whats your Dream Car???

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dream cars (realistically) - my 2000 jeep wrangler when i finish it. Currently doing a motor and axle swaps. I'm trying to get as much done before I start school up in the fall again. 1 more year of undergrad and 3 years (year round) of pharmacy school, then I'm going to buy a Cadillac CTS-V. I absolutely LOVE these. The next project when I finish the jeep will be an early 90's miata with an LS3 or if can find one an LS7. If i had more cash to work with I'd start with a Saturn Sky.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='755' timestamp='1316002092' post='3563335']
Here is my new toy...2012 Mustang GT 5.0
[/quote]

Nice 5.0 man. When I was buying a new car I never considered it as I wasnt too sold on the styling, but then I drove one and that thing is a beast. Very impressive. I ended up buying a 370z but have alot of respect for those things!

G400 LST    TS Speeder 7.2

SLDR MINI  TS Speeder 7.2

MP-18 Fli Hi

JPX 900 Forged

RTX-3 CB

Toulon Atlanta

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought my "Realistic Dream Car", a 2005 BMW E46 M3 ZCP (Competition Package). It's a VERY long story, but I've been wanting this car for 10 YEARS, and I've finally been able to afford it. A buddy of mine knew the owner, and introduced us to make the deal happen. I love it.

BMW_M3_E46ZCP_Front314_02.JPG

My "Fantasy Car" is a McLaren F1, this is still the ultimate Supercar IMO. Other votes go to the Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini Aventador,and various other cars.

[quote name='bubbagump' timestamp='1316259203' post='3569998']
[/quote]

Nice 5.0 man. When I was buying a new car I never considered it as I wasnt too sold on the styling, but then I drove one and that thing is a beast. Very impressive. I ended up buying a 370z but have alot of respect for those things!
[/quote]

Thanks...the new 5.0 is amazing...I put Roush exhaust and cold air intake intake on this and the sound is killer. This is the first that I have driven that has that old muscle car sound and performance.

[quote name='755' timestamp='1317122065' post='3593970']
[quote name='bubbagump' timestamp='1316259203' post='3569998']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks...the new 5.0 is amazing...I put Roush exhaust and cold air intake intake on this and the sound is killer. This is the first that I have driven that has that old muscle car sound and performance.
[/quote]

Truth

G400 LST    TS Speeder 7.2

SLDR MINI  TS Speeder 7.2

MP-18 Fli Hi

JPX 900 Forged

RTX-3 CB

Toulon Atlanta

Completely out of the question never gonna happen dream car: Ferrari Enzo FXX

Dream car but possible if I win the lottery (60 million and up): Ferrari 599 GTB or Aston Martin (any kind)

Dream car but possible if I win the lottery (1 million-10 million): Porsche Panamera or Mercedes CL 600

Realistic Dream car: Mercedes E-Class

Realistic everyday car and possibly within price range: GMC Yukon Denali or Chevy Tahoe LTZ (used of course lol)

• 1 month later...

Lotus Esprit Twin Turbo

New_Lotus_Esprit_Revealed.jpg

Next car will probably be a murdered out Chrysler 300...just love the way this thing looks:

A newer year, but something that looks like this:

DSC01075.jpg

My father and I were rebuilding a 1979 Lotus Eclat that had to get put on hiatus for a while, but when it is finished...will be an awesome car to drive. Modified 4 cylinder racing engine that will scream.

Car is painted ferrari red, dont have pics but it looks similar to this:

Lotus_Eclat_reg_1979_1973_cc.JPG

Audi R8, the more black, the better. I have an A4, I just gotta work my way up the Audi family, I've got my eyes on a S5 right now as an in between upgrade :partytime2:

Callaway XR16 Pro 9* Fujikura Speeder Evolution II TS 65 S
TaylorMade M1 17* Fujikura Pro 70 S
Srixon Z45h 19* Aldila Rouge Black 85S
Srixon 745 4-P Tour Issue S400
Bettinardi Soft Carbon Stinger Raw 51*-55*-59* KBS HiRev Tour
Bettinardi Soft Carbon Half Moon Raw 33.5"
Srixon Z Star

• 1 month later...

I've had a LOVE for Ferrari's when I first watched Magnum PI, I know I'm dating my self. Any Ferrari will do. I like this one, see below.

I love golf but outside of golf I love cars and trucks and well basically anything with an enigine that I can drive. Just curious as to what all of you guys would own if money was limitless. I'm sure some would love the super exotics like Bentlys, Rolls, Ferraris, etc. but I'm just curious as to what you guys would drive. For me I love a Bently Continental GT Coupe but nothing can beat a sexy diesel truck. Here is what my dream look like:

50ff8f06.jpg