Hooter's Tour

collegiate-pursuit

[quote name='collegiate-pursuit' post='1847184' date='Jul 27 2009, 10:02 PM']Hey guys, just wanted to answer some questions/clear some things up I guess. Anyway, here's my story:

I played h.s golf for four years, and was tired of it after. I wanted to go to a big university, join a fraternity, and have a "real" college experience. At the time I was probably good enough to play at a small school. That's neither here nor there though.
I started really falling in love with the game again sophomore year of school, playing with fraternity brothers etc. I found that since I had finally stopped growing, my game was back, and fairly quick. I've always been a natural athlete, playing hockey, baseball, golf, you name it I played it. Anyway, Senior year comes and like I said before I was playing well and practicing all the time. After graduating, I could either find a "real" job in a terrible job market or I could pursue a passion. I chose golf. Towards the end of last year I started working with my old high school coach again once a week to see how things went. I was also practicing 6-9 hours a day. I'm not a cocky person, believe me, but my game was improving at a rate that I saw potential. People around me started noticing, my coach, family, local members, etc.
To answer the question about how I got to be a +hdcp:
I practice my a** off 5-6 days a week. I'm thankful to be naturally athletic. I have a will to learn and improve my game like no one I've been around. If there were, I'd recognize them, but I haven't seen it. I found the weaknesses in my game (mostly short pitches and putting) and I worked on them until they were the best part of my game. When I got to that point, I kept seeing what was the worst, made it the best, and this goes on still. I think this part it was makes me a good player. I can accept what my faults are, and work on them. I like to learn why I'm doing something the way I am, and how I can make it better. Trust me, once you get to this point, golf, at least for me became a job really fast. Don't get me wrong, it's a lot of fun, but no doubt a job.
My home course is just shy of 7200 yds par 72 with a rating of 74.3 from the back tee's. I'm averaging 70.1 right now and like I said, hdcp states a +5.1. This IS the primary course I play with 90% of the hdcp scores entered being from this course. I IN NO WAY meant to pad my hdcp, or state something I'm not, I'm just telling you what the computer tells me. But to be honest, I'm not concerned with everyone's take on my game because, it's me who's going to succeed or fail right?
I started playing competitively again when I started working with my old coach. Believe me, I found out really quick tournament golf and Saturday afternoon with friends are two different animals. But there is something about tournament golf that makes me tick. I want people to watch, I'm the most competitive person I know... I don't know, there's just something about it that gives you that feeling that this is what your supposed to be doing.
Back to my hdcp. I HONESTLY have not played enough tournament golf at other courses to tell you how well my hdcp. travels. But, I I have no reason to believe it can't or won't.
I'm certainly interested in everyone's take. Please keep this on topic and positive. I wouldn't go to your job and tell you that you'll never get a raise/succeed/make it, so let's not take that here. This is my job, and will continue to be until I see a reason it shouldn't. Thanks to all of the previous encouragement and words of wisdom. Take care.[/quote]

Best of luck to you! If anything, it'll be a great learning opportunity...gotta crawl before you walk, right? Let us know how things go -- good or bad. You may get a lot of "debate" here, but there are many who are interested in your progress.

TBD

Callaway XHot 4 Wood

Cleveland Mashie Hybrid 23

Cleveland Mashie Hybrid 26

Mizuno Comp EZ 5-PW

Vokey Satin 50
Vokey Satin 58

Kingston KP1 custom stamped
ProV1x/KSig

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='philfan316' post='1847613' date='Jul 28 2009, 01:45 AM']OMG!

I just realized this thread is

:worth:

Yes, unlike Deerslayer's kid Stratton, who actually posts pics of his results, why should we even believe this guy.

No name, why even post it. Hell, I could make up a better story.[/quote]

He also likes to post pics to show of the latest fashions he has bought his kid. Creepy.

