GIVEAWAY: 15 Sets of RocketBallz Irons from TaylorMade Golf!!! Wow!

HipCheck

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+-
[quote name='HipCheck' timestamp='1326162589' post='4053659']
[attachment=977221:RBZ15.jpg]

Get ready for this GolfWRXers... TaylorMade Golf is giving away 15 sets of its new RocketBallz Irons to WRX members BEFORE they're available to the general public! That's right: 15! It's an amazing opportunity for a a lot of members to get their hands on the latest iron offering from TaylorMade. You've heard about the distance gains with the RBZ 3-Wood, now get the opportunity to play the irons that go with it.

[u][b]To Enter:[/b][/u]
This giveaway is live for only 10 days, so enter below today. All you have to be is a GolfWRX member in good standing (US and Canada) at the time of this giveaway post, and you can enter by posting below! (I'm in! I want distance! etc.)

Drawing will be held at random. Good luck!

And a HUGE thanks to TaylorMade Golf for the HUGE giveaway.

ONLY on GolfWRX!

- Rob

* Winners will have their choice of stock steel shafts in choice of flex or stock graphite in choice of flex. Sorry, no other modifications. Open to residents of the US and Canada only.

[color="#1c2837"]----------------------
How winners are chosen...

We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. If the winner has duplicate entries we count the first.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/page/3-golfwrxcom-official-contest-rules/"]<<< Rules for the giveaway >>>[/url]
[/color]
[/quote]

Im in! I want more distance

[quote name='HipCheck' timestamp='1326162589' post='4053659']
[attachment=977221:RBZ15.jpg]

Get ready for this GolfWRXers... TaylorMade Golf is giving away 15 sets of its new RocketBallz Irons to WRX members BEFORE they're available to the general public! That's right: 15! It's an amazing opportunity for a a lot of members to get their hands on the latest iron offering from TaylorMade. You've heard about the distance gains with the RBZ 3-Wood, now get the opportunity to play the irons that go with it.

[u][b]To Enter:[/b][/u]
This giveaway is live for only 10 days, so enter below today. All you have to be is a GolfWRX member in good standing (US and Canada) at the time of this giveaway post, and you can enter by posting below! (I'm in! I want distance! etc.)

Drawing will be held at random. Good luck!

And a HUGE thanks to TaylorMade Golf for the HUGE giveaway.

ONLY on GolfWRX!

- Rob

* Winners will have their choice of stock steel shafts in choice of flex or stock graphite in choice of flex. Sorry, no other modifications. Open to residents of the US and Canada only.

[color=#1C2837]----------------------
How winners are chosen...

We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. If the winner has duplicate entries we count the first.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/page/3-golfwrxcom-official-contest-rules/"]<<< Rules for the giveaway >>>[/url]
[/color]
[/quote]

I'll go for it!

Callaway National Fitters Board/Adidas Staff/UST Mamiya Advisory Staff
Epic Max LS - Quantum Purple 5F5
Epic Max 3+ - Lin-Q Concept 6F4
Epic Speed 5W - Lin-Q Blue 7F4
Apex 21 Hybrid - Recoil Dart 75F4
Apex Pro 21 5-PW - Recoil Dart Prototype 90
MD5 JAWS Raw 50, 54, 60 - Custom Recoil Wedge Proto 110
Odyssey Ten Triple Track
Chrome Soft X Triple Track

I'm in!!! cmon Wrx I never win anything!! prove me wrong!!! thanks TMAG!!

Titleist 915D4 9.5 w/Speeder TS 7.2x
Tour Edge CB Pro 13.5 w/757x
Titleist 913F.d 18 w/D+ 82 x
Titleist 913H.d 23.5 w/Diamana 92x
Mizuno MP-60 w/x100
Titleist SM4 50.12-54.14-58.12
2 Ball Tour filled and lined 35"
Titleist 2017 Prov1 #18
Titleist Lightweight Staff Bag