Show us your Byron's

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya had to know that I'd chime in, eventually.

Here is a pic of my handmade Byron No.2 and one of a custom putter that he remodeled for me. It was a putter that was milled by my neighbor for me and had no hosel. Byron welded it up, totally reshaped it and bead blasted it for me. It was an awesome surprise and putts like a dream.

Enjoy,

LaMont in AZ

HairPie,

LOVE the copper!!!!!!! The O Head was one of my faves and your version is the best yet.

It makes me very anxious to get my heads back from Byron when he is done. I won't say what the third one is, but the pics will make some of you drool.

Thanks for the O-Head shot,

LaMont in AZ

I was just about to start this thread yesterday! I can't wait to see the new flat stick LaMont. Here's some new pics of my dream putter...

Many Byron Putters
Scratch Don Whites
Scratch Jeff McCoys
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/646544-finalists-witb-452013-damascus-byron-scratch-td/page__hl__%20finalist"]WITB Link[/url]

Little late to the party, but here's mine. Custom welded Byron Design--lefty obviously (though it's been brought to my attention that not everybody notices that it is left handed at first glance :kewlpics: ), and spec's out to 360 grams at 33". I loves this putter. 2 months w/out using another putter--on the course. All it's missing is a Gripmaster leather grip. A problem to be rectified shortly. :D

custombyronface.jpg

custombyronsole.jpg

custombyroncavity.jpg

custombyronaddress.jpg

and one that Byron took--he's better at pics than I am, of course he's not handicapped by a crappy, crappy camera. :D

ByronMorgan.jpg

:hi:

Byron`s prices are very competive.I like to say.. you can`t buy a better putter only pay more.

I'll second that!

I still can't believe what I got for what I paid, and how quickly too.

Many Byron Putters
Scratch Don Whites
Scratch Jeff McCoys
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/646544-finalists-witb-452013-damascus-byron-scratch-td/page__hl__%20finalist"]WITB Link[/url]