Stay away from member "Slapjax7s"

Jamboy72

[quote name='Slapjax7s ' timestamp='1345136563' post='5483242']
I don't know what you haven't gotten. I already admitted to being wrong? But that isn't good enough in this community. People feel the need to bash away because they can.Although the dollar amount does not matter, this is over a $90 putter, not thousands of $$ others have robbed people of. There have been sponsors who did the same thing to MULTIPLE people but have since been forgiven.
[/quote]

You saying Chris is fabricating things doesn't give me the impression you're taking FULL responsibility. Amazing to me how someone is lying about you but you don't care to stand up for yourself.

Then again. I'm not a "WRX Sponsor" so what does it really matter what I say.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bashing you, I just think that any BST scammer should not only lose BST access, but be banned from the site altogether.

Adaptive Golf.....look out for the one-armed man:

Ping G425 Max Driver, 5W, 7W....+2"

PXG 0211 hybrids, 25*, 28*, 31*….+2”

PXG 0211 8i - SW….+3” or Sub70 699 8i - SW….+4”

Bobby Grace F-22 side saddle

[quote name='Slapjax7s ' timestamp='1345138719' post='5483442']
I am taking responsibility because everyone is saying I am not? Why should I defend myself? So everyone can dig deeper and continue to bash me?

Didn't say you had to be a "WRX Sponsor" to be heard. I said you weren't supporting the site as a WRX Member.
[/quote]

If you were interested in taking full responsibility you should've simply said you screwed up and made a mistake. There shouldn't be any "but Chris" anything added to it.

Why should you not defend yourself?

And if everyone who isn't paying to support the site left, do you think this place would be the same? I don't think so. That tells me that it isn't just the people who are paying that support the site.

Unless you care to add why Chris is "fabricating" things, I don't know why you keep replying here.

[quote name='Slapjax7s ' timestamp='1344986609' post='5472458']
[quote name='Stinger82' timestamp='1344975440' post='5471400']
[quote name='topekareal' timestamp='1344975256' post='5471386']
Why don't you post all of the emails I sent and we can let the public decide ? My only threats were to file a PayPal dispute and/or start a thread to make sure no one else would have to deal with you. You then offered to include balls as a gesture for the 6 week inconvenience which you promptly bailed on.
[/quote]

Don't let him get you into a pissing match. If you read through all the other threads about him he always has excuses and it's just never his fault.
[/quote]

Incorrect. Absolutely my fault but Chris won't show those emails only edit them. I told him earlier I am not going to go back and forth on this as the case was closed. This is the first time I am hearing about the length issue, then again I am not surprised he is fabricating the facts.

I know stuff happens and I feel I was very honest with Chris. I even offered to put him in contact with people to help get his HS team equipment. Doesn't excuse the situation, but I am not a bad person nor a thief. [b][u]Just a guy trying to raise a family in very difficult times. Like I said earlier, I don't mind the thread, told him to leave the feedback.[/b][/u]
[/quote]

I didn't realize that raising a family in very difficult times involved attending the Scotty Cameron shindig at Table Rock.

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/709620-scotty-cameron-icc-tablerock-golf-club/page__pid__5482880#entry5482880

Which means one of two things....your definition of very difficult times is very different from mine or you are just plain lying. I bet you will now say you weren't there and that a friend gave you that info. Ok.

You say you are sorry, but all you are really saying is that you are sorry you got caught.

Member of TMAG #TeamJetspeed 2013

Chris knew the situation and it wasn't good enough for him. There are of resolving situations, threatening someone ins't the best way. Especially after I had asked him to stop, he kept going and going.

I'm not going to put details on this site on how the transaction was handled, it's not going to get anyone anywhere. Lesson learned for both parties.

Actually if every member paid a fee, I think things would be different keeping the community in the same state.

Slapjax...I'm a member and I've sat on the sidelines for most of this just letting it play out.

Being a "Member" of this site is irrelevant to the subject matter, and I'm not bashing you here.

The salient point in this case is the notion that you have and have had a history of bad dealings with multiple BST users. That's a fact.

Moreover, this fallacy of blaming the buyer serves you no good as the fault isn't with this particular buyer, man, it's with you.

Taking responsibility for ones actions does not involve shifting said responsibility elsewhere beyond yourself.

What you're seeing prior to my post isn't a "mob-mentality" or "groupthink", it's a bunch of guys who are pi$$ed that you've done what you've done and are attempting to protect the integrety of the best place on the Internet to Buy/Sell golf gear. In that regard they (including myself) don't take Negative Feedback, or, potential fraudulent activity lightly.

I think I can speak for most everyone on this site when I say that most people don't appreciate someone who has little regard for another board member's hard-earned dollars.

That's what you're playing with here. No more, no less.

[quote name='jj9000' timestamp='1345140741' post='5483632']
Slapjax...I'm a member and I've sat on the sidelines for most of this just letting it play out.

Being a "Member" of this site is irrelevant to the subject matter, and I'm not bashing you here.

