2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Discovering Titleist

edLmuldoon

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play Mizuno irons but bag Titleist for just about everything else.

All I know is that when in I'm in doubt, I know Titleist will be quality and performance throughout their line. I'm hoping things don't eventually change with the recent buyout....looks like the management team and their philosophy will stay for now, let's keep it that way.

Mizuno is almost there, too, on everything else. (besides their already top of the line irons)

Mizuno MP-650 10.5* Driver, Orochi Red
MP-650 3w 15*, hybrid 19*,Orochi Red S
MP-54 3-7 Nippon 1150 S
MP-5 8-PW Nippon 1150 S
MP-R12 52* and 56*, DG Spinner
T.P. Mills Softtail

Titleist is the sh!!!!t. I switched to the D3 from a Callaway Diablo Edge Tour (piece of crap...) and it's literally 50 yards longer. Happiest purchase of my life. Hitting this thing like 300-330 consistently. Feels freaking amazing. Longest driver I've ever hit. IDK what the deal is, better fitting shaft for my game or what, but I'm murdering this thing. Hitting MANY more fairways than with the Cally too. Loving the F and H as well. Can't wait to see what they come up with for the 913 line. It will take a lot for me to switch from the 910's though. They're about perfect IMO.

Can't beat a Vokey either!

[quote name='wkennerson' timestamp='1339770914' post='5099160']
My one complaint of companies (like Titleist) that sell adjustable equipment, why on earth do they only provide the stupid wrench with the driver? Why is it required of me, in my case, after spending close to $300 on a hybrid, that I get to have the privilege of buying the wrench for an extra $20? Is it too much to ask that any club they sell with an adjustment should come with the wrench to adjust it?
[/quote]

You were supposed to buy a driver too! They come with one!

I've never used Titleist clubs and have always been a hopeless driver of the ball. For many years in fact I had to hit irons off the tee as I couldn't get any driver to launch more than a couple of feet off the ground. Anyway after getting a very useful lesson off my local pro which improved my swing it was time to be fitted for a driver. Well I had no idea about Titleist and no real preference, although I already had a pretty good Callaway 3-wood which would have been nice to brand match. The selection at the fitting came down to either the Titleist 910D2 or the Ping G20. Both had the same stats, but the D2 just felt better to me, and the option to adjust the loft and lie made it an easy choice over the Ping. The other clubs tested were way behind these two. 3 months later I couldn't be happier. Ripping it high and right down the middle!

Somehow a Titleist 910F 4 and 7 wood jumped into my bag. Wonderful fairways - light, crisp, and hot feeling. They are very playable and the weight feels great in my hands. Of course, being the middle aged non-muscle type guy, both are shafted with a Bassara. I haven't liked Titleist fairways previously, but I must have improved and they must have made them friendlier.

Father, Wannabe Golfer, Novelist

• Ping G430 Max 9/TPT 19Hi Golf Shaft @45 in. (coming soon)
  • Ping G430 3 wd/TPT 19 Hi
  • Callaway Paradym 18/ TPT Golf 18 Hi
  • Ping G430 4H/TPT Golf
  • Ping i230 5-PW Recoil Dart 90
  • Artisan 50, 55, 59 or Ping Glide Forged Pro, Both with Nippon 105 
  • Putter:  LAB DF3 TPT Shaft (waiting)
  • Vessel Bag
  • ProV1x
  • Ping ChipR in messy or no turf conditions

[quote name='lukesmurf59' timestamp='1339779463' post='5100336']
My first Titleist driver is on the way although it is a 905s with a grafalloy blue. thought I'd try a low everything combo to bring the ballflight down as an experiment before messing with the FT Tour I love so much. I thought about a D3 but got better numbers from the cally and it was cheaper.
[/quote]

That was actually my first graphite driver. The setup was too stout for me though. Blue runs a half flex stiff anyway and with the bore thru it was too much for me. I didn't know much about equipment at the time but i did know i was hitting it a little low and right.

I ended up finding one with the stock Speeder and that has been my gamer for a couple of years. I keep trying newer drivers trying to replace it but they keep ending up on ebay lol.

Titleist is the best company in golf. Drivers, irons, wedges, putters, and golf balls. All around best. Doesn't mean that TM doesn't make great drivers or that Mizuno doesn't make buttery irons. Because they do. But Titleist is just the best. Welcome! Soon your bag will be all Titleist like the rest of us homers lol.