[quote name='collegiate-pursuit' post='1847314' date='Jul 27 2009, 10:56 PM']I think you're somewhat comparing apples to oranges, but let me explain. PGA pro's are better than +5 at their home course day to day. They may be +5's or close playing Tour course layouts in tournament conditions week to week. Playing a course, like me, every day and being a +? handicap is one thing. Doing it week to week on a new layout under ridiculous conditions is another. Even I can accept that. But this is what drives me. A new level of play, a new standard of consistency.[/quote]
So you really went from a 4 to a +5 in a year's time?

What was the biggest improvement in your game to do this? Did you get into a conditioning/workout program?

How does a 23 year old afford to have golf as his "job" when it's not paying any bills, and work at your game 8 hours a day?

How about giving us a real name so we can track you in your events?

I got the opportunity to play with a relative that was qualifying for a Nationwide event here in Georgia. I played along side him and 4 other guys in their practice round. It was an extremely enjoyable time.

During their practice round everyone of them would hit to the green, kick their ball off the green and drop 3-5 balls and practice chipping up to the green. Very rarely did they practice putting. They putted when the pin was going to be tucked back someplace difficult on the green. The organizers put "very" small red dots on the green to show where the flag placement would be for the qualifier. These guys weren't practicing to hit the green, they were practicing their misses which was eye opening to me. Man were they good and fun to watch.

Enjoy your time and good luck on the tournament.

TM Stealth Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue Velocore S

TM SIM2 Max 3W 15 - Black Tour AD Di7 S

Ping G425 Hybrid 19 - Ping Tour 85 S

Srixon ZX5 (4-7) ZX7 (8-W) Modus 120 S

Cleveland Zipcore RTX6 -50, 54, 58, DG Tour Spinner

Scotty Cameron Newport Select Custom 2015 model

I think I touched on what I did to get to my hdcp in my extended previous post. Yes, I'm in the gym working with a strength and conditioning coach mostly maintaining and building flexibility AND building lean muscle. Workouts revolve around the core, legs, shoulders, back, and some arms.
As far as the bills go, when I decided to play golf full time and not utilize my degree with a real job, I had to make sacrifices. The biggest being living with my parents at 23yrs old. They have supported me in more ways than I can explain here. Other family members have been just as generous and supportive. All I can say is I'm very fortunate, lucky, and thankful for what everyone's done. Obviously I wouldn't have a chance at even considering pursuing this without their help.

As far as my real name goes. I'm sorry, but this crosses the line for me. This is the internet, there are some weirdo's out there, and I'm not willing to give out that information. Sorry to disappoint.

I didn't want to make much of this post, or to have people make me explain myself, I was just looking for some information on what to expect as I make my run at professional golf. It seems like the skeptics came out of the woodwork. This will probably be my last post because the more I type, the more I feel like I'm going to keep explaining. To be honest, I don't have time for that. AGAIN, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone with words of encouragement. I will certainly post back in early September with hopefully successful results!

Thanks guys.

Good luck on the tour. I don't blame you for not following up you posts in this thread but that handicap you stated is astronomically great - so of course people are going to go bug eyed when they see it.

Don't forget to post up here on your experience, I love reading those stories on here and I'm sure there are hundreds of other golfwrxers that also like to live vicariously.

Good luck!

TaylorMade SLDR 460 12*+1* stock stiff
Tour Exotics XCG 15*; Mizzuno 19* MP-650
Callaway X-20 Tour 4 - PW; PX 6.0 shafts
Titleist Vokey SM 52*, 56*, 60*
Odyssey Teron, 35" Super Stroke 3.0
https://www.gamegolf.com/player/KevinR22

Fwiw, Tiger is somewhere around a +14 at Isleworth, I would say most of the top PGA tour players are +8s or better.

Titleist TSi3 10* TPO 1K 60-TX
Titleist 917F3 15* VA Composite Drago 75-X (Ai Smoke TD otw)
Titleist T200 3 UB Thump 90-X / TSr3 19* Ventus Black 10-TX
Mizuno MP-20 4-9 PX 6.5

Mizuno T20 47-07 PX 6.5

Mizuno T22 52-09 56-10 PX 6.5

Vokey SM9 60-04T PX Wedge 6.5
Special Select Squareback 2 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 1.0

ProV1x

[quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848183' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:21 AM']Fwiw, Tiger is somewhere around a +14 at Isleworth, I would say most of the top PGA tour players are +8s or better.[/quote]

A par 72 course with a course rating of 77.5 and slope of 142 and Tiger's handicap says he could birdie 14 out of the 18 holes, having him shoot a ho hum 58.

