New Members to the Forum (Talk to VP & Team at Callaway)

Harry, one more about the target golfer.
I keep hearing people use the whole "What handicap is this for?" question.
Which to me actually confuses the issue a little more.

If I played, and loved, the 09 X Forged, are these going to be comparable? Perhaps longer or more forgiving, since that's usually the trend in subsequent versions?

Another version of the same question if the Razr X Musclebacks require more game than I feel up to bringing on a regular basis BUT the Razr X Tours are a little too "automatic transmission" for me, are these the natural middle? Or do they run lean more in any one direction?

Driver Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme
Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5* and 17* FW
Callaway Razr X Tour 21* Hybrid
Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW, Mizuno JPX 50*,
Mizuno MPT-11 54*, Vokey SM4 60/10,
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry, not quite sure how to phrase this but here goes. I'm a huge Callaway fan, always have been. I really like the fact that you guys are here on the site and frankly i wish i was interested in buying more Callaway gear. I've played more Callaway woods then any other in my 8 years playing the game, and used to be really big on the irons too.

I guess my question/comment is. Do you guys ever regret going away from the X family of irons and FT brand of driver, or just your old branding in general? I felt like the branding you guys used to have was top notch. X14-X16-X18 etc. You guys used to have a formula. You'd have the X irons, a fusion driver, and then a glued driver that came in a regular and tour model and same with fairway woods. I loved the FT3 tour, FT5 tour, FT9 etc etc The FT9 tour and DOT are in my holy grail of drivers. I also own a DET and DOT fairway wood and still have my DOT driver too

but i kind of feel like the last couple of years seem to have been a hodgepodge of different branding. Diablo, Octane, Razr etc. This isn't the Callaway i know. Orange irons, black irons, a Razr X driver with no tour model that only comes in 46 degree length. A Razr fit without much shaft offerings without upcharging (or no X stiff offering). I love Callaway but frankly nothing from your current offering really interests me. I look at the website and feel like i don't know what i'm looking at. I miss the X series which was THE iron set to have... Rivaling the Ping G series for SGI top dog. I miss the big bertha brand which was golf royalty....Now it's a different name and color every year. I don't really know what to make of Callaway right now, but i miss the old Callaway. I miss the X series, I miss FT drivers.

Anyway....i suppose that isn't really a question. Just one guys view. But again i do appreciate your presence here. And i promise i'll use my DOT next year a little bit.

Jeff

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Srixon ZX 19h w/PX hzrdus Red 80

Mizuno MP241 4-PW w/KBS Ctaper LITE

Mizuno MP24 52 w/KBS Ctaper LITE

Cleveland RTX6 60/10--Spinner

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1351043049' post='5836843']
Harry, not quite sure how to phrase this but here goes. I'm a huge Callaway fan, always have been. I really like the fact that you guys are here on the site and frankly i wish i was interested in buying more Callaway gear. I've played more Callaway woods then any other in my 8 years playing the game, and used to be really big on the irons too.

I guess my question/comment is. Do you guys ever regret going away from the X family of irons and FT brand of driver, or just your old branding in general? I felt like the branding you guys used to have was top notch. X14-X16-X18 etc. You guys used to have a formula. You'd have the X irons, a fusion driver, and then a glued driver that came in a regular and tour model and same with fairway woods. I loved the FT3 tour, FT5 tour, FT9 etc etc The FT9 tour and DOT are in my holy grail of drivers. I also own a DET and DOT fairway wood and still have my DOT driver too

but i kind of feel like the last couple of years seem to have been a hodgepodge of different branding. Diablo, Octane, Razr etc. This isn't the Callaway i know. Orange irons, black irons, a Razr X driver with no tour model that only comes in 46 degree length. A Razr fit without much shaft offerings without upcharging (or no X stiff offering). I love Callaway but frankly nothing from your current offering really interests me. I look at the website and feel like i don't know what i'm looking at. I miss the X series which was THE iron set to have... Rivaling the Ping G series for SGI top dog. I miss the big bertha brand which was golf royalty....Now it's a different name and color every year. I don't really know what to make of Callaway right now, but i miss the old Callaway. I miss the X series, I miss FT drivers.

