2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

MACHINE Putters Picture Thread

DB MACHINE

I’ve dealt with Chris in the past and he was great so that brings hope that he can help get a resolution for all that have been left hanging. However it would be nice to know that all of the outstanding issues are being resolved before new pics and new offerings. I have no stake either but I can’t imagine why anyone would do business until Machine makes it right with the many people who’ve been screwed to this point.

> @kdog25 said:

> I’ve dealt with Chris in the past and he was great so that brings hope that he can help get a resolution for all that have been left hanging. However it would be nice to know that all of the outstanding issues are being resolved before new pics and new offerings. I have no stake either but I can’t imagine why anyone would do business until Machine makes it right with the many people who’ve been screwed to this point.

I think the pictures Chris is posting is some of that backlog from Dave, not new projects that orders are being taken (Chris can chime in if I am incorrect). I'm torn in a lot of ways. I wasn't one of those customers who sent in my putter luckily, but I can't imagine being in that position. They likely had to buy new putters in the meantime and the money they paid for services has been long gone. Getting their putter back at this point I guess is like finding some money in your jean's pocket after doing the laundry, except you know it had been yours the whole time. My favorite custom putters have come from Dave, but I wouldn't send him a dime until I knew that all old orders were taken care of AND he is well enough off to where this wouldn't happen again. I've been pretty vocal of how much I have loved my Machine's in the past (except for the last one) and I have also been pretty vocal of how crappy the situation was especially as I know people impacted.

End of the day I hope everyone gets their putter(s) back and I hope Dave is successful with a relaunch. He was one of those guys who loved talking putters and when his business was thriving he was imo the best putter maker.

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS Driver 10.5D (Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6x) 
:taylormade-small: Qi10 3 Fairway 15.0D (Tensei AV Raw Blue 75tx) 

Callaway   Apex UW 19.0D (Tensei AV Raw Blue 85tx)
:taylormade-small: P7MC/P770 Irons (KBS $-Taper 120s) (5-PW)/(4i) Lamkin Crossline Cord (All Metals / Irons)
 :taylormade-small:MG4 Wedges 50.09, 56.12, 60.08 (KBS $-Taper 120s)
:titleist:Scotty Cameron Champions Choice NP2 33.5" - Lamkin Deep Etched Cord

> @UnderPar18 said:

> > @kdog25 said:

> > I’ve dealt with Chris in the past and he was great so that brings hope that he can help get a resolution for all that have been left hanging. However it would be nice to know that all of the outstanding issues are being resolved before new pics and new offerings. I have no stake either but I can’t imagine why anyone would do business until Machine makes it right with the many people who’ve been screwed to this point.

>

> I think the pictures Chris is posting is some of that backlog from Dave, not new projects that orders are being taken (Chris can chime in if I am incorrect). I'm torn in a lot of ways. I wasn't one of those customers who sent in my putter luckily, but I can't imagine being in that position. They likely had to buy new putters in the meantime and the money they paid for services has been long gone. Getting their putter back at this point I guess is like finding some money in your jean's pocket after doing the laundry, except you know it had been yours the whole time. My favorite custom putters have come from Dave, but I wouldn't send him a dime until I knew that all old orders were taken care of AND he is well enough off to where this wouldn't happen again. I've been pretty vocal of how much I have loved my Machine's in the past (except for the last one) and I have also been pretty vocal of how crappy the situation was especially as I know people impacted.

>

> End of the day I hope everyone gets their putter(s) back and I hope Dave is successful with a relaunch. He was one of those guys who loved talking putters and when his business was thriving he was imo the best putter maker.

Yea you might be correct about the pics. But the post above mine talks about innovations for 2020. But we absolutely agree - I wouldn’t even think of doing business with them until all old issues have been resolved wholly. And I suspect not everyone will get what they should have coming but I hope I’m wrong.

And I get that Chris is in a bit of a tricky spot. I’d just prefer to see what’s being done to make things right before we move on to new stuff.

> @kdog25 said:

> I’ve dealt with Chris in the past and he was great so that brings hope that he can help get a resolution for all that have been left hanging. However it would be nice to know that all of the outstanding issues are being resolved before new pics and new offerings. I have no stake either but I can’t imagine why anyone would do business until Machine makes it right with the many people who’ve been screwed to this point.