Could you have posted something more absurd?

collegiate-pursuit...

I'm sure you didn't notice you post earlier but I wondered what your tournament results from the amateur tournaments you've been playing all summer have been? A few wins under your belt?

Your scoring average at home is 70.1, what has it been in competition?

Just some general questions, that's all.

I really would like to follow your tournament results...if you're gonna be a tour pro people on gonna know your name and follow your progress. Yes, even (gasp) people you don't know on the internet!!

You said in a post above that you love competion, specifically that you love "people to watch." Well bro, you've got a bunch of people right here ready to watch, just like you want it. Let's have it dude... :D

[quote name='Richie18' post='1848202' date='Jul 28 2009, 11:31 AM'][quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848183' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:21 AM']Fwiw, Tiger is somewhere around a +14 at Isleworth, I would say most of the top PGA tour players are +8s or better.[/quote]

A par 72 course with a course rating of 77.5 and slope of 142 and Tiger's handicap says he could birdie 14 out of the 18 holes, having him shoot a ho hum 58.

[/quote]

Isleworth is something like 79.5/155 from the tips. I know he has shot 59 out there, but not sure of any other scores.

[quote name='Richie18' post='1848202' date='Jul 28 2009, 11:31 AM'][quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848183' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:21 AM']Fwiw, Tiger is somewhere around a +14 at Isleworth, I would say most of the top PGA tour players are +8s or better.[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote name='iteachgolf ' post='1848276' date='Jul 28 2009, 11:59 AM'][quote name='Richie18' post='1848202' date='Jul 28 2009, 11:31 AM'][quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848183' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:21 AM']Fwiw, Tiger is somewhere around a +14 at Isleworth, I would say most of the top PGA tour players are +8s or better.[/quote]

[/quote]

Isleworth is something like 79.5/155 from the tips. I know he has shot 59 out there, but not sure of any other scores.
[/quote]

Here's an interesting article:
[url="http://golfwashington.com/index.php/Editorials/Tiger-s-Handicap.html"]http://golfwashington.com/index.php/Editor...s-Handicap.html[/url]

TBD

Callaway XHot 4 Wood

Cleveland Mashie Hybrid 23

Cleveland Mashie Hybrid 26

Mizuno Comp EZ 5-PW

Vokey Satin 50
Vokey Satin 58

Kingston KP1 custom stamped
ProV1x/KSig

[quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848183' date='Jul 28 2009, 08:21 AM']Fwiw, Tiger is somewhere around a +14 at Isleworth, I would say most of the top PGA tour players are +8s or better.[/quote]
Wasn't there an article in GD that estimated his handicap at +8? I don't think +14 is possible.

The only PGA Tour pro I've seen with a handicap is Rocco.. and his was like +5.5 or something at his club in FL.

[quote name='hogan234' post='1848295' date='Jul 28 2009, 01:05 PM'][quote name='Richie18' post='1848202' date='Jul 28 2009, 11:31 AM'][quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848183' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:21 AM']Fwiw, Tiger is somewhere around a +14 at Isleworth, I would say most of the top PGA tour players are +8s or better.[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote name='iteachgolf ' post='1848276' date='Jul 28 2009, 11:59 AM'][quote name='Richie18' post='1848202' date='Jul 28 2009, 11:31 AM'][quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848183' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:21 AM']Fwiw, Tiger is somewhere around a +14 at Isleworth, I would say most of the top PGA tour players are +8s or better.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[url="http://golfwashington.com/index.php/Editorials/Tiger-s-Handicap.html"]http://golfwashington.com/index.php/Editor...s-Handicap.html[/url]

[/quote]

another quite similar article, which gives very different results
[url="http://thesandtrap.com/the_numbers_game/calculating_the_handicap_indeces_of_the_pros"]http://thesandtrap.com/the_numbers_game/ca...ces_of_the_pros[/url]

[quote name='collegiate-pursuit' post='1848011' date='Jul 28 2009, 09:52 AM']As far as my real name goes. I'm sorry, but this crosses the line for me. This is the internet, there are some weirdo's out there, and I'm not willing to give out that information. Sorry to disappoint.

