MACHINE Putters Picture Thread

DB MACHINE

If only the canadian dollar stop been ridiculous!

I took delivery of mine last summer when the dollar was still good, You just gave me an idea to sell it in the states and double my money!

thats actually a great idea. Man i hope the dollar will come back!

Titleist 915 d2
Titleist 917 f2 18*

PIng i25 hybrid 22* pwr 90

[u]project x L.Z 5.5[/u]:
Bridgestone J15 cb 5-pw
Nike engage 52 square,
56 toe sweep
60 dual sole

Lajosi Dd201

A dream bag

This bad boy was a carbon raw m1a, I gun metal'd it yesterday. Looks perfect.

How did you do that? Looking really nice!

PXG GEN6 0311 10.5*DRIVER/FUJI RED VELOCORE 6S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN5 0311XF 17*FAIRWAY/FUJI MOTORE X F3 7S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN3 0311XP 3 IRON/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN3 0311P 4-PW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN4 0311P GW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG SD II WEDGES/56/13&62/10/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/GP TW BLK

MACHINE M2A 1018RAW CS PUTTER/ACCRA I-STEEL/SS FLAT 1.0

Thanks. Used clr to clean it really good and remove rust. Then 3 coats of super blue. Took about 5 minutes. Then a lot of gun oil to cure overnight. ;-)

• Mizuno STZ 220 Driver
  • Mizuno STX 220 3w
  • Mizuno STX 220 Hybrid
  • Mizuno Pro 225/223 Irons 
  • Mizuno T22 Copper Wedges
  • Mizuno/Timeless Putters
  • Titleist Pro V1 Ball

If only the canadian dollar stop been ridiculous!

I feel your pain too. Got my yearly bonus and I want to finally get a Machine but the exchange is just stupid...

...so I wait

Titleist 910 D3 7.5* w/ GD AD DI 6 stiff
Titleist 915 FD 15* w/ Fujikura Rombax P95 stiff
Titleist 910 F 19* w/ Fujikura Rombax P95 stiff
Mizuno MP 15 4-PW w/ Modus 3 Tour 125X ssx1
Titleist Vokey SM5 52* F w/ Modus 3 Tour 125X ssx1
Titleist Vokey TVD 56* w/ Modus 3 Tour 125X ssx1
Titleist Vokey SM6 60* S w/ Modus 3 Tour 125X ssx1
Piretti Matera Rev 2.0

Thanks. Used clr to clean it really good and remove rust. Then 3 coats of super blue. Took about 5 minutes. Then a lot of gun oil to cure overnight. ;-)

Sounds too easy...great work...looks pro!

DMcD,

I think we have a ‘sleeper’ in our midst. I’m a big fan of the M3A design and researched this particular putter when I saw it hit eBay and the BST.

Here’s what I’ve turned up (maybe someone at Team Machine can confirm) from early threads and an Internet search.

This particular putter is an ALBZ (Aluminum Bronze) M3A Transfixer. The head features Vertical Milled Grooves and interchangeable weight options through the 4 Big Bore weights. The Transfixer model also affords the opportunity to add an interchanageable Moment Ring, Tongue, weight cartridge (don’t know what to call) and different necks.

Dave has referred to this model as a ‘Super blade’. The lines of the body at address are nearly identical to the M1A or M2A (Anser 2 style). I believe the model is essentially a high MOI blade.

A few images to hopefully add context:

I would assume Dave and the crew could stir up a few accessories if you wanted them.

Here’s a little ‘tid bit’ taken from a thread a few moon's old. I wonder if this is the exact putter you are referring to . . .

“I also had the pleasure of working with Brett Hull for the better part of two days earlier this week. Brett is a super guy, a very passionate golfer, and really knows his putters and clubs. He has putted with some of our earlier prototypes, and really loves the new stuff.

I fit Brett with a Prototype hand patina, pre-worn, aluminum bronze M3A with gunmetal ring and bronze stubby hosel, UST FF shaft and Hank Haney Reverse Arch CNC milled MACHINE Grip. Brett's second putter is a prototype Mil-Spec M3A with 303 stubby, UST FF shaft and Hank Haney Reverse Arch CNC milled MACHINE Grip.”