Hello Kevin,

Great hearing from you again. These pictures being posted are the Backlog that are getting completed. There will be no new Putter Pricing or Orders until all the backlog is complete.

This is the main item I am working on Daily is getting the Backlog Completed and making it where everyone receives what they are due.

I am also making sure there is no issue moving forward once and only once the backlog has been completed.

There will be some big changes after the backlog is complete to make sure nothing like what happened can happen again. We have alot to do to clear the name, but I do believe it can be done. The past definitely has to be made whole first.

Thank you in advance

-Chris Hoeppner

> @UnderPar18 said:

> > @kdog25 said:

> > I’ve dealt with Chris in the past and he was great so that brings hope that he can help get a resolution for all that have been left hanging. However it would be nice to know that all of the outstanding issues are being resolved before new pics and new offerings. I have no stake either but I can’t imagine why anyone would do business until Machine makes it right with the many people who’ve been screwed to this point.

>

> I think the pictures Chris is posting is some of that backlog from Dave, not new projects that orders are being taken (Chris can chime in if I am incorrect). I'm torn in a lot of ways. I wasn't one of those customers who sent in my putter luckily, but I can't imagine being in that position. They likely had to buy new putters in the meantime and the money they paid for services has been long gone. Getting their putter back at this point I guess is like finding some money in your jean's pocket after doing the laundry, except you know it had been yours the whole time. My favorite custom putters have come from Dave, but I wouldn't send him a dime until I knew that all old orders were taken care of AND he is well enough off to where this wouldn't happen again. I've been pretty vocal of how much I have loved my Machine's in the past (except for the last one) and I have also been pretty vocal of how crappy the situation was especially as I know people impacted.

>

> End of the day I hope everyone gets their putter(s) back and I hope Dave is successful with a relaunch. He was one of those guys who loved talking putters and when his business was thriving he was imo the best putter maker.

Hello,

Thank you. You were definitely correct. This are backlog putters. As you saw from me and your PM yesterday, We are not working anything new now. First Priority is making sure everything has what they ordered. Then and only then can we look at the future but we have to make the past right first.

Thanks

Chris

> @kdog25 said:

> Yea you might be correct about the pics. But the post above mine talks about innovations for 2020. But we absolutely agree - I wouldn’t even think of doing business with them until all old issues have been resolved wholly. And I suspect not everyone will get what they should have coming but I hope I’m wrong.

>

> And I get that Chris is in a bit of a tricky spot. I’d just prefer to see what’s being done to make things right before we move on to new stuff.

You are Correct. I worded that 2020 wrong and I take full responsibility.

If someone does not get what they ordered, I truly hope they reach out to me and as most on here know, I can make things happen. I'm not a miracle worker but if you give me something to work with, I can normally help.

Then we can work on regaining your trust and business when and only when we have taken care of all customers that have outstanding orders.

Thanks

-Chris

Guys and Gals,

If anyone has an outstanding order or has not received something, please please please reach out to me. I can't help if I don't know. Two ways to get in touch with me:

1) **E-Mail **- You can e-mail me at **[email protected]**

2) **Cell Phone **- Here's my Personal. Use it! **Prefer Text as I can track it.** **912-678-2269** Text me your Name, Screen Name and the Details of your order and what is Owed and I can help you.

And yes, that is my Personal phone that is on my hip. Use it. That's why I'm posting it. Probably getting a new phone next month and if I do, I will update the phone number.

Thanks

-Chris

> @choeppner said:

> Guys and Gals,

>

> If anyone has an outstanding order or has not received something, please please please reach out to me. I can't help if I don't know. Two ways to get in touch with me:

>

> 1) **E-Mail **- You can e-mail me at **[email protected]**

> 2) **Cell Phone **- Here's my Personal. Use it! **Prefer Text as I can track it.** **912-678-2269** Text me your Name, Screen Name and the Details of your order and what is Owed and I can help you.

>

> And yes, that is my Personal phone that is on my hip. Use it. That's why I'm posting it. Probably getting a new phone next month and if I do, I will update the phone number.

>

> Thanks

>

> -Chris

This is all good stuff and good on you for trying to make things right. Maybe as time allows someone can scroll through and attempt to contact those who have said they’re impacted. I know there are a lot of posts and that’s a big effort but I’d think some people may have given up and might not be aware. Just a thought.