I didn't want to make much of this post, or to have people make me explain myself, I was just looking for some information on what to expect as I make my run at professional golf. It seems like the skeptics came out of the woodwork. This will probably be my last post because the more I type, the more I feel like I'm going to keep explaining. To be honest, I don't have time for that. AGAIN, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone with words of encouragement. I will certainly post back in early September with hopefully successful results![/quote]
No problem on the real name thing; not doubting you either, just wanting to get a glimpse of what it takes to make an improvement like that in such short time. There's a lot of low single digits here who would kill just to drop 2 shots, let alone 9. Of course, most of us don't have the opportunity to practice and play all day long. Hopefully you make the most of it!

[quote name='Richie18' post='1848202' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:31 AM'][quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848183' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:21 AM']Fwiw, Tiger is somewhere around a +14 at Isleworth, I would say most of the top PGA tour players are +8s or better.[/quote]

[/quote]

If its a 79 rating and he averages 66 or so then he would be around a plus 14. Learn how the handicap system works before you say something like that.

Mizuno MP-20 4-9 PX 6.5

Mizuno T20 47-07 PX 6.5

ProV1x

[quote name='mattsuth87' post='1848418' date='Jul 28 2009, 12:04 PM'][quote name='hogan234' post='1848295' date='Jul 28 2009, 01:05 PM'][quote name='Richie18' post='1848202' date='Jul 28 2009, 11:31 AM'][quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848183' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:21 AM']Fwiw, Tiger is somewhere around a +14 at Isleworth, I would say most of the top PGA tour players are +8s or better.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[url="http://thesandtrap.com/the_numbers_game/calculating_the_handicap_indeces_of_the_pros"]http://thesandtrap.com/the_numbers_game/ca...ces_of_the_pros[/url]
[/quote]

Those articles have the exact same language except different calculations. As if one of them is copy and pasted with different calculations.

[quote name='j0npeterson' post='1848354' date='Jul 28 2009, 12:33 PM'][quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848183' date='Jul 28 2009, 08:21 AM']Fwiw, Tiger is somewhere around a +14 at Isleworth, I would say most of the top PGA tour players are +8s or better.[/quote]
Wasn't there an article in GD that estimated his handicap at +8? I don't think +14 is possible.
[/quote]
That was based off of his season scores (tournament rounds only) back in 2000 IIRC.

It was crazy.

-mini

[quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848745' date='Jul 28 2009, 02:30 PM'][quote name='Richie18' post='1848202' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:31 AM'][quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848183' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:21 AM']Fwiw, Tiger is somewhere around a +14 at Isleworth, I would say most of the top PGA tour players are +8s or better.[/quote]

[/quote]

If its a 79 rating and he averages 66 or so then he would be around a plus 14. Learn how the handicap system works before you say something like that.
[/quote]

Why don't you learn how it works, cause even if Tiger did average 66 there, after adjusting for a handicap index he does not come out to be near a +14

Even more so with a course rating a 77.5 i don't think Tiger is going to regularly shoot 66. For comparison Bethpage Black from the tips is rated at like 75 and 148, and in the US Open with championship conditions say it maybe plays like 79, with soft conditions no less, the guy who plays the best golf out of everyone averages a 69.

So yes, like i said, absurd.

