind-the-scenes-at-titleist-headquarters/page__st__90#entry15871330"][color=#ff0000]Titleist[/color] [color=#000000]ProV1[/color] [color=#ff0000]Experience[/color] [color=#000000]7/12/17-7/13/17[/color][/url][/b][/u][/size]

TaylorMade M5 with speeder 667 xstiff
Titleist 915 Fd 15 with diamana d+80 xstiff
Titleist 909h 19* with voodoo stiff
Titleist ap2 716 4-gw with Amt x100
Vokey sm6 54, 58 with Amt x100
Scotty Studio Stainless Newport 2

You are bringing this up a year after the fact and providing no details? I'm not sure I see the point of this thread.

If I haven’t been on here for a while, first thing you seen when one comes back, is a reminder of the past bitterness. I would think that would leave a bad taste in your mouth no?

Sure, but I would probably just suck it up and move on. This is a great site, no need for you to leave. Just let bygones be bygones, no need to rehash it. JMO

I wouldn't be shocked!

Very friendly here BTW

Let me understand this, you are complaining about a thread that was deleted last year?? This has been the most responsible and liberal site I've ever participated on. You follow the rules and your good to go. If you don't, there's really not a lot of sympathy for you. :man_in_love:

scroll up and read

No thanks, I spent a little to much time on this thread as it is. Good luck to you and hope you enjoy the many other informative threads.

I wouldn't be shocked!

Very friendly here BTW

Dude, quit rehashing everything and either get over it or leave. You keep posting a negative reply to everything in this topic. These guys are very very liberal about what is posted here in my opinion and I think 99% of others would say the same thing.

[quote name='Riuzzi' post='1061318' date='May 9 2008, 03:16 PM'That's simply not true. If someone breaks the rules, a warning will be given. If it's a big violation, we do sometimes suspend people for maybe 30 days, but an explanation will be sent.

This is completely untrue.

I've been suspended 3 times and have never received an explanation. My first warning said something to the effect that the mods are too busy to tell me what I did wrong, and that I should go back and figure it out for myself. I thought the warning pertained to an argument I was having with someone about whether or not Barry Bonds used steroids, so I stopped posting about that. Turned out the warning must have been about some remarks about Boo Weekley. I later posted a silly joke about Boo, and was suspended and told to come back "when I got over my Boo Weekley issues", whatever that means. But had I known that was what the warning was for, I never would have posted anything more about him.

In any case, after each suspension I've asked what rule it was that I broke, but I've never received a reply to my requests.

I wouldn't be shocked!

Very friendly here BTW

Dude, quit rehashing everything and either get over it or leave. You keep posting a negative reply to everything in this topic. These guys are very very liberal about what is posted here in my opinion and I think 99% of others would say the same thing.

You would do the same thing if someone posted negatively towards you. Trust me. We are all hypocrits in this regard. Marshalls included. Just turn thy cheek. Life is too short anyway.

I wouldn't be shocked!

Very friendly here BTW

I sense some sarcasm? Well I don't know how you can expect any sympathy or understanding when all your doing is whining about something as trivial as this. There are things in life worth getting upset over, this is not one of those things.