Warrior Golf balls

Bodee

Got an email from Warrior Golf yesterday saying that I could get 3 dozen of their golf balls for free. So I called and found this to be true with two conditions attached. Call them back with a review of each version (there are 3) and pay S&H of $19.95. Didn't have a problem with either condition as I am getting 3 dozen within 2-3 weeks. The 3 versions they offer are Distance. Titanium, and Super Soft. If you call, mention promo code B25 to get the offer. I know there are some out there looking for balls at a bargain price and $20 for 3 dozen ain't bad. Personally, I'll used these for casual rounds, give some to friends, and save my XV's for tourney's and such.

Cleveland Classic 270
R11 3 Wood/Tee XCG-V 5 wood
Ping i20's 3-PW
Vokey 50,54
Tour Issue Ghost Corza
Srixon XV / Volvik /TP-X

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP,

you shouldve asked here first.

if i were you, i would close the account of the credit card you used to pay the s&h unless you want to deal with that company charging you repeatedly months after months.

I also posted here first and am sorry I didn't. Will talk with the bank to see what options I have. Thanks e1 for the responses!!!!!!!!russian_roulette.gif

Cleveland Classic 270
R11 3 Wood/Tee XCG-V 5 wood
Ping i20's 3-PW
Vokey 50,54
Tour Issue Ghost Corza
Srixon XV / Volvik /TP-X

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT get involved with these idiots. I sure hope you already cancelled your credit card. If you didn't, call now. Seriously, do whatever you can to get away from these d-bags.

Driver - TBD
3 Wood - TBD
5 Wood - Mizuno MX700, PF v2
4-PW - Adams CMB, C-Taper
Wedges - Mizuno T4 52/58, S400
Putter - Odyssey Versa #7, SS 3.0
Ball - TF Gamer

What's Warrior's deal? I know people have had difficulty with Warrior's product trial offers but I don't understand why Warrior makes golf equipment? Are they just trying to build a database of names to sell for direct marketing purposes or are they testing components that other OEM's will use for their clubs?

Just curious what Warrior's all about since it seems that all they want to do is give away equipment for feedback...

They don't give anything away. They charge your card for the full cost when they ship it to you. They then proceed to put you through hell when you try to return anything for your money back. Do not be sucked it by their "free" offers, you will get shafted, biiiiig time.

Driver - TBD
3 Wood - TBD
5 Wood - Mizuno MX700, PF v2
4-PW - Adams CMB, C-Taper
Wedges - Mizuno T4 52/58, S400
Putter - Odyssey Versa #7, SS 3.0
Ball - TF Gamer

I got 3 wedges from them a few years back for shipping and handling. I never was charged anything more than that so I thought it was a pretty decent deal. Then I started getting phone calls about 3 times a day trying to get me to buy/test new stuff. I told them no every time. They would not stop hounding me. I even got into multiple arguments with them. Long story short. They finally stopped calling, my dad still plays these wedges they are actually half decent. I also have quite a few hacker buddies who did the same deal and are still playing them. My recomendation would be to tread carefully give them a false number.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a postcard for a free hybrid. Glad I came on here first.

PRGR 2015 (Red)Egg 10*/ Muziik Bangvoo Premium 240cpm
TEE XCG6 4w /Muziik Bangvoo Premium 260cpm (tipped 1/4")
PRGR 2015 (Red) Egg 5Ut 23*/ AXE hybrid stiff
2015 OnOff Kuro 4-PW/ Modus3 120s
Yururi Gekku 53*(bent 52) and 57* (bent 58)/  Nippon Modus3 125 Wedge
Slighter FPR Portland/ Yamada Emperor2/ Epon I-33/Hiro Mz-18

Crooks. I sent them S&H 2 years ago for free balls< and have seen no balls yet. Do not fool around with these clowns. I mentioned this to the Warrior booth at a show this year and they wanted my credit caed number again!!!! STAY AWAY.

Cobra ZL 10.5 Blur
Burner 09 4 thru PW
Cleveland 52 56 58
Sabretooth
Chrome Yellow Speed Regime 1

The amazing thing about Warrior Golf is that they have been doing this sort of thing for a very long time, at least 7-9 years that I am aware of. The horror stories about trying to get you money back or stop credit card charges are legion. You would think that some attorney general in some state someplace would hear about the complaints and do something about it.

