Anyone familiar with SST PURE?

I was just wondering who else is familiar with it. I would highly recommed it. When I had my new shaft put in my driver, I went ahead and had it PUREd.

For those of you not familiar with it. PUREing a shaft is a way of analyzing the shaft to find it's most stable orientation with the clubhead. As golf shafts are not perfectly round and they contain structural irregularities, this greatly improves the performance of the club. By assembling the club with the shaft in this PURE (Plane of Uniform REpeatability) position, off-line twisting and bending during the swing are greatly minimized. So basically, they turn the shaft until they find the most perfect side of it, the "hard side", then they install the shaft into the clubhead in this position.

If you want more info, go to their website,

I would recommend it to anyone who has thought they put a great swing on the ball, only to watch it shoot off in some direction out of the fairway. THIS WILL HOPEFULLY ELIMINATE IT. It certainly has helped me.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic