How many pairs of golf shoes do you wear? (POLL)

[quote name='archi1521' post='1451921' date='Jan 27 2009, 08:21 PM']I have 11 pairs of shoes in my rotation. 5 pairs of dryjoys, One is customized with black and orange. 2 pair of ecomforts, 1 pair of contours, and 3 pairs of powerbands! There you have it!! Also have pictures of my Titleist hat collection

[attachment=350490:Iphone_p...ures_129.JPG]

[attachment=350492:Iphone_p...ures_130.JPG]

[attachment=350491:Iphone_p...ures_131.JPG][/quote]

YOU HAVE A SERIOUS ADDICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

currently 3 in rotation...

2 NIKE Mens Air Tour TW 8.5 - white/black and all black
NIKE Mens Air Max Rejuvenate S - when im walking and practicing

i'll be adding 2 of these in rotation...one in black and one in white

NIKE Mens Air Zoom TW Golf Shoes

SIM 10.5* Tensei Pro Orange 70TX(.5") :: TS3 9.5* Tensei Pro Orange 70TX(.5") :: 2017 M2 TI 9.3*-1.8* 205g Diamana X Limited 60s(.5")
F9 14.5* Tour AD IZ-8TX(1") :: TS2 15* Tour AD IZ-8TX(1") :: 2017 M2 15* Crazy La Bomba FW 80s(1")
MB-001 2i KBS C-Taper Lite 115X :: X-Forged UT 18* Project X :: F9 19* Tensei Pro White 100TX
MB-001 4-9 Modus3 Tour 120X :: AR1 4-9 Aerotech SteelFiber 110cw :: MP-29 2-9 KBS Tour
WedgeWorks V-Grind 46/50/55/60 DG S400 Tour Issue
Scotty Tour Black 009M Hoops
Scotty Tour Black Buttonback T10 Newport Deep Milled Insert Only
Studio Stock 28 SB Center Shaft Blackout(Spacial Black Friday) Limited Release
Queen B 5 Blackout(Spacial Black Friday) Limited Release
Studio Stock 38 (current gamer)
K-Signature
WITB Link

I don't get it. Except for the flashy dressers that have to mix and match colors, I'm having a hard time understanding the need for more than 2 pair, with the second pair only for emergency use after drenching rain.

I might not have thought this before the Adidas 360 3.0's that I have worn every single day for 6 months. These things just won't quit. They look almost brand new. I have washed them once or twice (as in washer). They aren't the least worn.

I'll probably buy a pair of the 4.0's, but it's not because I "need" them. Yes, I know that "need" is a relative term, but I would rather spend $200 (or $300) on a new driver that I don't need than a pair of shoes I don't need.

TM Sim Max 10.5 Ventus Red Senior
TM Sim Max 3 Ventus Red Senior 
TM Sim Max 5 Ventus Blue Senior
TM Sim Max 19*, 25*, 28* Rescue Ventus Blue Senior 
TM Sim Max 7-SW Ventus Blue Senior
Vokey SM6 62* T Kuro Kage stiff
TM Spider Tour Day
OUUL stand bag
Titleist Velocity

I am up to 10 pairs, it all started when I found a pair of Adidas university shoes on sale White with Red stripes, well those shoes only go with two of my kilts, found a pair of silver and Blue Powerbands only one kilt but perfect match. Well now I have seven kilts I wear on the course and 10 pairs of shoes with the exception of the Blue pair all shoes match more than one kilt (I guess I need another blue kilt).

2 Adidas powerbands (Blue and Yellow)
2 Adidas Golflite tour (Black with white stripes white with Kahki)
3 Adidas A3's (White with Black, White with white, White with Brown)
1 Adidas University (Red and White)
1 Byte Sandals (Tan)
1 Walter Hagen (Black started my season with just these)

[quote name='possingk' post='2047553' date='Nov 5 2009, 01:50 PM']I am up to 10 pairs, it all started when I found a pair of Adidas university shoes on sale White with Red stripes, well those shoes only go with two of my kilts, found a pair of silver and Blue Powerbands only one kilt but perfect match. Well now I have seven kilts I wear on the course and 10 pairs of shoes with the exception of the Blue pair all shoes match more than one kilt (I guess I need another blue kilt).