If this is Brett’s putter you could have a collector’s piece. Either way an innovative design that I believe has been wrongly passed over.

Cheerios,

Mike.

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*
Adams Super S Hybrids 22*, 25*
NCW 24*, 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*
Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)
Bradley, Geom, Machine, Mannkrafted, Ping, Rife, SGC, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon

DMcD,

I think we have a ‘sleeper’ in our midst. I’m a big fan of the M3A design and researched this particular putter when I saw it hit eBay and the BST.

Here’s what I’ve turned up (maybe someone at Team Machine can confirm) from early threads and an Internet search.

This particular putter is an ALBZ (Aluminum Bronze) M3A Transfixer. The head features Vertical Milled Grooves and interchangeable weight options through the 4 Big Bore weights. The Transfixer model also affords the opportunity to add an interchanageable Moment Ring, Tongue, weight cartridge (don’t know what to call) and different necks.

Dave has referred to this model as a ‘Super blade’. The lines of the body at address are nearly identical to the M1A or M2A (Anser 2 style). I believe the model is essentially a high MOI blade.

A few images to hopefully add context:

I would assume Dave and the crew could stir up a few accessories if you wanted them.

Here’s a little ‘tid bit’ taken from a thread a few moon's old. I wonder if this is the exact putter you are referring to . . .

“I also had the pleasure of working with Brett Hull for the better part of two days earlier this week. Brett is a super guy, a very passionate golfer, and really knows his putters and clubs. He has putted with some of our earlier prototypes, and really loves the new stuff.

I fit Brett with a Prototype hand patina, pre-worn, aluminum bronze M3A with gunmetal ring and bronze stubby hosel, UST FF shaft and Hank Haney Reverse Arch CNC milled MACHINE Grip. Brett's second putter is a prototype Mil-Spec M3A with 303 stubby, UST FF shaft and Hank Haney Reverse Arch CNC milled MACHINE Grip.”

If this is Brett’s putter you could have a collector’s piece. Either way an innovative design that I believe has been wrongly passed over.

Cheerios,

Mike.

That is exactly the type of info I was looking for, Mike. The Brett Hull aspect is interesting, as Bobby Hull was one of my uncles good friends (Larry Hillman, NHL alum & Bobby's coach in Winnipeg) and my aunties used to babysit Brett when he was young. I'm a huge Brett Hull fan and whether or not this putter was his, I too feel it is a unique piece. That said, I've sold my other two Machines already and will probably move this one given the opportunity. Thank you for the insight!

It is not just Dave, but almost every custom segment of any hobby has lengthy waits for work done by the best in the business. I am a weapons ho as well as a putter ho and I wait months.......many months for gunsmith work done by the best, leather done by the best, and paperwork processed by our wonderful government (not the best by far, but hopefully that will improve!

Another weapons ho here! I know that being a weapons ho definitely makes you patient (waiting on two form 4s and a form 2) so waiting on new equipment has become VERY easy. Maybe some of these guys some pick up shooting in the offseason.

:offtopic:

TaylorMade M3 w/HZRDUS Yellow stiff
TaylorMade M4 Tour 3 wood w/HZRDUS Red stiff
TaylorMade M3 2 hybrid (set to 19*) w/HZRDUS Black stiff
Srixon U65 4i Miyazaki Stiff
Srixon 765 5-PW Modus 120 Stiff
Cleveland RTX 3.0 50*, 54*, and 58* KBS 61
TaylorMade Spider Black

Gameball: Vice Pro Plus, Srixon Q Star Tour

Anyone have an M4 they are dying to sell?

We have several demo and fitter models in Studio stock and inventory for numerous options in the shop. You are welcome to email Chris at [email protected] for the fastest service, pictures, prices and options available in that model.

We will also be conducting a President's Day sale today for anyone else interested in Studio stock putters that are in house and ready to go! If you already are interested in a certain model you can email us at the same address and we'll let you know what's available.

All orders in progress should have received an update over the weekend or by end of day today at the latest. As soon as we catch up on all the orders that are over original time estimates we'll start unveiling new models and new options and custom ready-made models for 2016! We've also got some exciting news and announcements to make in the next week, so stay posted!