I have been playing the 710 AP1's for about 2 years and they are awesome. Long time Vokey user, and always have a Cameron in the bag.

I have resisted trying the 910 drivers for one simple reason - I don't need to spend another $400 bucks this year. I will say that the best driver I ever had was a 907D2 with a Aldila DVS 60 in it....I should have NEVER got rid of that driver.

I currently have two G15's a R9 460 TP, and a RBZ Tour.......still wish I had the 907D2.....ebay is calling.

905s driver and 904f fairways are in my lineup with YS6+ stiff. These clubs all seem great to me.

[b][color=#000080]Driver[/color] - [color=#0000cd][i]M3; 10[/i][/color]
[color=#000080]3 Wood[/color] - [color=#0000cd][i]Maltby KE4 Tour TC; 16[/i][/color]
[color=#000080]Hybrid 1[/color] - [i][color=#0000cd]Mizuno Fli-Hi; 21[/color][/i]
[color=#000080]Hybrid 2[/color] - [color=#0000cd][i]Maltby KE4 Tour HDI Hybrid; 25[/i][/color]
[color=#000080]5 iron to PW[/color] - [color=#0000cd][i]Maltby MMB[/i][/color]
[color=#000080]Wedge 1[/color] - [i][color=#0000cd]Maltby Tour Grind MG; 52[/color][/i]
[color=#000080]Wedge 2[/color] - [color=#0000cd][i]Maltby CER; 56[/i][/color]
[color=#000080]Wedge 3[/color] - [i][color=#0000cd]Callaway PM Wedge; 64[/color][/i]
[color=#000080]Putter[/color] - [color=#0000cd][i]Ping Zing 2[/i][/color][/b]

Titleist is the best.

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Current bag:
Titleist TS3 Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65 [/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Titleist TS2 GD Tour AD-MT 7[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist 818H1 19, 818H1 23 GD Tour AD-DI 85[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Epon AF-705 5-AW MRC OT-I 95
Vokey Wedgeworks SM7 Raw 54M, 58D[/font][/size]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Scotty Cameron 009[/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Taylormade TP5x[/size][/font]

Titleist ain't bad. But you have to admit, for irons, between Mizunos, Callaway MBs, Scratch, 14, KZG, ON OFF, Ralph Maltby, and Tom Wishon, Titleist is just run of the mill. But not bad irons.

Their drivers are pretty sweet. Nothing over the top. You hit the ball and it goes exactly where your swing puts it. Nothing wrong with that.

Their balls are great, if you believe the hype from paid sponsors.

Their wedges are fantastic, cast wedges. Weird how all their irons are mostly forged, but their wedges are cast. Scratch and Renegade are great wedges, but all hail Vockey. Maybe we can call him up personally like you can the Scratch folks and get your wedges shaped exactly how you want them, just like he does for the PGA Tour players.

And old Scotty Cameron. How many times can you put out something Ping put out in the late 70s and early 80s with no real technological advances and charge top dollar? Heck, isn't Odyssey the most played putter on tour from folks that don't get sponsored by Odyssey or Callaway? But Scotty Cameron, those dots are hand painted by Scotty himself. He just sits on that assembly line with his paint brushes and toothpicks just to paint your putter you bought at Golfsmith.

FJ shoes and gloves, best stuff that fits me, but might not be the greatest for anyone else.

Get fit, get fit, and get fit. If a set of Top Flite XLs from Wal-Mart fits your swing, play them. Don't fall into any hype for any piece of equipment. Don't get all huffy over this post. If you got fit for your stuff and it has helped your game be proud of it. But if you are sitting there with an all Titleist bag just for the sake of having an all Titleist bag please, reevaluate the reasoning. Until we are paid to play certain brands, no one is going to get upset if you mix an match your bag to your game. I say that but, I'm running around with a bunch of Callaway stuff. These were fit to me. But I'll be the first one to tell you that if something better comes along, Callaway is out of the bag. Heck, if there's a better bag for the price, the bag is gone too.

Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now.

I figure it could be worse. You might be Ricky Fowler and have to play, or pretend you are playing Cobra stuff.

[quote name='JDorfler' timestamp='1340074880' post='5125732']
Titleist ain't bad. But you have to admit, for irons, between Mizunos, Callaway MBs, Scratch, 14, KZG, ON OFF, Ralph Maltby, and Tom Wishon, Titleist is just run of the mill. But not bad irons.

