Check out this amazing swing!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mizzie' post='1897853' date='Aug 18 2009, 04:13 PM'][quote]YouTube link - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvg7650y6MM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvg7650y6MM[/url][/quote]

How did you do it????
[/quote]

Went to the FB page and looked at the source. Grabbed the URL to the MP4 stream they use for the video feed and downloaded that. Then uploaded to YT and waited for the encoding. (Which takes way to long btw.... my laptop can encode flv faster than they can) :russian_roulette:

[quote]The real question is, how did you manage to get that video?

Was he okay with it or did you just candid cam him?[/quote]

No he's totally cool with it. Actually there was a whole lot of audience watching him swing, you can see from the clapping. Among the audience was our club's patron and a number of members of the board.

[quote name='KOC' post='1899799' date='Aug 19 2009, 09:35 AM'][attachment=452987:Nice.jpg]

Yeah...amazing! Good spine tilt, flat left wrist supported by bent right wrist, no chicken wing...just with super strong grip and no roll or revese roll through impact...The ball doesn't know![/quote]

Yes correct , that is Homer Kelley launching one 125 yards , The ball did know

[quote name='Asleep' post='1899931' date='Aug 19 2009, 06:22 PM'][quote name='cave' post='1898133' date='Aug 18 2009, 05:51 PM']THe guy must do that to get attention...[/quote]Yep.

And it seems to have worked.

[/quote]

I don't think so. He REALLY thinks that's how golf is played. And he never seemed the showy guy to me. At least that's not the idea I get from looking at his hickory shafts irons.
I will try taking a pic of his bag next time I see him.

[quote name='eightiron' post='1899914' date='Aug 19 2009, 11:19 AM'][quote name='KOC' post='1899799' date='Aug 19 2009, 09:35 AM'][attachment=452987:Nice.jpg]

Yeah...amazing! Good spine tilt, flat left wrist supported by bent right wrist, no chicken wing...just with super strong grip and no roll or revese roll through impact...The ball doesn't know![/quote]

Yes correct , that is Homer Kelley launching one 125 yards , The ball did know
[/quote]

[attachment=453027:kICK.jpg]

This little right knee kick might help another 5 yards....You saw Homer?

LOL, I close my eyes and see his swing. This is somehow going to effect my match tomorrow.

A few weeks ago my wife and I were golfing with my Dad and a new golfer we got paired with. The new golfer was golfing righty and for some reason on one of the holes she teed up with her hands reversed (left hand low) my Dad noticed and he pointed it out to her before she shot. The next hole I was on the tee box in the middle of my swing when that popped in my head, I let out a laugh and I procceeded to hit this line drive push/fade that almost killed a guy sitting on a lawn mower.

If I was paired with that guy, I don't know if I would look away when he hit or just stare at him like a 14 year old girl stares at an Jonas Brothers Concert.