[quote name='Richie18' post='1848787' date='Jul 28 2009, 04:51 PM'][quote name='mattsuth87' post='1848418' date='Jul 28 2009, 12:04 PM'][quote name='hogan234' post='1848295' date='Jul 28 2009, 01:05 PM'][quote name='Richie18' post='1848202' date='Jul 28 2009, 11:31 AM'][quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848183' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:21 AM']Fwiw, Tiger is somewhere around a +14 at Isleworth, I would say most of the top PGA tour players are +8s or better.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Those articles have the exact same language except different calculations. As if one of them is copy and pasted with different calculations.
[/quote]

yeah its bizzare eh....personally i find the one with the lower handicap estimate a little more believable

[quote name='Richie18' post='1848850' date='Jul 28 2009, 03:17 PM'][quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848745' date='Jul 28 2009, 02:30 PM'][quote name='Richie18' post='1848202' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:31 AM'][quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848183' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:21 AM']Fwiw, Tiger is somewhere around a +14 at Isleworth, I would say most of the top PGA tour players are +8s or better.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why don't you learn how it works, cause even if Tiger did average 66 there, after adjusting for a handicap index he does not come out to be near a +14

Even more so with a course rating a 77.5 i don't think Tiger is going to regularly shoot 66. For comparison Bethpage Black from the tips is rated at like 75 and 148, and in the US Open with championship conditions say it maybe plays like 79, with soft conditions no less, the guy who plays the best golf out of everyone averages a 69.

[/quote]

Iselworth is not 77.5, it is over 79 course rating. Say what you will about how accurate this is, I've never played it and can't comment, but that's what the rating is. He doesn't even need to average 66, as long as he has 10 rounds out of 20 around 65 or 66, he will be about a +14. He doesn't have to shoot 14 under. I agree it would not really translate to other courses, he wouldn't consistently shoot 14 under on 72 rating courses with lower slopes, but it is far from absurd that he could be a +14 at Isleworth. I didn't just pull it out of nowhere, Gary Mccord said that's what his handicap was there when they were playing the Tavistock cup and he was announcing.

Mizuno MP-20 4-9 PX 6.5

Mizuno T20 47-07 PX 6.5

ProV1x

[quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848968' date='Jul 28 2009, 05:06 PM'][quote name='Richie18' post='1848850' date='Jul 28 2009, 03:17 PM'][quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848745' date='Jul 28 2009, 02:30 PM'][quote name='Richie18' post='1848202' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:31 AM'][quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848183' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:21 AM']Fwiw, Tiger is somewhere around a +14 at Isleworth, I would say most of the top PGA tour players are +8s or better.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Iselworth is not 77.5, it is over 79 course rating. Say what you will about how accurate this is, I've never played it and can't comment, but that's what the rating is. He doesn't even need to average 66, as long as he has 10 rounds out of 20 around 65 or 66, he will be about a +14. He doesn't have to shoot 14 under. I agree it would not really translate to other courses, he wouldn't consistently shoot 14 under on 72 rating courses with lower slopes, but it is far from absurd that he could be a +14 at Isleworth. I didn't just pull it out of nowhere, Gary Mccord said that's what his handicap was there when they were playing the Tavistock cup and he was announcing.
[/quote]

From the Florida State Golf Assoc website: Isleworth tees TIGER 7544 yards 76.8 rating 143 slope

You guys have completely high-jacked this thread with your trivial arguements. :wacko: Why don't you PM each other instead or......just go away!

One of my friends at our club played the Hooter's Tour, playing off a +5 (yes, that's the HCP # from the computer at our club). He played mostly Carolina Series events and had several nice finishes and several missed cuts. It's a big gamble with your money. Not a smart thing to try once you have a wife and kids. He is a member here....maybe he can post some insight for you. Of course, with all of the donkeys in this thread.....why would anyone post info for a bunch of 25 HCP's to try to rip you to screds.

Nick Rousey, another kid from here in town has won two events on the Hooter's Tour. He has been anywhere from 5th on the money list three or four years ago to struggling a bit this year. He was a two time National Junior College champion and played #1-3 man at Alabama his last two years at college. Problem with the Hooter's Tour.....is that no status is gained from it on the Nationwide or PGA Tours.

