Stay away from member "Slapjax7s"

Jamboy72

[quote name='topekareal' timestamp='1344951453' post='5468622']
yeah...and now paypal won't do anything as the case has already been resolved b/c he gave them a verified tracking number...doesn't matter if he shipped a bunch of rocks, they'd still side with him...what a joke...
[/quote]

This is incorrect. You need to open a not as described PayPal case against him.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='JJGold' timestamp='1344954253' post='5468986']
yeah...and now paypal won't do anything as the case has already been resolved b/c he gave them a verified tracking number...doesn't matter if he shipped a bunch of rocks, they'd still side with him...what a joke...
[/quote]

[/quote]

I doubt he's just making it up. That's also what they told me years ago after filing one for not receiving the item and then the item not working after finally receiving it.

Funny. At what point do the mods step in and ban a guy like this? I am surprised sometimes with what speed certain threads get locked and people get temp banned for comments, but this guy seems to keep on ticking, like an evil Energizer bunny.

Callaway Rogue Max LS Driver, 9 degrees, Tensei Blue shaft

Mizuno ST180 5 wood

Ping G425 Max 7 wood
Srixon ZX4 4 iron
Srixon ZX5 irons 5-PW, Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 shafts

Cleveland RTX6 48* wedge

Cleveland Zipcore 54* wedge
Cleveland RTX 58* full face wedge
Nike Method Core Drone 2.0 putter 34"

[quote name='Pudgelewis' timestamp='1344954866' post='5469036']
[quote name='JJGold' timestamp='1344954253' post='5468986']
[/quote]

[/quote]

I doubt he's just making it up. That's also what they told me years ago after filing one for not receiving the item and then the item not working after finally receiving it.
[/quote]

I guess my post came across wrong. I wasn't saying the OP was making anything up, just that opening an item not as described is a completely different PayPal case and can be opened after an item not received case.

[quote name='JJGold' timestamp='1344956213' post='5469202']
[quote name='Pudgelewis' timestamp='1344954866' post='5469036']

[/quote]

I guess my post came across wrong. I wasn't saying the OP was making anything up, just that opening an item not as described is a completely different PayPal case and can be opened after an item not received case.
[/quote]

Oh, no, didn't think that's what you were saying. My point in saying that was that I imagine he's already done that and that's what Paypal told him. Especially since they told me the same thing after needing to open A SECOND dispute. Didn't work when I tried it, either. Do you have any experience with opening a second dispute?

I told Chris to leave me negative feedback however there are a TON of emails that went back and forth and he knows the reasons for this mess, although he won't bring it up. I have been in communication since day one which continued on throughout. What he doesn't tell you about is all the threatening emails he has sent. Then demanding other items as well which was absurd. I took full responsibility for this and apologized to him. I have no issues with the thread, just with his fabrication since he isn't giving the whole truth to the story. Kicking a man while he is down is classy Chris.

What about the multiple other buyers who have had issues with purchases from you?

Adaptive Golf.....look out for the one-armed man:

Ping G425 Max Driver, 5W, 7W....+2"

PXG 0211 hybrids, 25*, 28*, 31*….+2”

PXG 0211 8i - SW….+3” or Sub70 699 8i - SW….+4”

Bobby Grace F-22 side saddle

[quote name='Slapjax7s ' timestamp='1344970870' post='5470896']
I told Chris to leave me negative feedback however there are a TON of emails that went back and forth and he knows the reasons for this mess, although he won't bring it up. I have been in communication since day one which continued on throughout. What he doesn't tell you about is all the threatening emails he has sent. Then demanding other items as well which was absurd. I took full responsibility for this and apologized to him. I have no issues with the thread, just with his fabrication since he isn't giving the whole truth to the story. Kicking a man while he is down is classy Chris.
[/quote]

Then tell YOUR side of the story!

[quote name='Slapjax7s ' timestamp='1344970870' post='5470896']
[/quote]

If a guy took my money and kept making excuses about not shipping a club for over a MONTH, I would be sending threatning emails as well.

Why don't you post all of the emails I sent and we can let the public decide ? My only threats were to file a PayPal dispute and/or start a thread to make sure no one else would have to deal with you. You then offered to include balls as a gesture for the 6 week inconvenience which you promptly bailed on.

[quote name='topekareal' timestamp='1344975256' post='5471386']
Why don't you post all of the emails I sent and we can let the public decide ? My only threats were to file a PayPal dispute and/or start a thread to make sure no one else would have to deal with you. You then offered to include balls as a gesture for the 6 week inconvenience which you promptly bailed on.
[/quote]

Don't let him get you into a pissing match. If you read through all the other threads about him he always has excuses and it's just never his fault.