Their drivers are pretty sweet. Nothing over the top. You hit the ball and it goes exactly where your swing puts it. Nothing wrong with that.

Their wedges are fantastic, cast wedges. Weird how all their irons are mostly forged, but their wedges are cast. Scratch and Renegade are great wedges, but all hail Vockey. Maybe we can call him up personally like you can the Scratch folks and get your wedges shaped exactly how you want them, just like he does for the PGA Tour players.

And old Scotty Cameron. How many times can you put out something Ping put out in the late 70s and early 80s with no real technological advances and charge top dollar? Heck, isn't Odyssey the most played putter on tour from folks that don't get sponsored by Odyssey or Callaway? But Scotty Cameron, those dots are hand painted by Scotty himself. He just sits on that assembly line with his paint brushes and toothpicks just to paint your putter you bought at Golfsmith.

FJ shoes and gloves, best stuff that fits me, but might not be the greatest for anyone else.

Get fit, get fit, and get fit. If a set of Top Flite XLs from Wal-Mart fits your swing, play them. Don't fall into any hype for any piece of equipment. Don't get all huffy over this post. If you got fit for your stuff and it has helped your game be proud of it. But if you are sitting there with an all Titleist bag just for the sake of having an all Titleist bag please, reevaluate the reasoning. Until we are paid to play certain brands, no one is going to get upset if you mix an match your bag to your game. I say that but, I'm running around with a bunch of Callaway stuff. These were fit to me. But I'll be the first one to tell you that if something better comes along, Callaway is out of the bag. Heck, if there's a better bag for the price, the bag is gone too.

I figure it could be worse. You might be Ricky Fowler and have to play, or pretend you are playing Cobra stuff.
[/quote]

There is truth to everything you've said. I play what I love, and I happen to love a random assortment of clubs. Though they may be hyped in a lot of ways, it speaks bounds that Titleist has been a dominate force in golf for decades.

Honma G1X 9.5*
TaylorMade SLDR S HL *17
Titleist 915h 19*
Mizuno MP-54 4-PW
Ping Tour-S Rustique *52, *56, and 60*
Scotty Cameron - Art of Putting Newport 34"

[quote name='edLmuldoon' timestamp='1340075555' post='5125820']
[quote name='JDorfler' timestamp='1340074880' post='5125732']

[/quote]

There is truth to everything you've said. I play what I love, and I happen to love a random assortment of clubs. Though they may be hyped in a lot of ways, it speaks bounds that Titleist has been a dominate force in golf for decades.
[/quote]

Looking at your sig, especially with an old Nickent Arc, you probably diffenently don't fall into the Hype. Game on, man.

• 2 months later...

I've used Titleist woods and drivers for years. It all started out simple enough --- my dad was a club ho and gave me a set of three Titleist woods because he "couldn't hit the $*&# things". It was a 9* PT driver, a PT 15, and a PT 20. I couldn't really hit that dinky little 9* but that PT 15 and I got along great. So I went out and got a 975D, then a J and some 975F woods. Next came another J with a steel shaft and now it's a 905R and 904F 15*. I just fell in love with the feel and sound of them and never looked back. There is a 909H 19* in the used bin at Golfsmith that I tried out recently while my youngest son was trying out drivers. I didn't tee any balls up. Just laid them on the mat and proceeded to hit firm, solid laser darts with it in to the net. I think I'm going back this weekend to see if it's still there.

I'm all prepped to go entirely Titleist when the 913 series debutes this fall/winter.
I currently have an all Titleist set-up when you don't acknowledge the driver!
I have some old school gear with Tour Model irons from 1997 and 906F2 & 906F4 fwy woods.
My wedges are original C-C's that are requiring immediate replacement. Going to get Black Nickels to replace them soon! Putter is stay the same with my Newport 2.5 tour that is sweet!
I am excited to order up a 913 D3 at 7.5*, but don't know what shaft to order. In addition, a 913 3 wood & 5 wood will be ordered. I am looking at ordering 712mb's to replace the Tour Models. Want to put Project X 7.0's hard stepped twice!
Needless to say, I'm excited about going all Titleist in the near future!

