Best Blackberry Tour GPS App

So the ones i'm considering purchasing are: Golflogix, and Greenfinder. I've also seen Intelligolf, but i'm not really considering because it doesn't seem as good as the other two.

So does anyone have either of these? and what can they tell me about them? Are there any other GPS apps I should consider as well?

For clarity, I have a Verizon Blackberry Tour 9630.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you want just GPS for distances, or do you want a score card also so you can compile stats. Greenfinder is great but no scorecard, GolfLogix has score card but slow to fix course corrections. Another app that no one mentioned if you don't want all the graphical bells and whistles, gives you distance to F,M,B of green and a score card, and allows you to set your own GPS points if you want to, is mScoreCard (www.mScoreCard.com). For simple functionality I like it best.

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Taylormade M2[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Nike Sumo 3w, 5w[/size][/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]Nike CPR 26*[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged, 5-PW[/size][/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]Cleveland 588 RTX 50,54,58[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Scotty Futura X7M DB[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Precision Pro NX7 Pro[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Arccos Game Tracker[/size][/font][/color]

• 4 weeks later...