Anyway....i suppose that isn't really a question. Just one guys view. But again i do appreciate your presence here. And i promise i'll use my DOT next year a little bit.

Jeff
[/quote]

I read your post and laughed because I was thinking, "What's the question here?" and then you said the same thing. So even though you didn't ask it, I think your question is something like this:

"What in the Wide, Wide World of Sports is a going on here with you guys lately?"

Well said, Jeff. Frankly, and it's no fun admitting this, but we'd kind of had our head up our a**. Simply put, we thought we were stuck between the rock and the hard place of 'should we be like someone else?' or 'should we just stay stagnant?.' And as I was saying in another post up in this thread, that was a fool's dilemma. The real answer is, we need to change into a different, more progressive, more dynamic, and better version of ourselves. So you'll see a return to a commitment to the best true performance, the best looking products (hopefully), more better player validation and preference, and a continuing commitment to helping passionate golfers everywhere play better golf with better products. Not better than ourselves (that is easy) but better than anybody out there. And not by a little, but by a lot. And not in just one dimension, but in every dimension. It's going to take us a little time to be able to do that across every category and every segment within that category. In some cases, we'll have to just build a better mousetrap. In others, we'll build entirely different mousetraps. But at any rate, we'll be different and we think the winner will be you all, the golfers.

About branding: it's been confusing recently. It's been uninspiring mostly. It's been kind of stale. So that will change too. Still the leaders in premium performance for passionate golfers, but done in a more contemporary, yet authentic way. X Forged is a step in that direction--the best looking, best performing forged cavity iron in the player's iron category (at least we think so).

More to come...

[quote name='Sean2' timestamp='1351049844' post='5837359']
Here's an irony. I went to the Project X website and went through their ShaftFit. They recommended the Project X PXi, which happens to be what you offer in the 2013 X Forged Irons.

Maybe it's meant to be Harry. :-)
[/quote]

Here's hoping! These will be out in mid January, so you'll know for sure soon enough...

[quote name='Bogey's Belly' timestamp='1351042736' post='5836805']
[quote name='golfware' timestamp='1351042570' post='5836787']
[quote name='Callaway_HarryA' timestamp='1351037962' post='5836333']
[quote name='Sean2' timestamp='1351036375' post='5836193']
Mmmm...I just saw the photos of the '13 X Forged Irons. I was planning on purchasing the RAZR X MB's in the Spring, but after reading/seeing these irons I may have changed my mind. That said, I was wondering if the '13 X Forged Irons would come with the AeroTech SteelFiber shafts as an option?

Thanks for your time.
[/quote]

Sean, those are some exotic shafts! Don't think so but I'll pass it along to the team.
[/quote]

I was JUST going to ask about those Steelfibers. Oh man. Oh MAN!!
[/quote]

golfware- I love your enthusiasm, it’s contagious & inspiring.
[/quote]

Thx amigo!! Just SO excited and thrilled to see Callaway releasing GREAT products!!!

[quote name='golfware' timestamp='1351050546' post='5837405']
[quote name='Bogey's Belly' timestamp='1351042736' post='5836805']
[quote name='golfware' timestamp='1351042570' post='5836787']
[quote name='Callaway_HarryA' timestamp='1351037962' post='5836333']
[quote name='Sean2' timestamp='1351036375' post='5836193']
Mmmm...I just saw the photos of the '13 X Forged Irons. I was planning on purchasing the RAZR X MB's in the Spring, but after reading/seeing these irons I may have changed my mind. That said, I was wondering if the '13 X Forged Irons would come with the AeroTech SteelFiber shafts as an option?

Thanks for your time.
[/quote]

Sean, those are some exotic shafts! Don't think so but I'll pass it along to the team.
[/quote]

I was JUST going to ask about those Steelfibers. Oh man. Oh MAN!!
[/quote]

golfware- I love your enthusiasm, it's contagious & inspiring.
[/quote]

Thx amigo!! Just SO excited and thrilled to see Callaway releasing GREAT products!!!
[/quote]
I agree Golfware. Callaway seems to be returning back to their roots. Heck, they even have Harry working the late shift.

Hi Harry. Couple of questions....

Are you the Harry in the Callaway Golf Facebook Videos?? Just wondering.