$LEFTY$  

Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 65S - Taylormade Stealth 2 3W HL w/ Fugi Ventus TR 6-S - Callaway Big Bertha Max 4H w/ Recoil 75 - Srixon Zx5 5i-PW w/ Recoil 95 - Titleist SM8 48 & 52 w/ Recoil 110 - Callaway JAWS 56 w/ Recoil 110 - Ping Tour-W 60 w/ Recoil 110 - Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 34 - Taylormade TP5X - PING Hoofer

[quote name='REALLYwhiteFEET' post='1849037' date='Jul 28 2009, 05:37 PM']You guys have completely high-jacked this thread with your trivial arguements. :wacko: Why don't you PM each other instead or......just go away!

One of my friends at our club played the Hooter's Tour, playing off a +5 (yes, that's the HCP # from the computer at our club). He played mostly Carolina Series events and had several nice finishes and several missed cuts. It's a big gamble with your money. Not a smart thing to try once you have a wife and kids. He is a member here....maybe he can post some insight for you. Of course, with all of the donkeys in this thread.....why would anyone post info for a bunch of 25 HCP's to try to rip you to screds.

Nick Rousey, another kid from here in town has won two events on the Hooter's Tour. He has been anywhere from 5th on the money list three or four years ago to struggling a bit this year. He was a two time National Junior College champion and played #1-3 man at Alabama his last two years at college. Problem with the Hooter's Tour.....is that no status is gained from it on the Nationwide or PGA Tours.[/quote]

Nick Rousey is a great player. I played at the same jr college as he did, a few years ahead of him though.

[quote name='Tmiller72' post='1849022' date='Jul 28 2009, 05:28 PM'][quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848968' date='Jul 28 2009, 05:06 PM'][quote name='Richie18' post='1848850' date='Jul 28 2009, 03:17 PM'][quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848745' date='Jul 28 2009, 02:30 PM'][quote name='Richie18' post='1848202' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:31 AM'][quote name='TLUBulldogGolf' post='1848183' date='Jul 28 2009, 10:21 AM']Fwiw, Tiger is somewhere around a +14 at Isleworth, I would say most of the top PGA tour players are +8s or better.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

From the Florida State Golf Assoc website: Isleworth tees TIGER 7544 yards 76.8 rating 143 slope
[/quote]
Hmmm I could have sworn it was one of the 3 courses with a 155 slope in FL. Sawgrass is one of them I know

[quote name='REALLYwhiteFEET' post='1849037' date='Jul 28 2009, 04:37 PM']You guys have completely high-jacked this thread with your trivial arguements. :wacko: Why don't you PM each other instead or......just go away!

One of my friends at our club played the Hooter's Tour, playing off a +5 (yes, that's the HCP # from the computer at our club). He played mostly Carolina Series events and had several nice finishes and several missed cuts. It's a big gamble with your money. Not a smart thing to try once you have a wife and kids. He is a member here....maybe he can post some insight for you. Of course, with all of the donkeys in this thread.....why would anyone post info for a bunch of 25 HCP's to try to rip you to screds.[/quote]

+1. I love wrx, but all the bickering and OT BS is just lame.

FWIW, theres a guy at my golf club who recently left and played 2 events on the Hooters Tour. He's a pretty solid golfer, usually shooting even on a bad day or a few under. He's a lock to win the weekly skins game and he's I believe he's won all of the member tournaments hes played in. The first event he played in, he finished dead last out of all the players that didnt withdraw. Second week, 3rd to last.

Tought times out there and no money being earned to speak of unless youre top ten every weeek, and even then its low rent because of all the fees and travel.

But our course is easy as hell compaired to what those guys play on the tour(6800 yards, 70 rating). I mean Ive managed to get down to a 4 so that should say something hahaha.

BUt best of luck man, I hope you clean house and work your way up the ranks. If you make it and ever need a caddie...............

callaway epic max ls MMT x
Ping G25 15* Black Tie

818 H2 set 21* evenflow 6.5

HOGAN ft worth black x100

cleveland 50* scratch  54 & 60 customs T&A
Cleveland TA milled options