Burner 09 Version "B" Giveaway!!! 2 winners!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a 1.6 Handicap and am looking for a new set of clubs. I have used the MP-60's for 3 years now and they now have a lot of wear. I recentley fell inlove with the Taylor Made Burner ball so why not rock the irons? I have actually been looking for a new set of irons, a little more forigving than the 60's but something I can still work the ball with. These irons would be GREAT for me and I would love to be able to play with them. I have always wanted to give Taylor Made a try so this would be a great experience for me.

Thanks GolfWrx and TM!

Always been a TM guy since I was on the Amateur Players Staff in 2001. The irons were the 300's and the driver was the "oversized" 300cc with a very solid feel. Needless to say the 300 forged irons became a classic; still sought after today. Viewing the "B" irons reminds how the product has changed and improved. My fantasy says I gotta acquire these sticks!
Rod

I would love to win either set of these irons.

The "B" version looks awesome. Great clubs from TaylorMade.

Thanks WRX

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]10.5* PING G30 Tour 65S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]15* TM RBZ Matrix Ozik 7S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]18.5* TM RBZ Tour Matrix Ozik 7S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]21.5* Bio Cell Hybrid[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]5-AW Srixon z545 C-Taper Lite S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]PING Glide 54*SS, 58*TS[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]Taylormade DLL+ 36"[/color][/size][/font]

Nothing has been able to kick the 8 year old cleveland TA-3 irons out of my bag, leaving it 1 step away from being 100% TaylorMade. Those B heads would do it in a heartbeat. Absolutely amazing iron there and I would be honored to game such a rare gem. I love the near zero offset, thin top line and sole, and the high toe. That kind of progressive cavity design thrown into a compact head is something I have always wanted.

Since the chances of me winning are so slim, please please PLEASE make more of these sets and SELL them! :)

Thank you TaylorMade for making such fantastic equipment, and thank you GolfWRX for hosting such awesome giveaways! This place is awesome.

[size=3]TaylorMade M3 9* Diamana W60X
TaylorMade M1 15* Diamana B70X[/size]
[size=3]TaylorMade [/size][size=3]M1 21* Kuro Kage 80X[/size]
[size=3]TaylorMade [/size][size=3]PSi Tour 4-P TI X100
Cleveland RTX-3 52/56/60 DG
Ping Sigma G B60 32"[/size]

Why would i want to win the burner "b" irons? All my life i've been disadvantaged....yes...i'm a lefty. Day after day i drool over the Taylormade tour iron sets and never do i get to experience the feel and precision of those "special" rare pieces of engineering. Well, if i was to win these, I WILL CHANGE MY GAME TO RIGHT HANDED to game these beauties. A true convert would i be!!! These would literally change my entire game.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Our picks

• 2021 RBC Heritage - discussions and links
      Please post any questions and comments here.

2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #1
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #2
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #3
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #4
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #5
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #6
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #7
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #8
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #9
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #10

2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #1
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #2
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #3
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #4
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #5
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #6
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #7
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #8
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #9
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #10

Custom Cameron putters - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Bettinardi putter - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Robert Streb's custom stamped Vokey wedge - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Ben An's custom stamped Vokey - 2021 RBC Heritage
      • 17 replies
    • 2021 Valero Texas Open - discussion & links
      Please put any questions or comments here. 

This week, the PGA Tour is at TPC San Antonio on the Oaks Course for the Valero Texas Open. GolfWRX was on-site Tuesday to catch a glimpse into the bags of some of the world’s top golfers.

The field of 144 is getting ready to battle starting Thursday for the $7.7 million purse, with $1.386 million going to the winner. The tournament is also the last event where players can qualify for The Masters, just like Canadian Corey Conners did last year.

Check out our "Most interesting photos" Part 1, and Part 2.

2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #1 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #2 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #3 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #4 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #5 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #6 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #7 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #8  

Cameron putters (added Bernd Wiesberger's custom T-11) -2021 Valero Texas Open Piretti putters -2021 Valero Texas Open Branden Grace testing AutoFlex shaft @ 2021 Valero Texas Open  
      Check out our "Most interesting photos" Part 1, and Part 2.

• 29 replies
    • **GIVEAWAY** Odyssey Ten Triple Track Putter! ENTER NOW!
      NEW Odyssey Ten Triple Track putter giveaway!!!.To enter reply in this thread that you're IN!

That's it. You'll be entered into the giveaway (one entry per person). Winner chosen at random in two weeks. Be sure to check out the attached pics. Good luck!

If you are not a member her please register here to allow you to reply to this post and enter. Registration is free... https://forums.golfwrx.com/register/
      ======================================================================================================
      We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. If the winner has duplicate entries we count the first

• Thanks
      • 1,599 replies
    • 2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - discussion and links
      Please put any questions or comments here

2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #1
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #2
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #3
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #4
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #5
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #6

Hideki testing putters at WGC Dell Technologies Match Play
      Odyssey/Toulon Atlanta putter - 2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play