Second, thx so much for the earlier posts about making a comeback. Kinda like what LL Cool J said some time ago, "Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years!" With such great technology that comes via Callaway Japan, I.e. Legacy Forged, Legacy Black Forged, etc. Why can't these be made available in the US??

It's SO nice to see the lines being simplified yet look amazing.

[quote name='golfware' timestamp='1351051773' post='5837481']

Second, thx so much for the earlier posts about making a comeback. Kinda like what LL Cool J said some time ago, "Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years!" With such great technology that comes via Callaway Japan, I.e. Legacy Forged, Legacy Black Forged, etc. Why can't these be made available in the US??

[/quote]

That one used to be the first song on an old tape I used to have and listen to when running/working out. "Makin the tears rain down like a monsoon, listen to the bass go BOOM!" Ladies Love Cool James.

Yes, that's me with the Friday Office Lessons. Pretty fun doing those. You should see the folks that come down wanting to be in the videos now. It's pretty funny around the building. I met Gary Player last week and the first thing he said to me was "Put me in one of those Youtube lessons!" Hilarious.

About Japan--those are made specifically for the Japanese consumer, obviously. However, there are definitely awesome technologies in those types of products that we are looking at bringing into different products here in the US in the future.

[quote name='Callaway_HarryA' timestamp='1351049772' post='5837357']
[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1351043049' post='5836843']

Jeff
[/quote]

I read your post and laughed because I was thinking, "What's the question here?" and then you said the same thing. So even though you didn't ask it, I think your question is something like this:

"What in the Wide, Wide World of Sports is a going on here with you guys lately?"

Well said, Jeff. Frankly, and it's no fun admitting this, but we'd kind of had our head up our a**. Simply put, we thought we were stuck between the rock and the hard place of 'should we be like someone else?' or 'should we just stay stagnant?.' And as I was saying in another post up in this thread, that was a fool's dilemma. The real answer is, we need to change into a different, more progressive, more dynamic, and better version of ourselves. So you'll see a return to a commitment to the best true performance, the best looking products (hopefully), more better player validation and preference, and a continuing commitment to helping passionate golfers everywhere play better golf with better products. Not better than ourselves (that is easy) but better than anybody out there. And not by a little, but by a lot. And not in just one dimension, but in every dimension. It's going to take us a little time to be able to do that across every category and every segment within that category. In some cases, we'll have to just build a better mousetrap. In others, we'll build entirely different mousetraps. But at any rate, we'll be different and we think the winner will be you all, the golfers.

About branding: it's been confusing recently. It's been uninspiring mostly. It's been kind of stale. So that will change too. Still the leaders in premium performance for passionate golfers, but done in a more contemporary, yet authentic way. X Forged is a step in that direction--the best looking, best performing forged cavity iron in the player's iron category (at least we think so).

More to come...
[/quote]

thanks, i hope you understand i wasn't trying to be insulting or anything. I actually am a big fan of Callaway. I guess my point was there's a lot of guys who are creatures of routine, buying the new Ap2 or Ap1, or G series ever 2 years. And i kind of felt Callaway had that going on too for a while. But the last couple of years have felt like a major departure from that. Or maybe i'm just scared of change....I understand sometimes you have to progress or risk stagnating. Anyway I hope to see some great stuff out in 2013 and thanks for the response.

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Srixon ZX 19h w/PX hzrdus Red 80

Mizuno MP241 4-PW w/KBS Ctaper LITE

Mizuno MP24 52 w/KBS Ctaper LITE

Cleveland RTX6 60/10--Spinner

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

[quote name='Callaway_HarryA' timestamp='1351052465' post='5837521']
[quote name='golfware' timestamp='1351051773' post='5837481']

[/quote]

That one used to be the first song on an old tape I used to have and listen to when running/working out. "Makin the tears rain down like a monsoon, listen to the bass go BOOM!" Ladies Love Cool James.

Yes, that's me with the Friday Office Lessons. Pretty fun doing those. You should see the folks that come down wanting to be in the videos now. It's pretty funny around the building. I met Gary Player last week and the first thing he said to me was "Put me in one of those Youtube lessons!" Hilarious.

