Adams Fast 12 LS Shafts

Thinking about picking this driver up after all the good reviews. The only problem is that all shafts I have seen are stiff or regular. I need an X flex shaft and was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a shaft for this head?

Driver-Cobra Speedzone 3 Wood-Cobra F8 Irons-Ping I210 3-U Wedges-Ping Glide 3.0Putter-Taylormade My Spider Tour Ball-Snell MTBX, TaylorMade TP5

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do yourself a favor...purchase a spare tip and pick up an Arthur Xtreme Engineering Tour 6+ TS. I LOVE this shaft. Bonus, they're inexpensive, so if it doesn't work you don't have hundreds of dollars in it.

Srixon Z785 
Cleveland Classic XL 14*, Black Tie X
Srixon Z945 3-PW, Project X 6.5
Cleveland RTX 3 52*, 56* 60*, Dynamic Gold 
Odyssey Sabretooth Backstryke w/Flat Cat 

[quote name='jldavis73' timestamp='1357166462' post='6155691']
Do yourself a favor...purchase a spare tip and pick up an Arthur Xtreme Engineering Tour 6+ TS. I LOVE this shaft. Bonus, they're inexpensive, so if it doesn't work you don't have hundreds of dollars in it.
[/quote]

+1 ...great shaft! It came in a close 2nd behind my oban Kiyoshi...you can not beat the performance of the Arthur shaft and neither the price.

[/quote]
I heard someone talking about a good deal on this shaft in another thread. Do you know where? I have a tour issue LS with glued hossle.
Do you think it would be a good match for that head? I don't want too low spin.

[quote name='wobgon' timestamp='1357175309' post='6156447']
[/quote]
I heard someone talking about a good deal on this shaft in another thread. Do you know where? I have a tour issue LS with glued hossle.
Do you think it would be a good match for that head? I don't want too low spin.
[/quote]
Hmmm...I think the AXE would be a great match for the head. It will lower spin, though, so if you don't want to mess with that you could always try one of the other AXE shafts that aren't as tip stiff, maybe even the Tour 7. It's a heavier shaft with a little more flexible tip. They're all available at Golfworks or on Ebay. Make sure to check out arthursports.com to check out all the different models.

Srixon Z785 
Cleveland Classic XL 14*, Black Tie X
Srixon Z945 3-PW, Project X 6.5
Cleveland RTX 3 52*, 56* 60*, Dynamic Gold 
Odyssey Sabretooth Backstryke w/Flat Cat