I got the free hybrid and lob wedge last year. No credit card horrors, but the phone calls were annoying. The hybrid was decent. Better than in most box sets. The wedge was identical to the Duck's Sporting Goods maxfli. If anyone ever wants to try them I'd be glad to unload for cost of shipping.

Got the ad for the balls. I am happy with the Pentax TP. And find enough shag balls on the course that I have no desire to deal with Warrior again

Zolex 0 CC "The Hammer" driver
Warrior 3h
Divnick Adjustable Iron
Spin Doctor Wedges
Top Spin Putter
Molitor & Pinnacle balls

• 1 year later...

Don't listen to these clowns about Warrior Custom Golf. The balls are a great deal! Actually everything with them is a great deal! If you don't mind the phone calls to sell you stuff once every few months, free offers and E-mails they are a GREAT GOLF COMPANY! You won't find them in a golf store, or a sporting goods store though. The reason is simple, they CUSTOM BUILD YOUR CLUBS to your specifications! I play them, and I LOVE THEM!!! Don't expect miracles from the first time you hit them, but after you use them a few times you WILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE!!!

Anyone can go to a sporting goods store and spend $499 on a Taylormade R1 Driver and think he's got the BEST THERE IS! Maybe he does, the difference is this, you bought a pre-made store model that you may be too tall for, to short for, you'll have to adjust for your natural slice or hook or whatever you do naturally. With Warrior Custom Golf, you will have gotten similar technology a VERY COMPARABLE CLUB for much less, and it's custom made just for you your height your tendency, it is built to help with your natural slice or hook, and because of that will make it the SUPERIOR CLUB FOR YOU! The best part is you have 45 days from the day you receive it to try it out on the course, get used to it, and decide if you like it. If you don't, simply call them, get it adjusted and/or refitted or even send it back for the price of shipping and get a FULL REFUND and then go get your Taylormade R1 Driver or whatever it is you are slobbering over. I would bet you that 9 out of 10 of you, or 95-96 of 100 of you will keep that club from Warrior Custom Golf once you have tried it out. That is my experience with anyone, including myself who has actually hit a Warrior Custom Golf Club! I have the Tomahawk Driver and the 3 wood in my bag, then I have the Signature Series 3 Hybrid, and the 4-PW Signature Series Irons, the 52, 56, 60 degree wedges and a Warrior blade putter. I did have the Warrior Stand Bag, but in all honesty I got it for free with my purchase, the zipper broke on one pocket and it isn't worth $199.00 at all, not even close. They told me I should send it back, I told them it wasn't worth the price of shipping for me to even replace it. I have the hybrids, I have all the woods, and irons, I just choose those 14 clubs to keep in my Ogio bag and Bag Boy Push Cart when I walk the course. Most of the whiners for Warrior are people who have never hit a Warrior Club of they're own, did and weren't happy with the $399 it cost them for the clubs because they got they're last set at K-mart or Wal-Mart for $99-$179 for a whole set and aren't used to a quality club. They may have purchased a Driver from K-mart and spent $40 for it, and thought that was pushing the mark for today's golf technology. That is the truth of the matter. When you are ready for some good golf equipment don't be afraid to give Warrior Custom Golf a try, you won't be sorry, I haven't been other than my wife not being happy with the expense on good golf equipment, but then again imagine if I bought the R1 series woods alone from Taylormade?

I am guessing UtahKeith works for Warrior

Nice sales pitch

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

[twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

So in summary:

Warrior Custom Golf blah blah blah Warrior Custom Golf blah blah blah Gorrier Wastom Culf blah blah blah Tomahawk This blah blah blah Next Best Thing to Nothing at All blah blah blah I'm a dirty little troll

That about cover it?

TaylorMade M5 10.5* Atmos Black 6x TS
TaylorMade M5 15* Pro 2.0 7x
915Hd 2H & 3H Speeder 904HB X
TaylorMade P790, 4-P DG 105 Stiff
TaylorMade Milled Grind 50SB, 54SB, 60 Hi Toe
TaylorMade DJ Spider 34" UST Frequency Filtered
TP5X

[size=5][sup]Thankyou, utahkeith![/sup][/size]
[size=5][sup]Well, I'm sold......[/sup][/size]
[size=5][sup]How 'bout you guys? :Schooled: [/sup][/size]