Thanks for everyone's support of our work!

All the best,

-Dave

Anyone have an M4 they are dying to sell?

We have several demo and fitter models in Studio stock and inventory for numerous options in the shop. You are welcome to email Chris at [email protected] for the fastest service, pictures, prices and options available in that model.

We will also be conducting a President's Day sale today for anyone else interested in Studio stock putters that are in house and ready to go! If you already are interested in a certain model you can email us at the same address and we'll let you know what's available.

All orders in progress should have received an update over the weekend or by end of day today at the latest. As soon as we catch up on all the orders that are over original time estimates we'll start unveiling new models and new options and custom ready-made models for 2016! We've also got some exciting news and announcements to make in the next week, so stay posted!

Thanks for everyone's support of our work!

All the best,

-Dave

Hey Dave, can you contact me about my M3A Proto mentioned a few posts up from here? I've been trying hard to get some info on it. Much appreciated.

Derek

Hi Dave,

Pls check your email. Have referred a Friend to you:-)

Drivers : Callaway Paradym Sanki Planarian - Ginnico Black Star Arch-KaMs 16509 - TRPX S-013 Xanadu - Waccine Wac LS-01 COA Rolling Angel
FW : Ping G425 14.5*/17.5* Arch-Kams WL/WH-01 - PRGR HD 14.5*/CarrysQ 16.5*/19* Crazy Boron Two Tree

UTs : Ping G425 19* Arch-Kams UTR - PRGR CarrysQ 20*/24* COA U-294 Beretta
Irons : Grind Studio Proto - Itobori MXH - Titleist CNCPT02 - Tourstage MR-23 US Spec
Wedges : Artisan - Grind Studio- JP Premier
Putters : Benock - BPutters - Ingles - Lajosi - Low Tide - Machine - MackMade - Mannkrafted - Masda Gold'sFactory - Nead - Swag - TP Mills - Xenon

Hi Dave, what's going on with the website being down? I'd like to take a look at my options.

WITB:
Titleist TSi3 9* - Tensei RAW AV White Proto 2.0 65TX
Titleist TSi3 14.25* - Tensei RAW AV White Proto 2.0 75TX
Hybrid TBD
Mizuno HMB 4&5i 1* weak - Nippon Modus 125X
Mizuno MB 6-PW - Nippon Modus 125X
Mizuno 50/07 T20 Raw - Nippon Modus 125X

Mizuno 54/12 & 58/08 - DG S400 Tour Issue

Bettinardi Tour Mallet

Has anyone heard from Dave or Choeps or Libby?

I paid Dave to build me a arm lock shaft for my M2A and a Megalodon tail in July 2015 and Dave claimed it was done in January 2016 (email) and "will send me the pictures". Ok, it's now March 2016 and I have not seen any pictures and I have sent 2 followup emails and still no response from Dave, Libby, Gary or Choeps.

I am a long time customer, even a charter Machine Members club but I am at the end of patience.

This is not the MACHINE or the Dave I use to deal years ago.

I am now reaching out on the public forum so see whats going on with DLR & with my order since I am not getting anything from Dave via email about my order which I have fully paid for.

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Cobra Forged Tec X 5 - PW KBS TGI 85 stiff shafts
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48* & Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

Has anyone heard from Dave or Choeps or Libby?

I paid Dave to build me a arm lock shaft for my M2A and a Megalodon tail in July 2015 and Dave claimed it was done in January 2016 (email) and "will send me the pictures". Ok, it's now March 2016 and I have not seen any pictures and I have sent 2 followup emails and still no response from Dave, Libby, Gary or Choeps.

I am a long time customer, even a charter Machine Members club but I am at the end of patience.

My fear is that they are gonna go bust and they have my M2A head and this complete lack of communication is just not on.

This is not the MACHINE or the Dave I use to deal years ago.

I am now reaching out on the public forum so see whats going on with DLR & with my order since I am not getting anything from Dave via email about my order which I have fully paid for.

Your not the only one thats fed up with these guys. Hopefully they respond and you get your putter.