TM R1 w/ Fubuki Alpha Adams XTD ti 14.5 w/ red tie Adams Pnt 20* w/ Matrix Altus Nike Covert forged 4-Gw w/ Nippon SPB Betti BB54 Skull & Crossbones Vokey TVD M 54* & Scratch DW 58*

Normally I say innocent until proven guilty.... but man. That is ALOT of negative feedback...

Why don't you post the emails so that we can get the whole story? (That and I like drama :))

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

[quote name='adamsstaff' timestamp='1344975519' post='5471410']
People get banned for sly comments, this guy rips off people and is still here. That makes perfect sense!
[/quote]

Exactly. I received an infraction for asking a question perceived as "rude" in a thread where the OP happened to be a moderator. I've no doubt I would not have received that infraction had the OP been John Q. Public.

Understand there's lots of discretion involved but an obvious shyster in the BST? Come on, MAN!

Adaptive Golf.....look out for the one-armed man:

Ping G425 Max Driver, 5W, 7W....+2"

PXG 0211 hybrids, 25*, 28*, 31*….+2”

PXG 0211 8i - SW….+3” or Sub70 699 8i - SW….+4”

Bobby Grace F-22 side saddle

I understand that it sucks to get ripped off and this is obviously a poor seller but come on guys, these recent people would have never been ripped off if they took a minute to look at feedback. There are 2 negative feedbacks from 2008 that state this guy never sent the item. Who in there right mind would even consider buying from this guy in the first place?

[quote name='bigmoneyp' timestamp='1344983557' post='5472166']
I understand that it sucks to get ripped off and this is obviously a poor seller but come on guys, these recent people would have never been ripped off if they took a minute to look at feedback. There are 2 negative feedbacks from 2008 that state this guy never sent the item. Who in there right mind would even consider buying from this guy in the first place?
[/quote]

I get what you are saying, but a lot of people just glance at overall feedback score. They see he has 31 feedback and assume that he is good. Due diligence might not help, but it doesn't hurt.

[quote name='Stinger82' timestamp='1344975440' post='5471400']
[/quote]

Don't let him get you into a pissing match. If you read through all the other threads about him he always has excuses and it's just never his fault.
[/quote]

Incorrect. Absolutely my fault but Chris won't show those emails only edit them. I told him earlier I am not going to go back and forth on this as the case was closed. This is the first time I am hearing about the length issue, then again I am not surprised he is fabricating the facts.

I know stuff happens and I feel I was very honest with Chris. I even offered to put him in contact with people to help get his HS team equipment. Doesn't excuse the situation, but I am not a bad person nor a thief. Just a guy trying to raise a family in very difficult times. Like I said earlier, I don't mind the thread, told him to leave the feedback.

[quote name='bigmoneyp' timestamp='1344983557' post='5472166']
[/quote]

That's not the point, if the mods would have banned him, he wouldn't have been HERE to rip people off.

[quote name='Slapjax7s ' timestamp='1344986609' post='5472458']
[quote name='Stinger82' timestamp='1344975440' post='5471400']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Incorrect. Absolutely my fault but Chris won't show those emails only edit them. I told him earlier I am not going to go back and forth on this as the case was closed. This is the first time I am hearing about the length issue, then again I am not surprised he is fabricating the facts.

I know stuff happens and I feel I was very honest with Chris. I even offered to put him in contact with people to help get his HS team equipment. Doesn't excuse the situation, but I am not a bad person nor a thief. Just a guy trying to raise a family in very difficult times. Like I said earlier, I don't mind the thread, told him to leave the feedback.
[/quote]

GolfWRX would be better off without you so just do us all a favor and stay away.

Here's to hoping that they ban you..

Titleist TSi3 8* // TENSEI 1K Black 65s

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 15* // Kai'li 80x
Taylormade SLDR 17* Rescue // Speeder 9.3s
Taylormade SLDR 19* Rescue // Matrix Black Tie 95s
Srixon ZX5 4-PW // Nippon Modus 120s
50* & 56* Taylormade MG3 // Tour Issue S-200
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

[quote name='svs' timestamp='1344986937' post='5472488']
Well what about all the other people that have had issues with YOU?
They pay for an item, and not to get jerked around. They work hard for there money and get pissed from you jerking them around. I'm sure you've done this to others with families as well. So save it dude!
[/quote]

NOt when you are honest with them. I think Chris took this a little farther than it should have gone. It is what it is. Enjoy your banter.