Win a Ghost Putter here!!!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love the look of this new putter. I currently use an Odessey 2-ball blade putter that is OK, but not getting the results I want. Something with this totally different look could be just what I need. When I first saw on on TV I immediately went online to find out what it was. After doing some research on it I'm convinced that changing to this putter will get me the results I am looking for.

I've tried one but haven't plunked down the $$$ for it yet. It has a nice roll and nice feel at impact. It's easy to align. My 4 yr old Rife is getting kind of beat up and a snow white ghost would be perfect to replace it.

[quote name='easyyy' date='06 June 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1275876488' post='2490475']
Did you see Justin Rose and his Ghost at the Memorial? TMag ask us to offer our members a chance to win a ghost putter. Enter in this thread why you would like to win and we will draw a winner within the next week to 2 weeks.

Enter in this thread.

[attachment=606346:index.jpg]
[color=#1C2837]----------------------

We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. If the winner has duplicate entries we count the first.

We will do the same for every contest. [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/page/3-golfwrxcom-official-contest-rules/"]<<< Rules for the contest >>>[/url]

Richard [/color]
[/quote]