About Japan--those are made specifically for the Japanese consumer, obviously. However, there are definitely awesome technologies in those types of products that we are looking at bringing into different products here in the US in the future.
[/quote]

Okay seriously?? You know LL Cool J?!?! AWESOME!!!!!! Seriously. AWESOME!!! I'm rather speechless.

The Facebook Videos are really great too. That's just too sweet.

[quote name='Callaway_HarryA' timestamp='1351049772' post='5837357']

Well said, Jeff. Frankly, and it's no fun admitting this, but we'd kind of had our head up our a**.
[/quote]

And THIS is why your presence here is appreciated. Transparency, literal and truthfull. Add that to what looks to be a killer lineup for the first time in a loooong time, you really have a solid foothold to start on.

I couldn't be more happy with this situation. Well done, guys.

R35

Harry..Let me just reiterate again, how great it is you and Callaway have made this committment and are sticking to your promises of telling it like it is. No sales pitches or shameless promotion. Just here's what we have or what we're going to do.

The nex X Forged look awesome. As I mentioned way back when you first started this thread, I have personally "boycotted" Callaway due to an experience several years ago with a rep at a demo day. That said, some of the offerings you are showing and talking about will be hard to ignore.

I will be out near Carlsbad in February, do they ever offer public tours of the facility?

Also one odd question I've always wondered about. How maddening is it to you and other Callaway people when you see the name spelled Calloway? It was always a pet peeve of mine then I quit noticing or caring.

Titleist TSR 1 GD Di 5  Stiff

Titleist TSR 1  15 & 18* Adilia Speed Mesh R

Titleist TSR 1  21* Hybrid Kuro Kage R 
Titlesit T350 6-P 43 STeelFiber I80
Vokey
SM 46/54/58  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

[quote name='Carolina Golfer 2' timestamp='1351093985' post='5839069']
Harry..Let me just reiterate again, how great it is you and Callaway have made this committment and are sticking to your promises of telling it like it is. No sales pitches or shameless promotion. Just here's what we have or what we're going to do.

The nex X Forged look awesome. As I mentioned way back when you first started this thread, I have personally "boycotted" Callaway due to an experience several years ago with a rep at a demo day. That said, some of the offerings you are showing and talking about will be hard to ignore.

I will be out near Carlsbad in February, do they ever offer public tours of the facility?

Also one odd question I've always wondered about. How maddening is it to you and other Callaway people when you see the name spelled Calloway? It was always a pet peeve of mine then I quit noticing or caring.
[/quote]

Well, I'm pretty new here on the scene, so I'm not throwing up yet in my mouth when I see it spelled that way.

Shoot me a PM when you're out this way. If I'm around, we can have lunch in our not so Zagat's rated cafe at the HQ and HashtagChad can show you his collection of pig related figurines.

[quote name='Callaway_HarryA' timestamp='1351094379' post='5839117']

[/quote]

Well, I'm pretty new here on the scene, so I'm not throwing up yet in my mouth when I see it spelled that way.

Shoot me a PM when you're out this way. If I'm around, we can have lunch in our not so Zagat's rated cafe at the HQ and HashtagChad can show you his collection of pig related figurines.
[/quote]
That's a kind offer. I'll keep it in mind. But I know you're busy and all.....Oh who are we kidding you're on the internet most of your work day...you can't be too busy J/K.

Pig Figurines?...that sounds like a must see as much as the new X Forged!! I've been following you guys on Twitter as well....great job.

Titleist TSR 1 GD Di 5  Stiff

Titleist TSR 1  15 & 18* Adilia Speed Mesh R

Titleist TSR 1  21* Hybrid Kuro Kage R 
Titlesit T350 6-P 43 STeelFiber I80
Vokey
SM 46/54/58  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

[quote name='Carolina Golfer 2' timestamp='1351094933' post='5839183']
[quote name='Callaway_HarryA' timestamp='1351094379' post='5839117']

[/quote]

[/quote]
That's a kind offer. I'll keep it in mind. But I know you're busy and all.....Oh who are we kidding you're on the internet most of your work day...you can't be too busy J/K.