2 Adidas powerbands (Blue and Yellow)
2 Adidas Golflite tour (Black with white stripes white with Kahki)
3 Adidas A3's (White with Black, White with white, White with Brown)
1 Adidas University (Red and White)
1 Byte Sandals (Tan)
1 Walter Hagen (Black started my season with just these)[/quote]

I'm very unsure that I really want to ask this, but...pictures of you in your kilts?

TM Sim Max 10.5 Ventus Red Senior
TM Sim Max 3 Ventus Red Senior 
TM Sim Max 5 Ventus Blue Senior
TM Sim Max 19*, 25*, 28* Rescue Ventus Blue Senior 
TM Sim Max 7-SW Ventus Blue Senior
Vokey SM6 62* T Kuro Kage stiff
TM Spider Tour Day
OUUL stand bag
Titleist Velocity

• 2 weeks later...

I've got 7 pair and have number 8 on order.

FJ Classics Dry Brown wingtips
FJ Classics Dry Premiere White shield tips
FJ Classics Dry Premiere Patent Red/Patent Blue/White shield tips
FJ Classics Dry Premiere Brown Croc/White saddles
FJ Classics Dry Premiere Black Croc/Black saddles
FJ Classics Dry Premiere White with Pearl lizard stripe
FJ Classics Exotics Brown Lizards bluchers
FJ Icons Brown/Bronze shield tips (ordered and waiting to get them)

Ping G410 Plus 9* Diamana Ahina 70X
TaylorMade M5 14* Diamana Ahina 70X
TaylorMade M5 19* Diamana China 80X
Ping i500 4-UW Project X LZ 6.0
Ping Glide 2.0 54 & Stealth 58 ES Project X LZ 6.0
Bettinardi Studio Stock 28

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='muxi87' post='1451060' date='Jan 27 2009, 01:41 PM']I want to see a photo of anyone voting for more than 1 :cheesy:

:worth:

With that now done, I do own 5 pair that I rotate...but I'm phasing three of them out and hoping to replace them with another pair of Classics. I really feel a Classics collection starting--I purchased my first pair a month ago, and they are awesome. I'm moving out the 3 pair of Adidas Tour 360's...[/quote]

I have pictures, i have probably 20 pairs of shoes, they don't all make the rotation, but could be called on for service at anytime. These are the ones i keep in my office, i have pairs at home, in the back of my car and in my lockers.

I tend to use the Powerbands the most, along with the Z Tractions, but all depends on my outfit, shorts, pants all factor in.

Adidas Bradys
Adidas Powerbands- (3) Black, White/Tan, White/Black and Sports
Adidas 360- White/Tan (2)
Adidas Z-Traction- White/Black and White/Tan
DryJoys Premiers or Classics- White, Black, Brown and White/Brown Saddle
DryJoys- White, Black, White/Black (2) and White/Tan
Nike-SP-8 White/Tan ( Arizona )
Nike Air- Brown

5 pairs of Eccos:
2 pairs for regular use walking, on white w/ brown saddle, one black w/brown saddle
1 pair Goretex for rain wear
2 pairs that I only use when I have to look a little nicer than usual; guest at someone's club, tournament, etc. One white pair, one black to suit the clothes I'm wearing.

I never really meant to have 5 pairs. It's just that the Eccos NEVER wear out!

When it comes to golf shoes I am worse than a woman. I have to match my shoes to whatever outfit I am wearing that day. The only person I personally know who has more golf shoes than I do is my dad, who in a post on page 1 said he has 21 pair. I currently have 14 pair in my rotation.

12 - Footjoy Classics
1 - Footjoy SYNR-G
1- Calcaterra Handmade

I plan to add at least 2 pair of FJ Icons to my rotation this year.

[quote name='ntswee01' post='2138942' date='Dec 22 2009, 07:03 PM']When it comes to golf shoes I am worse than a woman. I have to match my shoes to whatever outfit I am wearing that day. The only person I personally know who has more golf shoes than I do is my dad, who in a post on page 1 said he has 21 pair. I currently have 14 pair in my rotation.

12 - Footjoy Classics
1 - Footjoy SYNR-G
1- Calcaterra Handmade

I plan to add at least 2 pair of FJ Icons to my rotation this year.[/quote]

We need pictures of this collection we definately need to see collections of classics on here i now own 3 pairs and a pair of icon myjoys opening in two days time!