Corza Ghost

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found that it not only gave me more confidence on the greens, but it felt like I could see the putt better. I seem to see the line better than before and my lag speed is great. As someone who's just shooting for par/bogey golf I'm happy with two putts. And now I feel like that gonna make range is even longer than before. The one complaint I do have is with the face, but I've seemed to get used to it by now.

Drastic improvement. I just see the line better. And once I got used to the different speed, the putts started to fall. I've only been using it a couple of weeks, so I don't have enough reps with it to have definitive numbers, but in the end, for me, I'd say it will help at least 5 strokes, maybe 10.

I'm a high handicapper though, so everyone else's mileage will vary.

At first I thought it was awesome, but then I gradually realized it wasn't so hot. I felt like I had to forward press the putter too much and it was very inconsistent rolling the ball. Sometimes it would be short but more often it would jump off the face and go way past the hole. It also seems quite light to me.

I love my 2 ball Odyssey backstryke putter a lot better.

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]10.5* PING G30 Tour 65S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]15* TM RBZ Matrix Ozik 7S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]18.5* TM RBZ Tour Matrix Ozik 7S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]21.5* Bio Cell Hybrid[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]5-AW Srixon z545 C-Taper Lite S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]PING Glide 54*SS, 58*TS[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]Taylormade DLL+ 36"[/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='BuckyBadger' timestamp='1283192772' post='2669138']
At first I thought it was awesome, but then I gradually realized it wasn't so hot. I felt like I had to forward press the putter too much and it was very inconsistent rolling the ball. Sometimes it would be short but more often it would jump off the face and go way past the hole. It also seems quite light to me.

[/quote]

I agree. At first I thought it was the one, but on the course I could not get any distance control unless I used a big forward press. Being designed by Dave Stockton may explain that, as he promotes the forward press. Also at 4 degrees of loft, if I did not forward press, the long ones would get airborne. Seems odd since this seems to fly against the whole Anti-Skid Groove Insert technology that the Rossa brand was built on.

When put up against my Itsy Bitsy Spider, it was no contest, the Spider ran circles around the Ghost for me. Its a shame, because it looks much cleaner than the spider, but I can't argue with the results.

I have to agree that this putter has turned my putting around this season. Like a lot of people, I do have trouble with distance control at times but short putts just seem easy. I actually look forward to getting on the green again as my putting was not enjoyable, even dreadful earlier this year. Yes, "the Indian not the arrow", but the Ghost has re-instilled that lost confidence. I don't game it every single round anymore, but when I feel I need some help, this is my go to.

[quote name='BuckyBadger' timestamp='1283192772' post='2669138']

[/quote]

I just vaporized my ghost for a 2Ball Backstryke...both put a great roll but for some reason the backstryke just swings better.

Ping 410 Lst 9 w/ Black Rdx smoke 6.0

Cally Sub Zero 15 with Fuji Xlr8 Pro 73 TS
Cally Big Bertha Alpa 816 5wd 18 Aldila Rogue 70 R
Cally Epic Tour issue 4 Hybrid w/KBS Proto 65s
Cally X-Tour (1st gen) w XP/95 R-300 5-pw
Cally Pm19 54/58 w/KBS Hi Rev 115
Taylor Spider Tour black with white T

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Our picks

• 2021 RBC Heritage - discussions and links
      Please post any questions and comments here.

2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #1
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #2
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #3
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #4
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #5
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #6
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #7
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #8
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #9
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #10

2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #1
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #2
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #3
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #4
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #5
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #6
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #7
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #8
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #9
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #10

Custom Cameron putters - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Bettinardi putter - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Robert Streb's custom stamped Vokey wedge - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Ben An's custom stamped Vokey - 2021 RBC Heritage
      • 6 replies
    • 2021 Valero Texas Open - discussion & links
      Please put any questions or comments here. 

This week, the PGA Tour is at TPC San Antonio on the Oaks Course for the Valero Texas Open. GolfWRX was on-site Tuesday to catch a glimpse into the bags of some of the world’s top golfers.

The field of 144 is getting ready to battle starting Thursday for the $7.7 million purse, with $1.386 million going to the winner. The tournament is also the last event where players can qualify for The Masters, just like Canadian Corey Conners did last year.

Check out our "Most interesting photos" Part 1, and Part 2.

2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #1 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #2 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #3 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #4 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #5 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #6 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #7 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #8  

Cameron putters (added Bernd Wiesberger's custom T-11) -2021 Valero Texas Open Piretti putters -2021 Valero Texas Open Branden Grace testing AutoFlex shaft @ 2021 Valero Texas Open  
      Check out our "Most interesting photos" Part 1, and Part 2.

• 29 replies
    • **GIVEAWAY** Odyssey Ten Triple Track Putter! ENTER NOW!
      NEW Odyssey Ten Triple Track putter giveaway!!!.To enter reply in this thread that you're IN!

That's it. You'll be entered into the giveaway (one entry per person). Winner chosen at random in two weeks. Be sure to check out the attached pics. Good luck!

If you are not a member her please register here to allow you to reply to this post and enter. Registration is free... https://forums.golfwrx.com/register/
      ======================================================================================================
      We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. If the winner has duplicate entries we count the first

• 1,599 replies
    • 2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - discussion and links
      Please put any questions or comments here

2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #1
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #2
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #3
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #4
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #5
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #6

Hideki testing putters at WGC Dell Technologies Match Play
      Odyssey/Toulon Atlanta putter - 2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play
      Cameron putters - 2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play