Pig Figurines?...that sounds like a must see as much as the new X Forged!! I've been following you guys on Twitter as well....great job.
[/quote]

It's not the only weird thing around our offices. We basically have a morning zoo crew there. Among me, Hashtag, Fin, The Marketing Warrior Princess, GirlCorey, SkyeBlueSkye, Sabbie, TBuck, and ScottieG, it's like the bar scene in Star Wars.

Seriously, happy to show you around when you're in town. We won't have to keep anything secret at that point because the snakes will be out of the box by then.

[quote name='jon12' timestamp='1351096942' post='5839367']
Hi Harry,

Sorry if this question has already been asked, what is the release date of the Razr Fit Extreme driver. I love the current Razr Fit driver. Can you share some specs?

Thanks,
Jonathan
[/quote]

In about two weeks we will give all of that info out on this driver (hey, and I never admitted that it's called RAZR X Extreme :) ). Still making some minor adjustments to the product to get it dialed in and ready for battle.

Harry,

Sorry to beat this topic to death. But it was discussed a few pages back and not really answered that I saw. Can you confirm that we lefty's will be getting the X Utility? I have been counting down the days till I can preorder one, then I read on here that we might not be getting one, or it might be later in the year. ANy clarification would be great.

Thanks

XR 16 9.5 Fubuki ZT
XR 16 15* PX 6.0
XHot Pro 3 hy PX 6.0
Callaway 09 X Forged 3i, 5-pw - PX 6.0
Callaway MD3 52*, 56*, 60* KBS Tour
Odyssey Vera B/W/B #7,
Ball -TM TP5X

[quote name='Callaway_HarryA' timestamp='1351097914' post='5839449']
[quote name='jon12' timestamp='1351096942' post='5839367']
Hi Harry,

Sorry if this question has already been asked, what is the release date of the Razr Fit Extreme driver. I love the current Razr Fit driver. Can you share some specs?

Thanks,
Jonathan
[/quote]

In about two weeks we will give all of that info out on this driver (hey, and I never admitted that it's called RAZR X Extreme :) ). Still making some minor adjustments to the product to get it dialed in and ready for battle.
[/quote]

Thanks for the update Harry. Look forward to hearing about this product in two weeks. Let me know if you need a product tester for this driver in the NYC area, my wife and kids find me more pleasant when I take an occasional trip to the driving range.

Best regards,
Jonathan

Gentlemen,

Just wanted to say thanks for this. Your coming aboard is the reason why I signed up. As you can see, this is my first post.

Quick back story: I'm 31 and have played Callaway all my life. Started with big Bertha irons as a pre-teen, then played x-14 steelhead from early 20's to a few years ago. I was not very serious about golf, although I grew up on the 13th teebox, until a few years ago when I moved back to a golf course community. So I sold my x-14s and bought the razr x tours. Within 6 months of buying these, and a lot more course time, I brought my handicap from a 16 to a 6. But for the last year I have been stuck here, having gotten I believe all I could out of the razr's. So I got the prototypes.

They are great, don't get me wrong. With this being my first blade/muscleback, I was a little hesitant at first. My scores were staying around the same, but the lack of forgiveness was noticeable.

So to the question. I love the forgiveness of the razr tours. I love the workability of the protos. What do you suggest iron wise I should go to? And when the new lineup is announced, will there be a set that fits inside this wheelhouse?

Thanks for any help you can give.

[quote name='Jackjv21' timestamp='1351202211' post='5846419']
Gentlemen,

Just wanted to say thanks for this. Your coming aboard is the reason why I signed up. As you can see, this is my first post.

Quick back story: I'm 31 and have played Callaway all my life. Started with big Bertha irons as a pre-teen, then played x-14 steelhead from early 20's to a few years ago. I was not very serious about golf, although I grew up on the 13th teebox, until a few years ago when I moved back to a golf course community. So I sold my x-14s and bought the razr x tours. Within 6 months of buying these, and a lot more course time, I brought my handicap from a 16 to a 6. But for the last year I have been stuck here, having gotten I believe all I could out of the razr's. So I got the prototypes.

They are great, don't get me wrong. With this being my first blade/muscleback, I was a little hesitant at first. My scores were staying around the same, but the lack of forgiveness was noticeable.

So to the question.[b] I love the forgiveness of the razr tours. I love the workability of the protos. [/b]What do you suggest iron wise I should go to? And when the new lineup is announced, will there be a set that fits inside this wheelhouse?

Thanks for any help you can give.
[/quote]

I believe this is exactly what they were trying to accomplish when they came up with the new X Forged irons coming out next year.

Ping G400 Max UST Proforce V2
TM M5 15* UST Proforce V2
Callaway Apex UW 19* PX HZRDUS Smoke Black
Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Srixon ZX7 - 6-PW MMT 105
Edel SMS 50V/54V/58T Nippon 125
Odyssey MXM #1W

[quote name='Jackjv21' timestamp='1351202842' post='5846453']
My only hesitation is if these new forged are anything like the other company that start with a t. Tried both their mb and cb and found almost no difference in forgiveness. So when I hear cavityback players club, I want the feel of a cavityback, not just the name.
[/quote]

X Forged is your money club, my man. Seriously. It's exactly what you described you wanted. Its the real deal. But try it. As with all of our clubs, especially for 2013, go try everything. Go into the hitting bay, go to the range, take them out on the course. If you do that, you will buy our products. We know we'll win the taste test.

[quote name='Callaway_HarryA' timestamp='1351207554' post='5846811']
[quote name='Jackjv21' timestamp='1351202842' post='5846453']
My only hesitation is if these new forged are anything like the other company that start with a t. Tried both their mb and cb and found almost no difference in forgiveness. So when I hear cavityback players club, I want the feel of a cavityback, not just the name.
[/quote]

X Forged is your money club, my man. Seriously. It's exactly what you described you wanted. Its the real deal. But try it. As with all of our clubs, especially for 2013, go try everything. Go into the hitting bay, go to the range, take them out on the course. If you do that, you will buy our products. We know we'll win the taste test.
[/quote]

I like the confidence keep it coming. Your passion comes across in your posts and that's a good sign for Callaway and things to come.

Callaway Ai Smoke Triple  8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

TM Qi10 15* / Project X HZRDUS Black 8X        

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel ARRAY F3 w/ 3 line alignment

[quote name='Lefty94' timestamp='1351100401' post='5839685']
Harry,

Sorry to beat this topic to death. But it was discussed a few pages back and not really answered that I saw. Can you confirm that we lefty's will be getting the X Utility? I have been counting down the days till I can preorder one, then I read on here that we might not be getting one, or it might be later in the year. ANy clarification would be great.

Thanks
[/quote]
Sounded like they hadn't decided yet.

Taylormade SIM Max  – 10.5°
Taylormade M4  – 16.5°
Titleist 818H1 - 22.5°
Titleist AP1 718 – 4-P
Titleist AP1 718 – 48°
Cleveland CBX – 54°
Taylormade EF – 60° 
Ping Vault 2.0 Craz-E H   

[quote name='WVP' timestamp='1351212364' post='5847247']
[quote name='Lefty94' timestamp='1351100401' post='5839685']
Harry,

Thanks
[/quote]
Sounded like they hadn't decided yet.
[/quote]

Yes, sorry. We haven't decided on when that would come out next yr.

[quote name='Jackjv21' timestamp='1351216787' post='5847547']
Harry,

Thanks for your response. I hit the current x forged today, and they felt good. I assume you've hit both, so in your opinion how do they compare? Forgiveness, feel, workability.

And here's one for ya. "Did you fall into some mud?"
"Yeah, and I'm gonna be rich cause I discovered white mud."
[/quote]

I'm just dandy. I have chocolate pudding in my underpants.

I'm the last person to judge workability. The only time I try to shape a shot is when I'm trying to hit a low draw under tree branches. But from what I've heard, the X Forged is a big improvement on feel and forgiveness. And I do know that the good players who have played the iron have been extremely impressed with the diversity of the club and ability to shape any kind of shot.

Harry,

My first ever post but just had to as you have brought a huge Callaway fan back with the new irons. My question is will you guys be issuing a new limited edition staff bag this year? I'm still rocking the 25th anniversary one but it's due an upgrade. Hoping something special will be on the way to complement the irons and that it will include some nice headcovers (also hope the headcovers are available in the uk as it cost me a fortune to import the 25th anniversary ones to match the bag!!!)