Boo Weekley's Mossy Oak rain pants

You might want to try Cabela's or any other Hunting and Fishing Supply Store

M3 9.5* - ACCRA TZ5 265 M5      M5 Rocket 14* Matrix Black 8M3    CBX119 18* EvenFlow Black 
TM 2014 TP 4-PW DG TI X100     RTX4  50, 54, 60 - DG TI S400     Evnroll ER5    Titleist  Players 4
#TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013

I have looked at a number of hunting and fishing websites. I have looked on Mossy Oak's website as well. Boo's rainpants are a little different. They are tan(not camo), have Mossy Oak written at the bottom of the legs, have belt loops, and real pockets. I would like to have a pair to play golf in the fall and winter. I think they would be more comfortable than a regular pair of pants.

I would call them and ask...I am assuming that they are specialy made with the logo down the side and what not.

MAIL: Mossy Oak Apparel Company

3330 Cumberland Blvd., Suite 600

Atlanta, GA 30339

PHONE: 1-800-331-5624

EMAIL: info@mossyoakapparel.com

Boo wears them for some sort of charity maybe do a google search for Boo Weekley + Mossy oak.

I am a hunter myself so I have always been a big fan of players like Boo, Fuzzy, and DL III who are all hunters also...I am sure there are others on tour I just know of those three.

Dove season just started here this weekend so I am spening less time on the course and more in the field.