[size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b][color=#000000]Titleist TS3 10.5[/color][color=#a9a9a9] Fujikura Speeder Tour Spec 9.2 x-flex[/color]---[color=#000000]Titleist TS3 13.5[/color] [color=#a9a9a9]Aldila NV 95 x-flex[/color]--[color=#000000]-Titleist TS3 18.0[/color] [color=#a9a9a9]Fujikura Fit-On Pro 95 x-flex[/color]---[color=#000000]Titleist 718 AP2 #3[/color] [color=#a9a9a9]Project X 7.0[/color][/b]
[b][color=#000000]Titleist 718 AP2 #5-#9[/color] [color=#a9a9a9]Project X 7.0[/color]--[color=#000000]-Vokey SM7 46.10 F Grind[/color][color=#a9a9a9] Project X 7.0[/color]---[color=#000000]Vokey SM7 52.12 F Grind[/color] [color=#a9a9a9]Project X 7.0[/color]---[color=#000000]Vokey SM7 56.10 S Grind[/color] [color=#a9a9a9]Project X 7.0[/color]---[color=#000000]Vokey SM7 60.04 L Grind[/color] [color=#a9a9a9]Project X 7.0[/color][/b]
[b][color=#000000]Scotty Cameron Select Newport II[/color]---[color=#000000]Scotty Cameron Select Squareback 1.5[/color]---[color=#000000]Scotty Cameron Tour Newport 2.5 350g.[/color] [color=#000000]welded neck[/color]---[color=#000000]Scotty Cameron Tour Rat Concept 2.0[/color]---[color=#000000]Titleist ProV1x[/color][/b][/font][/size]

[quote name='edLmuldoon' timestamp='1339769674' post='5099010']
So here I am, about 17 years into my golfing career, about 5 of which has been spent on the GolfWRX, finally dipping my toes ever so gently into the Titleist pool. There was never any purposeful avoidance, or an exaggerated hatred, often seen being played out here; but rather from a financial perspective I've never been at the "right place" and consequently at the "right time" to indulge. Well the time most recently came where I was frustrated with my recent string of driver choice, and had settled on the idea of purchasing a new driver at a modest sum. I warmed up at the range and headed over to the Trackman, the idea that the newest clubs were a sham, and I could certainly find a decent and, more importantly, a forgiving driver in the 2011 models. I hit a variety of clubs, and had settled on a G15. The G15 was offering 270-290 in distance, with a steady 5 yards off center ®.

So here I am, greasy cash clutched in one hand, gleaming new club in the other, heading away from the Trackman and towards a new era of driving, where fairways were found rather than lost; the proverbial promise land of golf. And then I notice it, a bit of worn masking tape covering the face, ”DEMO” tattooed on the shaft, a Titleist D2 sat looking at me much like a sad puppy mewing quietly hoping for adoption. In a moment of “What’s the harm?” I picked up the club and without a second thought teed one up. Oh boy. 15* launch, 260 carry, 277 total distance, 0 yards ®. Dear Lord, I thought to myself, what is the world coming to when I hit the ball straight. Well there I am, caught between the ultimate rock and a hard place. Said rock: $400 driver, said hard place: wife. Much like a junkie desperately clinging to falsely created realities, I immediately began building excuses, elaborate arguments to win the discussion about why I was going to drop a car payment on a “ANOTHER STUPID DRIVER?!”. Well needless to explain the gory details, I succeeded in obtaining my Madonna. She sits in my bag right now as we speak a work of art from a company with a storied history.

In all seriousness, I have hit the D2 better than any driver I’ve ever owned. And I’ve owned a few, especially recently. Which has led me to this now, should I buy more Titleist? Should I trade in my trusty TEE CB3 for a 910F? Should I ditch my RBZ 2H for a 910H (not likely)? [b][u]Even crazier, should I trade my TaylorMade MBs for Titleist AP2s?[/u][/b]

So much to consider; including the idea that I may have been converted to a golfer I don’t know. A Titleist freak, a man who whines about the inadequacies of nearly every other company to my fellow WRXers who then inevitably sit in front of their computers just rolling their eyes and saying “Here’s another one.”

Who wants to trade?! Hahaha…..No, seriously.
[/quote]Great post and appreciate the humor and the talent for writing apparently..."another stupid driver??" Where have I heard that before? Personally Ive moved over to Titleist myself after coming off quite a few years of Mizunos . Just tired of the brand. Loving the 710 ap2's especially for $699 new in the box. The ap2's are ridiculously forgiving and imo are the best thing out in a player cavity iron. If you have the game the MB 710's can be had for $599 new in the box. Never a better time to go Titleist imo. Btw the 712's are no different unless you want to spend an extra $500. For alot of people...myself included the price point alone has always steered me away from Titleist, but as I get older I get smarter . Next year I'll buy some 712's for hundreds less new in the box.