The salient point in this case is the notion that you have and have had a history of bad dealings with multiple BST users. That's a fact.

Moreover, this fallacy of blaming the buyer serves you no good as the fault isn't with this particular buyer, man, it's with you.

Taking responsibility for ones actions does not involve shifting said responsibility elsewhere beyond yourself.

What you're seeing prior to my post isn't a "mob-mentality" or "groupthink", it's a bunch of guys who are pi$$ed that you've done what you've done and are attempting to protect the integrety of the best place on the Internet to Buy/Sell golf gear. In that regard they (including myself) don't take Negative Feedback, or, potential fraudulent activity lightly.

I think I can speak for most everyone on this site when I say that most people don't appreciate someone who has little regard for another board member's hard-earned dollars.

[/quote]

You are speaking of everyone's hard earned money, do you know every person in this community? I'm not shifting blame, I said the story Chris provided was not 100% correct with some misquotes. I don't see that shifting the blame on him.

Now I am being accused of being at events I wasn't even at by Chickenpotpie.

[quote name='Slapjax7s ' timestamp='1345143051' post='5483826']

[/quote]

You are speaking of everyone's hard earned money, do you know every person in this community? I'm not shifting blame, I said the story Chris provided was not 100% correct with some misquotes. I don't see that shifting the blame on him.

[/quote]

Lol. You are a good digger, I'll give you that.

[quote name='KILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGE' timestamp='1345143196' post='5483848']
No one cares what you think. No one believes a word you say. Everyone will make sure you never screw another member over. So just fade away.
[/quote]

Did you not hear your fellow community member say we were having an intelligent conversation?

[quote name='blwallace5' timestamp='1345143174' post='5483842']
[quote name='Slapjax7s ' timestamp='1345143051' post='5483826']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not digging. Answering everyone's questions. Where are the guys that are stealing thousands from members here? Never hear from them...

[quote name='Slapjax7s ' timestamp='1345143646' post='5483906']
[quote name='KILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGE' timestamp='1345143196' post='5483848']
No one cares what you think. No one believes a word you say. Everyone will make sure you never screw another member over. So just fade away.
[/quote]

Did you not hear your fellow community member say we were having an intelligent conversation?
[/quote]

I said some...Not that Shanked isn't entitled to his opinion, but that is not the point.

[quote]
[/quote]

[quote]

Not digging. Answering everyone's questions. Where are the guys that are stealing thousands from members here? Never hear from them...
[/quote]

I think he was referring to the hole that is appearing around you.

This isn't about other people, just like you wouldn't like to be judged by their actions, others incompetence doesn't rectify your misteps.

[quote name='Slapjax7s ' timestamp='1345143803' post='5483922']
[quote name='blwallace5' timestamp='1345143174' post='5483842']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Taking a pot shot at how members earn their money would be considered digging yourself a hole in the context of what this thread is about.

And you have done very little in the way of direct answers. FWIW, I don't think you are necessarily a thief, but possibly an extremely lazy when it comes to shipping, extremely inconsiderate or both. If it was the first time I wouldn't agree with a bst ban at all. But given the multiple negative feed backs, combined with the words people have written in your neutral feedback, and still no explanation from you; I believe the ban is the natural consequence.

[quote name='Slapjax7s ' timestamp='1345140671' post='5483620']
Chris knew the situation and it wasn't good enough for him. There are of resolving situations, threatening someone ins't the best way. Especially after I had asked him to stop, he kept going and going.

I'm not going to put details on this site on how the transaction was handled, it's not going to get anyone anywhere. Lesson learned for both parties.

Actually if every member paid a fee, I think things would be different keeping the community in the same state.
[/quote]

Chris paid his money to you for a putter. How could he have handled anything differently to obtain a better/more timely outcome? Was he just supposed to keep quiet for weeks on end and "hope" that something happens?

On the other hand, if you would have:

1) shipped out in a timely manner or
2) shipped out an item that matched the description or
3) issued a full refund (early) due to your extenuating circumstances

None of this would have occurred. Is this incorrect?

Since you're taking the time to answer everyone's questions, please answer a few of mine.

1.) Why have, out of your 32 feedbacks, 7 left you negative of neutral feedback?

2.) Why did it take the threat of a paypal claim for you to ship several items?

3.) Do you think it is ok to take a person's money and not follow through with the services that money was for?

4.) What exactly is stinger lying about? When all you say is "this guy who has 123 positive feedbacks with 0 NEGATIVES, is lying about me," yet offer absolutely no specifics, it's pretty hard to take what you are saying seriously (especially when one takes into account your 7 bad ones in 32 tries).

5.) Why are you surprised that people don't like to hear about members screwing over other members? And if you didn't screw them over, what exactly did you do?

Again, since you are answering all questions, please answer these. I believe they are very straight forward and direct. Please try not to dodge all the questions we really want answers to, like you have been all this time.

