Putt Golf Green = not thrilled

I just purchased a putt golf putting green 4 days ago. The adhesive on the velcro on the carpet and stand both would not hold. After about 1 hour of work , I got that fixed. The carpet will not lay flat either , lots of bumps and swails, that don't seem to be getting any better. I streched it plenty but they are still there. Any ideas how to get the bumps and swails out of the carpet ? Thanks !

Yep...mine had the same problem..but I expected it because these have been boxed up for quite a while. Mine is absolutely perfect now...a lot of it has to do with it just being out of the box, and giving it time to work it's way back into form. One thing that I did that worked great is lay it completely flat....then undue the velcro....get on one side (had my wife get about 1/4 way down), and pull gently to the velcro...hold it at the end by the velcro...and have the other person brush there hand to get the bubbles out. Do this to both sides. Then...and this is what fixed every one of mine...both get on each side...and pull by the break legs gently to stretch the carpet there...Ive had mine for a couple of weeks now and there are no bubbles at all....

Titleist TS3 10.5 Hzrdus Smoke 60 
Titleist 917 f2 16.5 Diamana S+ LTD 70
Titleist 818 H2 20* Fujikura Atmos Blue Tour Spec
Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 5-GW Recoil 95 

Mizuno S18 55* Recoil 95
Vokey 60* V Grind
Seemore Mini Giant Deep Flange Stealth
Bridgestone B XS

Mine is doing the same thing...I don't think it's really all that bad though. Like the guy above me, im going to give it some time. I had the idea of getting a 5 quart pan (something you would boil spaghetti noodles with), boiling some water in it and placing it on the "bubbled" spots; maybe the heat and weight would flatten it out some.

Rich...that is a great idea...I used books and laid them on the bubbles...then used a hair dryer around it....

Titleist TS3 10.5 Hzrdus Smoke 60 
Titleist 917 f2 16.5 Diamana S+ LTD 70
Titleist 818 H2 20* Fujikura Atmos Blue Tour Spec
Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 5-GW Recoil 95 

Mizuno S18 55* Recoil 95
Vokey 60* V Grind
Seemore Mini Giant Deep Flange Stealth
Bridgestone B XS