Good luck with the driver

TM 09 Burner 9.5
Cleveland Launcher Ti 15*
Adams Idea Pro 18*
Cleveland 588 TT 4-pw
Ping Scottsdale Tr
588 Ta rtg 45* 51* 56* 60* S300

[quote name='edLmuldoon' timestamp='1339769674' post='5099010']
So here I am, about 17 years into my golfing career, about 5 of which has been spent on the GolfWRX, finally dipping my toes ever so gently into the Titleist pool. There was never any purposeful avoidance, or an exaggerated hatred, often seen being played out here; but rather from a financial perspective I've never been at the "right place" and consequently at the "right time" to indulge. Well the time most recently came where I was frustrated with my recent string of driver choice, and had settled on the idea of purchasing a new driver at a modest sum. I warmed up at the range and headed over to the Trackman, the idea that the newest clubs were a sham, and I could certainly find a decent and, more importantly, a forgiving driver in the 2011 models. I hit a variety of clubs, and had settled on a G15. The G15 was offering 270-290 in distance, with a steady 5 yards off center (R).

So here I am, greasy cash clutched in one hand, gleaming new club in the other, heading away from the Trackman and towards a new era of driving, where fairways were found rather than lost; the proverbial promise land of golf. And then I notice it, a bit of worn masking tape covering the face, ”DEMO” tattooed on the shaft, a Titleist D2 sat looking at me much like a sad puppy mewing quietly hoping for adoption. In a moment of “What’s the harm?” I picked up the club and without a second thought teed one up. Oh boy. 15* launch, 260 carry, 277 total distance, 0 yards (R). Dear Lord, I thought to myself, what is the world coming to when I hit the ball straight. Well there I am, caught between the ultimate rock and a hard place. Said rock: $400 driver, said hard place: wife. Much like a junkie desperately clinging to falsely created realities, I immediately began building excuses, elaborate arguments to win the discussion about why I was going to drop a car payment on a “ANOTHER STUPID DRIVER?!”. Well needless to explain the gory details, I succeeded in obtaining my Madonna. She sits in my bag right now as we speak a work of art from a company with a storied history.

In all seriousness, I have hit the D2 better than any driver I’ve ever owned. And I’ve owned a few, especially recently. Which has led me to this now, should I buy more Titleist? Should I trade in my trusty TEE CB3 for a 910F? Should I ditch my RBZ 2H for a 910H (not likely)? Even crazier, should I trade my TaylorMade MBs for Titleist AP2s?

So much to consider; including the idea that I may have been converted to a golfer I don’t know. A Titleist freak, a man who whines about the inadequacies of nearly every other company to my fellow WRXers who then inevitably sit in front of their computers just rolling their eyes and saying “Here’s another one.”

Who wants to trade?! Hahaha…..No, seriously.
[/quote]

Holy $hit man, are you an editor for Playboy in your spare time or something?

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/52967-thug-hunters-bag/page__hl__thug+hunter"]WITB Link[/url]

Titleist 915 8.5º D3 Rogue Black 70X
Titleist 915F 16.5º Rogue Black 70X
Titleist 816 H2 21º Diamana 70S
Titleist 712 AP2 3-PW S300
Titleist SM6 52º & 58º Jet Black
Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #2 or #8
Under Armour Storm Match Play stand bag (Blue Marker)

Have to agree. Always played Vokey and Cameron stuff. Recently got back in the game after 10 years away. Life kept me from the game. Now I have some time and money. Went golfing with my brother and hit is 910D and 710 AP2 and loved them. So I did what any mildly carzy person would do. Ran out and bought all new everything except the driver. Waiting on the 913D. Bought 910F 13.5 and two 910H to replace my 3 and 4 irons. Ordered a set of 712 AP2 5-PW. Two new vokey wedges and a select newport 2 cameron. Just love hitting each club. Never hit a fairway wood like I do this 910F. So easy to keep it straight and long. The 910Hs are also incredible. So easy to hit. Fan for life now. Good thing my wife has no idea how much I spent. I'm a bit scared to add it all up myself.