He is saying the OP is lying...he just doesn't like my responses here asking for him to be banned, which in my opinion is very well deserved but that's beside the point. Apparently he thinks I bought something from him before and didnt leave feedback but I'm not sure what hes talking about with that, but my memory is bad so he can feel free to enlighten me if he wishes to do so. All that he is doing here is talking everyone in circles without ever answering a single question. This is exactly what the teenage kids used to do in the Juvenile detention center I ran so I am well versed in that regard. Maybe I missed it but I haven't seen him legitimately answer a single question yet. It's convenient how he continues to dodge questions about all of his other shady transactions on here and continues to offer nothing about this transaction other than "chris is lying and not telling the whole truth but I won't post anything either because you will all just keep on bashing" Slappy's arguments are ridiculous at best.

TM R1 w/ Fubuki Alpha Adams XTD ti 14.5 w/ red tie Adams Pnt 20* w/ Matrix Altus Nike Covert forged 4-Gw w/ Nippon SPB Betti BB54 Skull & Crossbones Vokey TVD M 54* & Scratch DW 58*

[quote name='Stinger82' timestamp='1345168186' post='5486054']
He is saying the OP is lying...he just doesn't like my responses here asking for him to be banned, which in my opinion is very well deserved but that's beside the point. Apparently he thinks I bought something from him before and didnt leave feedback but I'm not sure what hes talking about with that, but my memory is bad so he can feel free to enlighten me if he wishes to do so. All that he is doing here is talking everyone in circles without ever answering a single question. [size=5][b]This is exactly what the teenage kids used to do in the Juvenile detention center I ran [/b][/size]so I am well versed in that regard. Maybe I missed it but I haven't seen him legitimately answer a single question yet. It's convenient how he continues to dodge questions about all of his other shady transactions on here and continues to offer nothing about this transaction other than "chris is lying and not telling the whole truth but I won't post anything either because you will all just keep on bashing" Slappy's arguments are ridiculous at best.

[/quote]

I knew you sounded familiar.

Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

He is saying the OP is lying...he just doesn't like my responses here asking for him to be banned, which in my opinion is very well deserved but that's beside the point. Apparently he thinks I bought something from him before and didnt leave feedback but I'm not sure what hes talking about with that, but my memory is bad so he can feel free to enlighten me if he wishes to do so. All that he is doing here is talking everyone in circles without ever answering a single question. This is exactly what the teenage kids used to do in the Juvenile detention center I ran so I am well versed in that regard. Maybe I missed it but I haven't seen him legitimately answer a single question yet. It's convenient how he continues to dodge questions about all of his other shady transactions on here and continues to offer nothing about this transaction other than "chris is lying and not telling the whole truth but I won't post anything either because you will all just keep on bashing" Slappy's arguments are ridiculous at best.
[/quote]

Come on, Stinger! You know what happened with all his other bad transactions... Everybody lied about it but he takes full responsibility. Apparently his buyers aren't the only ones who get treated to the circular talk.

[quote name='KYMAR' timestamp='1345169348' post='5486198']
He is saying the OP is lying...he just doesn't like my responses here asking for him to be banned, which in my opinion is very well deserved but that's beside the point. Apparently he thinks I bought something from him before and didnt leave feedback but I'm not sure what hes talking about with that, but my memory is bad so he can feel free to enlighten me if he wishes to do so. All that he is doing here is talking everyone in circles without ever answering a single question. [size=5][b]This is exactly what the teenage kids used to do in the Juvenile detention center I ran [/b][/size]so I am well versed in that regard. Maybe I missed it but I haven't seen him legitimately answer a single question yet. It's convenient how he continues to dodge questions about all of his other shady transactions on here and continues to offer nothing about this transaction other than "chris is lying and not telling the whole truth but I won't post anything either because you will all just keep on bashing" Slappy's arguments are ridiculous at best.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now that's funny stuff. Would you like to tell us about your teenage years, or would you have to kill us if you did?

I'm with you Kymar! Wasn't the best teenager either lol...funny thing is my buddies worked there when I was a kid and had numerous talks with us about what the place was like to scare us straight...Then I took that job there and he is still there and was now one of MY employees. I still bust on him because he made that place sound like alcatraz.

TM R1 w/ Fubuki Alpha Adams XTD ti 14.5 w/ red tie Adams Pnt 20* w/ Matrix Altus Nike Covert forged 4-Gw w/ Nippon SPB Betti BB54 Skull & Crossbones Vokey TVD M 54* & Scratch DW 58*

[/quote]

I think he's doing it on purpose b/c he enjoys seeing everyone's feathers get all ruffled.

I just want to know who these sponsors or whomever are that steal thousands from people.

[quote name='Rockminer' timestamp='1345170438' post='5486312']
[quote name='KYMAR' timestamp='1345169348' post='5486198']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now that's funny stuff. Would you like to tell us about your teenage years, or would you have to kill us if you did?
[/quote]

Have you seen the shawshank redemption? "Lawyer F***** me!"

Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck