3 for under $15.00
Costco just came out with its own "Kirkland" brand of glove--package of 3 for $14.99 (although another Costco store in my area has them for $12.99). Excellent quality and fit--very comparable to FJ--, except that it does not come in "cadet" sizes.

Not your typical big box store value gloves.

Haven't seen the Kirkland brand at my store yet. I have purchased the 3 pack of Callaway gloves there for around $17.

The nice thing about Costco is that if you don't like any item you buy there, you can bring it back, no questions asked.

The not so nice thing about Costco is, that I'll go in there for eggs and spend $400...

center_success_costco_ls.jpg1246554831.jpeg

X________________________________ Sign Here

My buddy just bought the three pack and liked them at first. One of the seams on the glove tore though while we were playing. However, he got the wrong size so that may have had something to do with it. He thinks that the hand outline on the back of the package seems to suggest a glove either too small or too large (can't remember which).

[quote name='Qstick333' date='02 June 2010 - 07:21 AM' timestamp='1275488489' post='2481932']
They used to sell 3 packs of Callaway gloves for the same price. I wonder if it is the same deal, just rebranded?
[/quote]

thats exactly what they are

[quote name='AztecJer27' date='02 June 2010 - 10:42 AM' timestamp='1275489748' post='2481966']
[quote name='Qstick333' date='02 June 2010 - 07:21 AM' timestamp='1275488489' post='2481932']
They used to sell 3 packs of Callaway gloves for the same price. I wonder if it is the same deal, just rebranded?
[/quote]

thats exactly what they are
[/quote]

If that's true, than for $5 a glove, it's a steal!

[quote name='Qstick333' date='02 June 2010 - 12:09 PM' timestamp='1275494973' post='2482120']
It's still a good deal - but i found the synthetic glove from Callaway in the pack to be less than great.....the other 2 were very nice and help up well, but the syn. just didn't do it for me...

Zach
[/quote]

The synthetic glove is awful. Im using one now and cant wait to replace it. It fits way different than the other two, and never gets soft. Argh.

[quote name='sne3_sne3' date='02 June 2010 - 08:48 AM' timestamp='1275490089' post='2481970']
I may have to check out these Costco gloves. I will be near a Costco next weekend. Do these gloves fit the same as Footjoy? Meaning does a large kirkland glove fit like a large Footjoy glove?
[/quote]

Same as FJ. As I said in my previous post, don't use the hand outline on the back, it suggests one size too small or too large, don't remember which.

[quote name='garobe' date='02 June 2010 - 10:24 AM' timestamp='1275495868' post='2482155']
[quote name='sne3_sne3' date='02 June 2010 - 08:48 AM' timestamp='1275490089' post='2481970']
I may have to check out these Costco gloves. I will be near a Costco next weekend. Do these gloves fit the same as Footjoy? Meaning does a large kirkland glove fit like a large Footjoy glove?
[/quote]

Same as FJ. As I said in my previous post, don't use the hand outline on the back, it suggests one size too small or too large, don't remember which.
[/quote]

Thanks garobe!. I would've sat there and debated buying my normal size for an hour. So you saved me some time.

Thanks garobe!. I would've sat there and debated buying my normal size for an hour. So you saved me some time.

No problem! I actually DID go in and debate whether or not I should buy the size it suggested. I'm not going to admit how much time I sat there in front of the gloves... Amazing what I'll do not to waste $13 sometimes. black%20eye.gif I played with a buddy a few days later who did buy the gloves and told me that he bought the size it suggested and they did not fit. He said he thought his normal FJ size would fit correctly.

At Costco, buy the size you think will fit, try it on in the parking lot. If it doesn't fit, go back in and size up or down as needed.

If no sizes fit correctly, get your money back on the spot.

Costco has no issues for returns.

[quote name='Hateto3Putt' date='02 June 2010 - 12:36 PM' timestamp='1275500162' post='2482286']
At Costco, buy the size you think will fit, try it on in the parking lot. If it doesn't fit, go back in and size up or down as needed.

If no sizes fit correctly, get your money back on the spot.

Costco has no issues for returns.
[/quote]

Bingo.

Order the 12 pack of Power-Bilt gloves from Costco online. $54 a dozen delivered!!! 100% Cabretta Leather....they simply can't be beat at $4.50 per glove.

Except I think the ones that are in stores are $12.99 for three... That makes 'em $4.33 so the Power-Bilt ones CAN be beat! tongue.gif Not sure about the quality of those in the store though.

Order the 12 pack of Power-Bilt gloves from Costco online. $54 a dozen delivered!!! 100% Cabretta Leather....they simply can't be beat at $4.50 per glove.

Except I think the ones that are in stores are $12.99 for three... That makes 'em $4.33 so the Power-Bilt ones CAN be beat! tongue.gif Not sure about the quality of those in the store though.

Yes, $12.99/3, and they are good. I have been using one for 3 rounds in hot/muggy weather and although it has gotten soaked, it looks the same as any of my others at the same useage level. My guess is they went to the same mfg in HK as Callaway or name brand and said, hey make some for us!

As far as the sizing, it's the normal sizing as others. Don't look at the fit diagram, because it's way off.

Thanks Costco, again!

[quote name='spartanglfr' date='02 June 2010 - 07:05 AM' timestamp='1275487512' post='2481905']
Costco just came out with its own "Kirkland" brand of glove--package of 3 for $14.99 (although another Costco store in my area has them for $12.99). Excellent quality and fit--very comparable to FJ--, except that it does not come in "cadet" sizes.

[/quote]

Thanks !

[quote name='SpinMill75' date='02 June 2010 - 06:01 PM' timestamp='1275516094' post='2482936']
[quote name='spartanglfr' date='02 June 2010 - 07:05 AM' timestamp='1275487512' post='2481905']

[/quote]

Thanks !
[/quote]

You're welcome. Just a sidenote--all 3 gloves are cabretta (no synthetic glove as in the Callaway pkg formerly sold by Costco).

Golfetail on Ebay is selling Precept Cabretta gloves for $19.99 for a 3 pack right now. They're good gloves too. Basically just Bridgestone Cabretta gloves with the Precept name on them. I know its $5 more than the Costco gloves, but if you're lazy like me & dont want to drive somewhere to buy gloves, or dont have a Costco nearby, its a pretty good deal for a really nice set of gloves

[url="http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Precept-Tour-Golf-Gloves-3-pack-MRH-Medium-/370385524262?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item563cb29626"]http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item563cb29626[/url]

I agree, these gloves are pretty decent. They are not the same glove as the callaways that they had before. You can't tell through the packaging, so just had to chance'm. So far I really like them, and I'm very picky about my glove. They seem to be durable and the price is right.

Ping G400 10.5 (9.75) Hzrdus Yellow 75 5.5
Callaway Rogue 17* 4wd Atmos Blue TS 70  
Ping G410 19*, 22* & 26* Tensei CK Pro Blue 80
Cobra Forged Tec Black 6-GW SteelFiber i95cw R (2019 Forged Tec SteelFiber i95cw R trial run ) 
Vokey SM7 54/8 M 
Mack Daddy PM 58/12
Toulon Madison H1 neck/ Toulon Atlanta H7/ Bettinardi BB1 Tiki 2016
Wilson Staff FG Tour/ Bridgestone Tour B RXS / ProV1