> @kdog25 said:

> > @choeppner said:

> > Guys and Gals,

> >

> > If anyone has an outstanding order or has not received something, please please please reach out to me. I can't help if I don't know. Two ways to get in touch with me:

> >

> > 1) **E-Mail **- You can e-mail me at **[email protected]**

> > 2) **Cell Phone **- Here's my Personal. Use it! **Prefer Text as I can track it.** **912-678-2269** Text me your Name, Screen Name and the Details of your order and what is Owed and I can help you.

> >

> > And yes, that is my Personal phone that is on my hip. Use it. That's why I'm posting it. Probably getting a new phone next month and if I do, I will update the phone number.

> >

> > Thanks

> >

> > -Chris

>

> This is all good stuff and good on you for trying to make things right. Maybe as time allows someone can scroll through and attempt to contact those who have said they’re impacted. I know there are a lot of posts and that’s a big effort but I’d think some people may have given up and might not be aware. Just a thought.

That's actually one thing I'm working on. Lots of pages but we will get there.

Definitely not an overnight solution.

Thank you in advance

Chris

Damn Chris you are da man!!’

:taylormade-small: P7MC/P770 Irons (KBS $-Taper 120s) (5-PW)/(4i) Lamkin Crossline Cord (All Metals / Irons)

Great to see great putters coming through again. Congrats to the new owners.

Drivers : Callaway Paradym Sanki Planarian - Ginnico Black Star Arch-KaMs 16509 - TRPX S-013 Xanadu - Waccine Wac LS-01 COA Rolling Angel
FW : Ping G425 14.5*/17.5* Arch-Kams WL/WH-01 - PRGR HD 14.5*/CarrysQ 16.5*/19* Crazy Boron Two Tree

UTs : Ping G425 19* Arch-Kams UTR - PRGR CarrysQ 20*/24* COA U-294 Beretta
Irons : Grind Studio Proto - Itobori MXH - Titleist CNCPT02 - Tourstage MR-23 US Spec
Wedges : Artisan - Grind Studio- JP Premier
Putters : Benock - BPutters - Ingles - Lajosi - Low Tide - Machine - MackMade - Mannkrafted - Masda Gold'sFactory - Nead - Swag - TP Mills - Xenon

• 2 months later...

So what’s the deal with Machine in 2020. When’s Dave committing to having his backlog completed and start new putters?

I can’t say much as we aren’t sponsors on here again yet. Dave is working that with Richard and Ryan

The MACHINE Backlog will all complete before we ship any new orders. 

New site launch 02/20/20.  More details to come on Facebook

If anyone has an order and hasn’t heard from us please contact me directly and I will personally work it.

Thanks

Chris

• 1 month later...

Currently have three Machine putters. Looking to unload one, custom paint one and leave one stock as a backup.

Looking for the pill cut flange for the two that I am keeping. Also, looking to upgrade to heavier or longer weights. If they aren't tightened all the way in, they rattle a bit.
Can you help out on spare parts Chris? @choeppner
[img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/golfwrxforums/uploads/487/WI3E4MWX4KB4.jpg[/img]
[img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/golfwrxforums/uploads/721/59I799NRPB56.jpg[/img]
[img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/golfwrxforums/uploads/074/B50DXR9QQ79P.jpg[/img]

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Chris, or anyone else out there. Looking for a standard plumbers neck/shaft set up. Have one with my name stamped and looking for plain one so I can sell one of my putters.

Driver:  MIZUNO ST-G 440 (9.5d) - Lin-Q Red 60s

Fwy:  MIZUNO ST-G Titanium 3w (15) - Lin-Q Red 60s

Fwy:  COBRA F6 Baffler (19) - Hzrdus Red 75/6.0
Hybrid:  COBRA F7 Hybrid (22) - Tour Blue 85s

Iron:  MIZUNO Pro 245 (5 - G) - Recoil Proto 125 F4
Wedge:  MIZUNO T24 Denim Copper (54/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto F4     
Wedge:  TAYLORMADE Hi-Toe Copper (60/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto F4

Putter:  LAJOSI DD201 Copper Flow or MANNKRAFTED MA-55 Flow
Bag:  BENNINGTON LQO-9 Stand Bag or Ogio Silencer Cart