R11S 8* square; Stock stiff
Maltby KE4 14* 3w , Axe Excaliber R flex tipped 1"
RBZ 25* hb; RBZstage 2 19* hb
Mizuno MP30 5 - PW, AXE Excaliber stiff, Hogan Apex PC E Wedge (50*) TT DG s300
GM Never Compromise GM2 putter
54*, 58* TM TP wedges 3* flat

[quote name='utahkeith' timestamp='1377028705' post='7714310']
Don't listen to these clowns about Warrior Custom Golf. The balls are a great deal! Actually everything with them is a great deal! If you don't mind the phone calls to sell you stuff once every few months, free offers and E-mails they are a GREAT GOLF COMPANY! You won't find them in a golf store, or a sporting goods store though. The reason is simple, they CUSTOM BUILD YOUR CLUBS to your specifications! I play them, and I LOVE THEM!!! Don't expect miracles from the first time you hit them, but after you use them a few times you WILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE!!!

Anyone can go to a sporting goods store and spend $499 on a Taylormade R1 Driver and think he's got the BEST THERE IS! Maybe he does, the difference is this, you bought a pre-made store model that you may be too tall for, to short for, you'll have to adjust for your natural slice or hook or whatever you do naturally. With Warrior Custom Golf, you will have gotten similar technology a VERY COMPARABLE CLUB for much less, and it's custom made just for you your height your tendency, it is built to help with your natural slice or hook, and because of that will make it the SUPERIOR CLUB FOR YOU! The best part is you have 45 days from the day you receive it to try it out on the course, get used to it, and decide if you like it. If you don't, simply call them, get it adjusted and/or refitted or even send it back for the price of shipping and get a FULL REFUND and then go get your Taylormade R1 Driver or whatever it is you are slobbering over. I would bet you that 9 out of 10 of you, or 95-96 of 100 of you will keep that club from Warrior Custom Golf once you have tried it out. That is my experience with anyone, including myself who has actually hit a Warrior Custom Golf Club! I have the Tomahawk Driver and the 3 wood in my bag, then I have the Signature Series 3 Hybrid, and the 4-PW Signature Series Irons, the 52, 56, 60 degree wedges and a Warrior blade putter. I did have the Warrior Stand Bag, but in all honesty I got it for free with my purchase, the zipper broke on one pocket and it isn't worth $199.00 at all, not even close. They told me I should send it back, I told them it wasn't worth the price of shipping for me to even replace it. I have the hybrids, I have all the woods, and irons, I just choose those 14 clubs to keep in my Ogio bag and Bag Boy Push Cart when I walk the course. Most of the whiners for Warrior are people who have never hit a Warrior Club of they're own, did and weren't happy with the $399 it cost them for the clubs because they got they're last set at K-mart or Wal-Mart for $99-$179 for a whole set and aren't used to a quality club. They may have purchased a Driver from K-mart and spent $40 for it, and thought that was pushing the mark for today's golf technology. That is the truth of the matter. When you are ready for some good golf equipment don't be afraid to give Warrior Custom Golf a try, you won't be sorry, I haven't been other than my wife not being happy with the expense on good golf equipment, but then again imagine if I bought the R1 series woods alone from Taylormade?
[/quote]

BIG BIG Fail. Keith you work for a horrible company and nobody bothered to read your horrible sales pitch. You, like Warrior Golf, are just laughable.

[quote name='utahkeith' timestamp='1377028705' post='7714310']

[/quote]

So when I google "warrior golf scam" and find thousands of posts discussing how Warrior Golf cheats its customers, they're all clowns too? Give it up. The company scams people and they should be ashamed of themselves.

"Keith!...Get in here!"

"Yeah boss?"

"GolfWRX has a thread that is spilling the beans on our little "company" here and if you don't fix it you're fired!"

"No problem boss. I'll just sign up and give these guys my best sales pitch. They'll never notice my only post is the Warrior company line. I got it boss."

So is a Tomahawk Driver with a Lethal golf ball not the most deadly combination ever?!?!?!

TaylorMade SLDR 430 9* with Project X 7C3 6.0
Callaway X Hot Pro 3Deep 13* with Aldila ProtoPYPE 80 S
TaylorMade UDI 1-iron 16* with Dynamic Gold X100
Cleveland 588TT 4-PW with KBS C-Taper X
Scratch 47, 51, and 56 wedges with Dynamic Gold X7 8-iron shafts
Odyssey Metal-X 7 Mid 385g cut to 38" and counterbalanced
TaylorMade Lethal / TaylorMade Tour Preferred X