I can't believe I didn't do this earlier as I've tried their 3 wood 910 F & FD which were nice but scuffed up badly & their 910 D3 was also a nice fit. Did not care for the 907 drivers. Love their wedges & Scotty putters which I still play today. Anyhow here's my story I've always been a Ping Loyalist for many years, Over a year ago I left the Rapture's both original & the V2 iron's as they were graphite. Loved them as they do look like shovels compared to most irons. Well I made the switch to the R11 graphite irons, seamed a little on the light side plus didn't have the feel I was looking for. They were nice but lets just say I got caught up in all the TM Hype like nearly everybody else does. Lol
Went back to Ping this time the original Anser irons with KBS C-Tapper shafts, the best club ever as I loved everything about them. Well I'm not getting any younger plus I have been recovering from a shoulder injury that took place 5 years ago as I struggle to deal with the pain, some days are better than others. I wanted to see what graphite would do for me again as all I kept hearing was how nice these AP2's are & how you should be a single digit handi-cap golfer blah blah...So I made the plunge to get a fitted set with the GD i65's shafts & Wow I'm impressed. These beauties perform much better than I expected. Love the looks & feel. Plan on keeping both sets but I could see the Anser's going up for sale before I would ever get rid of the AP2's. I can't believe I never hit these before. Now I know before someone reads this there will be someone who wants to comment about their MP 59, 69 etc... I'm sure they are very special as I've always been a believer ever manufacturer makes exceptionally awesome equipment as long as your custom fitted for them. I get tired how everyone wants to bash this company or that company or how a Pro will go out & win & that's what people think they need to become a better golfer. My point is all I was doing is looking out there to see if there is another company that can help me get thru this long & cold winter that is ahead us & I wasn't about to spend some $1500 plus on a set of steel shafted irons. Thank You Titleist. Already looking forward to the 913 driver although I'm not a big fan of adjustable drivers,

Driver: Cobra  50th Anniversary Edition Aerojet 10.5 w/Graphite Design Tour AD IZ4 

3W: Callaway  Paradym X 3w/ Graphite Design Tour AD CQ5  

5/7W: Callaway Paradym X / Project X Hzrdus Gen 4 silver 5.5

Irons:  Titleist T-350 w/Aerotech i80r

Wedges:  Cleveland RTX 6 ZipCore 48* and 54* w/Aerotech i95r

Putter:  ENVROLL E2 34" with Stability Fire shaft  w/ Oversize Black PURE grip (rotate) ODESSEY EYE TRAX 2-BALL w/BGT Stability Carbon 33" 2 Thumb OG Lite 31 black grip

I too found the Titleist light after playing for many years. It started with one Vokey wedge. From there it turned into 3 Vokey wedges and a Cameron putter. Then, it led to me getting my dream irons, 712 AP2's. The only things that are not Titleist in my bag are my woods. I just do not hit Titleist woods all that well.

[quote name='gspjeb' timestamp='1346151273' post='5547749']
switched from mizuno irons to titleist AP-2s and absolutely could not be happier...surprised at the folks that see their irons as average as I see them as anything but. Different strokes I guess.
[/quote]

I went from the Titleist 712 AP2s to the Mizuno mp69s and Mizzys feel so much better its not even close! I do have Vokey wedges, Cameron putter, and the 909 5 wood in my bag though.

TM Q10 LS 9, Graphite Design AD XC X
TM M4 3 wood

TM Stealth 4 hybrid
TM p7mc 4-PW, DG S300
Titleist SM8 50, 56, 60
Titleist Scotty Cameron Squareback 2

• 2 months later...

I will say this, since it has been several months since I originally professed my undying love for the D2 during our proverbial honeymoon phase, that the quality of club has not decreased one bit for me. I still strip it better than anything I've owned. And as I hinted in the original post, I did indeed get a 910Fd and 910H and haven't looked back since. Love those clubs. Love the PX shafts in them even more (Tour 6.5 flex). Glad to still be a Titleist fan. I did trade my TM MBs in, but for a set of Adams Pro Idea A12s...which are just "WOW" all the time.

edit: spelling

Honma G1X 9.5*
TaylorMade SLDR S HL *17
Titleist 915h 19*
Mizuno MP-54 4-PW
Ping Tour-S Rustique *52, *56, and 60*
Scotty Cameron - Art of Putting Newport 34"