2010 Cleveland/Srixon

Richard - did you get to hit the new CG1 Tour combo set? How did they feel/perform? What are they comparable to?

'16 Taylormade M2 Tour Issue 9.5* TZ6X
Cobra F9 14.5* Evenflow Blue 75X
TM P790 UDI 18* ADDI 95X
Srixon Z945 4-PW Modus 130X
Cleveland RX4 RTG 50*/54*/58* S400
TM Spider Ghost S

And how much will they be? ;)

D - JDM SLDR 9* - Oban Kiyoshi
3+w - 07 Burner TP - Mitsubishi Blueboard
3h - Diablo Edge Tour - Fujikura Motore Tour Spec 9.8 HB
4-PW - TMAG Smoked TP MB - Rifle 6.0
54* - Nike VR Forged - raw head 
60* - Nike VR Forged
P - Naked Nike Origin B2|01

I don't know how Srixon clubs aren't more popular. This year's models are gorgeous. I'm already a huge fan of the DST series. I would love to hit the new CG1's and those CG7 Tours. All of the Srixon stuff looks great and I think I am going to look at the driver, hybrid and ZTX irons that were pictured there.

P.S. Were the pictures with the hot blonde in them of here or of someone else important that I just don't recognize? Haha.

Mavrik Sub Zero 9* - HZRDUS Hulk 60x
Mavrik Sub Zero 13.5* - Rogue White 130 70x
Apex 19 2h- Project X Evenflow Black 6.5
Apex Black 19 - 4-6 - DG AMT White  X100
Apex Pro Black 19 - 7-PW - DG AMT White X100
Jaws MD5 Tour Grey- 50, 54, 60- DG Onyx TI S400
Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini Red w/ Stability Tour Shaft
Taylor Made TP5 PIX

[quote name='ChxDigLongBall' date='28 January 2010 - 12:23 AM' timestamp='1264656183' post='2209198']
P.S. Were the pictures with the hot blonde in them of here or of someone else important that I just don't recognize? Haha.
[/quote]

Looks like Sternberg from the Golf Channel.

Titleist 910D3 9.5 w/Diamana D+ 72s
Titleist 910F 15 w/stock Kai'li 75s
Titleist 910H 19 w/stock Kai'li 80s
Titleist AP2 712 3-W DGS300
Vokey SM4 52-08 & 56-11
Bettinardi BC6 34" 343g

Cleveland's 2009 iron trade in promotion effected to get guys to try this stuff worked on me. In 35+ years of playing maybe 20 sets of top line irons never was Cleveland in the mix aside from wedges. Being a ironoholic I "preplanned " my annual 2010 change by gertting the CG7 Tours in june a week after promo came out. I was going to wait untill mid year to see maybe both 2010 and 2011 lineup but after seeing and demoing the CG7 Black Pearl non tours of few times I can,t wait. I know many will focus on Cleveland's new blades,blade cb combo , and CG7 Tours which will suit many games. That said the cg7 is a very interesting stick in that it's forgiving as any GI yet isn,t overly offset. wide soled,or shovel like profile. The Black Pearl finish is the icing on the cake. From a guy thats last couple iron sets have been AP2s,R7tps,XTours,CG 7 Tours,etc etc many might want to at least give them a try. I really think between finally getting tired of iron buying and looking for "the sticks" I might of found something to hold on to. Hopefully these and trusty i5s with s300s alternates there all I want. Great pics by the way,thanks.

• 7 months later...