2023 WITB: 

PXG Black Ops TOUR-1 9* Driver

PXG Black Ops 3 & 5 Wood

PXG GEN4 ST Irons, 4-PW w/ Project X I/O 6.0

Titleist SM9 RAW  Wedges, 52,56,60

PXG Battle Ready 2 Bat Attack w/ M16 Shaft, PXG Straight XL Grip (380Gram,37")

PXG Xtreme Golf Ball

Hi Alby,

Man, that was painful to read. I owe you my sincere apologies and an update.

We did complete you transformation of your putter to a new Megalodon Arm Lock Putter. I wasn't completely satifisied with the solution though, and I've been working on an alternative that I hope you will like. one of the issues with being a perfectionist, and always working on a better solution.

Very candidly I haven't had time or bandwidth to keep up with all the rush of business we experienced at the end of last year, especially all the very detailed emails from so many customers, big and small and everything in between.

For everyone that's wondering what's going on, and why the long pause in posts, we have definitely gone through a lot of changes recently. We lost some key partners last summer and fall, which was sad and unexpected. Since then we've managed to grow within our means (we doubled sales last year from 2014), but we also had to make some very painful cuts in order to reduce our overhead expenses. I've done it numerous times before during our 22-year history, but it's the hardest parts of the job.

We are now working with new partners, on some super exciting new projects including the launch of what I truly believe are our best products ever. We are building an all new ecommerce site, coupled with new marketing and advertising programs from a real pioneering, visionary and heavyweight marketing partner. Its exciting but also a little frustrating because we can't publicize the new products or work until all the development work is a little further along.

I can't wait to tell everyone here all the details. In the mean time, I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding as we complete the transition.

Alby, I'll email you photos and details tomorrow, and ship if you approve.

Sincerely,

-Dave

Derek,

I apologize for the poor communications. The putter you purchased in the second hand market and sent photos of and inquired about is a M3A Transfixer, as the other member here described so well. I also understand you spkoke to Libby as well. I'm sorry, I can't tell if it is a Tour putter, as I didn't see any stamps or other clues that it was ever out on tour. Unfairtunately that's one of the very few models that was discontinued, so there aren't as many options such as new components to choose from. A major reason was that model has a different hosel connection construction. Another is that it doesn't have convertible flanges like our other Converters. I hope you enjoy the putter. If you have any other questions, please email me directly and I'll do my best to get you answers.

Thanks,

-Dave Billings

[email protected]

It's unfortunate that this forum seems to be the only channel that will net you a response and action.

Bunker2Bunker: It is unfortunate, because we communicate with so many customers daily, but not all are on here for everyone to see. And, as I've posted before, we're holding off posting photos of all the putters we're sending out (on a daily basis) until we are completely caught up. We're almost there, so I really look forward to having all customer's orders completed and to them, and then showing off all the custom work from the last several months.

Until then, I appreciate your and everyone else's patience.

-Dave

Dave - been trying to email you about my headcover and grip. I know you said it would be shipped last month and then wasn't. Any update when or if you have the time would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS Driver 10.5D (Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6x) 
:taylormade-small: Qi10 Tour 3 Fairway 15.0D (Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7x) 

Callaway   Apex UW 19.0D (Tensei AV Raw Blue 85tx)
:taylormade-small: P7MC/P770 Irons (KBS $-Taper 120s) (5-PW)/(4i) Lamkin Crossline Cord (All Metals / Irons)
 :taylormade-small:MG4 Wedges 50.09, 56.12, 60.08 (KBS $-Taper 120s)
:titleist:Scotty Cameron Champions Choice NP2 33.5" - Lamkin Deep Etched Cord

I can confirm dave emailed me the photos and I approved it. Looking forward to getting my M2A head back with the new Megalodon tail and trying out the arm lock shaft Dave built.

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Cobra Forged Tec X 5 - PW KBS TGI 85 stiff shafts
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48* & Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

Dave has always come through for me no matter if I waited 6 months or three weeks. Yeah it can get a little frustrating waiting but it was always worth it in the end.

Jimmy

I couldn't agree more Jimmy. I am looking forward to more pictures posted in this thread to keep me warm while we wait for spring to arrive here in Ohio.